Knifepoint

Story Info
He came from the darkness and put a knife at her throat.
1.3k words
4.03
59.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
457 Followers

He had found deep shadows to hide in. An abandoned jewelry store stood next to the gym. Its windows were boarded up, but its deep entrance made a good place to stand and wait. There was a blanket lying in the doorway, left there by someone homeless perhaps. He stood silently in the shadows and watched.

The gym was closing, and a few stragglers were coming out into the parking lot. Buff young men passed him by without noticing him. Toned women in scanty clothes walked by without sensing his presence. He was well hidden.

The last one came out the door. He looked around the parking lot and saw all the others had left. He studied this girl carefully. She was a beautiful blonde, with nice boobs under her t-shirt. They were not large enough to require her to wear a sports bra, and obviously she had chosen not to. They bounced slightly under her thin shirt and the nipples were clearly visible. Her shorts were as short as they could possibly be. There was a nice gap of bare midriff between the shirt and the shorts. He found her very attractive. Yes, she would do nicely.

She walked quickly past the dark doorway. As she passed he glided out of the shadows and grabbed her from behind. One hand went over her mouth so she could not scream, and the other reached around and grabbed her boob. She seemed to panic at his touch, dropping her purse and squirming under his grip, but he was strong. He pulled her back into the dark doorway. Still keeping one hand over her mouth, he groped in his belt and found the handle of the knife. He pressed it into her throat.

She stopped struggling at that, afraid of hurting herself. He hissed in her ear, "Make one sound and I cut your throat." Then he carefully released his grip on her mouth. She whimpered softly but was afraid to scream. The knife stayed at her throat, and the hand that had covered her mouth moved down to squeeze her nipple through the thin fabric. Slowly he turned her around and she saw he had a mask over his eyes.

He put one hand on her shoulder, and with the other reached out the knife point toward her. Slowly, starting at the neck, he cut down through her t-shirt. The soft fabric parted to reveal her tits under it He stopped for a moment to enjoy looking at them, and to enjoy her trembling as he did so. She whispered, "No, no!" but he jerked the knife toward her throat and she quickly was silenced. He cut on down through the fabric and her boobs were fully revealed.

He put the point of the knife on her navel so she could feel its coldness. Then he pushed her head back and his mouth roughly grasped a nipple. She tried to pull back but felt the point of the knife move forward as she did, so she quit resisting. Hungrily he sucked and pulled on that nipple, then shifted to the other one. She shook as he did so, but the prick of the knife in her navel kept her from trying to escape.

He pulled back from her tits and the point of the knife went to her throat again. His hand went to the waistband of her exercise shorts. She silently shook her head with pleading eyes. He ignored her, and pressed the shorts on down. Still holding the knife at her throat, he moved behind her and continued pulling down the shorts. She could feel the air on her ass as it was revealed to his gaze, and then she felt his hard hand grasping it and kneading it.

His hand came away from her ass, and for a moment she waited to find out what he would do next. She heard rustling sounds behind her and realized he was dropping his pants. Suddenly she felt his hard cock thrust into the crack of her ass. She gasped and tried to pull forward away from him but the knife was still as her throat and she could not move. He again reached around to grab her boob roughly as his cock moved up and down in her ass.

Then suddenly he grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. Her shorts still slightly covered her sex, and this made him mad. He grabbed them and pushed them down almost to her knees. Then his hand went into her crotch, under the light covering of blonde hair on her mound. She squeezed her legs shut against him, but again the knife went to her throat. "Open your legs, bitch!" he hissed. Trembling and crying now, she slowly obeyed. She felt his fingers probe at her slit and push it open. She realized incredibly that it was lubricating for him.

He held the knife at her stomach with one hand and circled her throat with the other. His mouth sought her nipple again and he shook his head roughly with the nipple in his teeth. Keeping one hand choking her, he put the knife in the hollow of her throat, and then began to move it down slowly. It traced across her nipple, down into her navel, and on down across her blond pubic hair to slide between her legs and into her slit. She threw her head back and closed her eyes but could not stop her trembling. She felt the knife sliding up into her cunt. She did not dare move a muscle. If only she could stop shaking, she thought.

The knife came out of her pussy, dripping not with blood but with her own juices betraying her. She felt herself pushed backwards and the hand around her throat forced her down, onto the blanket that someone had left there. He stood over her now as she cowered back into the shadow. She saw the long shaft of the knife threatening her, and also the long shaft of his cock sticking out of his pants, which she feared would hurt her more. She was crying and shaking, but he was implacable.

He forced her back on the blanket, and entered her roughly. He thrust deeply into her cunt and she felt as if she was being split in two by his long hard cock. She rolled her head back but the blade of the knife followed it. Feebly she tried to push him away but he ignored her, using his free hand to grab her ass and press her closer into him. He grunted as he thrust and every grunt made her shudder more.

Finally after what seemed like hours he stiffened his body and made a final thrust to deposit his jizz deep in her pussy. He rocked her hips around his cock as his orgasm took him. She gasped but dared make no other sound. He lay quietly in her cunt now, but she sobbed silently in her fear.

He stood up now, and fastened his pants. From next to the blanket he picked up a suit jacket and tie, and without removing his mask, began carefully tying the tie in a Windsor knot. She lay naked on the blanket as he did so. When he was impeccably dressed, he reached into his coat pocket for his wallet. He drew out five $100 bills and held them out to her. She stood up and took them and gave him a smile, no longer tearful.

"That was very good, my dear," he said. "I saw an empty alley next to the Starbuck's downtown. Shall we do it there next week, same time? I think I will bring a rope."

"Of course, sir," she said, "Always a pleasure to do business with you. Remember to give my phone number to your friends. All fantasies fulfilled is my motto."

"Naturally," he said. "I give you my highest recommendation. Don't forget to pick up the blanket and put it in the alley for next week." A black Lincoln Town Car with a uniformed driver pulled silently into the parking lot. The driver got out and opened the door, carefully averting his gaze. The gentleman got into the back seat and the driver closed the door.

She fumbled for her dropped purse, tucked away the cash and lit a cigarette.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
457 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So

Weak

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In Regards to Queenie's comment

I have to disagree with a lot of what was said. The fact that you think men alone get off on this kind of erotic fantasy expresses some ignorance. There are many women out there that also find rape fantasies to be enjoyable and get off on this. In fact there are quite a few surveys of powerful successful women confessing to having some sort of rape fantasy or other because it makes them feel quote: "desired and sexy" and giving control over to somebody else seems appealing. Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean it isn't others. You have no right to speak for our gender alone.

A second thing I noticed was the mention that repeatedly reading these types of stories or cumming to them will result in the desire to actually go out and bring these fantasies to life--that is a load of crap. Generally when a man decides to commit the horrible act of rape--it stems from far deeper psychological issues such as poor parent figures (i.e. a father with no respect for women or perhaps an abusive/controlling mother that created a root desire to express control over the woman in his life). The actual psychological motivators of a rapist are diverse however but rarely do people go out and rape somebody only because "they read a story and thought it'd be fun". Lastly--if you don't like these stories or they make you uncomfortable--don't read them and if you're going to go around accusing those of us that do like them as sick, female disrespecting monsters--get all the facts first.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago
Rape fantasies

I feel really bothered by how Literotica has coined the term "Nonconsent/reluctance" to help men who have rape fantasies avoid confronting that about themselves. A lot of your stories (I'm sorry, I can't make myself read all of them because I get too upset) are about rape. Yes I know you make the woman character smile and say she enjoys it at the end of them sometimes, but in a way, that just makes it feel worse to me. Not only is the woman raped, controlled, humiliated and dominated by a man--but then, she's such a pathetic, weak lump of nothing, she actually says "Oh, don't worry, I LIKE it." No spine, no courage, no rebellion, she's like a Stepford Wife. It scares me because I'm afraid most men really want women to be like that, and portrayals of women like that make me kind of just...well, they make me hate having to be female; why would anybody want to be a woman if it means being used and raped by men? It feels pathetic. If men are going to orgasm to this kind of story, I kind of want them to at least admit to themselves what they're doing, to confront the fact that somehow or other (& I'd argue the culture we live in has done this to most men--not just you--the majority of men out there) they've come to experience arousal at the thought of forcing and humiliating a woman via sex; they're aroused by the idea of rape. Once you admit that, yes, it feels scary and difficult to look at some of the uglier parts of yourself, but then, you can start to ask yourself if that's what you want your sexuality to be like, or if that's the man you want to be? And if it's not, then you can start to work on it, you can actually work with your sexual fantasies, and yeah, it takes courage, and time, and a lot of patience with yourself, but it can happen, if you want sex to be more loving.

I do feel sad and angry that you've put these stories here, because it means lots of guys can orgasm to them; that feels scary to me because orgasm is a powerful, powerful conditioner and stimulus (and I'm saying that to you as somebody who's had to do a lot of work on her own sexual fantasies, because of how they were shaped by abuse--and I still notice, the more depressed, anxious, unhappy I am with my life in general, the more violent my fantasies get--mostly now I fantasize about hurting men and making them feel pathetic during those stressful times--but still, it makes me feel...empty and sad after, even if I can orgasm to that stuff, not like when I have a more equal, gentler fantasy). The thing is, the more a guy repeatedly masturbates to stuff like this, the more he wants sex with real women to be this way (it's like if you see a commercial for a certain type of food, the more you see it, the more you begin to crave it, that's how suggestion works); and then, the more he forgets it could have been any other way; he starts to believe that some women like being humiliated and hurt, and then he things, well, maybe all women like it deep down, or maybe rape doesn't really hurt women because women were made to be raped, it's just part of god's plan, all that; and if he encounters a woman who challenges him on that belief, he insults and berates her or gets angry with her rather than himself, and then he just leaves, and doesn't connect with women on a heart level, because he thinks that'll protect him, but then, sooner or later, his life (and hers) just starts to feel empty and numb. Do you really want sex with women to be like what you've written here? I know fantasies are fantasies, but still, I think they matter. And yeah, I know you might not give a shit about anything I've said here, but it was worth a shot.

PiodenPiodenalmost 12 years ago
Marvellous

Excellent twist at the end, I wondered how you were going to play it. Works really, really well.

KayaDominaKayaDominaabout 12 years ago
Quick and dirty....

I like. ;-)p

xoxo

KD

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ivy's Rapist Ch. 01 I lay in wait then take her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Men's Club Jessica is a forced fucktoy at a Gentlemen's Club.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filthy EDM Cock Whore Dumb drugged up slut makes a huge mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Abbey's Unexpected Visitors Home invaders tap into college girl's submissive fantasy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories