Knight and Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will I see them?"

"Probably not. They only do night. Other things, probably," she said. Her gaze narrowed on him. "Don't wander off the path. Stick to the stairs and you will be fine. Do not dawdle either. The longer you take, the more likely something will investigate you."

"Why won't you come with me?"

"I will not travel in such confining spaces. I wish I could fly you."

"Why can't you?"

"My companions would kill you on the spot for being weak enough to take such an easy route."

Alec didn't think her friends would know how hard it would be for him to accept an offer. Though, fucking a dragon was apparently a different story.

"I will complete this without fail," he said.

"I hope so. They won't wait and will lock you out over night if you are."

"I there anything else I should know?"

"I don't know," she said. "You'll be fine. You handled my kobolds and the harpies without much of an issue."

"Fifty of those is one thing, but another dragon?"

"You won't, tight space remember?"

She handed a stick with meat on it.

"I'll cook some for the morning, but I'll be gone by the time you wake. Eat and get some sleep."

Alec ate the offered meat and gave thanks to her. Before sleeping, he put all of his armor back on. Better to wake ready than unprepared. Sehocha was distant form that point on and he knew it had to be worry about him journeying alone again. It touched him that she cared.

When Alec woke, Sehocha had kept her word. He was alone in the cave and the fire had burnt itself out. Getting up, he relieved himself before gathering the food that was cooked for him. Stashing most of it in his pack, he chewed on some meat before continuing on.

By midday, Alec was barely working on a sweat. The air up in the mountain was much cooler and there was a breeze that whistled through the canyoned path. Twice now ALec had seen dark holes carved into the canyon but he listened to Sehocha and did not investigate. Time went by and he was delighted when the stairs ended and the path was just a carved trail.

He was passing another hole when a banshee like scream blasted him. Drawing his sword he was at the ready when a beast came bounding down the path towards him. He expected the attack from the hole, but either way, he was ready.

The beast was a bipedal monster with red eyes. It was taller than him and ran up with slashing claws. Alec answered with his own brazen yell before blocking the blows with his shield. With a swing, the beast screamed and fell to the ground. Blood and gut spilled out from it. Without much of a though, Alec swung his sword decapitating the thing. Not even looking at the corpse he continued on, pulling a rag out and cleaning his blade.

Alec walked on unmolested by anything else in the path. That is until he came across another set of stairs. Ascending them, the walls of the canyon dropped off sharply and he could see the peaks of other mountains. A feeling of renewed strength went though him. At the top of this mountain his journey would be near completion. He was about to step up the last step and into a flat area when a voice stopped him.

"I wouldn't come closer," it said.

Alec looked around but did not see the owner of the voice. His eyes rested on a crop of mountain with huge doors set into it.

"Who's there?" he asked.

:I wouldn't worry about that Knight. What you should worry about is the cyclops you will meet if you walk into that clearing."

Alec was screwed if there was a cyclops. Some might even say a fight with a cyclops would be more difficult than a dragon. Without a stead, Alec was inclined to agree. Shrugging with a grunt of conviction, he took another step.

"It's even armored."

Alec ignored the voice and took the final steps he needed to be in the clearing. There was a noise behind him and he turned to find himself not staring at a cyclops but something entirely different. With vibrant feathers and golden anklets a gorgeous looking harpy addressed him.

"So there isn't really a cyclops," she said. Alec didn't car though. His eyes were transfixed on the gaping sex looking at him. Not to mention the sizable tanks on her chest. "There is a tax you have to pay to move on though."

"A tax?" Alec asked not believing a harpy was trying to shake him down.

"Yes. I want you armor," she said.

"No deal."

She let out a squawk and suddenly the air behind her filled with over thirty harpies. Alec realized that in an open space, he would have an advantage.

"Bring it on," he said redrawing his sword.

The harpies descended upon him all at once. All except the leader, but Alec dismissed that fact realizing that these ones weren't good with tactic. They met him while he swung his sword. Three of them fell out of the sky and Alec laughed while the others gave futile attempts to pierce his armor.

Bodies dropped to the ground with each swing of his sword. As numerous as the harpies were the fight did not seem to be overwhelming him. Sehocha had been right on how easy these things were to kill. That was until his sword and shield were yanked from his grip. They fell to the ground a few feet away with a clatter, but Alec ignored that undeterred by their loss. Instead, he lashed out with gauntleted fists and took birds out of the sky with powerful blows. The last harpy for him to hit was their regal looking leader and she crashed to the ground with a scream.

"Please sir, mercy," she cried out right when he was about to stomp on her.

"Why?"

"I don't want to die," she said.

"Why attack if you weren't prepared for this outcome?"

"We didn't expect you to fare so well. You were pretty easy to attack earlier."

Relaxing Alec looked at her.

"I will let you live, but on one condition," he said.

"What is it?" she asked. Alec saw fear in her blue eyes.

"My dragon left me in a state earlier. You fix that, I will let you live."

"What state?"

"Horny."

The harpy stared at him and then her eyes lit up with recognition with what he was asking for.

"You want to fuck?"

"Yes."

Hey eyes dropped and Alec say red spread across her face. He had lied a little bit to her. It wasn't just that Sehocha had left him in a state of arousal. The fight also contributed to it.

"Aren't you worried about being so vulnerable," she asked.

"Not really. If you try anything heinous, I won't kill you, but you won't like how I leave you alive."

Her gaze shifted back up to him.

"You're not bad looking for a human. Okay. But can you heal me first? If this is to happen, I'd really like to enjoy it."

Alec considered her request. There wasn't really harm in healing her. If she took off as soon as he did, there wasn't a great loss. He would be frustrated about seeing her fly off, but then, what did it matter. Fishing through his pack, he found a small red potion and handed it to her.

"Tastes terrible, but it will work."

Alec knew it would too. The alchemist in the guild was especially talented. She took the potion and popped the cork out before downing the concoction. He watched as the nasty bruise on her side disappeared.

"Man, that feels much better," she said. "Now hoe do we do this?"

Ale reached down and picked up the lithe bird. She was light and he noted much lighter than he expected. It was no wonder to him how a single blow of his fist could kill one of them.

"I'm Ser Alec," he said.

"Riva," she said.

Alec walked her over to the a place where there was a siazble rock. He put her down on it and was pleased to see that its height would allow him easy access to her.

"Spread yourself," he told her. She obeyed and he took off his gauntlets, letting them fall to the ground. Then he undid his trousers and pulled his cock out.

"Oh my, that is huge," Riva commented. "That isn't going to fit."

Alec laughed. Like she had a choice in the matter. Reaching out, he ran hins fingers through her sex. He was surprised to find she was wet and willing. With a shrug, he positioned himself and ran his his member up and down her crevice, lubing himself up as she moaned.

"It might be huge, but now I really want it," she sighed. Needing no more encouragement, he began trying to enter her.

"Fuck you're tight," he said. He gash barely spread and it protested as it did. More than once he spit on himself trying to lube her for easier access. Then as if giving up suddenly, he cock began to sink into her.

"Damn human, stop it hurts."

Alec didn't though. She wanted her life, a bargain had been struck to keep it. He reached down and grabbed her waist before pulling her down his shaft as he pushed forward. He grunted in pleasure when he finally sank all the way in.

"Take a moment and get used to it," he said. Alec may have goaded her into the sex, but he didn't want to be heartless to her. Besides, if she screamed in pain instead of moaning, there wasn't going to be much enjoyment in this for him. After a few moments he asked if she was ready.

"You're really going to fuck me aren't you?"

"Change your mind?"

"Not a chance. Fuck me human with your defiling rod."

Not needing to be told twice, Alec began in earnest.

"Oh shit," Riva cried out. Her wings flapped out in earnest and he rammed her. He especially liked how her tits bounced with his rhythm of thrusting. They were big enough tow swing and almost hit her in the face.

"How does a harpy fly with such huge tits?" he growled between thrusts.

"How does a human have such a big cock?"

Neither answered the question posed. Mostly because Riva began crying out and saying even nastier thing than before.

"That's right human, fuck me. Harder. Dammit who taught you to thrust. Slam it into me."

Alec was working himself up to a sweat. Her words kept challenging him and so he did all the way up until his orgasm boiled out of his balls taking them both by surprise as her emptied himself into her. When he was finished, he pulled out of her and looked at the thick cum leaking out of her.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah," he said, trying to clear his head of the relaxing fog hanging over it.

"Here's a token. Call me when ever you want. I'll head the call. To pay for it, taking a glove."

Before he could react, she leaped up reached of the rock with a talon and grabbed a glove and took off. He watched as she sailed away and cum leaking out of her.

"Fuck," he said, feeling foolish for letting that happen. At least he got relief. Closing his pants up, he fixed his gear and was happy to see she took his shield arm gauntlet. Ast was his shield and sword. The latter was snapped in half.

"What the hell?" he said angrily to himself.

Ready to go, he walked over to the set of doors. Each door had a huge brass ring. He lifted one and let it slam on the door. It opened.

"Bout damn time," a female voice greeted him.

Alec jumped back and held out his broken sword. Out of the entrance scuttled an archne on long black legs. The female monster was stacked and naked, giving him another eye full of a bountiful bosom. She had red hair and an extremely light skin complexion. Her spider half was black and laced with red lines.

"You must be Ser Alec," she said. "You look pathetic with a broken sword knight."

"All I got and enough for now."

He head cocked to the side and six red eyes stared at him.

"You're safe human. Sehocha sent me."

Alec let the blade fall to the ground.

"Feel safe now?"

"I'm human. I hunt monsters. This is all kind of new for me."

"Come Knight, we still have a bit to go," she said turning away from him. He followed her into the darkness.

12