Knight Flyer

Story Info
Dark fantasy.
802 words
3.88
56.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late and dark. I know you are somewhere over me in the dark night skies, watching over me as you ferry souls back to their lives. I pause and look up at that dark star studded sky, my lover’s up there, protecting me. I smile in pleasure as I relive our last encounter. My lover, his cock deep in me. I still bear the faint bruises on my body of our fucking. The bite and suck mark on my neck, the bruise near my nipple. My cunt still aches from your pounding, my ass is raw from your need.

A shudder grips me and I have to hold on to the car door to steady myself. I suffer a mini-orgasm there, just from the thought of what you do to me. I feel the liquid that gathers in my pussy and mentally count the hours until you are with me again.

I gather my purse and packages and close the door with a ‘thunk’ and make my way down the walk to the front door. Jiggling keys, my purse and a number of packages I finally get the door open.

Stepping inside the foyer, I drop the packages on the credenza and before my purse can follow its path, I am grabbed and gripped with strong hands from behind. Whirled around, my keys and purse fall from my grasp and before I can do anything a heavy hand mashes against my mouth cutting off the scream. I twist and writhe, my feet and arms flailing as I am backed against the door with a hard body grinding against me stealing the breath from my lungs.

The assailant pushes me into the door and finally captures my wrists, holding them over my head with a strong hand. He plants a leg between mine while pushing against me so hard I can't get leverage to kick. I jerk my head back and forth under his hand that grinds against my mouth and I am able to sink my teeth into his palm.

At his hoarse grunt of pain, I gather breath to scream and he pushing against me again, driving the air from my chest in a whoosh. His hand doesn't return to my mouth but fumbles at my chest until he grips my sundress and rips it open to crush and squeeze my nipples and breasts.

I feel his hot erection grinding into my belly and his leg exerts more pressure between mine until it is tight against my cunt, crudely and suggestively moving against me. I feel his arm between us, clawing at my knickers, ripping them away, then his hand fumbling at his trousers, releasing his cock. It's long hard and throbbing as pushes against me. I heave back and again try to scream to have his mouth mashed against mine, bruising my lips.

His hand moves down to my leg and he raises it up and in an instant I feel his cock straining against my cunt opening. With a growl he fucks into me pinning me against the door, slamming me to my womb. His hand drop my wrists and his mouth leaves mine to hold my shoulder between his teeth, a tense message that he can bite and will. I don't care and when my hands are free I start to pound at him. His teeth sink deeper into my shoulder and he rears back to slam into my cunt again with enough force to make my head knock painfully against the door.

His other hand reaches and grasps my other leg, now I'm held up by his cock and his hands digging into the backs of my legs, and the door.

And he begins in earnest to fuck me, driving into me with a force that feels like it could shatter my bones. Pounding me, stretching me, a keening wail is ripped from my throat. This is a catalyst - making him pound me harder. My hands and nails seek to do damage, scratching, hitting him as I feel him grow bigger still in my cunt, hurting me, bruising me, punishing me.

When I feel his cock start to jerk, preparing for release, my back arches and I scream as he pushes deeper yet with a brutal lunge into my very womb. I cum when his cock begins to ejaculate his seed. I cum crying and cringing, now holding on to him for all my worth.

I shudder and cry and cum until I lose consciousness, my cunt still spasming and jerking with the orgasm and his spunk.

Regaining my senses, I'm on the foyer floor, still impaled on his cock. His arms around me, his sweet words in my ear.

"My Darling, I love you."

My Knight Flyer, comes home to me at last.