Knight Rider Ch. 01

Story Info
Submission College.
700 words
3.21
44.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers

Feeling the warmth of the sun on her face as she walks through the heavy oak doors she takes a deep breath of the fresh spring air. The grounds before her are alive with activity as her sisters prepare for the afternoons function.

Her Mentor has released her from duties for the morning and she decides to spend her free time in her favourite place under the large red gum at the front of the property. She wanders towards the tree slowly, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her skin.

Reaching the tree she kneels gracefully beneath it, her white silks flowing softly to the ground around her. Picking up a leaf she admires it's texture as her mind wanders to the year she has just lived.

She was young and naive when she made her decision to enter the College of Submission, but in just 12 short months she had blossomed into a well-trained young lady. The Mistresses at the college were kind and very tolerant of new girls, training them patiently in the ways of an obedient submissive worthy of serving a Lord or Master in any way He desired. She had passed her tests both mentally and physically with flying colours. Her level of tolerance of pain had improved also over the year, she had passed the nipple piercing ceremony without a scream and her Mentor had proudly entered her for the pending auction this afternoon. The only thing that scared her I little was the knowledge of her new Lord or Master placing His brand on her inner thigh, but she will cope with that when the time arises.

"There you are sis" comes a voice from behind her and she jumps with the suddenness of being jolted from her thoughts.

"I've been looking everywhere for you xtc" chirps the girl approaching her

xtc turns and sees her sister trinity skipping towards her

Trinity is a spritely little sub that had become her best friend from the first day she started at the college. She is petite with beautiful, curly auburn hair and a personality that bubbled from her. This was her second year at the college, her Mentor feeling she hadn't been ready after the first year. Although still a little feisty and unruly at times her Mentor had decided she was ready to join me and another 15 girls to be auctioned today.

"Won't be long before the Sir's start to arrive sis, shouldn't we be preparing ourselves for the presentation?" She asks as she plonks down beside me

A little shiver runs through xtc's body as she senses the excitement but also the uncertainty of her future.

"Yes sis I suppose we should start preparing for this afternoon" she smiles to trinity, and they rise together and holding hands start to walk back to the dormitory.

As they near the building a black limousine passes them on the drive and they watch as it disappears behind the building into the car park.

Trinity turns and takes xtc's other hand. Looking up xtc can see a fear in her sister's eyes that she has never seen before.

"The One in that Limo sis is One that you would never wish to serve. He is a cruel, hard Man that has broken many submissives. I have seen many that have been returned here for retraining, all have had their spirit destroyed and most bare scars for life from his inhumane beatings" she says with a sigh

Xtc's heart begins to race at the thought of having to serve such a monster, but she knows that if He wins the bidding for her then she must obey Him.

"Come on sis" trinity says with a hug "we'll be ok"

As they turn to walk inside they hear a roar from behind them making them spin on the spot to see a large black motorbike coming down the drive. It slows momentarily as it passes the girl and although they can't see the riders face they can sense He is watching them.

Suddenly the bike roars back into full throttle and disappears into the car park, leaving the girls wondering just who the mystery rider was...

xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers