Knight vs. Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was very unknightly," she said.

She strode haughtily across the room, kicking up the mist around her perfectly sculpted legs.

"I should give you a spanking for being a very naughty boy," she said.

Marcel scooted up closer behind the chair.

"You might like it," she whispered lasciviously.

Marcel tried to recover his breath, but every time he breathed in more of the perfumed mist entered his body. His limbs felt heavy. It had been a long ride. He had a strong urge to lie down in the mist and go to sleep.

"The saintly types always do," the succubus continued. "It salves their conscience. Let me be your temptress and we'll do things together that would shame even the Great Beast himself."

Marcel snapped his eyes open. He had to stay alert. This wasn't a dream. His skin tingled where her lips had brushed against it, eager to feel her kisses again. Marcel tried to put it out of his mind.

"Or I can be your sweetest love," the succubus said, "all innocence and light."

The voice came from above him.

"There you are," the succubus said as she smiled down on him.

Marcel tried to jump out of the way, but she was already above him. Her legs tangled around his, stopping him from rising. Her arms encircled his waist and he felt the softness of her breasts against his chest as she fell on top of him.

"I can be your tenderest lover," she whispered. She kissed him lightly on his chest and his skin shivered in pleasure at the contact. "As soft as angel's hair," she continued before dipping her head down again to kiss his nipple. The kiss lingered and his skin tingled for some time afterwards.

She was so desirable and Marcel felt so tired. The mist beneath him seemed to solidify into the softest down bedding. He jolted in surprise and pleasure as a warm hand encircled his manhood.

"My silken pussy will feel exquisite even as it sucks out your soul," the demon whispered in his ear.

Marcel was reminded again of what she was and the danger she presented. It spurred him into squirming free of her pleasurable embrace. He thrashed upwards and knocked her body off him.

The succubus was laughing even as she hit the floor. She got back to her feet with cat-like grace.

"I know your type," she smiled, fires once again burning in her eyes. "You want a devil not an angel."

Marcel turned and ran, embarrassed at the erection that flapped in front of him like an unwieldy pole.

"I can smell it in your blood," the succubus called after him. "You want a slut to lead you through all the unspeakable acts you dare not ask for."

Lies, Marcel thought, but his manhood, twitching in eagerness, betrayed him.

He ran out through the door and onto the landing for the staircase that led down to the entrance hall. Glancing back he saw the succubus already swooping down on him. There was no time to be careful. He jumped, praying to benevolent gods to guide his feet to sure footing.

No benevolent gods frequented this accursed place.

He landed and heard a splintering sound as rotten stairs gave way beneath his weight. Marcel was thrown forwards into a black maw as the ground yawned open beneath him. He tumbled down into a cold dark cellar and the breath was knocked from his body as he crashed into a hard stone floor. Splinters, dust and chunks of rotten wood showered down on top of him.

When Marcel got his breath back the first thing he noticed was that the air was free of her cloying perfume. His head cleared a little.

As he got to his feet a glint of light caught his eye. It was moonlight, shining in through a chink in the wall and reflecting off his holy cross as it swung from the crossguard of his sword. Both must have fallen down from the floors above and the sword had embedded itself in an old wooden cask.

Marcel grasped the hilt and pulled it free. He took the cross and hung it around his neck. He no longer felt completely naked.

The stairway had fallen in, but there were enough handholds for Marcel to climb out of the cellar. He stood in the hallway. Warm pink mist flowed around his ankles. The air was again filled with the tantalising odour of sex. Marcel put a hand around his cross and felt clarity return to his thoughts. The succubus's mist had less of a hold on him.

The exit lay on his right. A shaft of moonlight fell on the fallen gate. Night, and escape, beckoned beyond it.

"Flee," the moonlight whispered softly to him. "She is too powerful for you to fight."

Marcel looked back to the left, where thick pink mist cascaded down the collapsed stairs. Somewhere in the keep above him lurked the demon. He was the King's Hawk. If he did not challenge this demon who would?

Marcel turned from the exit. Armed with his sword, charm and a new sense of purpose he clambered up the ruined stairway. Behind him the moonlight sighed sadly and then was silent.

"Yes, come back to bed," another voice, darker and infinitely more wicked, whispered in his ear.

Marcel's skin tingled wherever her lips had touched him. He tried to ignore it.

"Come back to me, lover," the voice whispered through his thoughts.

Marcel was coming back, but he had a different purpose in mind. He tightened his grip on his sword.

She waited for him on the plush bed, her legs stretched apart to expose the glistening lips of her sex. Her black wings lay behind her on the bed like a sheet. Glowing mist flowed around Marcel's ankles, tickling his feet with teasing fingers. Black candles illuminated the room with a sinful glow. Unspeakable symbols were daubed on the wall in dried blood. This truly was a demon's lair; a shrine to wicked pleasures.

"Come to me, lover." The succubus beckoned him to bed.

Marcel strode forward and then paused. His thoughts were suddenly confused and blurry. Her perfumes swirled around him and filled his mind with fog. Her kisses on his skin tingled with erotic little shivers. His sword felt heavy in his hands. He lifted it hesitantly, uncertain of what he had to do with it.

"Come," the succubus ordered. She licked her lips and beckoned again. Between her legs her sex gaped wide, revealing a path to wicked secrets and decadent pleasures.

Marcel's manhood twitched. He stumbled forward.

No, he was here to end this.

He lifted his sword above his head.

The succubus rose to meet him. Her hands rubbed up his chest and ran up his arm, grabbing his wrist and keeping the sword aloft. With her other arm she pulled him close, her soft breasts pressing against his chest.

"You don't need that," the succubus said.

She stared into his soul with her abyssal black eyes and transfixed him. Marcel's wrist went limp and the sword fell from his hand. He didn't hear it hit the floor.

The succubus's lips twisted up in a triumphant smile. She pursed them and exhaled a cloud of perfumed smoke into his face before pulling him close for a passionate kiss. Marcel shook and quivered in her embrace as lightning crackled through him. His heart thudded and shuddered in his chest like a caged bird.

The succubus broke off the kiss as if stung. She eyed the cross hanging around Marcel's neck and tore it off with a snarl.

"Such a pretty trinket," she said. She snapped it in half and tossed the pieces over her shoulder.

She moved backwards onto the bed, pulling Marcel with her.

"The things I'm going to show you, my little knight," she chuckled darkly.

She bobbed her head down and Marcel shuddered in delight as her succulent lips came together around his manhood. Her mouth sizzled with lust and all other sensations flew from Marcel's mind as he felt her tongue tickle and tease the tip of his manhood. Her lips moved up and down his shaft, coating it with a substance that increased both Marcel's ardour and length.

She ceased her ministrations and lay back. She spread her legs and arched her back, presenting her dripping womanhood to him. An even more pungent odour of her sex filled the room, piercing Marcel's nostrils with gilded fish-hooks as she reeled in her helpless prey.

"Fuck me knight," the succubus exhorted. "Fuck me and seal your own damnation with your seed."

Marcel was lost. Her soft lips had smothered every inch of his manhood and now it throbbed with urgent need. Lust bubbled through his veins and boiled away all conscious thought.

Marcel yelled a cry of loss and remorse as he plunged his manhood deep into her waiting warmth. Her flesh enfolded him, squeezed him, undulated all along his length. Marcel sobbed with shame as he pulled out only to plunge back in, deeper than before. Again and again he thrust into her, as if he was trying to pound out the guilt he felt and succeeding only in feeding it further as he luxuriated in the feeling of her silken flesh gliding around him.

The succubus crooned in pleasure beneath him. She rocked her hips up and down against him. She pushed her breasts together with her hands and let her fingers toy with her nipples.

The release came far too soon. Marcel gave a final cry of regret as he dove deeper into her and felt his manhood spurt seed into her waiting darkness. He trembled helplessly, frozen in an ecstatic moment of bliss as the tender undulations of her sex dragged out his orgasm, holding him in place as pulse after pulse of his seed issued from his manhood, until finally, spent and exhausted, he fell forward onto her body.

Only then did clarity return.

What had he done? What madness had possessed him and forced him to consort with this... abomination?

The succubus kissed him lightly on the cheek, savouring the taste of his tears.

"The first has to be given freely," she whispered in his ear. Her arms encircled his back. "The rest is mine to take."

Her legs crossed behind his back, gripping his sides and holding him down on top of her. Within her he felt the head of his manhood push into the centre of a quivering bulge of flesh covered with a warm, sticky liquid. It gripped him with a muscular suction and rolled down around his shaft until his entire member was sheathed in warm, quivering flesh.

"Nice and snug," the succubus said.

Her inner vagina rhythmically pulsed around his manhood, sending shivering sparks of pleasure crackling up into Marcel's body. The motions, while pleasant, reminded Marcel too much of the gulping actions of a throat. With every pulse he felt a small portion of his essence pass from his body and into the succubus.

"You can feel it," she whispered, staring at him with her empty black eyes. "I'm draining your life."

Panic spurred Marcel. He tried to pull out, but her muscular vagina contracted around his manhood, gripping him tight. He pulled to the side and her body turned with him. She laughed at his efforts.

"There's no escape now, poor little knight," she said.

She crossed her legs together hard behind Marcel's back. He fell forward onto the soft pillows of her breasts. His hips drove his manhood deep into her wet warmth and he croaked both in fear and pleasure as a second orgasm, more powerful than the first, racked his body. Her vagina sucked and pulsated around his manhood and he felt more than just his seed flow from his body.

He collapsed on her, spent again. Even after such a powerful emission his manhood remained erect, kept hard by the infernal motions of her flesh.

"That wasn't so bad was it," the succubus whispered seductively in his ear. Her sex continued to suck on his manhood, drawing out more of his energy.

"Let me go," Marcel said. He squirmed in her embrace, but was unable to break free.

"Aw lover, am I not giving you enough pleasure?"

The succubus rolled him onto his back and sat in his lap. She pinioned his hands against the bed as she bounced up and down on him. The moist walls of her inner vagina slid up and down his manhood with liquid slurping sounds. Marcel writhed beneath her in helpless ecstasy. Her flesh slipped and slithered against his, filling him with indescribable pleasure.

Satisfied he was in her thrall, the succubus released his arms and sat back upright, letting his cock slip deeper inside her silken snare. Her eyes closed in bliss as she rocked up and down. Her wings expanded outwards behind her like a dark shroud. Marcel's stare was fixed on the curves of her full breasts as they swayed back and forth.

Marcel realised he was lost. He was unable to stop his body as it thrust back at her.

The succubus smiled down at him. Fires blazed in her eyes. The perfume flooding Marcel's senses was tainted with traces of sulphur. Flames flickered at the edges of his vision.

The demon moaned in pleasure and her cry was echoed by Marcel. He couldn't stop his body from responding. Muscles coiled tight and then unwound with a savage thrust as Marcel spurted another great load of seed into her.

She chuckled and rode him harder. Her vagina gripped his manhood and sucked, drawing out great draughts of his essence along with his seed.

He was done. The gods had abandoned him.

Marcel no longer had the energy left to lift his arms. He convulsed again as another orgasm racked his body. His muscles were withering before him and he watched in horror as his skin began to wrinkle with accelerated age.

The succubus slowed her movements, letting her sex milk him with long, slow strokes. She lay on top of him, letting the heat of her body ease the chills growing in Marcel's bones. Tenderly she lifted him up and wrapped her wings around him, enfolding him in a dark cocoon.

"You've given me so much, lover," she whispered sweetly in his ear. "Now there's only one thing left to give."

Marcel trembled helplessly in her embrace, lost to the pleasures shivering through his body. Withered muscles bunched together in a last attempt to please his love.

"Let it go," she whispered lightly.

Marcel gave a final gasp and released his soul into the demon's black womb.

*****

The succubus stood next to the corpse on the bed and tossed back her black hair. She smiled, basking in the blissful aftermath of pleasure.

"Enjoy yourself?"

The voice came from the doorway. A pale, dapper looking man wearing the vestments of a holy order walked into the room.

"Hmm, he was delicious," the succubus said.

The man, who was more than he appeared, walked up to the bed and examined the shrivelled remains.

"The pup was a damn nuisance," the man said. "He was fated to destroy me and nearly did. I couldn't dare approach him directly. I knew your talents would be more than up to the task though."

The succubus smiled. "The noble types never really know how to handle me," she said.

"And the payment is acceptable?"

The succubus smiled slyly.

"There's been a change," she said.

Puzzlement creased the man's brow.

"I've already taken my payment," the succubus said.

She flexed her hips and the lips of her vagina parted briefly to reveal a small ball of white light about the size of a marble. The man was given only a brief glance before her labia came back together and the light was drawn back into her darkness.

"A puresoul," the man murmured, frowning.

"I claim it as mine," the succubus said, fires glimmering in the depths of her black eyes. "A soul such as this turned to darkness is too great of a prize to be wasted on selfish pursuits. I can feel his hate for you even now. It burns within me. That is the flaw upon which my corruption will take hold. I will stew his soul in the darkest sins of my black womb for a century, until the light empties out and all that remains is shadow. Then I will give birth to an evil that will snuff out the light and tear this fragile world asunder."

"Now Esqeta..." the other demon started.

"You look concerned, friend Japalance," the succubus said, a sly glint in her eyes. "Are you thinking of this young man's hate and how much it will have grown in the century it takes me to strip away all the goodness from his soul."

"You played me," Japalance said, his face wrinkling in disgust.

"The fates deal a strange hand sometimes, wouldn't you agree friend Japalance," the succubus said.

She folded her black wings around her and vanished in a puff of sulphur-tinged perfume. Her mocking laughter rang in Japalance's ears for some time afterwards.

12