Knives

Story Info
Alex and Isabelle push their trust levels to new heights.
1.8k words
4.24
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all of your support thus far. As always a vote, a comment or a visit to our blog is always appreciated.

Without Further Ado:

Knives

- by Casey and Lacey Dobbs

~~*~~

Isabelle awoke on the Saturday Morning, and Alex wasn't in bed. Startled she looked around and called:

"Alex are you where are you?"

"Alex I'm serious. Where are you?"

As she arose her bladder insisted that Alex's whereabouts wasn't her most pressing concern. As she headed to the bathroom, she peered out of the window and noticed that his car was gone. He must've of needed something, or he's out getting coffee, she thought.

It was unlike him to not wake and invite her. As Isabelle sat and relieved herself, she saw an envelope taped to the mirror.

She took care of her paperwork, washed and dried her hands, and tore into the envelope.

~~~

Dearest Isabelle,

Welcome to today. I will be home at 10:00. You belong to me today. Ready for a day of adventure?

We'll be staying in today. I've laid out your clothes, including your collar, please put them on. Once you're dressed, if you head downstairs, a light breakfast is laid out. I will be home shortly.

I love you sweetheart, and we're so close to each other right now. I want to try things we've discussed.

Love,

Alex

~~~

Isabelle noticed the outfit Alex set out at the foot of the bed; it promised to be an interesting day. The underthings consisted of an old bra and panties that Isabelle knew needed to be discarded. The outfit itself was of second hand pieces that could be destroyed. Something Alex and Isabelle had discussed as a potential part of their play.

Although, or perhaps because the pieces were purchased at thrift store, Isabelle's dress for the day would be described as more outlandish than had she spent full prices on the garments.

The short skirt barely covered her the globes of her ass. If she bent at the waist, the creases where her ass met her thighs could be openly admired. Colored in a Nova Scotian Tartan, the plaid pleated skirt reminded one of a school girl outfit. The top was an orange blousy thing that laced up the front. The sleeves, cuffed with ruffles, did nothing to expose her beautiful arms. The bra and panty set, she'd owned for a long time. She hung onto them more out of that sense of friendship you can develop with clothes than any practical value these unmentionables maintained. The sexiness of these undergarments had faded. Isabelle figured the undergarments would be sacrificed for their play today.

After Isabelle dressed she headed downstairs where she found a breakfast of pastries, coffee and fruit laid out for her. Her place was set to overlook the backyard and see the wild bunnies that romped there. The combination of the quiet of the house, the sun shining in the backyard and the smell of the fresh coffee gave Isabelle a chance to relax.

She contemplated where they had been and where they were going. Dressing as another desired, especially a man would have been out of the question a year ago. She'd always considered herself her own person. She considered herself, a strong business minded woman who was more used to giving orders than receiving them.

She looked down at her outfit and smiled. At the thought of obeying Alex her intimate areas reacted; her nipples stiffened and she felt a wetness in her panties. A little over two years ago He claimed her. It happened in a flurry one night as she had given herself to him, without even realizing it. In the heat of the moment Isabelle had told Alex, that she would do anything for him. He had taken her words and actions and claimed her.

They were both new to this type of relationship. There was a sharp and steep learning curve. They learned together. They learned of hard and soft limits, of Shibari and rope bondage, they learned of spanking and hot wax. The first few times they experienced sub drop, neither of them recognized it and it almost ended their relationship.

Most of all they gained acceptance for all types of sexuality. No longer guided by their parents' and the church's ethos of sexuality they began to form their own opinions. The most important thing this path of kink had taught them, was that everyone defines themselves differently. Respect is the key to not offending anyone.

Isabelle often wondered how she got herself to here and why she found it so exhilarating. She knew the intensity of the play followed by the intense closeness was something they both craved. As always when she thought of these things, she realized Alex could cause a silence in her. It was this silence she craved. Her brain was capable of working in a thousand differing directions all at the same time. Under her Master's hand, with ropes and spankings, life's distractions dissipated leaving Isabelle to live in the moment.

Her reverie was broken by the sound of a car in the drive. She looked at the antique mantle clock. 9:25. Alex was early.

"Shit!" She exclaimed out loud. She had wanted a few more minutes to herself. Isabelle rose and cleared the dishes. Alex was rarely cross, discipline did not typically make up part of their relationship, but this morning she wanted to be extra attentive, and her outfit had her wondering what he was up to.

After she cleared the dishes, she sat on the sofa with her knee socks tucked under her bottom and waited; and waited and waited. She heard the sound of power tools coming from the garage. This made her wonder. What the fuck was he up to?

As promised, at 10:00 Alex emerged from the garage. Isabelle's eyes blew up as big as pie plates. Was he wielding a knife? As he rushed her, she almost uttered her safe word. She remembered the discussion about knife play but the reality of the situation scared her more than she imagined it would.

The knife caused an adrenaline spike and she went to a place of hyper awareness. Alex grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to him.

His words were short and simple:

"No talking. You belong to me. I promise you're safe. I love you."

"But Pa..."

Alex swatted her behind.

"No talking."

With quick slashes the knife cut away Isabelle's top. Leaving her in her bra and skirt and panties. Alex pulled her arms behind her and grabbed her wrists with one hand and hair with the other. He marched Isabelle upstairs and pushed her down on the bed. Isabelle realized that Alex planned this day extensively, when a blindfold came out of nowhere and covered her eyes.

"You belong to me. I love you. I promise you're safe." Alex whispered into her ear. Isabelle was helpless. Thoughts of this man, and did she really trust anyone that much, intruded her brain as she felt the blade of the knife play over her skin.

Witnessing the way her top had come to tatters left no doubt in Isabelle's mind as to sharpness of the blade. As it played over her skin it seemed she could trace its path. As she lay on her back Alex tied her wrists to her ankles. The adrenaline continued to flood her system. She was unable to move, unable to see, unwilling to make this stop. Alex had her floating.

The knife traced a line across her stomach.

"You are so beautiful Isabelle, Your body is amazing."

With that statement she felt the bra straps being pulled away from her body and cut. As her breasts came free from the bra, she heard Alex's sharp intake of breath.

"Your nipples are stunning Isabelle. Absolutely stunning."

As Alex played with the blade over her skin, his mouth found one of her pink nipples and teased it until it became a hard little nub. The blade of the knife slid over the area and Isabelle shivered.

"I need you in my mouth Master."

Isabelle knew she was risking another spanking but she needed to please him. The swat on the bottom did come, but was followed by tender rubbing and Alex's words:

"No talking, sweetheart. I love you. You're safe. The day is young there will be time for that later. Two more words from you Isabelle, Are you ok?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. "

With her reassurance Alex ran the blade down Isabelle's stomach, paused, and cut away the skirt. The last item of clothing Isabelle had on, the panties that were far too thin, had soaked through. The musky scent of Isabelle filled the air. Alex's cock twitched. The blade once again traced the path from Isabelle's nipples to her pubic mound. After a pause Isabelle felt the panties cut away. Her vagina, with the trimmed light brown hair patch that Alex loved, was completely exposed to him.

Alex took the panties and smelled them. Isabelle's musky scent permeated the room, but the wet panties provided a much deeper scent to him.

"I love you, sweetheart."

Alex took off Isabelle's blindfold and discarded it. She saw him discard the knife. He positioned himself between her legs and plunged deep into her. She soaked his cock. Within minutes Alex was going to come, instead, he withdrew and went down on his beautiful wife.

He licked her. He inserted his tongue inside of her. He tasted her. He established a rhythm around her clitoris. Isabelle's hips thrust to meet Alex's lapping. She felt an insistent finger inserted inside of her, then a second. As he hit her G-spot, Isabelle moaned. This onslaught of clitoris and G-spot soon had her hips pushed high in the air.

The Orgasm that ensued was one of the most powerful she'd remembered.

Alex moved up and slid inside Isabelle. As he moved in and out of her, he undid her restraints. Isabelle spread eagled on the bed lay still recovering from her orgasm. Alex soon came hard.

~~*~~

As they lay in their aftercare time, Isabelle asked Alex about the knives.

"Master, why didn't I get cut?"

"Babygirl, I told you. You were safe. Think about the events that occurred. I am not experienced enough to play with knives; 2 hands to bring up stairs; one on your hair and one on your wrists. I carefully cut the clothing off of you with one knife. After that, I brought you upstairs and blindfolded you. That sharp knife is still downstairs. My time in the garage this morning was dulling a duplicate knife that I could drag across your skin without fear of cutting you."

"But you were able to cut off my clothes."

"You were blindfolded, I used our safety EMT shears for that."

They snuggled in and dozed.

"Remember the note? Today was about adventure. How was that for a start?"

"A start? What's next?"

"You'll see."