Knock at the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty was hesitant. She was afraid I would reject her, or that one of the them would feel jealous or insecure. She had gone to her room after dinner to get ready, both physically and emotionally. Karin's role was to get me warmed up for Marty's scheduled arrival at 10:30. It was nearly 11:00 when Marty finally knocked on the door, which had been the reason for Karin's leisurely blow job. She was buying time for Marty to decide to join us.

At this moment we are sitting in the hospital waiting room, patiently (mostly) waiting for little Mila Levina Van de Berg to join the world. Van de Berg is, of course, our familial last name, which Lupe took when she married Miri. Levina is a Miri-created feminine version of my name, and Mila continues our family's obsession with having a name with an 'I' in it.

Mom and dad flew out to be here and are in the seats facing us. Miri is, of course, in the delivery room with Lupe, and I'm sitting with Karin on my right and Marty on my left. Things haven't changed since that magical Friday night 3 months ago, and frankly I hope they never do.

[::::::::::}

La Fine

[::::::::::}

Afterword

Inspiration: This is another combination of two ideas that came to me as I was turning ideas over in my head, which happens whenever I have a free moment.

I had the idea about the wife going to another country for an extended period of time to 'find herself' some time ago. The story I originally had going with it was going to be a 4-part story, with separate parts for the time leading up to her leaving, her experience in Germany, his experience while she was gone, and after she gets back. The problem was I couldn't make that story be anything special or distinctive.

I ended up combining that basic idea, the one where the wife leaves the country for work, with the opening scene of this story of the sister showing up at the door after having caught her husband cheating, and doing so in the middle of her brother's own marriages woes.

As I turned it over in my head, I found myself putting them into conversations where they talked about their lives. There was no exposition because Levi and Karin already knew most of this stuff, and I had the rest of it come out in conversation.

If it wasn't clear within the story, Marty was aware of the sexual history between her husband and his sisters. She knew it before they married and married Levi anyway, with the understanding that it had ended. That's how it was in my mind, anyway.

Permission: I hereby give my permission to anyone interested in writing a follow-up or alternate version of any one of my stories. Please just remember to give credit where credit is due. I'm not always very diligent about checking my email for permission requests.