Knock Before Entering

Story Info
Between each round of floggings...
4k words
34.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1:

Between each round of floggings, just when the sting was becoming unbearable, Louise would pause to caress his ass, seeming to check her handiwork. Each time she rubbed her hand across his ass she gave some sound of approval and a few light spanks. This time she added, "I'm keeping your ass nice and warm. That must feel so good. I know it does to me."

Beneath him, Betsy sat on her knees as instructed, long hair pulled back into a ponytail to show her full face, hands bound by rope, nipples firmly clamped, ass cheeks red from the recent spanking, and tongue extended, per Louise's command, holding the tip of his penis with her cheeks also providing support, maintaining contact throughout. It was incumbent on him not to move- they'd both be punished if she slipped. Dale's cock was now soft; the evidence that he'd been hard was still dripping from her chin, accumulating on her breasts. Betsy could still taste the saltiness. She found that she really liked her new friends.

Back above, each time Louise paused, whispering more and more what a slut he was, what a great ass fuck he was, he'd start to get hard again. Betsy could hear, too, and when his cock began to grow, she'd oblige by licking around the head a little bit. Yeah, she thought, I really like this apartment.

Part 2:

Two months earlier Betsy had moved in. Louise was the landlord, and she welcomed the 26 year-old grad student into her brownstone. There were very few rules- clean up after yourself in the kitchen, respect everyone else's space, rent on time, etc.. Betsy and Dale would be sharing the top floor, Louise had the whole basement to herself. Their space was a reasonable size, Louise's was huge. Louise had a main living area, a nice bedroom, and another room which Betsy had never seen. The only time she went downstairs was to drop off the rent.

Betsy had the more private of the two rooms, Dale's had a glass-paneled door with window coverings. The thing about the curtains is that they were the sheer type that prevent seeing in from a distance but can be looked through close up. And so it was that Betsy discovered that Dale had some interesting sexual habits.

The first time she saw him jacking off she was coming to his room to borrow a book. She knocked, but with the music on he couldn't hear. So she pushed her head close to the sheer curtains and peered through. The first thing she saw was his cock. He had just removed his towel and was beginning to sit back on the bed, his flaccid penis hanging between his legs. Betsy froze, not sure if she should turn away or observe more. When he started rubbing his cock, she felt a slight warmth overcome her, and she settled in to watch.

His strokes were slow and long, working himself to stiffness. With each stroke his penis expanded, growing into a cock before Betsy's eyes. He had a long, thick dick, smooth with a bulbous head. The head appeared full and soft, a stark contrast to his now firm cock. As it now extended outward, pointing to the far side of the room, Dale slipped one hand down to his balls and began massaging them. With the other, he squeezed some sort of lubricant onto his dick and really began jacking off, increasing speed as he brought himself to the brink, then slowing down and moving both hands around the shaft.

Betsy became acutely aware of her breath, now a little heavier. She teased her nipple with one hand and found herself rubbing her crotch through her skirt. When Dale came, he came hard. Cum shot several inches in the air, landing on his stomach and thighs. She imagined what it might taste like- the sourness she'd experienced with her ex-boyfriend or the saltiness she'd heard about. His cum looked thick, milky, almost healthy. She thought it was probably creamy in texture and taste. He seemed to squeeze out the last few drops and then lay back to recover. Betsy retreated to her room and fingered herself until she came.

Then it became a regular thing. After working out, Dale would shower and then get himself off. Betsy would watch through the glass pane, sometimes going back to her room to finish herself off with the new dildo she'd bought, sometimes just going about her day. It might have been boring after awhile if Dale hadn't got inventive.

At some point he turned to phone sex, and the sight of him manipulating his cock while he talked about ramming it into some girl's mouth, fucking her tits, and then feeling his balls slap up against her ass when he took her from behind, gave Betsy her own fantasies. She began to imagine that it was her being used in that way, not necessarily (but sometimes) by Dale, but definitely her working her mouth around some guy's cock while he told her what a filthy slut she'd become. She'd always been "nice," so becoming a filthy slut, sucking cock, taking it from behind, feeding on a man's cum and sometimes feeling it on her ass or tits when he shot is load. Each time she delved further into that part of her she gained a little courage.

Several times later she peered through sheer curtains once again, watching Dale remove the towel and begin stroking his cock. She was a little disappointed when he didn't reach for the phone- she thought she might hear a new fantasy that she could make her own. But he did something new. This time, he laid all the way back on the bed, feet planted and knees in the air. He grabbed for lube as usual but it was a different kind, something she didn't recognize. He put some on his cock, but then lifted his legs in the air a little bit and began massaging the lube around his ass. He began working a finger in and out while occasionally pulling on his cock. After a couple of minutes- Betsy didn't know what to think- he reached into the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a butt plug. Betsy had seen them before in a bachelorette trip to an adult toy store, and laughed as the clerk described it's various uses, but never could imagine deriving pleasure from it.

As Dale began working the plug into his ass he continued to rub his cock. It stayed hard, glistening with the lube, and Betsy found herself still turned despite not quite getting the idea of the plug. When he finally got it into his ass she noticed a wire sticking out of the bottom. As he continued to jack off, Dale turned on the vibrator, slowing inching it up notch by notch. The sound, the way he grinded his ass against it using the bed as a stop, the uncontrollable look of pleasure on his face- more than she'd ever seen before from him. That look on his face, the cock in his hand, and now the sight of the plug vibrating in his ass was too much for her. She stood at the door, playing with her pussy, leaning against the wall for support. She did everything she could to stifle her heavy breathing and the occasional moan of pleasure as she felt the wetness of her pussy and worked on her clit. When he turned the vibrator all the way up so that she could easily hear it, and it was clear that the intensity was making him quiver with pleasure, she managed to orgasm at the same time he shot his load.

Part 3:

So she tried that, too. T o satisfy her pussy, over a month's time, she gone from pocket size dildo to 9 inch dong, thick with veins. She bought the black one and liked to imagine Harold, the guy from her gym, fucking her with every inch of his noticeably large cock. Now she'd gone shopping for butt plugs, figuring that she wanted the same look on her face that she'd seen on Dale's. Once in the store, she grabbed another dildo for variety, and then made her way over to the plugs. The clerk went through the routine of explaining the advantages and disadvantages of the different ones, spending enough times with the salesgirl for her to eventually give her personal recommendation. A half hour later, she bought her toys and left, not noticing that Louise had entered the store when she was at the counter.

That night, sitting in the full dungeon attached to her room, Louise became distracted. Dale was over her lap, naked, and she'd worked on spanking his ass for a good ten minutes. He squirmed, and she felt his cock twitch on her leg, so she spanked him a little harder. He was used to this, it was the deal between them since they'd met five years ago at a bdsm event. At that point, the back room was used for storage and her bdsm toys were on display in her bedroom so, when she'd had a vacancy, it seemed like a logical thing to have someone from the scene move in.

She paused and had Dale rest on his knees before her. "Did you know that our little housemate likes cock? It's strange, I never see her with a guy but earlier today I saw her buying this mammoth cock AND a butt plug. Who'd have known she was such a freak?"

She pulled on his cock, laughing, "We should show her yours."

Dale spoke because it seemed they were slightly out of scene, "She's already seen it. I know I saw her once, but I'm pretty sure she's watched me jerk off several times."

They left the conversation there, Louise returning Dale to her lap, slightly annoyed that he'd been jerking off without permission but amused that Betsy had been watching. As further punishment, she made him touch his cock but forbid him to cum.

Part 4:

Thursday night was when they had their weekly roommate dinner. Something Louise had started because she felt that, since they were living in the same space, it was important to get to know each other. And so they had, not quite becoming friends yet but sharing information and continuing to feel each other out. On this Thursday Louise suggested they have a little party on Saturday night. "We eat together, share the space, so we ought to party together every once in awhile."

When Saturday night came, Betsy put on her new outfit, a sexy little skirt with a corset-like top that accentuated her emerging curves. Guests came and left, it was a nice turnout, and then the three of them were left to continue drinking. Louise said she was going to change and stepped downstairs. While she was gone, feeling a little loose, Betsy and Dale became a little more honest with each other.

Betsy started, "You know, you can see through those sheer curtains sometimes." She laughed and they both just looked at each other for a moment. She turned a little red with embarrassment when the silence lasted too long.

"So do you stop and watch or do you turn away?" Dale chuckled as if he didn't really mean for the question to be answered.

At this point Louise returned looking very much unlike herself. The normally well-maintained, down to the last detail woman was wearing just a tank top and baggy pants. A song came on, and she started to dance. Dale instinctively joined her and Betsy found that she couldn't just watch the two of them.

They danced, all three together, Dale in front of Betsy and Louise in back, making her the center of attention. She liked the feeling, didn't even mind when Dale pressed closed to her and she felt the soft bulge and then the hardening of his cock. Louise pressed up behind her and she didn't mind the feeling of her breasts in her back, either. She found herself really letting go, enjoying the feel of being between the two of them, Dale really grinding to the music so that she finally felt the cock she'd seen so often. When she leaned back into Louise a little more she was momentarily confused, thinking that she'd drunk too much because she felt the bulge of a cock up against her ass. She moved, startled, but Louise gently, but firmly pulled her back, whispering in her ear "It's not your imagination, that's my cock you feel."

Betsy just let it happen, deciding not to question it, just enjoying the feel of the two cocks rubbing up against her. She'd often imagined what'd feel like to be surrounded by cocks, rubbing all over her body, coming on her in waves. She stopped thinking and allowed herself to just enjoy the sensation.

When the song ended Dale led her to the couch. They both sat down and looked at Louise. She stood there- no bra, just a light tank top shirt, white cotton fabric made see-through as her nipples got hard. The little nubs protruding , darkness of her nipples showing through the shirt. Beyond that, they could tell that she was turned on, she started rubbing her cock through the fabric of her pants as if she couldn't resist- that aching feeling as your cock begins to really grow. Her rubbing and stroking made it more prominent. So this was the image before him. This sexy female- very feminine with her long red hair, perky tits, and womanly curves, the nice heart-shaped ass- with the contrast of this cock attached. This feminine creature stroking and rubbing it in a very typically masculine way. So hot that Dale felt his cock grow simultaneously and it seemed that with every stroke she was pulling at his own cock. He could feel it, each little tug and pull, the unbearable feeling of horniness, of getting so turned on that you just had to start touching yourself before you could even think about taking your clothes off.

As he reached down for his own cock she ordered him to stop. "Don't touch it, this is the only cock in the room right now." Betsy was too engrossed in watching Louise play with her cock to be startled by the commanding tone.

Betsy watched her run her hands along the shaft, caressing its length and then rubbing the outline of the head with her thumb and forefinger. "So, do you think she wants to fuck this, Dale?"

"I think she wants to suck it first. Yeah, that's what I'd like to see. That's what would make my cock nice and hard."

"Come touch it." Louise came closer as Betsy slid forward on the couch. Louise stood before her, and Betsy began to touch the outline of the cock through her pants, tentatively at first, until her reaction... she moaned a little and pushed her cock forward into her hand. Her hands now free, Louise began playing with her nipples, telling her how she liked her touch. "I like it when you play with my cock, when you stroke it and get it nice and hard for your mouth and ass."

Dale watched, dick hard but unable to touch it, as Betsy touched the cock with one hand, and alternately pulled at her nipples and rubbed her crotch with the other. Louise backed off abruptly, "Not yet. I need you both downstairs." It was clear who was in charge, who was going to direct the action.

As they walked downstairs, Louise kept rubbing her cock, as if to keep it hard. She'd unzipped her pants and pulled it, and the sight of the thickly-veined dildo similar to her own added to Betsy's wetness. They walked through her bedroom, and Dale led them through the door to the room Betsy had never seen before. The full dungeon didn't surprise her at this point, she was glad it was there, glad that she was going to be taken to a new place once again.

"You both have about ten seconds to get naked and on your knees." They both quickly followed the order.

Louise looked them both over, running her hands freely over their bodies until she reached Betsy's pussy. She dipped a finger in- "Well look at that, someone's a little excited. Do you have any idea how excited you are? Here, let me show you." And with that she stuck her finger in Betsy's mouth, making sure to touch her tongue so that she could get the full taste of it. "I can tell you have nice juices. Did you like the taste of that?"

Betsy was still, quiet, until the sharp slap of Louise's hand on her ass encouraged her to respond. "Yes, it was very... sweet."

Louise laughed, "a nasty girl like you doesn't taste sweet. A little slut like you who likes cock so much that you watch your roommate and then go out and buy the biggest cocks doesn't taste sweet." She laughed again, "No, let's see," dipping her fingers in again and then making Dale lick them clean, "how would you say she tastes?"

"Juicy."

"Juicy, I like that, you may have saved yourself from a sever beating for putting on a show for Betsy without my permission."

"The first order of business is to get Dale in the right place," Louise began, as she motioned him to raise his arms. He did so, and she fastened his wrists into the leather cuffs suspended from the ceiling. He stood there, arms stretched up and forward, as Louise attached nipple clamps, giving them a slight tug when she was done to make sure they were secure. She turned to Betsy, "Don't worry, we have some for you."

With that she turned her attention to Betsy. "We're going to start with something I know you can handle because I saw you buying it." Before she finished the sentence Betsy felt the familiar sensation of the cool lube slathered around her ass, then finger probing that was an instant of slight discomfort followed by the sensation of feeling her ass close around it. "You must have been at it today, you're nice and loose. We won't waste time." With that, she pulled her finger out and slowly inserted a butt plug. "This should stay nicely, be good and I might turn on the vibrator."

Betsy sat, trying to get comfortable with the largest plug she'd ever had in her ass. It helped when Louise attached the clips to her nipples, the aroused sensation now split between her ass, nipples, and pussy. She was growing into the sensations, finding her place when Louise walked in front of her. Dale was facing them both, still suspended, and Louise turned her back to Betsy and bent over. She grabbed her head and pushed it firmly up against her ass cheeks. Without instruction, Betsy instinctively began kissing her ass, using her lips and nose to nuzzle between her ass cheeks until her tongue found the asshole. She worked her tongue around the rim, lightly brushing across the expanse of the opening until Louise pushed her face further in. "Don't be too delicate, I want to feel your tongue fucking my ass."

Betsy moved her tongue in and out of Louise's hole, the pleasure obvious from her squirming, pushing Betsy's head in further when she'd found just the right place, the loan moans, and the "oh, fuck, yeah, just flicker your tongue like that for a second."

Louise pulled away abruptly and walked around behind Dale. "So you like to watch Dale play with his cock, do you? You like to watch him stick his plug in his ass?"

"I know that you want this dick," I could tell by the way your were playing with it upstairs. But you're going to have to watch me fuck his ass with it first." With that she bent him over a little more at the waste, arms still held up by the chains and leather cuffs, and slid into his ass. Louise began moving with slow strokes, getting her footing, finding just the right spot. Dale did everything he could to accommodate her, moving his ass and torso to find the right angle.

As she picked up speed, she eyed Betsy and said "This has got to be much better than watching him do it to himself, am I right? Do you see the way I'm fucking this ass? You're next."

She fucked him harder and harder, he started to push back just as hard and she really slammed into his ass, pulling back to get strokes the full length of the cock. She held onto his hip with her left hand, using it to guide him back with each powerful stroke. With the other hand, she started spanking his ass cheeks.

"I see how hard you are, you little slut. You better not come. I'm going to keep fucking this ass, you little ass slut, but you better not cum."

She slowed down and then pulled out. She walked forward and pulled the chains up so that he was standing straight up. She pulled on his cock. "So you didn't quite cum but you have a little something here to show for it." She dabbed the tip of his cock with her finger and placed it on Betsy's tongue. "Salty or sour? Don't answer."

"You're both such cock sluts. It's unbelievable."

"Move forward," she ordered Betsy. Betsy edged forward a bit and then stopped. "Keep going, I want your face to be at his cock. It's time you got a close up view." Betsy inched forward until Dale's still erect cock was an inch from her face.

12