Knock Before Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's eyes opened and she looked at me. She opened her mouth to say something, but I had gotten my fingers even wetter with my pre-cum. I pushed the length of my finger deep in her mouth. I felt her teeth graze my finger as she closed her mouth and sucked harder. Her hand tightened on my dick and she started to jerk it faster.

"Touch it! touch your pussy! Open your legs and touch it! Do it mom!" Her eyes searched mine. Then with a sigh, I felt her shift her weight and her legs opened. Her hand trembled as she placed it on her thigh. My eyes were watching her face.

Slowly she pushed her hand beneath her nightgown. Then I felt her shudder as she let a long moan escape her sucking lips. Her eyes closed, as she threw her head back. Her hand was moving back and forth as fast between her thighs as her other hand was jerking my dick. She was using one finger on her cunt.

I pulled my finger from her mouth. She sucked it hard not wanting to let it go. "Oh Sonny! Please!" My hand went to her tit. I circled her hard nipple thru her gown. "Please what mom?" I slowly let my fingers close over her nipple, tweaking it; pulling it gently.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Please cum for me! I need you to cum for me! I want to watch you! I need to watch you! You want me to!" Mom turned and lifted her leg up on the bed. This opened them wide enough for me to see her hairy cunt. Her wet finger was stroking in and out fast while her thumb rubbed her clit.

I reached down and my hand circled her hand while she stroked my dick. I squeezed her hand hard slowing her down. "No mom! I want us to come together. Will you do that for me? Will you cum when I do?"

Mom looked up at me. She was breathing so hard, I knew that she was close to Cumming. "Is that what you want? Tell me to do it Sonny! Tell me what you want me to do!" Her words came out as she struggled for breath.

"Watch me! Cum when I do. Use two fingers mom. Stroke your pussy while you stroke my hard dick. Do you see how hot you make me? Isn't this better than lying in your room by yourself?"

Mom groaned as she pushed another finger into her dripping cunt. Gone was the thought that this was wrong. Lost was the idea that this was her son that she was watching, masturbating, while he told her to masturbate herself. The only thing she thought about was the building pleasure she was feeling in her cunt.

"You like to be told what to do, don't you mom? You want me to tell you what to do to please me don't you?" She looked up into my face. The mask of lust on her face was plain for me to see. She nodded her head. I smiled.

"Use another finger mom. Stuff that cunt! Rub your clit harder! Do it mom!" Mom closed her eyes. I watched as she pushed yet another finger into her cunt. This time she groaned out loud. "You want to do what I tell you to, don't you mom? You need to do it for me. Say it!"

Mom looked up at me. Her eyes looked glassy, like she was high or something. "I think that from now on, you're gonna do a lot of things I tell you to do. Won't you mom?" I took my fingers that were now wet from all the pre-cum that was dripping from the tip of my dick and rubbed them against mom's lips.

She licked and sucked my fingers, moaning as her own hand worked against her cunt. "Oh Sonny! Oh baby! I'm almost there! Please! Oh please? Let me cum. Let me cum for you?"

"Not yet mom! Not until you answer me! Are you ready to do what I tell you to do? Are your ready to cum for me when I tell you to?" Mom looked at me. I watched as she bit her lower lip. I knew I had to push things to the limit.

"Say it mom! Say it! Or get up and go to your room. I won't ever come to your room again. I'll get a lock for my room so you can never walk in on me again." Mom looked at me, then lowered her head. in her harsh voice she barely croaked out her answer. "yes. Yes! Please Yes!"

Up until that point, I had only stroked mom's tits through her nightgown. But after hearing her words, I took my finger and slipped one strap off her shoulder. Her gown slipped until her naked tit was exposed. I caressed the nipple as mom looked at me.

"Are you stuffing that pussy mom? Are you ready to cum for me?" Mom looked at me and licked her lips. She nodded her head. "Watch my dick mom. When I start to cum, I want you to cum with me."

Mom's hand was rubbing her cunt harder. "Yes Sonny! Hurry! Please hurry!"

I smiled. I looked at her hand rubbing her cunt as she stroked my dick harder and faster. I was getting closer and so was mom. It was a race to see if I could cum before she did. Her eyes were open wide. I grabbed my dick and pointed at her as she stroked it. I felt the cum begin to boil to the tip.

"Here it comes mom! Don't move away! Oh fuck! Oh shit!" I felt it come shooting from the tip. It splashed right on mom's nightgown. I looked up at her face. She shut her eyes and I felt her start to jerk. I grabbed her tit and pulled the nipple hard as the next shot hit her in the face.

Mom cried out and I swear I could see her juices running out from between her fingers. I pumped about three more shots, soiling her nightgown good! Looking down, I could see that mom had made a big stain on my sheet where her cunt had dripped her juice thru her fingers.

"Give me your fingers mom! Let me taste you!" Mom pulled her fingers from her dripping cunt. They were so covered, the light seemed to shine on them. Suddenly, she looked up at me. I smiled, as I took her hand in mine. She gave only token resistance as I pulled her hand to my mouth and licked her fingers clean.

I looked up into her eyes. Suddenly, mom jerked her hand from mine and stood up. Her nightgown dropped down into place. I heard her sob as she ran from my room. Her bedroom door slammed and I heard the lock click into place.

I should have felt like shit! But the memory of our Cumming together was still so fresh in my mind that I only lay back smiling. We had crossed a line tonight. A line that very few mothers and sons cross. But there are those out there that cross it all the time. I knew how I felt and after seeing how mom reacted, I knew she felt the same way I did. There would be other nights like this. And I intended to make even more happen.

12