Knock Knock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns back to Adam, "Looks like they are all having a party and he seemed to be in a hurry, he must be having a good time with ladies around, I told him you came buy and he said to apologize to you"

"I hope Sheetal is not too close to him," he says winking at Melanie, "lemme call her up."

Adam tries Sheetal's number and looks at Melanie, "Looks like she is also at the party, she is not answering her cell phone, that's typical of her, maybe when she is free she will call back, anyways I hope you remember you have to apologize to me," he says smiling at her, his cock evident in his trunks.

"Let's just put up the tent first and arrange everything you pig," she jokes with Adam.

They both laugh and get back to pitching the tent, which takes them half an hour and then Melanie arranges everything neatly inside it and lights a lamp coz it's already dark, and a cool breeze starts blowing. Melanie is still in her bikini and she opens up a beer for Adam and herself. They both start talking and how life has been and where Adam has worked and usual stuff till they are both 3 beers down.

Adams phone rings, and its Sheetal, "Hey darling, how are you, oh..........., that's good, having fun, say hi to him, I am just outside, came to grab a bite, might go to a friend or catch a movie, you take care and have fun."

Melanie looks at Adam inquisitively, "Well seems like destiny, Sheetal was with Brad and she said they were all at a party with friends and there was so much noise, and she was giggling a lot, do u think your hubby fancies Indian married women, with petite frames," Adam asks Melanie laughing.

Melanie looks a little worried thinking about Brad's reputation in college, and how stories of he and his friends taking women to their frat house for one night did rounds. Adam says, "You seem to be worried about Brad."

"It's your wife I should be worried about," she says giggling "Brad was quite a player in college, just hope he is alone with her and not with more guys with your petite wife, hehe."

Adam's cock becomes erect on hearing this and Melanie giggles looking at. "So hubby dear likes to think about his innocent wife being banged by white men," she says rubbing his swimming trunk. As she bends to rub his trunk Adams eyes get fixated on her boobs bending forward and her erect nipples through her top, he blinks his eyes once. Melanie takes of her top and then removes Adams trunks and her eyes open a little wide when she sees a dark brown cock spring back up. It's very brown with a pink cock head, almost 8 inches (bigger than Brad's 6) and so much thicker. She wraps her slender long fingers on his cock and takes out her tongue licking it around her lips teasing Adam, thinking it's my turn to tease him now. Adam thinks to himself, that it's going to be a long night.

She takes his cock in her mouth and he moans. She takes it out and then taking out her tongue and pulling back his foreskin she inserts her tongue between his peehole and starts wiggling it, precum starts leaking out of it no sooner she teases his peehole and she smiles at him, "Someone's really worked up." He nods and lets her go on, she takes his cock back in her mouth and starts to suck it in her cheeks forming dimples as she sucks his hard erect cock in her mouth and takes it in 3/4th of its length, he feels his cock head touch the back of her very wet mouth and he hold her head and starts bobbing it up and down, she realizes the signal and starts giving him a nice wet blowjob. All that talk about Sheetal and Brad and eating Melanie's pussy before has made Adam so fucking horny that he feels his cumm boiling in his balls. Just as he is about to feel it rush to his penis, Melanie takes out his cock and smiles at him. She holds her 38c tits together and presses them to form a deep valley and placing the underside of her tits on top of his erect cock head she guides his cock between her large breasts and lowers herself onto his cock. His cock caught between two magnificent globes, he just lets her do what she wants and she starts titty fucking his 8 inch manhood. Every time his cock comes up from the top of her cleavage she looks down and taking out her tongue just barely touches his cock head with the tip of her tongue sending him over the edge, each time.

Adam's feeling pleasure like her never has mixed with thoughts of Brad and other men fucking his wife in their hotel room, he feels his sperm rush up in no time and shouts, "Babe get ready, I am about to shoot."

She smile and cups her tits tighter and pushes his cock completely in, with his cock head visible from the top and starts licking it around with his tongue.

"Oh melanieeeeeeeee, now you have done it," and she experiences his first jet on the under part of her tongue, which falls back in between her tits, after that jets starts shooting and she holds her tits firmly around his cock and a pool of cumm starts forming in her nice cleavage, a jet shoots up and lands on her hair and face and eyes. Adam is all spent after cumming so much and holds onto Melanie's shoulder for support. Melanie releases his cock and it flops back down still 6 inches in length she picks it up with her left hand and cleans it by licking with her tongue, Adam is amazed at what this woman could do. She rubs sperm all over her body like a porn star, amazed at the things she is herself doing. She takes his cock in her mouth and keeps sucking it until she feels it getting a little hard again.

She goes out of the tent and Adam lying down there thinking about the events of the day, hears water and realizes she is washing her self. She walks back in after 15 mins in a white towel and wet hair and sees Adam is half asleep with a smile on his face. She removes her towel and lies next to him with her heavy breasts rubbing his right arm. He opens his eyes and smiles at her and his cock still erect. She brings her lips to his ear and licking his earlobe she whispers, "Fuck me you horny bastard."

Adam's eyes open fully and he looks at her and then with one swift movement he holds her hand and turns and sits over her thighs with his rod dangling in between her white thighs. He kneels and opens her thighs with his knees and holding his cock with his right hand, he starts to rub his cock on her pussy entrance. He sees her closing her eyes half and gently pushing her thighs further apart, he guides his 8 inch rod into her wet vagina. As his cock head enters, Melanie moans silently, biting her lower lip.

"Adam fuck me like no man ever has," she blurts out.

"Melanie I am gonna fuck you really well, my horny bitch," holding her waist he starts pushing his thickness into her wet snatch. After a few pumps he manages to get inside her half way.

"Oh Adam you are so fucking big, don't stop, bury your rod all the way in," hearing this Adam pushes further and gets a little rough when her pussy offers resistance making her whimper in pain and cry in pleasure, "oh yes yes yes, please fuck me, fuck your whore, fuck your friends wife, you bastard."

Adams ass starts moving now after hearing these dirty words from a woman who he considered to be the perfect housewife and mother and his ass develops a rhythmic tempo, fucking Melanie like she wants. Each time his cock moves in she feels him touch her inside, realizing his cock is touching and entering places insides her pussy where Brad never went. She starts feeling new sensations and new pleasures and her ass also starts moving in rhythm with Adam's cock up and down. She opens her legs and wraps them around Adam's ass, forgetting completely she is having unprotected sex with a stranger. Adam starts to move faster and her legs grip him tighter.

"I am cum..........ming."

"Oh baby cum for me, cumm all over my cock as my cock spurts in you, you naughty girlie," Adam says in between his gasps, "baby I am gonna cumm soon too." Adam realizes he would cumm into her pussy and deposit his sperm in there. He tries to pull out thinking that's the right thing to do since he is not wearing a condom.

"Oh no you mother fucker, don't you dare pull out, cum in me, cum in your whore you bastard, unhhhhhhh, I am cumming," Melanie starts talking like a street whore, completely overcome by passion and lust.

"Unhhhhhhhh," grunts Adam when her hears these words from a sexy lady under him and pushes his cock completely in making Melanie scream. "I am gonna cumm in us sweet wet pussy," Adam says feeling her cunt walls tighten and he realizes she is orgasming.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh Adam put your seed in me you fucker."

Adam starts to shoot his sperm inside her cunt and possibly her womb and she starts to buckle under him her legs gripping his ass tightly and both of them grunting and screaming in between gasps.

They both collapse at the same time and Adam on Melanie, his cock still in her and sperm trickling down from the sides of her pussy lips, they pull up a sheet over them and go off too sleep.

To be continued ...

12
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To be continued????????????????????????????????

To be continued????????????????

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Old overused plot not helped by your writing

Meh

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No part 2...Why?

No part 2 because what future has two cheating couples? What moral and respect have any of them? We know about two of them, and the excuse they found to cheat...

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A_W's only "story" on Lit.

A decent first effort - too bad he didn't write the continuing story. I assume their (respective) spouses did some fucking in Boston. Then what? Swappers for life? Where is FTDS when we need him?

I just love stories written by Brits but set in the US. A_W needed an editor/proofreader.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Ever heard of...

...an employe being told per phone that he had to leave town immediately - on a weekend? And of course, his wife immediately fell for the neighbors trash.

Put your stories on a believable basis, stick to more realistic behaviour and your stories will update enormously.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink Wife over drinks and screws her Husbands friend.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories