Knocked Up in Front of Our Spouses

Story Info
Two friends knock each other up in front of their spouses.
18.4k words
108.5k
89
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d13s3l
d13s3l
44 Followers

My name is Layla and I'm telling this story with my friend Devan. We are actually slightly afraid to tell this story, because if my husband, Dave, or my Devan's wife, Cara find it on the internet and read it, they will surely recognize it and things would never be the same again, but we feel we have to confess.

We're also insanely hot about it but can never tell each other's spouses.

But here goes.

I first have to say, everything about this story is real (I mean EVERYTHING). Perhaps one day we will be caught, and then end up with each other.

By the way, as I'm writing this, Devan and I are both sitting in the computer science lab of our old college. We're here for our 10 year reunion, and both of our spouses think we came over to the lab to reconnect with some old classmates. But he's sitting next to me and we are typing this story up together. We'll each tell the story from our own points of view and trade off as necessary. I (Layla) will go first.

To get a sense of who we are, I'll describe us, and give you a pretty detailed background. Like I said, the possibility of our spouses finding out is scary, but at the same time, sharing this story also makes Devan and I extremely hot.

I am a slightly overweight 5'10" brunette, and I have been all my life. I guess one might say I'm very mediocre looking, and have even been told I'm ugly at times, and I would have to admit they're right. I'm from Hanover, Massachusetts and am a descendent of a Russian family.

Devan is actually a pretty attractive guy from Norfolk, Massachusetts. He's is a brown-haired 6' guy, and has always been on the lean side. One thing you have to understand about him is apparently his sex drive is insanely strong. I guess that's healthy though. My sex drive has always been strong too, but I've never had that many opportunities to have sex with guys in life.

Cara, Devan's wife, is a brunette, also about my height, and fairly attractive. She's from Buffalo, New York, and about 5'8".

My husband Dave is a 5'10" sandy-blonde haired guy from Schenectady, New York.

We all met at our alma mater, Union College, also in upstate New York. We are all in the same class. Devan and I met in the Math & Computer Science departments, and we've known each other ever since. When he first met me, he wasn't at all attracted to me. Again, I don't consider myself that pretty.

It wasn't until we were in a friend's small house party toward the end of our senior year, and we were both drunk and I admitted something to him that we developed a mutual sexual energy. But I'll get to that shortly after a little more identifying background. My god, as I'm typing this, I can feel my pussy getting wet, and Devan's dick is already hard! LOL

Cara used to go to Union College with us, but moved back to Buffalo her junior year and went to University at Buffalo until graduating.

Devan and Cara actually dated since Junior year after he found out his old girlfriend Kristy cheated on him and Devan dumped her. Kristy was a total bitch, and I don't blame him for dumping her. I never liked her either, but apparently Devan says she was fun in bed, so whatever. I'll let Devan tell this next part.

Devan here.

So yeah, after Kristy and I broke up, Cara used to drive out to Union every weekend to see me, and we had sex a lot too. Cara was on birth control at the time, so when we had sex, I would always cum in her pussy. We were even into taping it on my computer camera (just the sex part-never showing faces-but everything else. We did a good amount of POV stuff, and even closeups of my dick going in and out of her pussy slowly). We used to do it while showing Union college stuff in various scenes so people would know it was filmed live on campus. And I circulated it on our campus internet. It was the talk of the whole school, but since we never showed faces, and we were both white like 90% of our college population, and especially since Cara didn't go to Union anymore, nobody really knew who it was.

Layla was actually one of the few people to know about it because her and I got to be really close friends, and we talk about the most intimate details of our lives (like that for instance, Layla was a virgin) and my relationship with Cara while completing all-nighters while working on projects in the Math & CS lab. In the same lab we're typing up this story!

So at one point, Cara had apparently forgotten to take her birth control pills for a few days in a row (never telling me until later), and I had made her pregnant. Cara realized what happened 2 weeks after she missed her period but was scared to tell me. I started noticing her belly expanding at four months, but she just lied and told me she was putting on weight because she was eating such unhealthy food back at home.

Keep in mind we were filming our sex every weekend (where I would fuck her and cum in her unprotected pussy), and circulating it, so you can see in these videos her expanding belly. After her five month mark, it was pretty noticeable, but I was still releasing and circulating tapes anyway. I overheard some classmates who I knew watched those videos laughing and joking about how the sex-couple looked like they were pregnant.

I put two and two together and started realizing that they may actually be right, and that Cara was lying to me.

On one hand, the thought of knocking a girl up made me extremely horny on this primal level. It made me feel like an absolutely virile stud. But on a practical level, it scared the shit out of me because we were in no place to bring a child into the world. Cara was too chicken-shit to tell me anything, until I confronted her the following weekend.

Cara burst into tears and was nearly five and a half months pregnant. Surely enough I noticed her belly had truly taken the shape of a pregnant woman. We both agreed we couldn't raise a child together this young in their lives, so we planned to go to an abortion clinic in NYC that would still accommodate us so late in the pregnancy for a termination.

So we went back to my room that night and I had a couple beers while we watched a movie. Her sex drive was always strong too, and after seeing a sex scene, she suggested we switch to porn. After only a couple of scenes we were both extremely horny, and decided to make one last video. I started taking her clothes off and looking at her pregnant body.

It was so clear to me she was pregnant. She always had nice C cup tits, but I noticed that instead of her usually smaller pink nipples, they had become larger and brown. We started filming, and this video was sexier than most. I showed close-ups of me teasing her swollen pussy with my dick for several minutes, while also moving up and POV sucking her huge tits. I would zoom out and put my hands on her pregnant belly and rub it, calling attention to the fact that she was carrying my baby. Sure enough, by the end I shot a huge load inside her pussy, but pulled out before finishing my orgasm, and moved up and deposited the rest of my semen in her pregnant belly button. I moved back down to film the closeup of the creampie dripping out.

I immediately circulated the video, and we made plans to go get an abortion in NYC that weekend, and Cara immediately started birth control again. We stayed for the week and by the end of the week, before heading back to school that Sunday, we made another video on Saturday.

Since her hormones were changing so much after the termination, her breasts started lactating. So in the next video, another creampie video, I focused on milking her tits and shooting streams of her milk at the camera lens. I released the video, and we returned to upstate New York.

When I went back to classes, I heard everyone talking about the pregnancy video followed by the milk video. It was the talk of the whole campus.

Cara was dogmatic about her birth control from then on, and never had any more mistakes going forward. Turning this over back to Layla.

Layla here.

I watched that pregnant video they made, and she looked super pregnant. Something about knowing Devan knocked her up turned me on in this primal level, though practically, I thought I could never be in the same situation. The subsequent milk video really was the icing on the cake. I was always an dedicated fan of those videos, and used to fantasize about Devan regularly when I would masturbate.

Though seeing those two videos turned me on so much more, and I felt like I would never have to watch other porn again. I must have masturbated like 100 times to those videos. At least twice a day, as soon as I woke up, and then again after getting out of the shower before going to class, and at night before going to bed. I would often masturbate even between classes some days (I think one day I did it like 6 or 7 times). I was so horny when I did this, that I would masturbate with the curtains open so that anyone walking by would get an eyeful.

I'm going to go on a tangent here because Devan finds this next detail really hot. So... when I would masturbate, I used this dildo I bought when way back when I in high school. I would lean back, close my eyes, and imagine Devan blasting the inside of my fertile vagina with his cum, knocking me up. It was always a fantasy, so I was safe of course.

One day I was looking in my dildo at the battery pack, and noticed there was this extra room inside toward the tip. I wanted to further the reality of this fantasy, and I'm pretty handy, so I drilled a hole in the tip, and made this imitation cum out of water, a little bit of milk, and cornstarch. I would take out the battery pack, fill up the tip, and put the battery pack in. When I would fuck myself, and I was close to cumming, I would take my fingers and push the battery pack into the dildo, and force the fake cum into my pussy. I always did this in front of a mirror, so I could watch the fake cum drip out of me.

I named my dildo Devan, because it was always him I imagined when I used it. I'd fuck myself with it while watching his videos with Cara. I still have that dildo to this day. Okay, back to the story!

Anyway, while I met my husband Dave at Union, and it wasn't until just after graduation that we got together.

We each got married to our significant others a year or so after graduating. I always wanted a kid, so now Dave and I are raising a beautiful little boy in Ithaca, New York and he's 5 years old. Devan and Cara never wanted kids, so she had her tubes tied and they both live in Boston.

Enough background! So... back to what I was saying about that house party earlier. I didn't really party much in school (though Devan definitely did). However, toward the end of college, I couldn't help but feeling like I was missing out, so I started partying like crazy in the last two months of my senior year. Toward the end was the infamous senior week, where everybody stops giving a shit about their academic work, and lets loose.

So this one night during senior week, he came to this house party we were having in my theme house. Like I said, I was totally letting loose, so my good girl friend Tanya and I were getting tipsy and talking about sex. She was a virgin too, but told me she wanted to wait until she got married since she was a devout Christian. I laughingly admitted to her I wanted to have sex, but never had the chance. We both admitted to masturbating (after all, it was 2002!) and got into watching some porn that night before the party started. I'll never forget it.

It was this movie called "I can't believe I knocked up two sluts." The premise was absolutely ridiculous. I've seen porn on the internet and knew what a "creampie" was (it's where the guy cums inside the girl, rather than the typical 90's porn I grew up with, where the guy pulls out and sprays his jizz all over the girl). Not sure why I felt the need to explain that, but the premise was the same in every scene. The guy would fuck two girls at the same time, and as soon as he would start cumming in one pussy, he'd pull out and cum in the other. They would zoom in on both pussies as the cum dripped out. Then it would fast forward 8 months, and both girls are pregnant (fake obviously). Tanya admitted she got really horny watching it, and so did I (especially because it made me think about Devan and Cara).

I was really sexually frustrated at the time in college because I never lost my virginity. I look over at Tanya and I noticed her moving her legs together (which come on, we all know is a subtle form of masturbation). Both of us are heterosexual, but this turned me on, so I took it a step farther, and put my hand onto my own crotch through this long skirt I was wearing and began rubbing my pussy. Tanya looked over at me and smiled and started doing the same thing to herself. After all, we were close friends, we were drunk, it was senior year, we were looking at porn, etc etc.

I looked at her and said to her "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

She agreed much faster than I expected and said "okay, get on your knees and kneel in front of me."

So I quickly got down and she unzipped her jeans and slid them down along with her underwear. Since she was blonde (and I mean light blonde), the carpet matched the drapes so to speak. She had this puffy pussy where you couldn't see the inner lips, but a fairly sparse mound of pubes. I wanted to see what she was like so I leaned forward and smelled her sex. It was different than mine. It smelled like a pussy, but that was about it. I reached with my finger, and looked up at her face. She nodded to indicate she was okay with me feeling it. I slid my finger through her puffy outer lips and down from her clit toward her vagina. She was really wet. When I pulled my finger away, I could see her pussy juices string from my finger and drip down onto her rug.

She was shy, so she quickly pulled her pants back up and zipped her fly. She said "okay, now your turn."

So I said, "okay, you do the same. Get where I am and I'll lean on the bed."

Now, I knew she would be pretty surprised with what she saw, since I knew my pussy looked really different. To give you some detail, my inner pussy lips hang out quite a bit from the puffy outer ones, and actually part and hug the sides of the outer lips. I've always been proud of it, because it's like the girls they feature in porn. Like a Georgia O'Keefe painting or something. I also never shave, and I'm quite hairy, so I had this HUGE bush that grew all along the sides of my pussy, and went all the way up to the waistband of my belly.

So I lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties down. She raised her eyebrows and said "wow!" as she looked at my pussy.

Seeing a totally different pussy must have surprised her. She started to lean forward and went even farther than me. She put her nose right up against my pussy lips and took a deep breath. She started backing her head away, but looked up at me as I looked down at her smiling. She moved back and gave my clit a quick flick with the end of her tongue. She leaned back and also reached out with her finger and slid them between my pussy lips, tracing from my clit to my vagina. I was also extremely wet, and dripped all over her finger. She looked back up at me with this sly grin and began to push her finger into my vagina. She only got an inch or so deep when I gasped, then she pulled her finger out. Similar to hers, my pussy juices were sticky and made this string that stuck to her finger as she pulled it away.

She surprised me when she put her finger in her mouth and licked it off an said "mmm!"

She said "I can't believe you haven't had sex yet. That is really hot. You smell different than me. It's almost sweeter, muskier, but more like a flower. I can't describe it, but it must make guys hot."

I had to admit to her I've never gone that far. Nobody else has ever touched my pussy before she did that moment. The farthest I ever went with a guy was this ugly guy in high school that french-kissed me at a dance.

So I pulled my panties up, and that was that.

Now, we went over to hang out in the common area, and everyone was drinking this awful juice mixed with vodka and getting pretty drunk.

The doorbell rang and it was Devan.

He was pretty drunk too and being the outwardly buoyant guy he is, smilingly said "wow, how much have you guys had?"

I laughed and admitted I had a few.

He came in, and we all were hanging out in the common area, chatting it up and getting more drunk.

I needed to go pee, so I went into the bathroom. After I finished peeing, I noticed my nipples were still really hard from my encounter with Tanya and visible through my shirt.

Seeing this turned me on even more because it reminded me of the porn video we were just watching. The girls in that video started out with regular soft flat nipples, but after the guys were touching them, they became hard and pointy. Something in that moment just inspired me to just remove my underwear, so I slid my panties down and stuffed them behind the toilet tank. I felt a surge of sexual energy rush through me. I reached down and slid my fingers between my pussy lips and realized I was still really wet. I always got wet really easily when I'm horny.

So I pulled my skirt up and looked at my pussy in the mirror. When I pulled my finger away from my pussy lips, it dripped onto the floor and more strings of my vaginal fluid stuck to my finger and pulled away like really thick spit. I knew I was itching for something more that night.

So I went back in the common area where everyone was, and I was feeling insanely horny knowing I was naked beneath my skirt.

Back in the common area, everyone that lived in the house was there. Aaron, Ben, Gina, Angie, Michelle, Scott, Matt, and then Devan. I felt so horny that I would lean toward the guys sitting down, my pussy inches away from their face, hoping they would smell me. God I was sexually frustrated.

Slowly, everyone started leaving the room and were all going to go hang out in Tanya's room. I've always been really shy about my sexuality because again, nobody every told me I was pretty. But it was just me and Devan in the common area. Again, I remind you he's never been attracted to me.

But as he started to head to Tanya's room, I reminded him I was a virgin.

He replied "yeah, I remember you telling me one of those nights in the lab... what made you think of that?"

He kept walking, but then stopped and turned and smiled at me. He pursed his mouth and nodded like he was happy I breached that subject.

He turned and walked backward toward me and stopped and said "Layla, you should feel more confident. You're actually a beautiful woman."

I don't know what came over me, perhaps the fleeting fact we were not going to be seeing each other much very soon as graduation was coming up, yet he just contradicted all the nay-sayers in my life, and in being beautiful to him, I felt attractive for once. I just grabbed him and whispered in his ear "Well there's a reason I just brought that up."

Devan squinted his eyes in curiosity, saying "oh yeah?"

I told him "yeah... Devan... oh my god, I am so horny."

He turned his head slightly and looked at me out of the corner of his eye, his lips starting to turn up in a slightly intrigued smile.

I grabbed his hand and whispered breathily into his ear "I want your cock inside me."

I then gave him a slight swipe of his ear with the tip of my tongue.

And, with one hand, I lifted my skirt slightly so my pussy and bush were visible. With the other hand, I grabbed his hand, and I pushed it up under my skirt and touched it right to my wet pussy lips. He looked at me fully, with his mouth agape in surprise.

I leaned back against one of the chairs, legs slightly spread, as he looked down at my pussy, on full display. I was staring at him knowing I just revealed all of my cards. I couldn't believe what he did.

d13s3l
d13s3l
44 Followers