Knocking Boots

Story Info
A cowgirl loses it to a cowboy on the trail.
1.3k words
3.98
41.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the day. It was hot and I'm drenched in sweat. We'd been on the trail since dawn, my body exhausted. Three days of up and down bouncing with the horses gait made my breasts incredibly sore. Three days of my crotch constantly rubbing on the saddle made my vagina incredibly sensitive. Sensitive, but not in a bad way. I think that actually had more to do with Jack though. He was gorgeous. Chiseled jaw covered in a scruffy beard. Muscular arms and shoulders. That cowboy hat and that mile long stare. It made me melt.

"How much longer do you want to ride?" I asked.

"The last time I rode this run I remember there being a meadow not too far ahead. Plenty of grass for the cattle, plus space for the wagons to set up camp. We'll have to keep an eye out for wolves, but there was a stream not too far away that we can wash the dust off and refill our canteens."

Other than a few wagon drivers up ahead who chuckled from time to time, we rode the rest of the day in silence. The drive from Texas to the stockyard in Missouri was long, but they paid the best there for our cattle. And with Daddy being out west fighting Indians, Mama needed all the money she could get so that we could prep the fields for this year's cotton crop.

After an hour or so we reached the area the Jack had mentioned. We settled the horses and spread our bedrolls out. I hoped he'd be near my spot, but he ended up a few areas over. After getting a fire for the cook going, Jack said that he was going to go down to the creek for a bit. I watched him walk out of camp and took off after him, loving the chance to have a little alone time with him.

We got to the creek and after filling our canteens, Jack said if I'd like to wash up a bit he'd give me some privacy. I stripped down to nothing hoping that he'd found a spot and he'd be peering through a tree branch at me, but knowing he was far too gentlemanly. Gosh the cool water felt good. After I felt sufficiently clean, paying extra attention to rubbing my lady parts clean, I walked back to the river bank and put my old clothes back on. I found Jack sitting on a fallen tree limb up the hill a bit and told him that I'd wait there while he went to freshen up.

Actually I had no intention in staying put. I heard him splash as he entered the water and I slowly crept back down the path so that I could see him. He was far more handsome than I remembered and I felt a gush of liquid rush between my legs. I knew improper thoughts was a sin, but we were two unmarried adults and how could something that felt so good actually be wrong. As I caught my breath I noticed hed managed to get out of the water and had his pants on and was wrestling his shirt on. I ran back to the tree and managed to sit back down just before Jack came around the bend

The rest of the evening was spent just like every other night. Hanging around the fire, eating, drinking, and telling stories. It was right around the time I noticed my lips were numb from the whiskey, that I realized I was leaning against Jack and there was no one else left awake. I looked up at his blue eyes, sparkling almost silver in the moonlight. He took my slightly parted lips as an invitation and kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. I turned my body towards his and "accidently" let my hand come to rest on the center of his crotch. This must have surprised him and I felt him stiffen under my palm. What would I do? I'd heard some other girls tell about their wedding nights, but never expected I'd get there, especially before my wedding night.

Jack had obviously put more thought in it as his arm reached under my shirt and his hand came to rest on my breast, his fingertips rolling my nipple between them.

He pulled his mouth away from mine and in a labored breath, whispered "Would you like to move this to my bed?"

I couldn't speak, and thankfully he took my soft moan and head nod as a yes and stood me up. We gathered our blankets and moved away from the group.

We laid our blankets back on the ground. I sat down and Jack peeled his shirt and pants off.

As his pants passed his penis his erection sprang to life. I had felt it and had an idea of what one looked like, but the sight of it made me gasp, wetness instantly soaking my pants.

Jack laid next to me and slipped his arm under my neck again deeply kissing me. He used his other hand to start unbuttoning my shirt until my breasts were free. The cold night area was an insane sensation and only added to the hotness of the situation. We continued like this for a few minutes until Jacks strong hand moved down my bare stomach to the waistband of my jeans. He undid the button to allow himself more access. He continued his path towards my ladyness and I instinctually spread my legs a bit. His rough fingers parted my lips and started rubbing their wetness, causing an even greater flow to the region. He pulled his hand out, brushing my clitoris on his way out causing a shudder through my body. He put his wet fingers in his mouth and said "I think you're ready."

Again all I could get out was a moan, but gave him affirmation by pulling my pants down. They got stuck around the ankle of my boots and Jack had to reach down to pull them off, not without making a quick stop at my vagina, giving a powerful lick with his tongue.

What? Why? Who does this? The thought of anything other than my husbands penis entering me down there had never even occurred to me and now some cowboy, albeit one I'd known for practically ever had his tongue there. As my eyes rolled into the back of my head the only thing that I did know is that it felt amazing.

Jack broke my gaze saying "In a moment, my penis will enter into you, and we will be having sex. Are you ready for this?"

Before I could even answer I felt the tip part my womanhood and slide in. I'm not going to lie, it hurt. It hurt a lot, but he continued what he was doing and by the time he was fully in the pain was gone, only a warm feeling over my whole body. I was glad that it was dark and he couldn't see the tear roll down my cheek. After a few slow ins and outs, the pace quickened and I noticed I was actually starting to get into it, my hips bouncing up and down with Jack's rhythm.

A wave came over me, my back arched and I yelled out far louder than I wanted to. My sudden and sporadic movements made Jack erupt into me as a coyote in the distance howled.

We laid there for a moment as Jack's penis softened inside me, our juices mixing on one another. We kissed and pulled apart, quickly putting our clothes back on and going back to our separate sleeping areas, hoping that no one would have noticed.