Knot Hole at the Summer Home

Story Info
She exposes herself to male cousin over years.
1.5k words
4.33
151.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was young, I used to spend a lot of time at my cousins' summer cottage on Long Island. The house was on the water, was fairly large and, like most cottages, had no insulation and an excessive amount of knotty pine paneling. When I visited or stayed there I was always given the second floor guest bedroom that faced away from the water. Mike, my cousin, had the room beside mine, and his older brother, Dave, had the third bedroom on the second floor.

Mike and I were born three days apart, and have always been very close friends. Like many young boys and girls we played "doctor", and the first penis I saw was Mike's. We played "doctor" until I was 12, or so, and, although he suggested having sex, it never went beyond relatively innocent touching.

I can't remember how I first found out, but I knew there was a peephole in the wall between Mike's and my room that allowed him to secretly spy on anyone in the guest bedroom. I could tell when he was looking because the small knot in the paneling would be gone. I never confronted him about it, and I sort of got used to his spying. When I wanted privacy I changed in an alcove in my bedroom that was out of sight, but often I would let him watch me dress and undress. How I felt about him watching me varied with my age.

I've had a lot of fun with it over the years, and Mike has certainly gotten an eyeful. For example, when we were 15 my cousins and I had a swim party at the house. The girls changed in my room and the boys changed primarily in his brothers' rooms. There was a smorgasbord of naked girls for Mike to check out, and I got a rush out of knowing that they were spying on all the unsuspecting girls. Another time my mother, sister and I all changed in the room with Mike while Mike, and possibly his older brother, were watching. My mother and sister had great bodies with breasts that were more developed than mine. I managed to make sure that Mike got a good view of my sister and mother naked. It really turned me on to know that Mike was on the other side of the wall getting turned on and probably masturbating while he watched us change.

When I was 18 I drove to Long Island to visit my relatives for a long weekend. I hadn't seen them in a couple of years, and I was really looking forward to the visit. I arrived and sat talking with my aunt and uncle on the porch for half an hour before Mike came home. When he finally arrived I ran over and gave him a big hug and kiss; I had missed him and it was great to see him. Both of us had really changed. He had grown at least six inches, had a muscular physique, and had really become a good looking hunk. I hadn't grown much taller, but I had developed a curvaceous 34C-24-35 body, shoulder-length auburn hair, and I knew how to highlight my physical attributes. I had been thinking a lot about my visit and was excited about exposing myself to Mike.

I suggested we go for a swim. Mike carried my suitcase up and put it in the guest bedroom and said he'd meet me downstairs. Less than a minute later the knot was missing and Mike was in position. Facing in the general direction of the knot hole, I slowly, sensually unbuttoned and removed my blouse. I had carefully selected my wardrobe to fit the performance I had planned. My bra was very lacy and feminine, and gave the desired sensual effect when I bent over to remove my sandals. Next I undid my shorts, and slowly let them slide down over my hips to the floor, causing me to have to bend over to pick them up. I was very turned on and could feel that my pussy was dripping wet. Next I slowly peeled off my bra revealing my breasts. As if I was glad to get out of the constraining bra, I massaged my breasts briefly with both hands. I left my lacy, high cut panties on to tease Mike.

I spent a few minutes opening and searching through my suitcase for my bathing suit. In the process I gave Mike views of my body from every angle. The knot was still missing, so I assumed that he was still watching intently. I had goose bumps thinking of Mike in the other rrom watching me and stroking his erect penis. After I found my suit, I removed my panties, sat on the bed facing the knot hole, and casually ran my finger along the outer edge of my dripping wet pussy. This had not been part of the plan, but I was extremely turned on, and in to exhibiting myself for my cousin. I inserted my finger into my pussy to get it lubricated, then focused my attention on my clitoris. With my legs spread, I massaged my clit with one hand and, for Mike's benefit, caressed my breasts and nipples with the other. Before long I reached a spectacular climax, which caused my body to shudder and become weak. I lay back on the bed with my legs spread to regain my strength. As I lay there I heard a slight knock against Mike's wall; I could only imagine what was going on in his room.

Feeling mischievous, I quickly got up, put on my bikini, and went to knock on Mike's door. He answered the door wearing only his bathing suit. There was a fragrance of hand lotion in his room, and I noticed a slight bulge in his bathing suit. I asked if he was ready, and we both headed down to the beach for the afternoon. I left the next day, and didn't return to the house on Long Island until this past summer.

I was married about a year ago, and I decided to take my husband, Byian, down to my aunt and uncle's house for the weekend. I coordinated our trip to coincide with a weekend that Mike would be there, both to see him and to carry out the show I had planned. Mike is still unmarried and, although he dates a lot, doesn't have much in the way of prospects.

The first night consisted of lots of food and drink, so my husband and I went to bed and straight to sleep. In the morning I woke up around eight o'clock and started talking to my husband and tenderly caressing his penis and balls. He got the hint. As I suspected, the activity in our bedroom got Mike's attention, and before long the knot was missing.

Jim's circumcised penis, which is about seven inches long when it is erect, was rock hard in no time. I threw off the covers and leaned over and kissed the end of Jim's penis. Making sure that Mike had a good view, I sensually licked the length of his penis down to his balls. I licked his balls and took one of them in my mouth, which always drives him wild. Precum was oozing from the tip of his penis, and I smeared some on the end of my finger and licked it off for Jim and Mike to see. I did it a second time and offered it to Jim to taste. I had never done that before, but I had fantasized about Jim tasting his own juices.

Making sure that Mike had a good view, I licked and stroked Jims erection with my hand, and sucked on it's deep red head. Next, facing toward the knot hole, I climbed on top of Jim, removed my nightgown and gradually inserted his cock into me inch by inch until it was fully inside me. I was so turned on my nipples had swollen to the point that they mildly hurt. First I rotated my hips in a circular fashion causing stimulation to my clit. Then I started gliding slowly and rhythmically up and down on it. Jim was roughly caressing and squeezing my breasts, and he pulled me forward so he could suck on them while I continued to grind on his swollen cock. I was moaning loudly and came more violently than I had ever cum before. As Jim approached orgasm, he placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me up and down faster and faster until he shot his juices deeply into me. It had been a wild love making session, and the thrill for me had been greatly increased by the knowledge that Mike was watching. The only bigger thrill would have been if I could have been a fly on the wall to watch him watch us. Some day I'm going to tell Jim what was going on, but probably not until we visit Long Island one more time.