Knot Your Girl

Story Info
Girl films porn scene for cuckold site.
2.1k words
3.73
25.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look pretty good in a wedding dress. Not that I'm ever getting married, I mean, marriage is for ugly, and/or boring people, like my older sister. It's the only way they can have sex on a regular basis. But this is a costume for my next professional shoot. Since my video with Ron came out, I've been very busy. I got promoted to the Happy Hour shift at the club.

From 4 to 7, I shake what my Mama gave me for the customers at the Dancing Bare. I also picked up an extra shift at The Petting Zoo, a private club in the basement of the building. I've been working the Lunch shift on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but now I also work the Sunday After Church crowd. I love it! I get all kinds of practice for shoots like this.

Anyway, today I film for Knot Your Girl, who specialize in human cuckolding videos. I refused at first, until Marty explained that the human guy would only be watching, I don't have to fuck him. Sounds weird, but it gets me laid, uh, paid and gets my name out there more so, let's do this. My co-star is Evan Bone, a hunky Dog Beastman. (Marty says he's a Bernese Mountain Dog. I don't care, I just want him to be a Tabby Mounting Dog!) The guy playing my husband apparently has a name too. It's, uh... Who cares?

We're filming at some mansion in the hills that's owned by the production company, Knotty by Nature. It's huge. 8 bedrooms, 6 baths, a pool, and stables , so lots of places to shoot for lots of different sites. Evan didn't fly back from Vegas until late last night, so the director and me came up yesterday to do some location scouting. Took us several tries but, we finally found the perfect room to shoot in, and got all the camera angles worked out. Bonus, Evan got here early enough for us to get in a couple of rehearsals. These guys are almost as professional as Ron!

We've finished all the boring shit already. I've gotten pretend married, we've had our pretend argument, and he's stormed out. If it really matters to you, my husband wants to golf instead of fucking his horny new bride. He deserves to be cheated on!

I pretend to call the front desk, and order a massage. Evan shows up with towels, and a bottle of baby oil. I walk behind a privacy screen to strip, then wrap a towel around myself. I make sure to stay in full view of the camera. I act all shy, worrying about my husband and my marriage.

"Don't worry, Miss," Evan smiles. (Drool) "I'll work out all those tensions. Just lie down on the bed, and undo your towel." I lay across the bed, opening the towel so only my back is covered, and close my eyes. Evan climbs on the bed, straddling me, before pulling the towel down to my waist. "Don't be nervous. I'm a professional. You have nothing to worry about, Miss."

"I am a loyal woman, Mr. Bone," I snap. "I would never cheat on my husband, especially with a Beast like you!" Evan plays to the camera. I pretend not to notice. "Just be quick about it. I want to be relaxed, and ready, for when he returns."

"Yes, Miss," He starts to massage the oil into my shoulders. "Just lay there, and clear your mind. Just let all your stress melt into my fingers." I moan under his powerful touch. It feels so good. Not as good as what's coming up, but it's nice. He works his way down my body, massaging the oil into my skin. I jerk my head up. He stops.

"Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket?" (Spoiler: It's his dick!) I look over my shoulder. "It's digging into my butt cheek."

He acts embarrassed, shifting his weight so I don't feel it anymore. "Sorry, Miss. I keep some change handy, in case a guest needs money for the soda machine." He starts to massage me again. I slide a hand under the towel. I start massaging a different part of my body. Kevin acts confused. "Miss? Are you all right?" He rolls off the bed. "What are you doing?"

I roll on my back, exposing my flushed pussy to him. I moan, while biting my lip, and pinching my nipples. "I don't know," I whisper. "Ever since you started rubbing that oil onto my skin I feel so," I swallow, then shake my head, "so, HORNY!"

"What?!?" He backs towards the door, looking nervous. "I don't know why you would feel like that. This is just a regular massage, with regular... Oh!" He shows the bottle label to the camera. It reads: Concentrated Human Aphrodisiac. Use 3 drops for every gallon of water. He looks panicked.

I get up on my knees, still fingering myself. "Oh, Sweet Artemis, What have you done to me? I, I've never felt like this before." I fall forward, supporting myself with one hand. "Please. You can't leave me like this! You have to help me!"

"I, I don't know."[

I jump off the bed, grabbing his shirt, and kissing him. "You can't leave me here. Not like this. I can't have two men refuse to fuck me today." I shake my head, "Please, it's my wedding day. I should get fucked on my wedding day, shouldn't I?" I drop to my knees, and gasp. His red rocket is peeking out of the bottom of his shorts. "That's not a roll of quarters!"

"Uh," he swallows nervously, "I can explain." I yank his shorts to his ankles. "OH! Mrs DeWilde!" I grab him with both hands, inhaling his hard prick until it hits my tonsils. He moans, still trying to protest. I continue to jerk him, while working his balls with my tongue, and lips. "Oh, Fuck! Oh, well, my boss always told me to give the customer what they want." He growls, ripping his shirt off, and throwing me against the bed. I lick my lips in anticipation. He puts one massive foot on the bed, grabs the back of my head, and slides into my open mouth.

While he's doing this, the guy playing my husband gets into position outside the window. From his point of view, all he can see is the top of my head poking over the side of the bed. He smiles, gleefully watching this Beastman throat fuck some stupid slut. Evan sees him, and they nod.

Evan pounds his cock into my mouth. I squeal with joy, drool running down my chin. He grabs my head in both hands, holding me against him as his dick swells, sending spurt after spurt down my throat. He pulls out, letting the last few twitches land on my face and chest. I'm still fingering myself, and scream out my first orgasm of the shoot, squirting for the camera. Soon as it passes, Evan throws me onto the bed, rolls me onto my belly, and pulls me onto my hands and knees.

Outside my "husband" looks shocked, confused by what he's seeing. Is that really his innocent, little bride, getting ready to be railed by a big dicked Dogman? It can't be. She wouldn't do something like that! He watches with mounting horror and disbelief. Evan pretends he doesn't notice, giving my husband a wink, and a thumbs up.

Evan stands behind me, lining his prick up with my dripping cunt. "Fuck me! Make me your bitch," I moan. With a deep throated growl I feel in my bones, he slams his dick in with one body rattling stroke. I groan through gritted teeth, "Yeeesssss. Fuck my pussy. It's yours!" He pulls my arms behind me, holding both wrists with one hand, and violates me hard, and fast. He pulls me back with each thrust, bottoming out in my slit every time. I growl, eyes rolling back, while I give myself to him completely. I have another orgasm, and Evan pulls out. "No!" I panic, looking around at him, "Don't stop! I need more!"

"Oh, We're not stopping," He flashes me a naughty smile. "We're just shifting gears." He lays across the bed with his feet toward the window. I straddle him, lowering myself onto his cock. He grips my wrists again, wrapping his other hand around my throat. He starts thrusting up into my willing hole. "Is this what you want, Miss?" He pulls my face close to his, "Is it? My Beast Cock deep in your Human pussy?" He nips my ear with his teeth, "Is it?"

"Yes," I gasp, so close to another release. "Yes. Fuck me with your Beast Cock. Make me your fuck toy! I belong to you now. I belong to, to t-" I feel it exploding through me, every nerve overwhelmed with sensation. I barely stay conscious, making incoherent mumbles while Evan fucks me through another orgasm. He rolls us over, puts both my legs on his shoulders, and gets to it again. Instead of his hand, I feel teeth around my throat. My eyes go wide, fear, shock, and desire warring within me. The whole bed shakes under his carnal assault on my compliant body.

My husband takes this time to start heading to our room. Evan fills my belly with his seed, the knot of his cock plugging me shut, then starts in again. He howls, I join him, giddy with adrenaline and lust. "What are you? Say it," he demands. I can't catch my breath enough to speak. He grabs my hair, forcing me to look at him. "Say it!"

"Your cocksleeve," I gasp. "Your fucking, little cocksleeve! Oh, FUCK!!" He pulls out, walks around the bed, then fucks my mouth while my head hangs off the side. Too soon he pulls me off the bed onto the floor. Grabbing a handful of hair he forces me to my knees. I grab his cock with both hands, opening my mouth to receive my reward. "Give it to me," I plead. "Give me your cum, Master!"

My husband bursts in as I say the words. He stares in shock while Evan shoots his wad into my open mouth. I swallow some of it, hold as much as I can, and let the rest run out to drip onto my sweat covered body. When he's done, I stare up at Evan with submissive eyes. I show my cum filled mouth to him, and the camera. He smiles, "You can swallow now." I obey, with a giggle, then notice my husband, finally. I try to look embarrassed.

"What the fuck, Tabby?" He stares at me, then Evan, than back at me. "What do you think you're doing?" He sits on the edge of the bed, shaking his head in disbelief. I look at Evan, apologizing for my husband's behavior. Then I pat hubby's knee.

"Honey," I smile. "I told you I wanted a baby. You said I could get a puppy instead." I pat my cum covered belly, a look of joy on my face, "This way, I get to have both! Everybody wins!"

"Cut! Good work people."

I step out of the shower to find Evan still naked, dozing on the bed. I crawl in next to him. "So, uh, I know tradition says I sleep with everyone involved with the shoot," I point at my husband, "but I'm not fucking him, okay? No humans." I gesture at my still damp, naked, body, "This is for Beastmen only. Will that affect the good luck? Leaving him out I mean? Cause I just can't..."

Evan and the crew exchange glances. He clears his throat, "Uh, It just means we'll have to keep you here longer. You know, we'll just need to fuck some more to release the right amount of, uh, positive energy. I mean, there's no other way, unless you want to break tradition."

"Oh, No!" I sit up looking at every Beast on set, "I would never do that! I'll stay here, and fuck all of you, as many times as I need to for this to be a successful shoot. Long as I'm not late for work tomorrow." I feel embarrassed that they think I would break tradition like that. I'll have to give them everything they want to show them I'm a team player.

"No problem," Evan smiles. "What time do you go in?"

"Four," I smile. They quickly send the human guy packing so we can get started. True to their word they also get me to work on time. Well, half an hour late, but the owner lets me make it up to him, and the bouncers, and the bartenders after the club closes, so I still have a job. Oh, and Marty has a great new opportunity for me, but that's for next time.