Knothole Saloon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sam had licked and sucked and fingered and teased her to several orgasms. Clara was too exhausted to think of robbing the customer. She drifted off to sleep next to the attractive blonde.

Clara woke up and smiled as Sam kissed her full lips again.

"There some back steps?" Sam quietly asked.

"Out the door, left, last door," Clara said, then blinked.

Sam was now wearing a dress, with full hoop skirt. Her long blond hair was arranged in several ringlets, making her a very pretty young woman indeed.

"Time get me some bad boys," Sam smiled, kissed Clara then walked out of the door.

From his perch on the floor, Earl continued to struggle against his binds. His voice could be heard, just some garbled grunts through the rawhide.

Sam cautiously opened the door to the stairwell. There was no sound from within so she slowly made her way down. Opening the door, the heat slapped at her face almost immediately. She pulled other fan and gave her face a few gentle flutters with the gaily painted fan.

Turning the corner of the building, she saw two figures. One had his back to her as he hid behind a rain barrel, facing the stable. The other was also hunkered down behind a rain barrel next to the stable.

Sam walked to the other corner of the Knothole Saloon and peered around the side of the building. No one was hiding on this side, so she casually walked up the alley. Then, slowly, seemingly with no direction in mind, she ambled across the dusty path to the alley alongside the stable.

Once in the alley, she looked around, then pulled up the skirt of her dress.

Inside of the stable, in the loft, Clem Burgess and John Turner peered out their window looking at the Knothole Saloon, and the path in front of the building. They'd watched the pretty girl walk out of the alley and meander to the alley alongside the stable.

"Frank didn't say nothing 'bout no new whore, huh?" Clem asked.

"Probably from the Sweet Oak," John said, indicating the saloon next to the Knothole.

"Damn, but she a purty one, huh?" Clem said.

"Dudley, quit it!" they heard a girl giggle. "My daddy catch you, he going kill you!"

Clem and John both smiled as they could hear feet climbing the stairs to the second floor of the stable. Apparently, two young lovers were planning on using the loft for some carnal pleasures.

Unfortunately for them, John and Clem were already there. Clem would have him a little fun with the girl. And John would teach the boy how to be a girl, would teach the unlucky boy how to use his mouth on a man's member.

If they had time, John would also show the young man that he, just like his girl, possessed a hole between his legs that could be used to please a man. More than once, Clem had witnessed a few of the crying, sniveling men get excited as John thrust into them.

Sam giggled again, then peered up into the loft.

Just as she had suspected, two members of the Knothole Gang were lying in wait, waiting to ambush Sam McCleary when Sam stepped out the front door of the Knothole Saloon.

Her first arrow entered John's skull, just under his left eye. Her second arrow slammed into Clem's chest, piercing his heart.

She hunkered down and peered out of the window, at the top of the Knothole Saloon building. A third member of the gang was at the roof, peering down at the street. She took her time aiming. Her arrow pinned the man's hat to his skull and he fell backward.

Coming out of the rear door of the stable, Sam then went to the north alley.

Joe Navaho was hunkered down behind the rain barrel watching the front door of the saloon. In five more minutes, it would be eleven o'clock and Sam McCleary would come out. The hapless bounty hunter had come, hoping to bring them in, but instead, the man would be met with a hail of gunfire from his Winchester, and from Clem, John, Rick and Birdy.

Joe heard an 'ffriipp!' and took his attention away from the door of the saloon. Across the path, Rick was no longer hunkered down behind his rain barrel. Rick lay, sprawled on the ground, an arrow imbedded in his face.

Joe turned, saw the beautiful blonde he'd seen crossing the path earlier. And she was holding a bow, arrow already at the ready.

He didn't have time to cry out as the arrow entered his face. Sam then casually meandered up the alley. She stood next to the still twitching form of Joe Navaho, glanced up and down the path. She again secreted the quiver and bow underneath her full skirt. Then she walked across the path again.

"Hi, miss me?" Sam smiled at Clara.

Clara watched as Sam stripped out of the dress, then pulled on her dusty men's' clothing. Her final act was to pull the Stetson on, hiding all of her beautiful hair underneath the hat.

With a grunt, Sam pulled the struggling Earl to the door. She unlocked the man's ankles and jumped back as Earl's thick legs flopped onto the floor.

"All right, Earl, got five of them, figure you one of them too, so where's the last one?" Sam asked genially.

Earl struggled to sit up. He glared raw hatred at Sam.

"Course, now it all just kind of makes sense," Sam smiled as she worked the knots of the rawhide loose. "Nobody ever been able bring the Knothole Gang in, 'cause the law was always warning them."

"Go to hell," Earl managed to spit out.

"Oh, I ain't all that scared of hell," Sam laughed. "I been to New Orleans and that's ten times worse."

Earl sat and glared at Sam. After a moment, Sam shrugged.

"Well, was hoping bring you in alive," Sam said casually and pulled her Colt .45 out of her holster.

"On the roof," Earl said quickly.

"Him? Already got him," Sam said. "Got the two in the alley and got the two in the stable, too."

With a grunt, Sam pulled Earl to his feet.

"Can I have my boots?" Earl demanded.

"Nope, won't need them," Sam said easily. She opened the door of the room. With a nudge of her pistol, she sent the large deputy toward the forward stairs.

"Go across the way, to the stables," Sam said. "Got a buggy waiting."

"You ain't going make it outta here alive, Sam McCleary," Earl snarled.

"Maybe, maybe not," Sam shrugged.

Earl winced as his bare foot picked up a splinter.

"Clara, you go on," Sam said, almost sorrowfully.

"I'm telling you, you ain't going make it outta Benhurst, I'm telling you," Earl snarled as he stumbled toward the stairs.

Sam walked to the rear stairs and climbed the ladder to the roof of the building. Just as she stepped onto the roof, she heard a shot ring out. Stepping over the body of Birdy, she looked over and saw Earl lying in the path in front of the saloon.

Sam picked up the body of Birdy and threw the dead man off of the roof to land next to the body of Earl.

Then she stepped through the hatched and jumped to the landing of the second story of the building.

Her final act before ducking out the rear steps was to shoot two of the kerosene lamps that hung, glittering and twinkling in the hallway of the second floor.

It did not take but a few moments for the dried knotty pine to become a ball of fire.

Sam watched from next to the dead body of Rick as a few of the whores ran out into the path. Clara was among them and Sam smiled in relief.

The last figure, still clutching his Winchester, was Frank the bartender.

"Drop it, Frankie," Sam ordered, stepping out from the alley

Frank whirled around, raising his rifle. Before he could aim, a pistol cracked three times in rapid succession. Frank looked surprised as he slowly crumpled to the dirt.

Behind him, Clara held one of Earl's pistols.

"He was fixing shoot you," the whore explained.

Sam nodded, then walked to the stable.

"That buggy ready?" Sam asked.

The stable master seemed surprised to see that the bounty hunter was still alive. He just shook his head and began the task of cinching the horses to the buggy.

Sam was bathed in sweat by the time she managed to get all seven of the Knothole Gang into the buggy. A bucket brigade had been formed and had managed to keep the Sweet Oak Saloon and the Nugget Saloon, as well as the stable from catching fire. But the Knothole Saloon was nothing but smoldering embers

Sam stepped up into the bench of the buggy. She scanned the crowd of people that stood in the path, milling about.

"Clara!" she called out and the red headed woman turned.

"You uh, you ever been St. Louis?" Sam asked.

"No, but always wanted go there," Clara smiled coquettishly.

Sam held out a small hand. Clara took the offered hand and Sam pulled her up to sit next to her. Then, with a flick of the reins, the team of horses began pulling the buggy toward Denver.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day. Saddle up.

12