Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack

Story Info
While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...
1.9k words
4.48
289.2k
435
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Omega howled as yet another load of cum was unleashed into her greedy cunt, her every nerve ending aflame with need.

This heat was her worst yet. At first, she had attempted to shut herself up in her cabin on the edges of the pack's commune, locking the doors and windows to seal in the scent that she knew would send all of the men into rutting frenzies. She'd lasted a whole day before she'd given into the urges, sweating and writhing on the rickety bed, pillow between her legs, her hips humping at it uselessly, trying to recreate the feeling of her Alpha's face lapping at her juices.

Her Alpha was away on business in the city, had been for almost a week, and he wasn't coming back for another four days. Four days. He hadn't known her heat was approaching - if he had, he would've stayed behind and seen her through it.

Unfortunately, it had set in mere hours after he'd driven off into the sunset, leaving his Omega alone in their cabin, surrounded by men who had sworn to their Alpha to protect her.

Well, she thought in a split-second of clarity as a string of cum splattered across her face, I guess they're protecting me in a weird, backwards way...

The fact was, as soon as the packmates - all male, all unmated, all muscle-bound and utterly delicious to look at - had caught a whiff of the Omega's heat (she'd been stupid enough to crack open her bedroom window to try and cool down), they'd descended upon her like the wolves they were.

They'd dragged her out of her bedroom, into the larger living room, and she hadn't even considered putting up a fight. None of them were Alphas - her Alpha - but they were strong, and they had cocks, and they were here, now, with her. She trusted them. She knew they would make her feel better.

And a tiny, rebellious part of her wanted her Alpha to suffer for daring to leave her for so long, for not filling her up with pups when he'd had the chance, for not claiming her in front of the entire pack when they'd first mated.

The pack - all ten of them - had lain her on the floor on her back, ripping her flimsy nightgown clean off, and all the Omega could do was pant and moan and beg as they too shed their clothing. Long, bulbous cocks bobbed all around her, and it had only taken her spreading her legs wide and arching her back in a gesture of total submission, baring her neck to the side, to get the first pack member sinking his cock into her entirely with one thrust.

From there, it had just been a complete free-for-all.

The Omega had lost track of time since they'd started fucking her. It felt like mere minutes, but it was probably closer to half a day. She was coated in hot, sticky cum, scratches and bruises marring her flesh from where they'd held her legs apart for their brothers. No one had dared cum in her mouth or ass - even in their rutting frenzies, they'd recognised that only their Alpha could touch those holes - but the scent of her heat, the hot, honeydew scent of her cunt pulled them in, and they couldn't have resisted if they'd tried.

Her pussy had been filled with enough cum to have her stomach inflating slightly, but it still wasn't enough. The Omega mewled and bucked her hips against her current lover, his cock pummelling her insides as he worked to satisfy the needy girl before him.

But it wasn't enough.

She needed her Alpha. She needed him.

"Please, please," she managed to beg through the lust overwhelming her, choking her. "I can't ... I need..."

But just like that, she fell head-first into orgasm, and promptly forgot what she needed, if only for a minute. The Beta above her groaned as his cock swelled and he flooded her womb, fingers pinching at her clit mercilessly, dick twitching as he came.

Another pack member took his place immediately, not letting her recover - not that she could anyway, thanks to the heat.

She'd be like this for days, if her Alpha wasn't around to put an end to the frenzy and fill her with pups.

Her glazed eyes looked around the room, seeing the many hands jerking at cocks, priming themselves to fuck her next, but not really registering any of it. Cum occasionally splashed across her full, naked tits, and she dazedly rubbed it into her flesh, giddy and giggly with the pheromones and testosterone thick in the air.

Suddenly a whisper of a scent drifted under her oversensitized nose, and her hindbrain perked up a little at the all-too-familiar smell of pine and smoke...

Alpha.

That was the singular warning all of them had before the door to the cabin flew off the hinges, revealing a hulking, terrifying silhouette.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" were the only words spoken, before an ear-splitting, spine-tingling, petrifying roar sounded from the figure, and then, all hell broke loose.

The Omega could only watch from behind the haze of her heat as the Alpha - her Alpha - charged into the room, overtaking the packmates' scent with his own in a matter of seconds.

He smashed into the Beta fucking his Omega, sending them toppling to the ground, ripping the Beta's cock from her needy pussy with a suckling sound that seemed too loud for her ears.

The Alpha went wild, using the frenzy of his Betas to power himself onwards, baring his teeth in a feral snarl and taking up a heavily defensive pose in front of the Omega, his back to her.

He let out another roar, this one purely threatening, a warning to any of them, should they so much as move to grab their Omega back.

Her cunt gushed at this sight of domination, of her Alpha so blatantly displaying his power and authority. Somewhere in her mind, she snorted at how ridiculous men were in general, fighting over Omegas like dogs over a bone.

Then her heat washed over her again, and she let out a low, needy moan, her head falling back to the carpet as pain-pleasure wracked her insides.

Her Alpha heard her - of course he did - and his actions were swift and immediate, almost as though he knew what she needed when she couldn't even say it herself.

He scooped her up and splayed her onto the soft, woollen rug in the middle of the living room, right in the middle of the circle of their packmates, her breaths coming in shallow pants as her Alpha loomed over her, his clothing suddenly gone, leaving his beautiful, battle-worn skin to her perusal.

He sniffed at her, snorting in displeasure at the scent of other men's cum tainting her flesh. He snatched up his discarded shirt and began roughly wiping the seed from her skin, using his saliva to wet her flesh when she started to mewl at the feel of the coarse fabric.

When her skin was deemed clean by his nose, he brought two fingers to her hot, juicy cunt and let out a chilling growl at the feel of his Betas' cum staining her insides. He dipped his fingers into her and began to scoop out their seed, careful not to hurt her, but rough enough to remind her who was in charge. The Omega whined, raising her hips to get him to finger her properly, but his reprimanding snarl at her was enough to stop her.

What felt like hours later, he dipped his nose to her needy juncture, ignoring the way she cried out at the feeling of his heated breath on her quim. Apparently satisfied at the job he'd done to remove the cum inside her, he pounced, caging the Omega in, with one arm bracketing next to her head, the other hand wrapping around her jugular, demanding her submission.

"MINE," he snarled into her face, gripping her chin tight.

Her response was immediate, instinctive. She bared her neck to him, thrusting her hips upwards in a futile attempt to have him fuck her at long last. A sassy voice in the back of her brain managed to whisper, This is all your fault anyway, you great oaf, for leaving me here all alone!, but then her Alpha snarled again, and thrust his cock right into her hungry cunt, and that voice disappeared.

He wasted no time with preamble. He was completely in rut, determined to remind his Betas who they answered to, who owned this Omega, who ran this pack. The sight of his Betas fucking his Omega had sent him tumbling head-first into a wild frenzy, his Alpha instincts taking over as completely as the Omega's heat.

His cock - larger than any Beta's, long and strong enough to push its way right into the Omega's desperate womb - jackhammered into her, pounding her into the rug, mercilessly claiming what was rightfully his. His Betas began to jack off furiously, mouths open, eyes glazed as they watched their Alpha in his element.

Her Alpha let out a ripping growl at his packmates, eyes dark and near-black, his whole body bent over her, pushing himself so far into her, she could've sworn she could taste him. His breath was hot on her face, clawed hands digging into her feverish flesh, canines sharp and hovering right above the juncture between her neck and shoulder, ready to claim her as soon as he came.

"Alpha," she managed to choke out through the ecstasy flooding her veins. "Alpha, Alpha, Alpha..." She knew she was capable of more words than that, but she couldn't seem to remember them. All she knew was 'more' and 'Alpha' and 'harder'.

His hand tightened on her jugular, pinning her down as he suddenly reared back, his cock pistoning in and out of her without warning, and then...

"ALPHA!" she screamed, hard enough for her voice to break.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as her Alpha came with a deep, rumbling howl, forcing her to cum, her cunt clenching as tight as a fist around his giant cock. His teeth sank right into her skin, breaking the flesh and marking her as his for all to see. His knot formed in the next second, inflating right at the entrance of her pussy, making her gasp and cum all over again, so sharply and suddenly that actual drool dripped from the corner of her mouth.

The scent of the Alpha and Omega mating so wildly, of her heat being satisfied so succinctly, had the ten Betas shooting their hot loads into their hands, but even in orgasm, they were careful not to spray too close to the Omega, lest their Alpha think they were trying to mark her.

Her Alpha ground his massive knot into her sopping hole, lapping at his bite mark in her neck as she whined and writhed under him. His teeth, stained red with the Omega's blood, bared in a threatening sneer at his Betas as he continued to grind against her, almost taunting them with his feral display of authority.

The Omega's eyes fluttered as she felt her Alpha's sperm shoot into her empty womb, and she knew without a doubt that he'd succeeded in impregnating her. Even if the feel of his seed wasn't, the fact that her heat was slowly beginning to dissipate would've tipped her off.

As her Alpha continued to plug her full of his potent seed, she felt consciousness slipping away, the last few hours of intense, animalistic fucking catching up with her.

Her eyes met with his now-softened ones, and she managed a huff. "You are in so much trouble," she slurred.

Right before she passed out.