Know Who Your Friends Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as though his teeth were being extracted "I want to sleep with Kate." That was it.

His prick couldn't be stiffer. I thought it might burst. "There is just one thing, John, my lovely wicked little husband. If you are sleeping with Kate, then it is only fair that I go to bed with Brian. Do you still want to go to bed with Kate?"

More teeth were removed. "Yes."

"Then it's OK if Brian screws me?"

"Umm."

"Come on say it."

"You can go to bed with Brian, he can fuck you."

"Good, now there is something you need to do right now." I rolled him onto me. I opened my legs and let his fevered body ravage me. I wondered what thoughts went through his mind while he was fucking me so savagely.

John had now just acted like a sheep being led to the slaughter. But then, from my limited experience with men, it is hard for a man to think clearly while his prick is being gently squeezed and rubbed by a woman. Perhaps I am seven kinds of a fool and cow - but how would you have dealt with the situation?

John went off to stay with Kate on Monday, while Brian was coming here that evening. Nothing more had been said. As John left, I kissed him and said "Have a lovely time." "You too."

That night I let Brian bugger me. He had been wanting to for some time. I liked it. When John returned on the Wednesday evening, I greeted him warmly and asked how it had gone.

"Fine, and you?"

"Yes, I had a very nice time, thank you. Did Kate go to bed with you?"

"Uh, yes."

"Thank goodness for that. It would have awful if I'd been the only one committing adultery."

I put my hands on his shoulders, "Do you still want to make love with me?" "Yes." "So do I. Very, very much. Let's do it now."

It was strange feeling his hands, his mouth his body, his cock. Knowing what each of us had done the previous night. Knowing that each of us knew what the other had done. I am sure that, for John as well as myself, thoughts kept darting back to our absent lovers and memories of what we had done. Weird? Perhaps, but I can tell you that was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I loved it. I loved John and I loved the pleasure I was giving him. I loved the pleasure that thoughts of Kate were giving him.

Over the next two or three weeks, Brian came regularly to our house and John to Brian and Kate's. Mostly we arranged it so that the two men were in different places. If John and Brian were here together, we behaved as though nothing had changed -- just a normal friend staying the night. Silly really but I think we were all too embarrassed to do otherwise.

At the end of three weeks, I spoke to John in bed and asked him if that Monday had really been the first time he had slept with Kate. Big pause. He admitted it had not been the first time, then seeing I was not too angry, he proceeded to tell me about it.

JOHN

I had had no intention, no thought of sleeping with Kate when I went up to Birmingham. Sure, I thought her attractive. I'd noticed her figure - which is superb. That was all. You and I had said no less when we discussed them. In fact I was much more nervous of how it would all go with my staying with them. I was afraid I might be an imposition on them. Also, frankly, I was afraid that it might prove an imposition on me, having to fit in with them. My first reactions were of pleasure and relief. It was just so good and fun being with them again.

Kate had done a wonderful meal to welcome me but made it quite clear that thereafter, I had my own key and would just muck in as things went. We all had a ball, talking away. I think Kate made references to her two men but I read nothing into it. Later, Brian went off to bed, wishing me good night. Kate came up to me and asked if I knew where everything was. Then she said how happy she was that I was there. She came and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, said "Goodnight, sleep well" and walked off. In the past we had always kissed on the cheeks. That kiss - no more than a soft peck - got to me. Still I read nothing into it.

The next evening was certainly less grand. We had bangers and mash. When we went to bed, the same thing happened, except Brian was there. A quick kiss on the lips, not a peck really, softer than that but not lingering.

The next evening, on coming home, Kate went and had a shower, then came down in jeans and a T shirt - and nothing else. I mean she probably was wearing panties but what she was not wearing was a bra. I tried not to stare and I tried to hide my interest. I was sure they both must notice. I went off to bed first, with a brief goodnight, to hide my embarrassment - and my erection.

A few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door and "Are you decent?" I was, though I had only my pyjamas on. Kate came in "Is everything all right? You seemed upset." I assured her everything was in fact OK, stammering I think. "Are you absolutely sure. Is there anything you feel you can tell me?" "There isn't", I said. I certainly couldn't tell her about my very real fear that my prick would escape through the slit in my pyjama trousers. "I'm very, very fond of you, John and I want you to be happy while you're here. If ever you need to, I hope you will speak to me." Then she put her hand on my shoulder and gave me that kiss again, only it seemed to last a second or so longer. I might have imagined that.

That night I masturbated over and over again, imagining myself having stopped her and thrown her on to the bed, instead of just watching her walk out of the room. I used my only handkerchief (I'd forgotten to pack any more), as I was terrified she would find stains on my sheets.

I came back home to you the next day. I spent the weekend in some turmoil. The more I thought about it, the sillier I thought I had been. Not wearing a bra in your own house is hardly an invitation to adultery. I've been kissed, socially, on the lips by loads of women without that being an invitation to bed either. Still, my libido was well up and you got the benefit of that, though hopefully you did not guess the reason. I went back determined to behave like a grown up and not to end up a total shit by making a pass at my friend's wife.

The week passed uneventfully. Nothing else occurred of note. I just spent a lot of time talking with both of them, particularly Kate. Thursday evening Brian had to go out and didn't come back till late. Kate and I just had a really lovely evening, talking about all sorts of things. I felt we knew each other much better by the end.

When we went to bed, (Brian was still not back), she came to give me my kiss. I sort of half expected it to extend but it was just the same. In the middle of the night, while half asleep, I masturbated again - onto the sheet. I remember that blurrily I wanted her to see the stains. I was so ashamed in the morning and looked at the offending (or is it offended?) sheet. There was nothing I could do - and secretly I still felt glad, I wanted her to see it.

I had to stay that weekend because of some work on Saturday and an important meeting on the Monday. We all got quite splashed on Friday. After supper, Kate went and sat on Brian's lap and nuzzled him. Again I got my kiss. That night I wanked several times. I did not use the handkerchief.

When I got back from work at about 2.00 p.m. on the Saturday, only Kate was there. Brian had to go off 'playing golf or some such crap' and was away till Sunday evening. "Come on, we need to take your mind off your meeting on Monday." I only needed to do an hour or so's more work for the meeting and it was agreed I'd do that Sunday morning.

After a late lunch we went off for a drive, then for a walk on the hills to get some fresh air. As we crossed a stile, I held out my hand to help Kate down. When she had descended, we were still holding hands. She gave me a great smile and said "I'm just so glad I have you for a friend, John." We walked on, initially not saying anything. That afternoon was one of those golden occasions when you don't ever have to say anything. And when you do speak, it so relaxed and easy. We walked back to the car. At some point we had shifted, so that we had our arms around each other's waists. We drove home, discussing whether to eat in or out and what to do the next day. It seemed as though the moment would stretch on forever.

We ate in. We were both a bit tired from the walk. We had scrambled eggs on toast. Afterwards, we sat curled up together on the sofa, drinking wine. At one point, I started trying to say something. I don't think I knew what as I tried to speak. She just put a finger to my lips and shushed me.

Eventually it was time to go to bed. It sounds naïve, but it came to me as a surprise. It was time for bed; would we be sleeping alone or together? If there was a point of choice for me, it had passed without my noticing it. As she reached up and kissed me, a long lingering kiss this time and very tender, I realised we were each going to our separate rooms. I felt I should demur or at least raise the alternative. I couldn't. I was too off balance, too unsure of what was going on. I did not want to destroy some bubble of happiness by awkward movement. I'm afraid that thoughts of you or of Brian played no part in my indecision.

I did not sleep well that night. All through the night I would wake with prick erect and contemplate walking down the corridor and into Kate's bed. I did not masturbate. It did not seem appropriate.

Next morning when I woke up and went downstairs, Kate was already up. She smiled at me, came up and greeted me with a hug and a warm kiss. The fevers of the night had passed. The sun was shining.

I did my work, preparing for the next day's meeting. The preparation went surprisingly well. We went to a street market, walked around, finding each stall an occasion, an excuse to exclaim and mark our new found togetherness. We walked hand in hand, arm in arm or separate but aware of each other, joined by invisible lines of understanding. We came home. The mixture of my apprehension for the next day and the intensity of the moment pushed me into limbo.

In the early evening we sat together on the sofa. The phone rang. It was Brian. He had already had more drink than the limit. He was going to stay the night, then drive home and change for work tomorrow morning. I could gather the drift of the conversation. Kate put the phone down. We looked at one another. At last something cracked. I reached for her. Our lips met and opened. I seemed drawn into the scent of her as our bodies coalesced. After ages and ages, we started taking each other's clothes off. The curtains were already drawn. There did not appear any reason to go anywhere else.

The sight of her breasts, her nipples astounded me. She was still Kate, the Kate I had known so long. Out of bounds Kate. But instead of the hidden curves and hints, her lovely face, her arms, her legs were completed by everything sexual: the curve of her belly the sweet sight of her pubic hair, the outline of her cunt, her softly moving breasts. I was not focusing on these parts -- her breasts or vagina. I was focusing on her -- all of her. Now 'all of her' was completed by these wonderful things. And she wanted me.

Foreplay. We had had weeks of foreplay. In desperation, we moved our bodies to get my penetration. The relief as I entered her. I stopped once I had plunged to the hilt, felt our bones press each other -- pelvic bones? Who knows? I only knew I could go no further and we were locked together. I stopped and we stared, gazed at each other's faces. She was so familiar yet now, shockingly, a wanton stranger. I could see, feel the desire in her. Then she smiled and everything changed. The lust, the desire were just the same but it was as though the sun had come out. We were doing this together -- with each other -- not to each other. I cannot describe how good that felt. We kissed, softly and a bit awkwardly and then we fucked.

I came. I think she had also shortly before me. It was hard to tell. I stayed in her, not wanting it to be over, not wanting to face the things I knew would have to be faced. Eventually I slipped out and rolled sideways. She shifted up so my face was against her breast. She held me and stroked the back of my head, my neck, my shoulders. She was very gentle.

Later, we grabbed some food from the fridge and an opened bottle of wine. We sat naked eating and drinking. By mutual consent we went upstairs and into my bed. We woke several times and made love or just held each other then slept deeply in between. When my alarm went off, I sprang up, torn between apprehension about my meeting and an even greater apprehension that Brian might already be back. He wasn't. We showered, dressed and breakfasted. When it was time for me to go, she held me close and wished me luck.

My meeting went well, very well indeed. As the afternoon wore on, I had more time to consider the situation I had got myself into. I got the bus to their street. As I walked the last few yards, a feeling of unreality took deeper and deeper hold.

Brian and Kate were both there. Both asked about my meeting. Everything on the surface was normal. Any oddness in my demeanour could be blamed on the meeting. Later, after my kiss, Brian and Kate went off to their bed and I to mine. I was thoroughly and unreasonably miserable, as I lay there thinking of the two of them. I slept.

In the night, I groggily came to. Someone was whispering to me. I cleared my head, as Kate slipped into my bed. "What?" "Sh, you'll wake Brian. It is all right if we're quiet. He's a sound sleeper." I felt so happy she was there. We made love, urgently and silently. I fell asleep. When I woke Kate was long gone.

That became the pattern of things. If Brian was away we slept together the whole night. If not, most nights Kate would creep in and, after whispered talk and love making, she would creep back out. I was too happy to think sensibly of the risks. Then after two weeks, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I saw Kate's head, asleep on the pillow beside me. Along the corridor I could hear the noises of Brian getting up.

Panic stricken, I woke Kate. She greeted me fuzzily. As she realised the situation, she shrugged and said "Well, it cannot be changed now. Let me deal with it." She padded naked out of the room. Perversely, I felt my prick stiffen, as I watched her walk out.

I dressed, without risking a trip to the bathroom, and sat there waiting. I was ready to be flung from the house. I heard the front door shut and ventured out. Whichever one had left, I felt a lot more comfortable facing just one of them. Kate was downstairs. "Here, I've got you some toast and coffee. You haven't much time". She sat down next to me as I ate and drank. "Look, John, Brian will be late home from work today. We can talk when you get in. I love you and everything will be OK. I promise you." I felt as a fish must feel when it is pulled from the water. I actually had trouble breathing. We left together and I walked to the bus stop.

I contemplated not going back there that evening. I thought of getting the train down home or to Scotland or anywhere. Instead, of course, I did go back there. I was actually the first one home. I waited nervously for a few minutes, till I heard the sound of Kate's key. She walked in the door, put her things down and looked at me. Then she put her arms round me and she held me. We held each other tightly.

Eventually I asked "What about Brian?" "That's OK" "What do you mean, that's OK? He's just discovered I'm sleeping with his wife. I cannot believe you could have found an innocent reason for your being in my room last night." "Of course he knows, John. He's known for some time. You don't really think I could come to your room each night without his realising, do you?" I mumbled. I hadn't really thought at all. "Look, when Brian was off 'playing golf' or out for the evening, did you never wonder where he might be?" No, I had not wondered about anything much except her.

"Brian has a lover, several lovers, actually. He knows that what happened was my decision. You did nothing I did not want you to. Wanted very much, as it happens. This is the way things are with us. If you don't want me now, that is your decision. I love you and I hope we continue as lovers and as friends for a very long time." I did still want her - on virtually any terms. Brian arrived later. I felt very clumsy. He seemed much as ever, perhaps very slightly amused. That night when we went up to bed, Kate came with me and we slept together. In the middle of the night, I heard her slip out. Much later she returned.

ANGELA

"And that really has been that", said John. He looked carefully at me to see how I had taken it all -- just how angry was I going to be?

If I were going to be angry, I did not think it would be with him. However, I did not feel like letting him off the hook. Not just yet.

I doubted if many men could have withstood Kate once she set her cap at them. And we had given her a very clear field of play with John. I had this picture of John as a Spanish bull trapped in the arena, with all those horrid sticks with barbs in his back, the blood running down his flanks, while Kate flourishes her cape and plays to the audience before giving him the coup de grace. No wonder I fucking hate bullfighting.

My God, I was even beginning to feel sorry for the bastard! To be honest with myself, I was even quite impressed at how long he lasted, withstood.

However, being honest with myself was not what was really grabbing me at this point.

There were things I wanted to understand. What knowledge or even complicity had John had in my own seduction? Also, how did he feel when he came back to me?

With some reluctance, John continued.

JOHN

It was odd, my mind and thoughts were all confused that first time I came home after sleeping with Kate. Yet I was just so happy when I saw you and thinking about her did not change that. I even had to stop myself blurting out about Kate -- as though you would be pleased too. Insanity. I broke into a cold sweat the first time that happened.

It is difficult to talk about this without it sounding, or actually it being, self-serving self-justification on my part. I found that I loved you so much and there was nothing I could do to undo what had been done -- even if I had wanted to. So, I don't know, I just carrying on loving you. Only it seemed even more so. I am sorry, that is the best I can do to explain how I felt.

I would not have blamed you then, I would not blame you now for wanting to leave me. I could not argue. I can only know, for myself, that with everything we have both done, I do not want to leave you. I do not want to lose you.

"And my seduction by Brian?" Angela reminded him gently.

Kate had asked me how I would feel if you went to bed with someone. And, more specifically, with Brian. I think I replied that it would have to be your decision but if you decided, that must be fine. Given what I had been doing, I felt in no position to be the indignant husband. Would I be prepared to give Brian the opportunity? I was concerned at what this would entail for you. I think she assured me that it would be persuasion not force. I agreed. Brian was coming down and it was easy to arrange that he was there and I was away that night.

"How did you feel about that, John? Sitting there, encouraging me to go out to dinner with a man you knew would try to go to bed with me, to fuck me - while I had no idea."

It was strange. I felt very mixed up.

"Did it turn you on at all? Did you get an erection?"

I was embarrassed now, very much so. Yes, I whispered. I was very, very turned on. While I was with Kate, I kept imagining him touching you and you letting him. Also I was afraid everything would blow up in my face. I went to bed with Kate and we hardly stopped. My thoughts were like a fever, obscene images mixed with memories of us.