Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking Stuart right in the eye, she asked gently, "Do you want us to swap positions right now, sir?" Her voice maintained a calmness she wasn't feeling inside. She was suddenly keenly aware of her own body, of every little sensation coursing through it, right down to the warm clammy air between her toes. It was the same kind of adrenaline response she had seen in Carly, when Stuart had begun stretching her nipples to their limit.

He looked as though he was trying to feign calmness too. He stared at for her a moment, eyes narrowed, as if to gauge how serious she was. He crossed his legs and rested a finger on his temple, and slowly his air of dominance returned. "Oh, I think Carly can stay there for a little longer, it's her natural environment. You can give her some company, though."

Linda nodded, her heart pounding. "Would you like me to get undressed in front of her?"

"Do what comes naturally to you, Linda." Having won that little game of one-upmanship, Stuart settled back to watch the show. Linda shuffled forward in her seat, knowing she had to deliver on her promise. She slipped off her shoes and stood up, her legs suddenly weak. She gazed down at Carly. The younger woman was still there, watching her every move, silently willing her on. Linda kept her in her sights as she undid the button on her jeans and slid them slowly down. A few seconds later they were hanging round her ankles, and her top was lying beside them. Linda stepped out of them and pushed them to one side.

She now stood in front of them in her bare feet, something she hadn't done during the whole of her first meeting with Stuart, even when she was being fingered across his knee. It was a powerful reminder of her vulnerability. She reached behind her back, undid her bra and dropped it into the pile of her clothes. It was when, finally, she slid off her knickers that she saw Carly's face change a little; a little more calculating, a wicked gleam in her eye. No going back now, it said. Linda straightened up, feeling the cool air between her legs. She placed her hands behind her and waited for her first instructions.

There was a moment's silence, during which she felt Stuart looking her over from head to toe. "I hope you don't treat your own floor the way you've just treated mine, Linda." She hastily bent down to pick up her clothes, but he motioned her to stop. "It's OK, Carly will tidy them away for you. When she started she was an even bigger slob than you, so don't feel too bad." Carly dutifully crawled over and picked up Linda's clothing, taking it to a corner of the room where she placed it on a chair.

Linda watched her, almost transfixed, until she met Stuart's gaze and he pointed with one dismissive finger at the floor. She quickly got down on her knees, then even more quickly on all fours, which pleased him greatly. "That's my girl. Now both of you, come here and listen." The two women crawled over to the sofa, crouching obediently at his feet. "I've never had two ladies of your particular interests here in my house at once. One of you at a time is a big enough handful, let alone two. So let's agree on one rule to start with, one rule that overrides all the others: you're a team. You're not competing against each other, you're not fighting for a prize; you're working together, for my pleasure. Is that understood?"

Both women nodded eagerly, and he continued. "I will certainly be testing your skills, both individually and together, and you can expect plenty of hard work, but the whole purpose is to make you both better sluts. I want you to shake on that, right now."

Linda looked askance at Carly, who had a naughty twinkle in her eye. Almost in unison they brought their hands up and clasped palms. "Better sluts!" they chorused, their smiles widening. Far from feeling embarrassed, Linda felt excited to be sharing the tag with someone else. She only wondered whether she could live up to the standard set by Carly. It was obvious she was no beginner.

"Good. Time for you start earning the name. I want you both a little lower, bums up in the air." They bent low, until their breasts were brushing the carpet. Stuart moved up to the edge of the sofa. "Open wide." He inserted one finger each into their warm, slippery mouths, feeling around the soft tissue of their cheeks. Linda stayed perfectly still and allowed him to explore her, her eyes fixed on his. "Never really had your mouth probed before, have you Linda?" She couldn't reply, but she tipped her head to one side and wagged it, as if to say that she had been given some pretty good work-outs in her time.

"Oh, I'm sure a few guys have poked around in there now and then. But no one's really owned it before, the way I'm going to. And to get you used to being owned, I'm going to wean you on my cock first. Get you properly addicted. Sound good to you?" Linda made a little 'uh-hmm' noise, her eyes wide with excitement. Stuart slowly withdrew his finger, giving her tongue a parting flick. Then he turned his attention to Carly. "I think you've earned your clothes back. It's your turn to play the voyeur. Go over and get dressed."

"Yes sir." Carly stood up briskly and walked over to the other sofa where she had left her clothes. Linda's eyes strayed in her direction, and she watched her pull on a white sleeveless blouse and a skimpy black skirt. It was a look that suited her perfectly: straightforward and available. But the moment her clothes were back on, she became more confident and more swaggering, like she was Stuart's partner in crime. She returned and gave Linda's naked body a good eyeful, reminding her that she was now the powerless one.

"Time to take things into the study," Stuart decided, standing up so that Linda was poised between the two of them. "Girls learn better with wood rather than carpet under their knees. Lead on, and be quick about it." He pointed out of the doorway. Linda hastily crawled from the room, two sets of feet and eyes following close behind. The floor dug into her joints as she surveyed her surroundings. For an instant she couldn't remember which way it was and started to panic, but then it came to her and she proceeded to the far end of the hall. The door to the study had been left ajar, but only slightly, so that she had to nudge it open with her nose. She was surprised by what greeted her on the other side.

The room had been revamped in the week since she had last been there. A small sofa had been installed against the wall next to the door, giving a good view of proceedings. The cupboard in the corner, which might have held a set of dusty old books, had now been opened to reveal a very modern-looking array of implements. Linda wondered which of those were meant for her, or whether they were just there for effect. Beside the cupboard was a large examining couch, with a padded leather back and stirrups. Linda looked closer and saw some modifications here and there. There were restraints behind the padding, to pin the arms up, and cuffs at the bottom to go round the ankles. She knew what was examined on there; she'd been on plenty in the past, but usually with a nice sympathetic lady for company.

She moved into the middle of the open space and stopped, waiting for Stuart's next order. He motioned Carly to the sofa. "Get nice and comfortable, and watch closely. You might learn something." Carly didn't just sit down, she lounged down, her legs crossed and an arm stretched out behind her. She looked like she was going to enjoy this.

Stuart crossed the floor to Linda. "Up." She almost bolted to her feet, her head racing with thoughts of what he was about to do. Instinctively she placed her hands behind her back, giving him complete access to her. He took her by the hips and guided her round slightly, so that they were both standing side-on to Carly. She could see him up close now, and he looked hungry. He ran his hands down her shoulders, tracing the curves of her body, and then suddenly grabbed both breasts hard. Linda let out a low gasp. Her nipples stiffened, poking out through the base of his fingers.

"These are just tremendous," Stuart said in admiration, squeezing her bosoms together.

"Thanks," she replied glibly, and then quickly added, "Sir."

"Take a compliment, Linda. They are something special. It's not the size, although they are a good size. It's the shape." He lifted them up. "I love the way they curve outwards, and they're so symmetrical. You must have made so many women jealous with these."

"I'd never noticed, sir." It came as a genuine surprise to her, but hearing it certainly did her the power of good. Her confidence began to swell, along with other parts of her. He fingered them for a little while longer, trying to mould her like she was made of clay. Finally he stepped away and leaned back against the desk, hands spread beside him. Linda could tell exactly where this was going.

"I think it's time we put you to work. And quenched that thirst of yours." Now he really was reading her mind. Eagerly she knelt in front of him and unzipped his trousers, fumbling around a little as she tried to release his cock. She had never done this as gracefully as she would like, and right now was no exception. Delicately she prised back his underwear and suddenly it popped out, landing almost on her lips. She opened her mouth wide to take it all in, but Stuart lifted a reproving finger. "Linda. Don't keep it all to yourself. Carly needs to see what's going on."

"Sorry sir." Linda was about to shuffle to his right side, but instead he took hold of her quite gently round the throat and lifted her up a fraction. She got the message and climbed to her feet.

"When I put you to work, Linda, it's not just because I get a kick out of it. It's also because I want to learn about you, and what you're capable of. If you're going to be a better slut, a girl who pleases every man who fucks her - we agreed on that definition, didn't we? - then you have to be able to cope with challenges. Positions that might not come easily to you. Testing yourself in those positions is how I learn about your skills and your character. Agreed?"

Linda nodded, feeling meek and helpless. She wondered if she had disappointed him in some way, but he took his hand off her throat and patted her on the cheek instead. "Good. So what you're going to do now is back up a little, spread your legs nice and wide, and give Carly a proper view of your slut body while you suck cock."

Realising what he wanted, she took a deep breath and steadied herself, digging into the floor with the balls of her feet. The prize was there, but she was going to have to fight for it. Carefully she bent down till she was almost horizontal, trying to catch hold of his semi-hard dick. It bobbed and weaved a little, like it was deliberately teasing her. Finally she got a lick of the tip, enough to excite her taste buds, and from then on she wasn't going to let it out of her grasp. Gathering up spit, she swirled her tongue around the head, her excited breath mingling with the wet gurgling noise. Then she sucked it all deep into her mouth, every last vein and contour, her entire body bending forwards to service him.

She was pleased to hear her efforts produce a sigh of enjoyment from Stuart. He settled back on the desk, taking the weight off his feet while she had it very much on hers. She tried to get a good rhythm going, to make him consistently hard, but without the use of her hands and in this awkward pose, it was difficult. Her frustration began to show through in her snorting breath and fidgeting feet. Before long, Stuart pulled her up on it. "You're finding this tough going, aren't you Linda?"

"Uh-hmm," she mumbled through a mouthful of still flaccid penis.

"That's not exactly surprising. Like I said, I'm putting you in a challenging position. I don't expect you to succeed, but I do want to see how you fail."

"I just..." Linda began, pulling up slightly. Her back was really starting to ache. "I wish I could get it right, sir."

Stuart took her by the tresses of her thick, curly hair and guided her up to his eye line, with that same disarming gentleness he had used to hold her by the throat. It was so much more powerful than a gesture of force would have been. "Getting it right is very important for you, isn't it?"

She looked at him hesitantly, wondering if the question was designed to trip her up. "Of course it is, sir. I mean... don't you want me to get it right?"

"I want you to get it right for you. For no-one else. You seem to have this idea that there's only one way of doing things, and I know exactly what it is and I'm waiting for you to catch up. But Linda, all I am doing is finding out what works for you. You may be here to serve me, but what I want to see, first of all, is you expressing yourself sexually, because you're a real person with your own needs and desires." Stuart drew closer, until he was filling Linda's vision, and there was no escaping him.

"Maybe in the past, you've tried too hard to bend this way and that to please each man you've been with. It's important for you to try new things, to be flexible, but it's just as important for you to have a technique that you can put out there and be proud of. Something that you can point to and say, This is how I please a man, and I do it well. Any man would want to see that kind of confidence in his woman; and right now, you're my woman, aren't you?"

Linda felt her cheeks flush and her eyes sting, and realised she was going. "Yes sir," she whispered, feeling the kind of embarrassment she knew from childhood, when the teacher you liked and respected more than all others chastised you in public, and it hurt more than with anyone else. Her shame was added to by her awareness of Carly sitting quietly behind her. She wondered if she had ever felt the way Linda was feeling right now, or if it had all come naturally to her, without any slip-ups. Without ever being reduced to a failure. "I'm sorry sir," she murmured, her voice cracking, "I just can't please you properly in that position..." The tears were starting to roll down her face.

"Of course you can't," Stuart said quietly, rubbing her cheek dry. "No-one's going to give the world's greatest blowjob from there. But that's not the point. I want to learn a little more about you, about how you endure, just like Carly did a little while ago. I know you can't give your best, but what I want to see from you in situations like this is willingness, desire to please. So if you can give me a good minute down there - just getting used to my cock, how it tastes, how it feels on your tongue - I will be satisfied. Then we'll get you in a more comfortable position where you can really show off your skills. All right?"

He spoke in such a kind and comforting voice that Linda felt instantly reassured, even though she was still burning with shame. She nodded, and smiled gratefully. Stuart sat back on the desk and gave her room to work. She bent over in the stance she was so used to by now, hands pinned suppliantly behind her back, legs spread wide. She kissed and licked his shaft, rubbing her face into his crotch so that she could absorb the smell and the shape of it. There was no way she could get him hard, but she felt him twitch and bend in her direction as she heaped stimuli upon him, and that was a joyous experience.

She became so absorbed that she hardly noticed Stuart's hands resting on her shoulder blades, guiding her down to the floor. Before she knew it her knees had hit the wood and she was able to take the pressure off her back. His penis was right there at eye level, all available to her, and she sucked it greedily into her mouth. Stuart smiled. "Don't get too eager Linda, you mustn't scare off your future partners. And put your hands down, they need a rest. Place them on your knees." Linda obeyed. "That's better. You're not a slave, you're a pupil, and that's just the right pose for a pupil. Hands on her lap, paying attention, ready to learn from her master." Carly gave a quiet murmur of approval.

Linda sucked Stuart's dick solidly for the next three minutes or so, feeling it lengthen until it was pushing down her throat. Stuart placed his fingers in her hair and brushed softly through it, and Linda felt as calm and at peace as Carly had done when she had been pinned down on the carpet earlier. She could feel his body loosening up, and his control slipping, as she began to prove her worth. There were tell-tale signs, a low continual hiss from his mouth and the swaying of his hips. She had swallowed all the precum gathered on his cock and was creating some more when he suddenly pulled out of her mouth and lifted her head away. "OK, that's enough. That's certainly a technique to be proud of, no arguments there." Linda smiled triumphantly, glowing with inner pride.

Stuart sat on the desk for a moment, stroking his cock, as he planned what to do next with her. She could kind of guess, and she wasn't disappointed. "I think you've earned a bit of a lie-down." Her feet tapped the floorboards in delight, matched by the throb of anticipation in her pussy.

12