Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda goes in search of fresh meat and ends up very well-fed.
8.4k words
4.48
11.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda drummed a beat on the hall table as she waited impatiently, shifting from one foot to the other. She had managed to stop pacing between rooms, but she couldn't get rid of her nervous energy completely. That was what was keeping her going. It still amazed her that things had reached this point so quickly. She had expected it to be much harder to convince her favourite student to spend the evening in her company; hard enough that it might have given her the excuse to drop it completely, and tell herself she'd made a decent effort. Her cover story had sounded so false when she had put it to him, but he had accepted without hesitation, and without any hint that he had guessed her real motive.

In fairness, it wasn't completely false. Ryan was a fair to middling student, good but not exceptional. He probably could use some extra tuition here and there, though he was certainly no dunce. Linda had given out of hours help to plenty of students before, she'd even had a couple of them over to her flat to borrow books and discuss essays. But she had never, ever been tempted to turn the situation to her advantage, because, as she had told Stuart very firmly, she wasn't an idiot. She kept repeating that to herself as she glanced at the time on her phone; the same phone she was going to be recording events on for posterity.

She knew it wouldn't take that long to reveal the truth to him. He was going to guess something was up the moment he walked through the door. Not many lecturers dispensed tuition in four-inch heels, a tight black skirt and an even tighter top, which was cut so low it exposed almost her entire cleavage. Linda wondered for a moment whether she should have been so obvious; then, with that same flash of defiance that had crossed her mind back at Stuart's place, she decided that she wanted to be obvious. She wanted him to be impressed.

The sound of the buzzer almost knocked her against the table leg. Shaking out her trembling limbs, she smoothed down the hem of her skirt and walked up to the door. This is your last chance, she thought as she unbolted it. When he sees you like this, he's going to think of you differently from now on, even if nothing else happens tonight. Better hung for a sheep than a lamb. Boldly she swung the door open and stared Ryan straight in the face. She was pleased to see the look of astonishment that greeted her, and the speed with which it travelled south. "Everything OK?" she chirped.

Ryan's eyes lingered on her for far too long, until he became aware of it and his face flushed in embarrassment. "Um, yeah. Sorry." He seemed so innocent that Linda paused and considered what she was doing. She couldn't, and wouldn't, coerce him into anything. She could, however, encourage him...

"Come in, come in." She waved him inside and he stepped nervously over the threshold, like he was entering his future in-laws' house for the first time. Linda took the opportunity to do some ogling of her own, confirming to herself that she had chosen well. Ryan had clear grey eyes, a strong jaw with a hint of adolescent stubble, and close-cropped fair hair. There was this distracted air about him, as though his head were always up in the clouds, that she found endearing. In lectures he often looked like he was trying to understand the points she made, but he was trying, even if he didn't always get there.

She looked him up and down, less blatantly than he had done with her, but long enough to appreciate him. He was wearing jeans and a dark jacket over a T-shirt, which was tight enough to give her a pretty good idea of what lay underneath. He was quite lean and wiry, but then she had never been hugely attracted to muscles. The important thing was, he was young and keen and active... Linda nodded decisively, before realising that she couldn't devour him just yet. Quickly she composed herself. "Did you get here OK?"

"Oh yeah, no problem. Er, I've got those books that you mentioned." He swung his pack off his shoulder and set it down on the floor.

"Oh, just leave it there, we'll get round to them later. Come in and get comfy, we've got plenty of work to do." That sounded just businesslike enough to maintain her cover. She turned and strolled down the hall to the lounge, knowing that his eyes were on her and giving him all the time in the world to admire the view. She ushered him in and pointed to the sofa against the far wall. "Sit down. Can I get you a cup of tea?"

"Um, yeah. Thanks." Ryan sat awkwardly at one end, his legs sprawled out in front of him in adolescent fashion. Linda walked round the corner to the kitchen. Now that she had company, she realised for the first time what a tiny little place this was. Still, after the painful split she'd gone through, a spot of downsizing wasn't so bad. At least she had a roof over her head, and it was big enough for her purposes. There just wasn't any opportunity to surprise or impress people; what they saw was what they got. As she flicked the kettle on and stared absent-mindedly at her cupboards, she realised she would have to be equally matter of fact with Ryan when the time came.

"Here you go," she announced as she returned holding a mug in each hand. Ryan looked grateful to have something to do besides staring at her. He took his tea and sipped it rather protectively while she sank down beside him, her legs crossed. She drank hers slowly, trying to maintain a nonchalant air, but she didn't entirely convince. She sat up straight, muscles tensed, ready for action. They drank in silence for a little while, glancing at each other but failing to start a conversation. Linda could hardly blame him; it was all up to her.

Finally she took a deep breath, and set her mug down on the floor beside her. "Ryan," she said with surprising firmness, swivelling her body to face him. He was taken aback, and she gently prised his mug away and put it on the side table at his end of the couch. She felt him tremble as she reached over him, her breasts very close to his face. "I need to have a little talk with you." Her voice took on the natural authority of her job, and she relaxed a little. "I invited you over here to give you some extra lessons, but you don't need them. Not really."

"Well... why did you invite me then?" She could see the truth dawning somewhere at the back of his mind, but he was resisting it, trying to find a normal explanation.

"I asked you here," she began, wringing her hands in her lap as she passed another point of no return, "because I like you and I want to get to know you better. I hope that's OK with you."

Ryan looked dumbfounded. He stared at her, eyes narrowed, trying to figure out just how serious she was. "Um, isn't that...? I mean, is that... allowed?" Linda caught her breath, feeling her cheeks flush red.

"Probably not. I'm sorry if I'm making you feel awkward, I just..." She reached out and put her hand on his knee. He flinched, but quickly relaxed. "I've thought about you a lot." That at least had the benefit of being true; she wasn't going to tell him how much though, or how much strain had been put on her wrist as a result. "I know you've noticed me too, from time to time. It's all right," she said hastily as he opened his mouth to protest. "If I'd had any problem with it, I would have told you."

Ryan shook his head, his guilt showing through. "I didn't mean anything bad by it. I didn't mean to give you, like, the wrong idea."

Linda stared him in the eye and lowered her voice. "I know," she said calmly. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea either. I'm not trying to start anything serious with you. And before you ask, I'm not giving you a chance to raise your grades, like in the movies you watch by yourself, OK?" That brought out a smile. "All I want to do is give you a good time. Put something in the wank bank that you'll remember." She squeezed his knee. "Does that sound good to you?"

A mass of emotions flitted across Ryan's face, and Linda held her breath, fearing that she had pushed too far, too quickly. But beneath his astonishment and panic, she saw a gleam of curiosity, and could sense that he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He was just living up to the appraisal she had made of him when he first joined her course: a little slow, but by no means dumb. "Do we keep this just between ourselves?" he murmured, his body language suddenly still and calculating.

"You bet we do." Linda gave him a sly smile, and shuffled right up to his hip, placing her fingers in his hair.

Ryan shook his head, still disbelieving what was happening, but looking quite happy with his projected role. "Why me?"

"Because you're a good boy." She drew his face to hers and kissed him. "A good, hot boy." For a moment he hesitated, his mouth still; but then he kissed her back, and her relief was almost as strong as the desire she was now free to unleash. She wrapped her arms round his head and explored him with her tongue, breathing in the scent of his aftershave, feeling his stubble graze her skin. This was what she had been waiting for.

They grappled and groped each other for a solid minute, Linda in absolute heaven. Her confidence growing by the second, she swung herself round on top of his lap and ground against him. She could feel his chest heaving in excitement beneath her fingertips, and the eager snort of his breath as she suffocated his mouth. Quickly she gave him something else to drown in; she pushed his face down between her breasts, and he almost ripped her top as he yanked them free of their confines. She nuzzled him to her while he licked and sucked at her nipples, his desire as rampant as hers.

It wasn't long before she felt his hands wandering to her impossibly tight skirt. Once he had grabbed and squeezed her arse, Linda rubbing back against him to increase the sensation, he reached up into her crotch. There was nothing protecting her pussy, and she was so wet and willing that she practically engulfed his fingers. They slid deep inside her and he began to rub her with a roughness that she knew she couldn't have coped with in the past. But right now she could do more than cope with it, she demanded it. She slumped forward into the crook of his neck. "Bet you never thought you'd get in there, did you?" she whispered, and his dick almost jabbed her in the stomach in response.

She lay against Ryan and let him work her pussy over until the fluid was dripping out of her, running down her thighs. She had her eyes closed, sighing in contentment at the pleasure building inside her, when she suddenly came to her senses and remembered what, or rather who, this was in aid of. It was not her turn. At once she grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled it out of her crotch. "No, stop, stop. Sorry."

He looked at her in puzzlement, eyes wide. "What, is something wrong? Did I...?"

"No, no. There's nothing wrong. Believe me." She took him by the chin and kissed him long and hard. "But tonight is just for you. I'll get mine some other time, it doesn't matter. Right now... I want this off." She pulled his jacket off impatiently and flung it to one side, giving his shirt-clad body a predatory stare. She ran her hands down his torso to his waist, then hopped off him and sank to her knees. "And more to the point, I want these off."

Her hands darted to the button of his jeans. It took a few moments of frantic fumbling for her to realise that being patient would serve her better. She helped him wriggle out of the jeans and then slid them slowly down to his knees. His boxers were so long and baggy that they didn't reveal much thigh -- why couldn't he have worn some nice tight briefs, Linda wondered selfishly -- but the huge rod poking up through the fabric was unmissable. She looked at him with raised eyebrows, querying whether she was really responsible for all that; and he stared back at her, as if to say, ask a silly question.

She pulled down his underwear, right to the tip, and suddenly it sprang into view: a fresh young cock, all hers for the taking. She took a moment to admire its veins and contours, to note the amount of fluid that lay glistening on the head, before she took a firm hold of it and sucked it down her throat. Ryan's groan of pleasure was music in her ears as the salty taste of his precum hit her tongue. She sucked him dry, knowing that a much bigger clean-up job was waiting for her. Now she had him in her power and she knew exactly where she needed to get to, she was going to make the journey as good as possible for him.

A strange kind of calm descended on Linda, even though she was still pulsating with lust inside. She plunged down on Ryan's dick and stared up at him wide open eyes, observing that he was very far from calm. His mouth had dropped open and he was fidgeting nervously on the cushions, almost trying to shy away from her. She soon realised why; his cock was so on edge that every time it twitched in her throat he thought he was going to erupt. Oh, to be that young and full of energy, Linda mused, thinking of past experiences she'd had where she'd spent an eternity trying to coax a guy into life. She had the opposite problem here, but it was a challenge she relished: she, the woman, was going to guide this boy carefully to his orgasm. To show him what she'd learned in those extra twenty years, just as Stuart had suggested.

She couldn't grip him as hard as she wanted, but she knew that the key to success was to use her mouth and hands simultaneously. She began to apply long, measured strokes to his cock, backing off when she felt him get too close, then coating the head with her spit to give her enough traction to start over. Now and then she sucked hard on it, pursing her lips as she pushed it deep down her throat. Her long instinctive moan of pleasure was drowned out by Ryan's own cries. He gripped the sofa beside him, and Linda reached over and took his hand, squeezing it reassuringly. Her mouth widened briefly into a smile, then resumed its pursed shape as she got back to work.

When she sensed she was in danger of tipping him over the edge, she lowered her focus to his balls, smothering them with her tongue. They were so deliciously warm and full, and from the way Ryan gasped and squirmed she guessed he hadn't had a girl down there before. He'd probably never had a girl do what she was about to do either... With an audible groan at her idiocy, Linda backed off and shook her head. She saw that same puzzled look on his face she had before, and held up a single finger to instruct him. "One second." Hauling herself to her feet, she dashed into the hall. Thank God, she hadn't put it down somewhere in another room. She snatched her phone off the table and hurried back.

Ryan made a rather strange sight, half-lying on the sofa with his jeans round his knees and his cock hanging limply at a sideways angle. "Sorry about that." Linda was now trying frantically to open the camera on her phone. "Can you get the video working on this?"

"Oh yeah," he began, taking it from her on autopilot. "My mate's got one like this..." He stopped dead as he realised the situation they were in. "Do you want me to... film you?"

Linda knelt between his legs again and picked up his cock. "Uh-hmm. I want something for my own wank bank." She saw the same look of disbelief on his face she'd seen before, and the hairs on her neck sprung up with anxiety. "I'm allowed to have one, aren't I?" she asked almost defiantly, praying that he wasn't about to bolt for the door.

Ryan shook his head and smiled. "Yeah. Course." He quickly found the right setting and angled the phone in her direction.

"Don't worry, this isn't going on Pornhub or whatever. Put it down and enjoy yourself, and when you're close, then start filming, OK?" Linda was finding that giving orders came with surprising ease for someone training to be a sub. She began stroking him again, holding the shaft next to her cheek to feel its warmth. Ryan settled back on the sofa, the phone held expectantly in his right hand. Once she had him back to full hardness, Linda kissed him on the tip of his penis. "Now, where was I?" She sucked as far down as she could, till her nose was practically on his stomach, and the exquisite sigh she got in response helped her to stay there for a long time. She finally emerged with a drooling chin, a gasping mouth and narrowed eyes, watching him keenly for signs of his impending climax.

She sucked and licked him for a couple more minutes before he began to buck forwards, hips tensing in anticipation. Clamping her fist firmly round the base of his cock, she kissed and licked the head once more. "OK Ryan, here we go." He picked up the phone and angled it towards her, trying to get the framing right while his attention was clearly elsewhere. A pang of guilt passed through Linda; she knew he deserved a proper orgasm, no gimmicks, no distractions. But he could have plenty of those in future, and he was going to. The first time he came in her mouth didn't have to be the last.

With that determined thought in her mind, Linda opened her lips wide and held them over his throbbing cock. She pumped his shaft steadily until he was groaning in excitement, his twisted mouth visible behind the edge of the phone. In an ideal world she would have been able to see his face clearly, to watch his reactions as she brought him off; but then he no doubt wanted to see her in person, not through a screen. Linda remembered that that same screen was now preserving everything she said and did, and that spurred her on. She lifted her head and spoke directly into it. "Come on, Ryan," she murmured, as his breathing rose to a frantic pace. "Please."

Her manners produced just the result she had hoped for, and more. She was taken aback as a fountain of sperm arced out of his cock, hitting not just her outstretched tongue but the roof of her mouth, all the way down into her throat. She swallowed instantly, as fast as she could, but it kept on coming. Ryan let out a long sustained grunt, his thighs shaking, trying desperately to keep the phone steady. Linda reached out and took it from him, holding it at arm's length as the last deposits of his cum settled on her tongue. She drew the phone a little closer, showed off the mess in her mouth and then swallowed, with a technique born of watching the same kind of movies he did. "Thank you," she whispered, addressing future as much as present company; but her gratitude for the latter was still sincere.

Job done, she tossed the phone onto the sofa. That should keep you happy, she thought to herself. Now she could focus all her attention where it belonged. She bent over and began to suck the remnants of sperm off Ryan's dick. He winced sharply and she slowed down, treating his sensitive cock with care. She gently lapped at him until he was clean, then licked her lips in satisfaction. "Mm. Fair to say you enjoyed that, right?"

Ryan looked as though all the stuffing had been knocked out of him. His forehead was gleaming bright red, and he groaned almost in pain as he shifted his weight on the sofa. "Yeah, that was... pretty good..."

Linda laughed as she climbed to her feet. "It's OK Ryan, you don't have to say anything. You just relax while I get you something to eat." She rolled her tongue around the inside of her mouth. "Speaking of which, you could use a bit more fruit in your diet." She went into the kitchen intending to get just that, but relented and brought him a chocolate bar instead. She settled beside him as he ate it, rubbing her hand up and down his thigh. She'd suddenly become a cougar, quite by accident. Well, there were worse fates that could befall her as she approached forty.

She turned Ryan's head gently towards her, and he seemed to snap out of the daze he was in. He smiled in recognition of what they had done, and in appreciation too. She gave him a soothing kiss, rubbing her hand across his brow. "Have fun?"