Knowing Her Ch. 02

Story Info
I make the most of things while she's helpless.
1.1k words
4.21
161.4k
10

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrawLine
DrawLine
43 Followers

I put the tip of a finger inside, between the gum and the inside lip. Then I slid it round, making sure it was good and wet. Whilst I did so I stared at her heaving chest. I slipped my finger from her lips and traced it lightly down her chin and neck to the exposed skin of her left breast. My finger met the fabric of her black bra, then slid under. It found her slightly raised nipple. Taz let out a gasp. With my free hand I pulled down the silky cup and admired her prefect breasts. With my wet finger I pressed the nipple down, feeling it harden. Then I held it between my finger and thumb and squeezed it gently, feeling it harden. Then I pinched it, hard. Taz bit her lower lip.

Perhaps she was not as dead set against my advances as I'd previously thought?

I could barely contain myself; I pulled the whole bra down her body, leaving it loose around her hips. With one hand under her back I pulling her body up to meet my lowered head. I rolled the nipple round my moist lips before taking it inside my mouth. I licked it with my tung and then gave it a hard suck, sure I could feel it growing. Meanwhile, with my other free hand I ran my finger nails down her body, making her writhe, leaving long white scratches. Her mouth parted, as if to scream, but no sound came out. She only gasped.

I released her from my mouth and dropped her back to the bed. She worked her face free from under the vest and stared at me with those sad pathetic eyes. I reached out with both hands and gave each sensitive risen nipple a pinch and pulled on them. Taz gritted her teeth in pain; I was tugging hard. They were now both very long and hard between my fingertips. Taz begun to cry.

I had always been a breast man, and had a thing for nipples especially. Taz's were swollen and hard, but I fancied I could make them longer. I reached for the still chilled beer can and bought it down on her right nipple. Taz's sobbing was louder now, and she contorted her body to escape the cold I inflicted. Again, she rubbed her crotch over my stiff cock. I nearly came. To my pleasure the bud tightened and the duct stretched out. I put the beer on the other nipple next, till I was satisfied with it's size.

God her breasts were fine, all this nipple play was getting me even harder. I knew I couldn't last much longer, I had to act fast.

Desperately I unclasped the button of her jeans. Taz finally became vocal in her protests.

"Don't! Stop! Not this! Please... Don't..."

Rape. The word suddenly flashed up in my mind. Was that what this was? Rape. I had always had a zero tolerance for rape, the practice of cowards, of scum. I couldn't be that. I wouldn't. Instead I would make her want me...

I climbed to the side of the bed and pulled down her jeans. Taz was no longer kicking but instead she tried to curl into a prone position, which made undressing her difficult but less painful. I managed.

Her underware was black too, but not silky or sexy, they were cute and figure hugging, covered with tiny pink hearts. I forced myself between her legs again, and bent between them. I rubbed her slit up and down through the fabric with my thumb, hard, parting the meat, finding the nub, pushing in. She no longer protested. The fight had all but left her. Soon I could feel the fabric becoming wet, and I decided to take things a stage further. I tugged her underwear to the side.

"This is wrong, please..." she moaned.

"I know you want this." I said flatly, probably trying to convince myself as much as her.

The first thing that I noticed was her pussy, all shaven and neat. What a turn on, much nicer than my Ex's pussy, which she never trimmed; I always dreaded having to go down on her. This on the other hand would be a pleasure, but first I wanted to play with it. Who said you shouldn't play with you food?

I rubbed the beer can against her hot cunt. Again, another silent scream, all her muscles tightened. She tried to bring her thighs together, but my body kept them apart. I slid it over her, up and down, twisting it round. God her wet slit looked so great, deep pink, bald, glistnening and open... Very open.

I used one hand to part Taz's hot, red skin, exposing the inside. I raised the flesh up, revealing the pale clit hidden there. I licked it gently with the tip of my tung, gently tapping on it, then long wet strokes across the whole slit. I then suddenly thrust my face forward, covering her pussy with my open mouth and pushing my tung deep into her, lapping the inside of her greedily. She lurched forward, pulling hard on the handcuffs that kept her bound. I loved her sweet taste, and the heat on my face.

"Please..." Taz continued.

My hands reached up and over her body, coming to rest on her breasts. This time I was gentle, placing my palms over her rigid nipples. I spread my hands over her, softly caressing and squeezing, pushing the smooth mounds of her chest together.

"Please..." She moaned again; "Fuck me..."

Fuck me? Had I hear her right? Now I was the surprised one. Had the power shifted?

"What?" I mumbled.

"I said fuck me! Fuck me now, fuck me hard!"

"Is that really what you want?" I asked coldly

"Yes" came the breathy reply.

Her lips quivered.

"Cleaver bitch" I thought. "Trying to take control, making me think this is what she wants, she just wants the power back!"

For what felt like a long time we stared into each other's eyes, trying to make sense of the situation, trying to gage our 'opponent'; Is that what this was? A competition? A game? Another of our mind games?

Previously I'd wanted her to want me, I wanted her submission, to know that she wanted me insider her. Yet now, it just seemed a contrived coincidence; a power play, a lie...

Whatever 'this' was, it was far from over. I was going to have her, but it would be my way, not her's...

-----

This is all that I have written of the story so far. I know exactly where it will lead, but first I would like to have some feedback. Please leave a comment, whatever your thoughts may be. Thanks for reading.

DrawLine
DrawLine
43 Followers