Knowing Her Ch. 06

Story Info
I need to get her outside, alone.
1.1k words
4.18
59.1k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers

The nightclub was busy, even for a Friday night. From the street outside the dance music could be heard loudly and a small queue had formed by the entrance, mostly scantly clad girls who were already drunk. Kat started excitedly jumping up and down on the spot. I couldn't help but notice her breasts jiggling inside the tight corset. Now that she was outside of the car I could see under her long hair; two black angel wing tattoos over each shoulder blade. I'd never been aware of the tattoos before now, but it didn't really surprise me.

I felt as if I was on the peak of a rollercoaster, waiting for the first plunge. After a few moments we were inside the club, shoulder to shoulder with the bustling masses of dancers, drinkers and revellers.

We made our way to the second floor, a balcony creation that overlooked the packed dance floor below, and home to a quieter bar. Kat spotted Chris' birthday group at one of the tables and made her way over, I followed. Chris was chatting and laughing with a bunch of guys I didn't recognise. As we neared I spotted Taz at the bar waiting to order a drink; She looked stunning.

Through the darkness and strobe lights I could see the slinky white dress (with a subtle pink floural decoration) was very tight around the body, clinging to her slender frame, but loose around the thighs with a split down one side, the edge falling to just below her knees. The neck line cut across her chest, held in place by two thin straps over each shoulder. Gone was the usual silver pendant; around her long neck she wore a loose cord decorated in rustic beads. Her hair had been styled differently too; now it had blond highlights, was cut shorter and loosely slicked back into what I uneducatedly refer to as a "sexy mess".

As if she could feel my presence she turned her head and met my roaming gaze. Her lips were parted, an inviting shade of hot pink, and the dark eye shadow bought out those sparkling emerald pupils. Then she turned away.

I made a stop off at Chris' table, gave him a manly hug and gave him a Birthday congratulations. Kat came between us and draped her hands around Chris' shoulders, her arms pushing her fleshy tits even closer together. Chris' eyes looked her up and down, taking in her hour glass form in all it's glory, lingering on her heaving cleavage.

"Happy birthday big guy, I'm your present! Think you can handle little me?" Kat smiled.

Chris picked her up and spun her round before sitting her on his knee. The other guys laughed as they undressed Kat with their eyes. Laughter broke out again. With the crowd distracted I made my way over to Taz.

My heart pounded hard as I neared her. I turned to look back, Kat who eagerly urged me on as Chris chatted to his mates. I stood next to her at the bar.

"Taz." I said loudly over the pounding bass.

She turned to look at me. Christ, she was sexy.

"What do you want Michael?" came her cold reply.

"You've not been returning my calls."

She put her face up to my ear to speak more privately.

"I tend to avoid all the men who rape me."

"It was more than!"

"I don't have time for this, it's Chris' birthday. Just leave it, OK?"

"No, not good enough. I have to know where I stand. Something happened between us and you know it!"

She took a step back.

"Please Mike, drop it."

With that she walked away. Maybe I was going to win my bet after all? I looked over at Kat, who motioned her hand in the universal sign language for "drink"; Taz had left the bar without ordering her drink. Maybe the game was still on? One of Chris' mates slapped Taz's backside. I think I noticed a hint of satisfatction in Kat's frown.

After ten minutes the barman got round to me. I ordered a whisky and a colourful cocktail for Taz. The perfect excuse to get close to her again.

I found Taz alone, leaning against the rails watching the dance floor. I leant on the rail beside her with my back so we were facing opposite directions.

"You left without your drink."

I passed it to her and she gave a faint smile.

"Thanks."

"I hear you're moving out. Want to talk about it?"

"I just feel like I need my own space right now. The thought of staying with Kat has somehow lost its appeal."

"Has she said anything about that night to you?"

"Zilch."

I hadn't known what I expected but that came as a relief. I saw no point with beating round the bush, I thought it best to just come out and say what I was thinking.

"I've wanted you for ages, Tamsin. I just couldn't fight against it any more. You were helpless, I was a little drunk. Just bad timing, but I don't regret what happened. You shouldn't be with Chris, you should be with me. I'm sure you feel the same way."

She turned to face me, I turned to face her.

"Michael..." She began, until Lynn cut her off.

"Hi guys, sorry I'm late. You both OK?"

"Just fine Lynn, just fine" Said Taz.

"Here's some cash, get yourself a drink, I'll have another whisky." I put the money in Lynns hand and gave her a kiss on top of the head. She hugged taz and left for the bar.

"Can we finish this in private?" asked Taz.

"I need to sort this out now." I replied.

"Can we talk outside?"

I nodded in agreement.

Exiting the floor by the staircase I looked back at the party group to see if our exit would be noticed. Chris was to busy laughing with his friends, while others were enjoying Kat's slutty antics. She spun and twisted provacatively, enjoying the attention; enjoying the drunk hands that groped for her naked flesh, enjoying the fact that present girlfriends were glairing daggers at her. If she wasn't careful she could end up in serious danger; attacked by a gang of furious girls or raped by a pack of horney men...

Then again, she might enjoy that?

*

I hope you're all enjoying the story so far? I realise we have had a few slow chapters but this is where things get hardcore. The end of this story is fast approaching and the action is pretty non stop from here in. Before the end expect plenty of action!

DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers