Knowing Her Ch. 09

Story Info
The final night.
1.7k words
4.36
45.1k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers

Kat stepped inside; I closed the door after her.

"Hardly gentlemanly to leave a lady out in the cold." She declared, slipping out of her full length black coat.

I had no idea where Kat had come from but she seemed a tad glammed up, even for an extroverted goth/emo chick. She wore a dark red corset; not a real corset but a faux styled top, with black frills and silver clasps up the front. Below the waist she wore a chequered mini skirt, and under that; torn fishnet tights and knee high leather boots. Her left wrist was wrapped in decorative straps, and the final item of her wardrobe was the small red hanky scarf round her neck, decorated in a stylised skull and crossbones.

"What are you doing here Kat?"

"Collecting on my part of the deal; you lost our bet and you owe me!"

I could see the relish in those black panda eyes.

We both heard Taz calling for me from upstairs, Kat smiled mischievously before continuing.

"However, I have been thinking on the details, and I've had a slight change of heart. If you let me have things go my way for this one night, then you and me are even; but it has to be on everything, no pussying out on me... pussy out on me and it's back to the three week plan... Do we have a deal, stud?"

"Mike?" Taz called again.

Kat looked at me in mock disapproval, "chained her up, again?"

Faster than the speed of my desperate thoughts, my arm moved of it's own accord. Instinct, fear, anger; a potent mix with adrenalin- I hit Kat hard across the face with an open palm. The wet slap echoed loudly in the hall, the impact turning her whole head sideways. She stumbled, going onto the back foot. She stood there, hand on the wall for support, head hanged low, face covered with the mess of her long dark hair.

Then a chilling sound.

At first I though it was a sobbing, but slowly I realised my mistake. A low guttural noise pitched somewhere between a wicked laugh and a giggle. I'd heard that same laugh before, when we had all been out drinking as a group of friends. I had been in the men's rest room using the urinal, and Kat, very drunk, had stumbled inside. She had stood there a moment, wide eyed and confused. Finally she put a hand to her mouth with the realisation she had entered the wrong toilet. Then, she had laughed. Not out of embarrassment, but because she had found the moment comical. Comical.

That was then, and this was now... She looked up at me, a hand sliding to her mouth as she tried to suppress the escaping laugh. I felt impotent.

"Michael! My, you are full of surprises; rape and assault. I never knew you had it in you, I'm impressed, really."

The bright pink mark I had left across her left cheek looked painful and I felt regret. I'd never till that moment hit a woman, and haven't since (outside of a little rough sex, all consensual), I never even intended too. Now I felt unclean and impotent.

The reserves of my willpower and dignity were ebbing away, like sand through cupped hands. By this point I just wanted things to be over as quickly as possible.

"Fine! Just get on with whatever you're going to do."

"Game time!" she exclaimed in almost child like excitement.

Kat lead me to the stairs. I followed her quietly. Taz heard the footsteps as we came into her bedroom.

"what's going on?"

Kat glanced back at me and put her finger to her lips for mew to be quiet.

"Mike?" Taz uttered nervously.

Blindfolded and handcuffed, clad in nothing except a silk night dress, Taz couldn't have possibly been more vulnerable. I felt my stomach tighten like it had so often recently, and despite myself I was growing hard again.

Kat's 'game' would be terrible.

She quietly approached the bedside, gleefully enjoying the view of Taz's body. Kat's fingers touched the outside of Taz's naked leg and playfully slid the night dress across her thighs. Taz said nothing as Kat's fingers glided over the outside of the silk and across the side of her body, even though the delicate questing hand with it's long nails was obviously not my own. The fingers lingered on the breast, nails snaking there way up and over; nipple hardening behind the silk as they brushed past on either side. The fingers then stroked the side of Taz's neck as her face turned away, pulling the skin there tight.

Suddenly Kate slapped Taz across the lower jaw with an open hand; Taz gasped and my own mouth fell open, shocked at the suddenness of the strike. Was this a retaliation, a direct result of the blow I had inflicted on her? I would never know for certain. Kat grasped her captive's mouth, bringing it back round and forcing the cheeks to pucker.

"Hello Tamsin, babe." Kat whispered quietly, moving her face close to Taz's.

"Katharine?" came Taz's response, the nervous pitch thinly disguised behind bravado.

"I think the three of us are going to have fun tonight, you see; I have a little something in mind. It's dead kinky so you should fucking love it." Kat retorted.

"Get your fucking hand off me you crazy bitch, or I swear you'll regret it!"

That's my girl Taz, I thought; don't give that cunt the satisfaction.

"Sweet cheeks, you don't get a choice. Last time I checked you seemed to be all tied up." Kat jingled the chain to drive home her point. She continued.

"Besides, don't pretend this isn't getting you off. Don't go forgetting that I saw you two at the party that night. Who'd have thought; domineering and stubborn Tamsin secretly has a thing for being submissive? I saw it all from the doorway, Mike using your body. Well tonight we're gonn'a relive the old times! Only this time round is going to be a little different; this occasion Mike has to be the one watching from the doorway and I'll be the one having all the fun."

"I don't want another woman touching me like that; Least of all you! Mike, please stop her doing this to me!"

I wanted to, God knows that, but something in me hesitated. Kat turned to me, grinning.

"Don't expect Mikey over there to come galloping to your rescue, he's far from a white knight in shining amour. Remember this is the guy who raped you Taz, that's hardly heroic. His moral fiber is somewhat lacking."

"Please Mike, stop this." Taz pleaded.

"Save me Mikey, please, I'm so small and pathetic and I need my big strong man to come save me from the wicked witch! Boo hoo hoo!" Kat mocked in her best damsel-in-distress impression.

"I'm sorry Taz. This will be over soon, be strong." I said through gritted teeth, my fists clenched.

I felt like the world's biggest heel, and I probably was.

"Anyway, don't give me all that 'I'm not like that' crap, missy" Kat went on; "Remember when you walked in on me in the shower? I had the curtain drawn back, and you stood there with the door slightly open, you couldn't take your eyes off me."

"How?..."

"You thought I didn't know? Ha! I saw your reflection in the mirror, your eyes taking it all in. You were there for quite some time. I'll be honest, I enjoyed you watching, hell, I even went out of my way for you to see more of me. I know you're secretly curious, and honestly, who's never thought about it? Who's never wanted the forbidden? You wanted my hands to be your hands, roaming over my wet body, exploring a female form not your own. To know it intimately, to know how it is alike and unalike to your own; its firmness, its softness."

Kat leaned down over her prey, her smiling and full lips beside Taz's parted, quivering own.

"But, I guess I could be wrong?" Kat purred alluringly.

I wanted Taz to say no, to tell this crazy fuck to shove off, I wanted her to be strong and prove this know-it-all bitch wrong. Kat had been playing us from the start like we were pawns in some fucking game, and I wanted so badly for her to get something wrong. I wanted Kat to lose her game... But another notion was gathering in the back of my mind; quiet but clear through the chaos of all my other furious deliberation, a seductive voice that reasoned with my baser instincts, a voice that thrived off of the fire inside me. I realized, to my own revulsion that a part of me wanted to see Kat fuck Taz.

"Tell you what, Like-it-or-not, I'm gonn'a lick, scratch, suck, pull and generally abuse your body-" Kat ventured.

"But, if after 3 minuites you want me to stop, I'll stop. I'll go, tail between my fantastically shaped legs, and that will be that. Understand me?"

Taz said nothing but nodded, biting her lower lip.

"Oh Mikey, watch the clock for me sweety, I'll be a little distracted... And go!"

I checked the time on my mobile phone, 22:16.

Kat breathed lightly across Taz's neck as her finger tips traced down her body between the breasts, past the hips. Taz instinctively raised her knees, I expected her legs to tighten together but instead they remained slightly apart, trembling. Taz rolled her head to one side on the pillow as the roaming hand glided down from knee to thigh.

"I... I..." Taz began uncertainly.

"I?" encouraged Kat, her lips so close now.

Kat lifted the loose silk, exposing the bald mound of Taz's entrance. The legs finally closed to hide her exposed nudity, but soon after they relaxed and parted again, only further; invitingly. Kat smiled as she used her nails to scratch the bare skin between her thighs near the groin. Again, Kat gasped.

Taz was breathing heavily now, writhing under her tormentor's touch. My heart sank but my groin stirred, hot and hard and throbbing. I wanted to be amongst those soft female bodies; pushing, pulling, grabbing, thrusting. Kat's victory over us was now almost complete, but the night was far from over...

DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers