Knowledge

Story Info
She discovers the strength of true submission.
1.5k words
4.18
27.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destne
destne
1 Followers

There was something different about her tonight; something You just couldn't put Your finger on. You had had that feeling all day. You caught her looking at You more than once and yet when You questioned her, she just smiled softly or touched Your face in that way You loved.

She didn't look any different. She didn't seem to give the black jeans and tight white sleeveless t-shirt a second thought. Mind You, You did. You appreciated the way the jeans hugged her ass, the way the t-shirt fit her curves, the outline of her nipples when the faintest of breezes would push them up against the thin material.

It wasn't that she was at all inattentive. If anything, she was more attentive. As though hanging on Your every word, staring You deep into Your eyes whenever You spoke. Gentle touches, Your arm, a hand on Your knee when she wanted to emphasize a point.

It was sort of unnerving when You thought about it. This one You felt You knew so well. Who up until now had expressed every feeling, every desire. You wanted to push her, to tell her You thought there was something different, but You also knew how she'd react. Those damn walls would go up, her eyes would change, her spine would straighten and You would lose her, if only for a few minutes. So You chose to say nothing and instead just watch her.

You found Yourself doing that a lot. More lately, but especially tonight.

Dinner was wonderful. Y/you sat in a booth and rather than sit across from You, she chose to sit right next to You, her thigh pressed against Yours. Occasionally, when she leaned to speak to You, the swell of her left breast would brush against You, sending small shockwaves directly to Your loins.

You had already had her twice today. Once a gentle love making, in the early morning, when she softly fell back to sleep in Your arms and You were content only to hold her and watch her breathe. The other a rough and fiery D/s scene, when You wanted only to make her cum and cum and cum. And yet You ached for her again. Every time she moved, Your cock swelled, at times making even the simple motion of sitting unbearable. The scent she chose, her Hot Couture, spicy and ever-so-sexy stayed with You even when she wandered to the ladies room. You waited and thought to Yourself, "Christopher, what the fuck? What is with her tonight?" You knew she was Yours to take whenever You wished. You didn't have to go to the club like she wanted. You simply had to utter the word "home" and You knew she'd obey. Because despite her stubbornness, despite the claws that were quick to show themselves, she was a good girl, Your slave, Your lil one and the one who had fast become as important to You as the air You breathed.

She was quiet on the way to the club. She had been going on and on about the band that was playing there. "Eclipse," they were called. Judging from the way the greeted her, they knew her too. Hugs all around, not to mention the pat on the ass she got from the drummer. She was quick to blush and to quickly introduce You to all the band members. It was obvious they had heard of "her Christopher" and they greeted You warmly as well.

Another booth and again, she curled up next to You with a soft smile and a kiss on the cheek. Enough was enough! You had had it! You tipped her chin away from the band on the stage and looked into her eyes. "christie," You murmured, "call me paranoid or neurotic, but what's going on in that brain of yours? There's something different tonight and I'd really like to know what it is." Again, only a soft smile in reply.

Frustrated You threw up Your hands in despair and just let her be.

When the band came on for their second set, You had grown tired of watching her squirm in the seat to the music so You asked her to dance. With a surprised look, but a huge smile, she turned and said "Oh can we, Master?" You nodded and led her onto the dance floor. You felt a little awkward, knowing Y/you were probably the oldest couple on the dance floor, if not in the whole club. You danced a space apart and couldn't help noticing that she had a few pairs of eyes on her, no doubt checking out her tits that seemed so prominent in that t-shirt. "Why the fuck did I let her wear that thing?," You thought to Yourself. As though intuitively, she sensed a change in Your mood and took You by surprise by moving closer to You and laying a hand on Your ass, softly pulling You closer to her. The way her neck was tilted, her scent seemed stronger and seemed to envelop Your every pore. Once again You felt Yourself stirring and pressed closer to her to rub against her thigh. You felt the soft whisper of her laugh against Your neck and she was slowly driving You mad. You brought Your hand up the back of her neck and subtly tightened it into her hair. Your breath hot as Your whispered against her ear, "damn girl, do You know how sexy You are, tonight?." She tilted her head to look into Your eyes. "i am only sexy, because my Master makes me feel sexy," she almost moaned to You, oblivious to everything but the hold You had on her eyes.

She giggled a little as she realized the band had stopped playing but the T/two of Y/you were still swaying in the dance of Your own. You couldn't move away from her. The damn raging hard-on You had would become apparent to everyone in the damn club if You did. And so You stopped swaying but kept her held close. The music started again. An almost raunchy rock beat. She wrapped her arms around Your neck and began to kiss You. Her tongue hungrily invading Your mouth. You matched her fervor by taking her mouth, bruising it, claiming it. You felt her moan against Your mouth and felt her hardened nipples press into Your chest. She moved closer still and You could feel the heat from her cunt nearly burning through her jeans. Your cock felt as though even the simplest touch would make You explode and cum right there in Your jeans on the dance floor. You had to get the fuck out of there...and NOW!

You turned her so that she was in front of You and with Your hand on her hip, marking Your possession, You lead her from the dance floor, out the door of the club and to the car which had been parked in a secluded corner, a nearby streetlight illuminating Y/you B/both. You turned her and feasted on her mouth again. Without breaking the kiss, You backed her against the car and fumbled with the clasp of her jeans. Yanking them down and her "Owned" thong with them, You shoved them down to around her knees. You fumbled to free Your throbbing cock and without warning, thrust deep into her soaking wet cunt. It immediately wrapped around You and it took everything in Your power not to go off right then. By the way her fingernails sunk into Your flesh, You knew it wouldn't take her long before she would be wrecked by a powerful orgasm.

"Take me, Master, take me and fuck me and use me," she groaned as her hips met Your thrusts. Grunting, You thrust once...twice...three times...and with a final thrust, holding Your cock deep into her pussy, You groaned out loud the words You knew would set her off. "christie, fuck baby i'm gonna cum in Your cunt now...RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" and with that You sent Your hot load deep into her wanting cunt. As expected, the muscles of her cunt contracted and she too began to cum, sinking her teeth into Your shoulder so she wouldn't scream out.

Your hips bucked and thrashed as Y/you rode out Y/your orgasms, until Y/you simply leaned against O/one A/another, spent and trying to catch Y/your breaths. You slid Your cock from her and pulled Your jeans up while she adjusted her own clothes, Your cum nestled deep within her.

She unlocked Your door and walked over to let herself into the driver's side. She placed both of her hands on the steering wheel, clenching and unclenching it. She spoke softly. "Master, You asked what was different about me today. i have always loved You, respected You, admired You and learned from You. And though i have uttered these words to You for the longest time, it wasn't until today that i realized their meaning, their strength. Although, in my mind i have meant these words, and in my heart i have meant these words, today my soul spoke them for me and i KNEW...i JUST KNEW," turning she looked into Your eyes "Today my soul told me that i belong to You...and that i am Yours."

destne
destne
1 Followers