Knuckles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the cheeriest facial expression, she gave Matt a full eyeful of her boobs. While everyone was in shock and frozen, Matt had a hard time pulling himself away from taking in her amazing beauty. However, his professional calling got the overhand on the devil in his head whispering. He wrapped his towel around her. He went swimming for her bikini. He apologized to her that the ride was apparently to wild.

Any goodwill with Barbara was shattered. However, Matt followed Marla like a puppy dog. He supported every comment that Marla made no matter how silly.

------------------------------------------------------

"I clearly win this round. Matt loved my idea for his slide. There should be a Jacuzzi in the slide. While the whole slide has slow parts, where people drift through scenes of animals and gaze at them, and fast rides, where they get the thrill, there should also be a Jacuzzi circle. So, it's warm and bubbling water in the middle. The water circles. And when people want to move on, they have to push themselves to the outer edge of the circle, where the next slide segment starts. That is patentable! That idea is going to make him so much money," declared Steve. Everyone stared at Steve and slowly shook their heads.

"I'd like to point out that I was clearly supportive. I didn't make any main play. However, I supported every single move. I'm a real team player," insisted Eric.

"I just want to point out that in the end, there are many nice things to say about everybody. What matters is who made it happen. I gave it all. I didn't hide behind my job responsibilities. I asked myself what needs to be done. Regardless of what, I did it. Nobody made that level of commitment to the deal," Marla shot out. Everyone was silent for a moment to recall the pictures of the young woman only in her bikini bottoms in the bright summer sun, cheery like heaven and blissfully unaware of her nakedness.

"Hanging your tits out nearly cost the deal. How stupid are you?" shot Tatianna out.

Marla spit into Tatianna's face. With the impulsive act, there was only a little spit in her mouth. It landed straight on Tatianna's nose – a penny sized circle of white bubbles. "Fuck you, bitch. You've had it out for me the whole time. You hide behind your numbers to stab me in the back the first moment, you get your chance. I still remember that. And then, you fake bitch, buy me a teddy bear to play innocent in front of all my co-workers. Sales is a fully body contact sport. You can't hide behind your spreadsheets if you want to get deals done for the big league."

Tatianna looked at John as a referee. John shook his head as if he wasn't involved. "Yeah, full body contact. I bet you, Matt also got some of that ass. You didn't make a single phone call that afternoon, because you were too busy putting on makeup for the club."

"Are you calling me a slut?" squeaked Marla. She spit Tatianna again in the face. Low on spit, only a speck arrived on Tatianna's cheek.

Again Tatianna pleaded with John through her look. John shrug like it was none of his business. "Nobody spits in my face." Tatianna cleared her throat and shot a loogie through the air. It was a thick, green one from deep in the throat. It landed on Marla's lips.

Marla wiped her mouth. When she saw the green slime on her fingers, she squealed out like an injured pig. She reached out to grab Tatianna by the neck opening of Tatianna's dress. As she stood up wildly, the chair rolled back. The back of Marla's mini-dress popped over her butt. Marla's butt stuck out like a bubble. There was only a thin line of the black thong visible.

Tatianna tried to fight of Marla. Tatianna's face was blank. The mouth was wide open. The eyes were stunned with terror and helplessness. Marla grabbed Tatianna's hair by the roots to get a strong fistful grip. Marla was no glued to Tatianna. Tatiana's hands were pushing against Marla's chest, arms, and mini-dress.

The vehemence of the momentum made Tatianna fall backward. In an impulse, she grabbed onto what was in front of her fingers. It happened to be Marla's dress top. The fabric got torn. Marla's left boob popped out. The boob was wonderfully firm and round. Tatianna crashed against swivel chairs. Marla full body crashed on top of the taller Tatianna.

For a moment, the struggle was caught in a stalemate. Marla was over Tatianna. Marla straddled Tatianna's body. Marla's butt was twitching and hanging out. The grip on Tatianna's hair was ironclad. The old guy Eric had last in his eyes: "I finally get to see those sluts naked." His face burned into Tatianna's memory.

Then, Tatianna started kicking up her leg to hit Marla from behind. After a few fruitless kicks, Marla yelped. A tender spot must have been hit. Marla got off Tatianna and started pulling her. Marla's bare butt hit into several swivel chairs. Tatianna's dress got pulled over her head. In a second the respectable professional dress left her exposed and naked in her midnight blue panties and bra. Her wonderfully toned navel was bare for anyone to gaze at. Her strong legs were stirring through the air. Her thighs were wide open to let everyone stare at her groin.

Helplessly like a beetle, the tall Tatianna was on her back. Marla pulled on her head. Tatianna's fingers stretched out like a sea star and got their own patch of hair from Marla. Marla's head was pulled to the right, so that she could no longer see Tatianna. That's when out of desperation, Marla's started wailing on Tatianna's head with her fist. The blows were light like spring rain. She didn't put her body into it. Just a hail or light blows went down onto Tatianna's head.

John grabbed Marla's ankle. The shoe had fallen off long ago. John pulled Marla's whole body along the conference room table. However, both girls gripped hard onto their opponent's hair. Eric grabbed Tatianna by the thigh and started pulling. The two girls were lifted into the air from the pulling, yet didn't give up their struggle. Punching each other in random places. Their taut body writhed in the air struggling against each other and against the pull of the guys.

The guy's gave up. And put them down on the floor. John tried squeezing Marla's nose shut to make her let go. He got a blow middle on the nose and quickly let go.

"$10 that another boob is going to pop out," exclaimed Steve in the thrill of the fight.

Dirty Eric saw a chance. Furthering John's move, he pulled down Marla's g-string over her butt to shame her into stopping to fight. She didn't pause from the struggle of hair pulling and pushing. Steve pulled down Tatianna's panties to make it even. John and Eric were stunned to see Tatianna's pussy lips exposed. They could see her colleague naked. Steve was oblivious of what he had done. Tatianna's fight was enraged by it. She started pulling harder on Marla.

Getting tired of Tatianna's hands prodding Marla, Marla went after both of Tatianna's hands. Being on top, she could use her bodyweight to pin Tatianna's hands against the floor. Having had to let go of Tatianna's hair, Tatianna was going to move freely. So, Marla scooted her butt forward and pressed her butt against Tatianna's face to pin Tatianna's head against the floor.

"You like suffocating in my butt? You like that?" breathed and puffed Marla.

Marla squealed viscerally to curl everyone's blood. "What the fuck are you sticking your tongue out there?"

Marla looked very tense with her lips pressed together. Then a high pitched fart let loose bubbling against Tatianna's cheeks. "That's what you get for that," finished Marla with satisfaction under her panting.

The fighters had worn out. John pulled Marla off of Tatianna.

Marla and Tatianna had to sit through the rest of the meeting in the present of their assailant. Marla's top was torn and showing the rim of her bra. Eric couldn't help but give Tatianna lusty glances with the pictures of Tatianna being pulled around in her underwear.

John created a point system for key achievements in the past year. Tatianna ended up getting the BMW by one point ahead of Marla. Steve ended up with the bad card of no bonus at all. Steve quit on the spot not wanting to put up with the low pay without bonus. He left saying, "Seeing Marla's boobs made it all worth it. And her ass sticking out from that mini-skirt. That was so fucking tight."

12