Kock Kredit Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Amanda exclaims.

"Shut up before I plant this in your titty." I tell her quietly. She squeaks in fright and hides further behind her man-friend.

"Uh, yeah. Like I was saying, we come across women with less than stellar marriages and the spouses can be equally less than amenable. S-sorry about my aim. You startled me."

Despite all the answers I've received so far, I'm still pissed to no end. Something occurs to me. My voice actually startles them. I've must've been silent longer than I thought, "If she is your girlfriend, why didn't you just pay the debt if you know what is happening?"

He looks back at Amanda before answering, "The company has strict rules when it comes to K-hunters. We have to register any personal relationships. We are not allowed to get involved in any personal debts of friends or family. It keeps Conflict of Interest down, and violence to a minimum between K-hunters, Mum. And lying about such connections can end in very steep fines, termination, and jail time."

"Why are you fucking in my home? Literally."

I'm unconsciously rolling the knife between my thumb and index finger.

Amanda decides to risk a lot in getting my attention, to contribute to the conversation. "When Cornelius arrived a half hour ago we discovered the balance was not so monumental. We couldn't believe it. And after checking it three times, he turned on his Collector ring and...we were >ahem<...processing the difference."

"It was only about three hundred credits." Cornelius adds meekly. Neither of them can seem to meet my eyes.

I inhale deeply never taking my eyes off them. "Will this matter be over and done?"

"Yes!" They say in unison. The naked young couple suddenly looking hopeful that there is a chance I'll leave without harming either of them.

I turn, having that knowledge, and slam the point of the throwing knife through the hanging broken part of the doorjam. I hear Amanda gasp. My exit is punctuated with a simple command. "Finish, then get the hell out of my house."

I check my ring on my way to my bedroom's master bathroom. It's in the yellow but even that is slowly turning back to the green it had been before all this shit started. I read the receipt to find that most of the amount was paid...to me; forty minutes ago. The GPS location listed put payment made at the transit station. I strip out the biohazard that is my dress and turn on the shower. A second later I opt to fill the tub. This is definitely one of "those" days.

After thinking it over a little more, "Holy sheep shit. That guy paid me sixty-five hundred kreds for...a finger-shagging and (relatively) dry rump-hump!?" It's astonishing but I'm not as remorseful as I was feeling on the way home. I mean between the panic attacks and thinking I was going to get skewered by ten inches of strange penis, I was feeling bad about the train thing.

I guess you never know what really flicks some people's Bic, huh? That was a very generous thing he'd done for me. I personally hadn't put the performance in my top five for Divine, but it sure as hell made the number one on the Epic list. Come to think on it, I don't believe or recall the last time I had an orgasm that intense outside my marriage or in public. Hmm, go figure. I check the amount due bracket and it says there: three hundred bucks being paid right now. I nearly growl. It's cut short as I slip into the heated bubbly water.

I don't often use the word 'Livid' but I guess there is no such other word for "quietly simmering, barely contained fury." The bath is doing its job and I can easily imagine the body of that young man...whatever his name is...with my guileless daughter. I can see his sack convulsing and, yeah, if she hasn't renewed her annual contraceptive then my would-be future grandson is going to have one huge dick.

I guess being chased across half of downtown must have tired me out. My bath pillow seems to have developed a gravity well of its own. My head sinks into to the damp cushion as "Sam" now plays across my mind's eye. And I'm really glad he didn't catch me.

You see women say bigger is better, and well, that's not true. Big enough is better. There is such a thing as too big, unless you are auditioning for some kind of circus act, or you just happen to be in love with some guy the size of an elephant down there. It's not so bad then. In those instances Love helps you endure. And Oh by golly what jolly when you do find the one who "fits to size." Good times like you wouldn't believe!

It was the same for Amanda's father and I. I'd never done a black guy before him. I was too much of a chickenshit whitebred little sheltered societally-conditioned brain-dead stooge. But my story was plainly typical; made it to college, got homesick, went to a party, did some choice drugs and some drinking. Then I talked to this really funny, cute, muscled black guy studying for his architecture degree. I sucked his cock for Kred, and he helped me improve in my advanced Algebra courses. Ofcourse he finally asked me out. I said yes, even though I was a little hesitant for a few days because of some really (after I thought about it) stupid homebred prejudices, I gathered my nerve and climbed into bed with him.

The strongest pulse was...you guessed it; I was afraid I'd like it. Holy shit was I ever kidding myself! No one had filled me up like Ron had in my brief dating career. And who knew? I "liked it" a lot! And kept liking it going well on twenty years and three children now.

I was nearly asleep when I received a ping on my K-ring. I held my hand up out of the water so it could project whoever was calling. The tiny view screen the size of someone's eyeglass lens shown before me. It was Sam. He was dressed as I'd seen him earlier, minus the hat. He still wore his reflective sunglasses and his eyebrows and goat-tee did a marvelous job of squaring off his leonine features. I raised an eyebrow in question to indicate I was listening.

He spoke calmly, as if the very call was an expected report. For him, this was a simple collection of facts to be confirmed with a litigator, which I most certainly was not.

"I would have loved destroying your ass Mrs. Fletcher. You have quit the reputation in the Kred community. Amongst hundreds of the Exceptional, yours is one that stands out among the legendary in our office pool; and is a sought after commodity in the Hunter hierarchy. But Corry called and requested a favor. I accepted...reluctantly. However, we made a deal to make this worth my while. He closes out the ticket, somehow, and turns it over to me." A corner of his mouth turns up in a wry smile. He continues, "But we—I underestimated your...vigor in stalling payment. I was impressed." Yeah, like I could care. I listen some more, "Corry just sent me both tickets. You really are a sly one Mrs. Fletcher. I hope to get a collection notice from you again someday. I would love an opportunity for us to continue our...'dance.'" He holds up the printouts, "I will gain notoriety simply by having your address on these receipts. Until next ti-."

"Wait." I say quietly. For some stupid reason I don't want anyone to hear us speaking. "If you had a plan, why did you cut away my underwear? Those were expensive...Bronze." I say through the scented soap and steam rising from the water between us.

Sam smiles at the mention of his professional name. It's a beautiful smile, and the temp in my bath goes up a few degrees. I'm loving this hot water more and more.

"I didn't do that. I stopped another hunter that was closing in on you from the your right rear. He was the one who opened your dress and had cut away your underwear before you lunged through the door."

It's my turn to appear thoughtful. "Oh."

"I just gathered them up for later." Sam says with the appropriate pervy smile. I don't take the bait.

"Well, thank you anyway for your effort." I tell him, genuinely grateful.

"Again, anytime Mrs. Fletcher."

The tiny screen falls back into my ring. And I drop my hand making the water jump into the air with a "bloop."

I shook my head in wonderment and slight disgust. The chase, the ducking, the dodging and the kred encounter were facets of a normal day for him. I wanted to say something, do something to make the jag-off acknowledge the trouble he'd put me through. But I was already in a steaming bath, safe and sound. The debt paid for. When I really thought about it, everything had already been said and done. The bear was lumbering away. There was no need to throw rocks or poke at its rear.

His words had surprised me. I hadn't known about this "reputation." I knew I was good, but I hadn't thought much of my dealings and with whom. Sure I didn't take chances and only went after valued sales, but I hadn't done anything outrageous like bukkae, flesh trains, or bondage. Maybe it was the fact that I was married and not the trainwreck I'd been in my youth? Perhaps it's because I'd overcome such a wild life and achieved some stability? There were not many who could manage a normal life and collect good Kred. Many spouses kept their dealings in Kred secret from their loved ones; but my husband knew I made "K-deals." He liked that I was able to do it. He liked it when people were envious of him, a guy who has a fuckable wife. Not one of those walking 2 and 3 liter soda bottle shaped women you find ambling along in Walmart who are married with children.

Anyway, it's been two months since that day. I'm still dealing in kred, the Collectors have stayed away, at least from me. Amanda is staying with us for right now; I put her trifling ass in the garage. Fuck you! She put me through hell because she had access to the house. Besides she couldn't pay in the first place, so what am I going to charge her?

And last but not least, it's hard enough trying to find some time to fuck my husband with two kids in the house; and now we're back to three. I'm not about to let her fuck up my sex-time because she wants to get a bowl of Wheaties.

I'm sucking my husband off right now. He's been under a lot of stress at work; Qauterlies are due and the corporate bean-counters are keeping tight visuals on the books; tallying what contractors are affordable and which are expendable. Ron's been busting his hump to make sure his company looks good.

I greet him after his work day with a blow job. There's time now; I have Amanda pick up her brother and sister from their after-school activities. Ron and I no longer have to quick-fuck in the mini-van. It's nice.

There's plenty more I can come up with for my precious little skank to do. Maybe some ingrained responsibility will help her forward-thinking skills. I'm thinking a couples vacation...for two weeks. That much time playing a single mom, should give Amanda a lesson she'll not soon forget. I'll run it by Ron. He'll say yes. His gooch still needs some tender-loving kisses.