Kodiak Jack: Heroine Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd have lots of trouble getting out of those ropes with her thumb tied to her forefinger on each hand. Thumbs are so necessary. Without a thumb, the hand is practically useless. At least for untying rope, anyways.

A medical mask dipped in chloroform was tied around the back of her lovely, auburn haired head for insurance, and pulled down to cover her mouth and nose. She would sleep for a long time. Which was great, for what I needed to do. I then placed a blind fold made of a silk scarf I found, black colored, over her eyes and flipped off the lights before I left. She'd be well kept as long as no one got suspicious of her darkened home and thought she might still be inside.

Did she have some appointment to keep that she would uncharacteristically miss and tip off some close buddy to come and look for her? I didn't know. It was a weak spot in the plan that I would have to deal with if it happened. But for now, she was secured.

I took off with the van before any of the house help showed up. I enjoyed driving the thing, it was state of the art. I thought about keeping it, but then it might be traced back to me. Not a good thing. The dogs I dropped off at a training facility for security which I was acquainted with, they appreciated my donation and would make good use of Rachel's pets. I felt good about keeping them going, especially since I was going to probably ruin their owner.

Back at my place I got some tools, mixed some ingredients and put together some needed items that would help me to prime Destiny Blue for use in my master plan. I waited 'till dark and then headed back to the mansion. Nothing had changed, and the help must have come and gone for the day. The house was still dark and Rachel was still comfortably napping where I had left her almost sixteen hours ago when I had first trussed her up. I was grateful. I didn't need the added complications to the plan.

I had a blood bag filled with a special cocktail of chemicals that were designed to get her libido and her sympathetic nervous system cranked up into high gear. I attached the bag to the bed knob of the head board which was conveniently placed high and above the bed. I then took a tube and inserted it into her vein in her right arm and let the cocktail drain slowly into her system as she slept. It would make her skin hot, and she would give off a sexy stink that couldn't be ignored. Basically, she would be raw steak thrown into a tiger's den.

I stopped and thought a moment about her superpowers. She had super strength, but her skin was still pierce-able. She had cuts and bruises from her battle in the warehouse that were healing up with amazing speed. So she could fight, heal fast and was strong and quick. Was this power in her blood? In her DNA? The chloroform was a good idea. She may have already fought off the effects of my dart drug.

I wondered: Do vampires acquire the abilities of this kind of blood when they feed? The last thing I needed was a super powered vampire to deal with. I had a syringe full of knock out drug that I emptied into her buttocks, once again for good measure, and then drew some of her blood from her arm before she got too full of the cocktail. I emptied her blood into a vial that I kept in a small, hard case in one of the pockets of my trench coat. It would be something I might need later. I wasn't quite sure the reason.

I sat next to her with a special jar of cream which I personally put together as an excuse to get a grope in of her incredible body. Yeah, there were other ways to apply the stuff, but why not do it by hand? I started with her incredibly toned and flat belly. I rubbed the creamy mixture deep into her flesh and watched it shine in the dim light of her bedroom as I covered her tummy, her upper thighs and then the rib cage, followed by those magnificent double D breasts of hers. They sat on her chest like great, big, fat, white Hershey's kisses.

I rubbed the cream in deeply and smoothly, copping a feel of her venus like womanhood with all the pleasure that a man could find in the application of more psychotropic, mind control type drugs that would make Destiny Blue putty in my hands. She moaned and sighed in her sleep as I treated her body like a wax job on my car. When I had covered a good bit of her naked ass with the drug cream, I stepped back and lit a cigar to look her over.

She was all shiny and wet looking in the lowered light. Her auburn hair was spilled out behind her over the pillow her head rested upon. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth made little breathy movements involuntarily which clued me into the effectiveness of the chemicals I had draining into her blood stream and also the topical cream being absorbed by her skin. Her breasts heaved with the deep breathing of sleep and her thighs would gently rub together in some sleepy reaction to perhaps a nice dream she might be having. How helpless she was. How easy to have simply covered her face with a pillow... if I were one of the bad guys, that is.

I admired her light, downy soft hair that formed her triangle and I lightly caressed it with my finger tips. I wanted it. I lit up another cigar and went to fetch some items from her bathroom. I grabbed a razor and a small plastic bag from one of her drawers. I also grabbed the lady shaving cream. I then sat down next to the sleeping hero and began to remove her patch of dawn with slow, smooth strokes.

I know what you're thinking. Kinky, and a little weird for a guy like me, but I was also the sentimental type. I wanted something to remember my conquest. Can you deny a guy a little bit of trophy of his own?

She writhed a little in her sleep as I relieved her of her mons and I had to stroke her leg and her tummy and gently command her to settle down or she might get cut. Despite her unconscious state, she seemed to understand and quieted down, but the surprising thing was the small frown of dissatisfaction that her curved lips formed.

I had to wonder if she was really awake and just biding her time until she had an opening to make an escape. But no, once I was finished collecting my fetishistic prize, she went back to deep sleep and I left her alone in the dark to continue to drink from the chemical bag and absorb the chemical cream. I raised her lovely legs skyward and rubbed some on her amazing backside as well, just for good measure.

I played some pool. Watched a sports show on her big screen TV. Fixed some steak and steamed some veggies for dinner in her impressively outfitted kitchen. I drank more of her expensive whiskey and also found her computer. It was on and free of password protection. (!) After a few hours of fiddling with passwords in her online banking account, I got lucky and hit on the names of her dogs, which I got from the pedigree certificates above her desk in the office study room she had toward the back of the house.

I sent checks to myself at my offshore banking account totaling $500,000 dollars directly from her checking which held over three million dollars. It wouldn't alarm anyone with the smaller amount and I would consider it my "bounty" for eliminating Destiny Blue for the people who, if they had known, would shake my hand for taking her out.

Around midnight I decided it was time to move on to the next step and returned to the place where I had left Rachel tied up. She was slowly waking up now, her body full of chemicals which the now empty medical bag had deposited into her bloodstream and the now dried chemical "wax" on her skin, which she had absorbed. The chloroform mask was dry now also, and useless. She still wore the blind fold. I pulled the mask down and she was suddenly stiffened by the realization that someone was there with her. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"Hello, darlin'." I said with a cigar between my teeth.

She squirmed and weakly pulled at her restraints and tried to turn her eyes toward the sound of my voice. "Who....... who....?" She murmured with 'drunken' lips.

"It's not important who I am, Miss Destiny Blue..... Miss Rachel Hansen....." I snorted and then blew a column of smoke into her face.

I couldn't see her eyes behind the blind fold, but it was clear she was suddenly aware of her ultra vulnerable position. I placed my hand on her now slick and smooth lower belly and rubbed a bit, much to her shock and displeasure.

"Stop!" She tried to insist. But then she realized that I held all the advantages since she was obviously naked, trussed up and her brain was buzzing with chemicals. "Listen..... I can .... give you all the... money .... you want."

"I don't want money, darlin'." I replied caressing her upper thighs. " I want you... Miss Destiny Blue."

"Who....ever.... you are....you can't get ...... I have friends ....... in high places...."

"Oh, I see that.... I have been enjoying your lovely house while you slept. I drank your whiskey. I took money from you bank account. Played your pool table. Made myself at home and I saw your many pics on the wall. Shame that's all over with now, sweetheart." I told her with a satisfied smile which she couldn't see.

She breathed hard and kept trying to pull on her ropes. Tried to release her fingers from the tie up of thumb and forefinger. Her thighs rubbed together with nervous strokes.

"You can't escape, Rachel." I told her patting her tummy. "You super heroine days are over, just like all those young ones who've disappeared over the last five to six years."

"YOU!!!" She spat, still trying to see something through the black blindfold. "You're that heroine bounty.....hunter???"

"MM-hmm. That's me, honey. But I won't make any money turning you over to some arch nemesis. I have another plan for you."

"BASTARD! Let...... let.... me go!!!"

"Nope. You're my bait. Feel that heat on your skin? Feel the sexual desire in your loins? The swelling in your boobies?"

"EEGGGHH!" She growled at me with gritted teeth in response.

"Your body is a hot pocket of lust and sweat that's gonna bait me a vampire I need to take down."

"Vuh-vampire????"

"Yep."

"You're insane!!!!"

"Heroines always seem to think that about me." I said shaking my head and blowing some cigar smoke.

"You can't smoke in my house!!!!" She insisted.

"That's redundant, darlin'." I told her. "And it's time to go."

*******

Hanging loosely over my shoulder, Desitny Blue spat and mumbled her increasingly incoherent protests. She was a pretty good weight, and I had to watch my knees with her up and over my shoulder like that. It had been hard to get her down the stairs and into the van, then I had had to make sure she was belted into her seat. Her head was rolling around without control and her limbs were weaker than a kitten, but her lovely sex was flowing all over the seat and the floor of her van. She groaned and moaned the whole way to the graveyard. No doubt, she was having orgasm after orgasm due to her drug influenced state. When I had to grab hold of her to adjust her body she almost went into convulsions from the over sensitized nerve endings in her skin. But she would just have to deal with that.

I shoved an oily rag into her mouth and tied a cleave gag between her teeth before I threw her over my shoulder again and headed out into the grave yard. She hung over my shoulder writhing and moaning. The place was creepy and dark. On the outskirts of town, it had been the yard for over three hundred years worth of perishing citizens. The lock on the gate was easy to pick and the van was the only thing making noise in the middle of the very early morning. Nothing moved. It was an unnatural thing.

The yard was huge and filled with graves, both below and above ground. The above ground graves counted in the hundreds and were spread out all across the expanse of the property. They were old, grey and weather beaten. I hated the overkill of death the place seemed to naturally emanate.

In the center of the yard I found an open space where I could dump Rachel, which was surrounded by big oaks that I could hide behind. I tossed her on the ground, naked and only tied now with her fingers and thumbs bound. She groaned and wined through her gag as she felt the grass and hard ground beneath her. I expected that. The drugs made her super sensitive to anything touching her, and with the raging libido she was experiencing, anything she felt was even more sexually super charged. She sweated in the cool night air with a high gloss sheen of smelly, hormone filled dew. If no one saw us in the yard before I could get set up, the plan would work perfectly.

I had a small bag over my other shoulder in which I had placed her costume, boots and mask. I thought that the obvious super heroine garb would be an extra incentive to my target. To Destiny's dismay, I re-dressed her in her costume, the boots, and then pulled her mask over her head, keeping the blindfold beneath it and still over her eyes. The same for the gag. The shoulder to forehead mask was great for keeping those items right where I wanted them. She groaned and complained the whole time as the tight fabric pressed close to her skin and I was glad I had gagged her before hand with all the caterwauling she vocalized.

Once I had her dressed I took out some of her perfume I had also hidden in the bag with her costume, and sprayed her down good. I then sprayed myself and my outer clothing. There would be no difference in the scent between her and myself to anything nearby that might have an over developed olfactory sense.

With one of her Rottweiler dog collars wrapped around her throat, I attached her to a chain and then wrapped it around the nearby headstone. Some old guy from 1924 had been resting there for almost 100 years, and I figured he wouldn't mind if I made good use of a stone that no one visited anymore anyhow.

With her now secure and ready, I slapped her on the buttocks and said, "Keep sweatin' and crying darlin', it's show time."

She moaned and rolled on the grass. I could tell from the way she whined after I slapped her that she was begging me not to go through with feeding her to the vamps. But, I wouldn't hear of it. I had gone to too much trouble and had a real reason for taking them down. Well, at least the female one. Layla was a good, close friend of mine whom the vamp was targeting, and the vamp also wanted Lady Liberty, whom I was also targeting. Destiny Blue was the bait to the trap as she lay sweaty and writhing in the grass, chained to a headstone. It was kinda sexy and beautiful to see.

In a creepy way.

I got up and headed for the nearby oaks, climbed into a high position on top of one of the trunks, up in the branches, and waited. I had several of my best guns ready and loaded. An Ithaca sawed off shotgun to 20 inches, a Smith and Wesson 500 .50 cal. magnum, and a Desert Eagle 50 AE. Yeah, you could say I was prepared for a fight. A big fight. I knew what I would have to do to stop something that was already dead, yet still animated. Crosses and wooden steaks were for pussies. Nothing humanoid can continue without its central processing center. Take its head - its body falls down. Super heroines were lucky that I had a thing for collecting on their lovely butts. I could have easily just taken them all out, if I had wanted to.

An hour passed. Two hours passed. I was getting all cramped in the tree and worrying that Rachel's natural healing ability would erase all of my chemical work in her blood stream. Once she recovered, she'd come after me hard and fast. I'd have to kill her. Vampire style. Well, at least MY vampire style.

I wished I had thought of it before, but I really should have waited until just before dawn, or maybe just after sunset. Vamps didn't hang in grave yards, they just hid out there during the day light hours. The night was spent hunting. What can I tell you? Vampire hunting was a new thing for me.

Almost three hours later, the Destiny Blue show was getting boring and I needed some whiskey shots to calm my fraying nerves. Rachel continued to writhe, moan and squirm on the grave site where I had placed her. She even attempted to pull at the chain holding her in place with her free fingers, but gave up on that eventually. Intermittent attempts at crying out for help were gratefully interrupted by surging orgasms that took her attention in other directions before she made too much of a spectacle of herself. But eventually, all that noise paid off.

I could suddenly hear a whispering of voices somewhere out of my line of site, and my awareness shot to attention as I gripped my shotgun and readied myself for the final act. I pulled out my listening device, the one which magnified voice sounds and shoved it in my ear. I then listened and held my body as still as I was able.

I heard a male voice say, "It's obviously a trap."

A female voice responded. "Yes... but smell her! She's delicious!"

"What's with the ugly costume?" He answered.

The female giggled. "She's a supergirl. Captured and chained! Ooohhh.... I just love it!!!"

He snorted. "Don't be a fool, Leanna! She's bait!"

"You think someone's hunting us?"

"I have little doubt."

For a few moments the voices went quiet, and I gritted my teeth because I thought I had lost them despite all my work. But, I waited and they started up again.

"She might have super blood....." Whispered the female voice.

"Mmmm... well..... can you sense anything? Anyone besides her.... somewhere here?"

A few more moments went by of quiet that made me fret inwardly and then I saw movement out of my right eye about 50 feet away.

"I don't smell anything except her perfume..... and her sex....." The woman told the still hidden man.

She stepped out into the clearing and slowly made her way over to where Rachel lay on the grassy grave site. She had slowed down considerably now, her powers no doubt eliminating all my juicy chemicals, and she seemed to be slowly stretching and quietly moaning to herself, completely oblivious to her impending peril. The woman tip toed over to her, watching her surroundings like a cat waiting for the trap to spring and the man remained hidden.

Without knowing just where he was, I would have to adjust my attack plan slightly, let them believe that there was NO trap and that they had simply been given a free lunch by some buddy, or perhaps a worshiper who was making an offering. I didn't know just what they might construe as the motive for the costumed babe left for them, but there was only one way to get both vamps in front of me strategically. I had to let them have Destiny Blue.

The woman that the man called Leanna, was about six feet tall, white hair that flowed straight down her back and a wiry, bony frame of a body. She appeared to have red eyes, from my perspective, and her skin looked as dead as I would have expected. She crouched down and pulled Destiny up and laid her on her own chest as she wrapped her arms around the suddenly shocked heroine.

"Hello, dear....." She whispered into Destiny's ear. "Where is the kind soul who left me such a treat as you to take as my own? Huh?"

Rachel visibly shook and fretted about trying to sense just who was with her now, as she was still blindfolded, and she muffled some type of plea through her gag. "MMmmnnnoo... nnnuuu"

"Oh? Blind and mute, eh?" Said the vamp into her ear from behind with a disgusting sharp toothed smile. "Maybe I can fix that?"

She still scanned the area around her with suspicious eyes and the man remained hidden out of my sight. Then the woman reached up and pulled the gag from Desitny's lips, followed by the removal of the oil rag that had been stuffed into her mouth. Destiny coughed and spit when it was removed from under her full head mask.

"Who are you?" Rachel asked with not a small amount of edgy fear in her voice.

"Your host, my dear." The witch-like woman replied. She caressed Rachel's impressive mammaries and Rachel tried to shrink back from her touch. "I think.... if I take you home... I shant have to feed for over a week..... maybe a month."