Koi Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," Erica chirped. She poured a cup of coffee for them both. "Have a seat. There is a pitcher of bloody marys on the table, and we have champagne and orange juice." Jim and Cara slid into the breakfast nook, steaming mugs in hand. "I have to check on the hens and see what the dog has gotten into." She laid a platter of bacon, eggs, and mushrooms on a chafing dish, slipped on a pair of clogs, and went out.

Jim took a sip of coffee, then poured himself a bloody mary. Ted stepped in the door with a copy of the Sunday paper. Erica returned in time, sat down across from the trio, and ate. Cara fixed herself a plate and sidled next to Jim. Ted sat down next to Cara and fed her a slice of bacon. Cara whispered something that made them all laugh and that made Ted spit out a slice of toast. Erica smiled, her chin in her folded hands, her elbows on the table. No one said anything for a long time.

Then Erica unhooked her overall straps, letting it into her lap, and disappeared under the table. Ted and Cara felt hands on their clothes as Erica steadied herself, pushing her way forward to eat.

12