Kojak: Extortion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Theo awoke next it was to the pleasurable sensation of insistent suckling on his right nipple. Warm wetness trailed across his chest and the neglected left nipple was treated to the same attention. Theo found himself unable to move, a restrictive weight across the tops of his thighs. He jerked as the nipple was bitten gently, then its twin received more attention, until both were stiff peaks of sensitive flesh.

"Morning, Lover," Bobby said brightly, stopping the erotic torture.

"Mmm," Theo murmured. "Nice way to start a day."

"I haven't finished yet, Love," Bobby promised huskily. He bent again to Theo's chest and ran his tongue over the hairless chest. He began to lap lower, nibbling gently on Theo's abdomen and hip bones. Bobby nuzzled the warm flesh, and then tongued Theo's navel, blowing across the dampened flesh to the deep groan of approval from Theo. He licked down, ignoring the proudly erect flesh that danced before his eyes. He nuzzled the base of the shaft, then the heavy balls below, letting his tongue lap delicately at them. Finally he slid his hands under Theo's buttocks. Theo bent his knees and spread his legs allowing Bobby to kneel between them. This gave Bobby easier access as he used his thumbs to part the muscular cheeks. With a shy glance at his older lover, Bobby bent his head to lap slowly at the exposed pucker. Bobby's reward was a low deep groan from the bigger man. Bobby didn't try to penetrate, just lapped and licked to pleasure his Mate. Bobby didn't often initiate their love-making. He was still shy and unsure, but most of all, he loved Theo's sexual dominance in bed. In work, the junior detective was more than happy to get in his Lieutenant's face and argue a case. However, in the privacy of their home life, the younger man preferred to be more submissive. Theo was dominant enough to prefer to be top and relished being inside the smaller man, as much as Bobby treasured being one with his Mate. For Bobby Crocker, he knew he'd never love anyone else the way he loved Theo Kojak. He just wished he could be as certain of his place in the life of the older man.

"Baby, please," Theo groaned. Theo had found he could make Bobby climax from rimming alone, but the older man needed more direct stimulation. His solid shaft lay hard and heavy and throbbed with its unspent seed.

"Close your eyes, Lover," Bobby commanded softly. He was obeyed instantly and began to rearrange his position over the body of his dominant Mate. "Make me ready for you, Theo."

The older detective's eyes flew open. He hadn't been able to work out what his supple young lover had done when moving, but now his eyes raked hungrily over the sight of Bobby's enticing buttocks presented for his pleasure. He groaned as Bobby leant down and lapped delicately at the red and engorged head of his penis. Theo rapidly snagged the lube and pressed two fingers inside his younger lover. Bobby was still slick from the previous night and the memory of their love-making had Theo eager to be back inside Bobby's tight, hot channel. Theo pushed a third finger in his lover, quickly but thoroughly preparing Bobby to accept him.

"OK, lover," Theo husked. He watched as Bobby picked up the lube and spread it gently over Theo's shaft. Theo arched, growling softly at the touch of the younger man over his cock and balls. He helped Bobby position himself over the jutting flesh.

"Love you," Bobby murmured as his allowed his body to slide slowly down Theo's thick shaft. The slender man bit his bottom lip, his face a mask of concentration as he finally came to rest fully impaled on his lover's rod. Theo could hear Bobby panting softly as he adjusted to being so fully filled. Once comfortable, Bobby began to move slowly, an erotic undulation that caused Theo to moan aloud. For Theo, the sight of his young lover pleasuring himself on Theo's cock was almost enough to make him come immediately.

"So beautiful, Baby," he groaned, watching Bobby's hands tease his own nipples and stroke his own solid arousal. Moving his hands to Theo's thighs, Bobby leant his head back.

"Touch me, Theo, please touch me," Bobby begged, rocking his hips with more urgency, pushing down on the shaft that impaled him. Bobby cried out wordlessly as Theo began pushing upwards, his cockhead hitting Bobby's prostrate. He grasped Bobby's straining flesh and began to stroke hard and fast. "Oh, Theo," Bobby panted. "I'm gonna, gonna, oh, oh...ohhh." Pulses of Bobby's cream patterned Theo's hairless chest. The sight of his young lover lost in orgasmic throes of passion and the clenching channel surrounding his own desperate hardness brought Theo to climax. With a roar, his seed poured deep into Bobby's body. As their climaxes ended, Theo caught Bobby to his chest as the slender man slumped forward.

"That was beautiful, Baby," Theo said hoarsely. "You're beautiful. I love you."

"Love you, Theo," Bobby panted. "Love you so very much."

For a few precious minutes, Theo held tightly to the man who held his heart and soul. He didn't want to lose the intimacy of their connected bodies. However, nature ran her course and to a moan of loss from both men, Theo slipped from Bobby's body.

All too soon the men had showered and breakfasted and Bobby was standing with his overnight bag in his hand and was ready to leave. Theo suddenly felt bereft. He looked at the young man and could see a mixture of sadness and longing. It was too much for the older man. Striding forward, he caught hold of Bobby's slim hips.

"Come back tonight, Bobby," he said. "I know you weren't supposed to, but I'd really like you here again tonight." He looked deep into Bobby's eyes. "Please, Baby, say yes." Theo pleaded. He was unsure of Bobby's reaction. They weren't due to have a couple of days together for another couple of weeks. However, at that moment, the thought of being without his young lover even for one night was more than Theo could bear. His heart lifted as Bobby's face was lit by an incandescent smile, the sadness fleeing from his eyes.

"I'd love to," he answered honestly, willing the big detective to realize the depth of his commitment. "I just didn't think you wanted me invading your space too much. I know you value your freedom."

"Never, Love," Theo replied. "Your company is never an intrusion. I love having you here. There's something we do need to talk about, though. I'll tell you tonight, OK?"

"Sure," replied Bobby. I'll nip home during the day and get a change of clothes and then I'll be set for coming here tonight."

Theo grinned triumphantly and pulled the slender man closer. As Bobby tilted his head to accept the inevitable kiss, the hold-all was dropped and forgotten. Bobby moaned his pleasure into Theo's mouth as the bigger man mated his tongue with Bobby's, sucking it possessively into his own mouth, before continuing to map Bobby's warm wet cavern. Reluctantly, Theo pulled back, kissing Bobby less aggressively to allow the younger man to regain some semblance of self-control. Finally Theo simply caressed the younger detective's face affectionately.

"Keep safe for me, Bobby," he said quietly

"You too, Lover," Bobby replied seriously. With a final gentle, loving kiss, Bobby picked up his overnight bag and smiled sweetly at his lover. "Till tonight, Theo," he promised. Despite working together, fear of discovery prevented them appearing as anything other than work colleagues.

"I love you, Baby."

"Love you, too. Bye."

Bobby heard the door click behind him. Normally he felt so down after a night spent with his Mate. The thought of only treating each other as fellow detectives, the loneliness he felt in his apartment after a night in Theo's arms, combining to drain the energy from the young man. However, Theo had totally surprised him this morning with spontaneously asking him to stay. Normally their nights together were virtually scheduled in advance. One thing still played on the junior detective's mind. Although Theo was loving and affectionate in private and although he had said he would tell his family of their relationship, it was still secret. Even when Bobby went to a family party, even if they arrived and left together, he showed Bobby no obvious attentions of one lover to another. Bobby was afraid to challenge Theo, afraid he'd lose the man who held his heart and soul. He'd accepted that if the only relationship Theo was prepared to have with him was a secret one, then that would have to be enough. He briefly wondered what his older lover wanted to discuss with him before successfully flagging a cab.

Bobby had never noticed the dark figure that had shadowed him from his leaving of Theo's apartment. The shadow's dispassionate eyes had watched the young man so obviously engrossed in his thoughts. The shadow was close enough to hear Bobby direct the driver of the cab to take him to Manhattan South. For a moment, the figure watched as the cab drove away, then it walked two blocks away to where a large black limousine awaited.

The day passed swiftly. Neither Lieutenant nor Detective involved in anything that could delay their ability to go home on time. There was one big case that Theo was aware of, but not directly investigating. A young man had been found dead, brutally beaten. Suspicion was on a local loan shark. Theo was surprised as he knew of the man and, as loan sharks went, had a reasonable reputation for fairness. Knowing that it was unknown for the man to use such heavy-handed tactics, Theo had ensured he was regularly updated on the case. He knew the investigating detectives weren't looking for anyone else and had some niggling concerns. It was on his mind to review the case, but not that day. Theo just wanted that day to end and for Bobby Crocker to be back in his arms. He was determined that he would suggest to Bobby that they tell his family. If that went well, it was even on the big detective's mind that they should look at Bobby moving in with him. He had bumped unexpectedly into Bobby in the men's room after the younger man had slipped home. The surge of love he had felt had them quickly kissing and hugging before, once again, going their separate ways. Pulling on his coat and hat, Theo moved into the bullpen to bend down and whisper into Bobby's ear.

"I'm going home via the Deli. I'll see you in an hour."

"Be safe, Theo," Bobby whispered back.

An hour later and Bobby Crocker stood at the elevator waiting for his ride up to Theo's apartment. His mind still filled with Theo's unexpected behaviour, the young man wasn't as aware of his immediate surroundings as normal. He neither saw nor heard the two men come up behind him. His first knowledge of their presence was as a thick, muscular arm wrapped around his body, effortlessly pinning his arms to his sides. As he tried to react, the other arm pressed a dampened pad to Bobby's nose. The detective tried to kick as he held his breath, but the behemoth restraining him simply applied more pressure around Bobby's body, crushing him painfully and the smaller man couldn't stop the resultant groan of pain. Unable to hold his breath, Bobby unwillingly inhaled the sweet cloying odour of chloroform. He slowly went limp and unresisting in his attacker's grip.

"Be back here in twenty minutes, Marvin," a well modulated voice instructed. "Take good care of him, although I don't think he'll be any trouble for a while." The second man watched as Marvin slung Bobby effortlessly over his shoulder and disappeared. Then he picked up Bobby's overnight bag and entered the elevator.

The knock at Theo's door had the older detective smiling with anticipation. Bobby was a little late, but now he was here, Theo could begin to put his plans into action. He opened the door, the smile fading instantly at the sight of the man who stood there. Concern quickly replaced the smile as Theo recognized Bobby's overnight bag held in the man's hand.

"Where's Bobby Crocker?" Theo demanded harshly. "What's happened to him?"

"He's safe, Kojak," The man said entering the apartment and dropping Bobby's bag by Theo's coffee table. "He's having a drive around in my car. Not that he'll appreciate it though. I didn't want him to hurt himself, so he's had a dose of chloroform. By the time he gets back here, he'll be dizzy and disorientated, but otherwise unharmed."

"Why?" Theo ground out.

"Because I want to ask your help, Kojak," came the unexpected reply.

"My help, Smithson?" Theo asked incredulously. "You turn up here, a suspect in a murder case - a prime suspect - having kidnapped my ... a detective..." Theo stumbled as he almost admitted Bobby's position in his life.

"Why not admit it, Kojak. I know exactly what Crocker is. He's your lover. You're very discreet; you never have more than occasional days here together, never at Crocker's apartment, you rarely arrive anywhere together if it's outside policework."

"Look, Smithson," Theo began. "Whatever you think..."

"Not think, Kojak, know," Smithson said tersely. "I lived your secretive lifestyle for long enough in my youth. I still live it to some degree today. A fag loan shark might not generate the respect needed. I've seen Crocker's face light up when he arrives here. I've seen you when you leave here after him. I know you love him and I know he loves you. He's the only weakness I know of that you have. I need you to listen to me. I can't be seen to openly co-operate with the Police and I can't take the chance that the competitors lurking on the peripheries use this to attack my position. They would happily see me rot in jail for something I didn't do to take over my turf. I just want you to listen."

"What do you want me to hear?" Theo asked. His shoulders slumped in defeat. His stomach was churning in fear for the man he loved.

"I am a loan shark, Kojak. You know it, and I know it. I make a very lucrative living from lending money and charging astronomical interest. However, as you and I also know, I've never killed. I don't deny I have had to lean on some. I may have had property damaged, perhaps a mild beating, compared with what others would do, but I take pride in never having needed to kill or be overly heavy handed. That seems irrelevant to the detectives investigating this case. I admit I loaned money to Mark Walters. I'll even admit to you I tried to dissuade him, but if I hadn't he was going to go to someone else. He wasn't very bright and he did start defaulting. I brought him in and talked to him. He was excited. He said a friend had a fool-proof way of getting lots of money and he would pay everything he owed. He didn't name the friend or what they were going to do and I didn't ask. The next thing is Walters is dead and I'm number one suspect. I know no-one else is being sought in connection with his death, but I didn't do it. That means the real killer is out there, scot-free. All I want is that you hear me out and have someone check these names out." Smithson placed a sheet of paper on Theo's coffee table. "These are the names I think will most likely include Walter's partner in whatever this money-making scheme was. I daren't follow it up in case my competitors decide to eliminate anyone I could use to prove my innocence and I can't just hand this in at the Station, even if I thought it would be acted on. You have a good reputation, Kojak. I trust you to act on this and find Walters' real killer."

A knock on the door stopped Theo from giving his response. Smithson stepped quickly to the door, opening it. The human behemoth walked in, carrying a semi-conscious Bobby Crocker in his arms. The smaller man was struggling weakly in the unfamiliar arms and Theo's heart clenched at the sight.

"Where?" the big man demanded, looking down dispassionately at the weakly moving man.

"Give him to me," Theo snarled, holding out his arms. Despite the differences in size, Theo readily accepted the precious bundle without problem, cradling Bobby to his chest. He sighed in relief as Bobby's weight settled in his arms. Bobby shifted again. "It's OK, Bobby," he whispered tenderly. "It's OK, you're home now," he said carrying the restless young man to the bedroom.

"Theo?" Bobby queried weakly. "Don't feel too good," he moaned softly.

"You're gonna be fine, Baby" Theo assured his Mate. He unfastened Bobby's belt, then undid the slighter man's pants and rolled Bobby onto his side in the recovery position. "Lay still, Love," he pleaded, his voice threatening to break. He ran his hand tenderly over Bobby's flushed face, soothing with a gentle touch. "I'll be back in two minutes."

Back in his living room, Smithson stood openly holding Marvin's hand.

"In less than twelve months I'll be retired. I've been training someone to take over with the same principles regarding lending, although I can't guarantee he'll apply them once I've gone. I swear to you, Kojak, I didn't kill Walters," Smithson said seriously.

"I've got just two things to say to you, Smithson," Theo growled aggressively. "First, I'll look into your allegations because if there is another murderer I want the scum-ball and if it's not you, I don't want some idiot trying to take you to court on a flawed charge. Secondly, if you or your gorilla ever touch Bobby again, I'll make you both wish for the safety of a prison cell."

"I understand your sentiments entirely, Kojak" Smithson nodded. Then the two men turned and left.

As soon as they were out of the door, Theo locked it securely. Detouring via kitchen and bathroom to pick up a bowl a towel and a warm, damp washcloth, Kojak headed for the bedroom and his Mate. He could see Bobby moving restlessly, moaning softly. Joining him on the bed, Theo gently stroked Bobby's face.

"Feel sick, Theo," he gasped. "Sorry, so sorry..." his voice trailed away as he began to vomit uncontrollably. All Theo could do was hold the bowl and stroke Bobby's back, offering words of love and encouragement, in an effort to soothe the younger man. Eventually the painful heaves ceased and Bobby fell back drained and exhausted. Setting the bowl down, Theo quickly stripped the frail younger man. Tucking the covers around him, Theo rushed to empty the bowl and return to Bobby's side. Using the warm washcloth, Theo wiped Bobby down and dried him with the towel. Stripping himself hastily, he slid into bed beside his lover and spooned tightly behind him, holding desperately to his Mate.

A couple of hours later and Bobby began to stir.

"Are you OK, Love?" Theo asked worriedly.

"H...he knew did...didn't he?" Bobby asked hoarsely.

"Knew what?" asked Theo in confusion.

"Ab...about us. H...he k..knew about us."

"Yes," Theo whispered. He suddenly had a premonition that he was about to lose this most important person in his life.

"I...I'll go n...now," Bobby stuttered, trying unsuccessfully to stop his entire body shaking as his heart shattered. "I...I'd rather be th...the one to m...make the f...first move. I k...know you d...don't want p...people k...knowing about u...us." Bobby's voice was barely above a whisper.

"Don't want..." Theo echoed blankly. He barely recognized Bobby's voice as belonging to the normally confident and outspoken detective.

"I h...heard at the h...hospital last m...month when M...Maria came t...to see m...me." As Bobby had risen to now sit with his back to Theo he didn't see the look of pain or devastation that crossed Theo's face. As Bobby recounted the incident, the young detective felt as though he was living it all over again.

<"What are you doing here, Maria?" Bobby asked as he awoke. His shoulder was aching where the bullet had grazed the bone as it passed through fragile flesh. He hadn't expected to see any visitor, much less Theo's sister.

"Well, 'hello' to you to, Sleepyhead," Maria smiled indulgently.

"Sorry," said Bobby chagrinned. "It's nice to see you, but what are you doing here?"