Kojak: In Sickness And In Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful, Theo," he whispered. "You take such good care of me."

Theo caught the exquisite face between large hands and gazed lovingly into his mate's eyes.

"We may not have had the ceremony, Bobby," he husked. "But I already know the words and they apply as much here and now as they will on the day. 'In sickness and in health', I swear I'll always take good care of you."

Bobby felt the tears burn his eyes and was grateful for the soft kisses to each eye before they could fall. Then his mouth was captured in a kiss that poured out all the love each man felt for the other and Bobby was unable to prevent the way his body trembled in a mix of arousal and anticipation.

Once ensconced in the fragrant heated water with Bobby in his lap, Theo poured them each a glass of the chilled champagne. In between sipping their drinks, the man traded soft kisses and caresses. Soon the touches became more urgent and the kisses longer and more demanding. Bobby didn't know whether the feeling of light-headedness was from the depth of Theo's kiss or the champagne he'd consumed, but he knew without doubt he needed more and he clutched at Theo's shoulder. He whimpered at the heated look of love and desire in Theo's eyes.

"Please," he whispered knowing Theo would understand.

Theo needed no further encouragement. He wanted to make love with his beloved Bobby and could see the same yearning in his lover's eyes that he felt. The single word from Bobby's lips expressing eloquently what they both wanted and needed. Moving rapidly, Theo and Bobby exited the tub and dried quickly. Theo swept Bobby into his arms and strode purposely to the bed. He laid Bobby down and immediately knelt between Bobby's parted thighs.

Theo began his oral assault on the tender cinnamon nubs of each breast. As he sucked and nipped on the one, the other was gently pinched and rolled till they were throbbing peaks of excited flesh. Bobby moaned softly, his hands reaching to caress Theo's skull and down across the broad shoulders. Theo places open mouthed bites down Bobby's chest and stomach to place little kitten licks around Bobby's navel. Bobby leant up on his elbows to watch as Theo locked gazes with him and then deliberately tongued Bobby's navel in an imitation of another more intimate act to come. Bobby fell back to the pillows with an incoherent cry of pleasure. As Theo moved lower, Bobby raised his knees and allowed his legs to fall open displaying the aching void that only Theo had or would ever fill.

Theo groaned at the display, his eyes devouring the sight of the tiny pink portal. He pulled Bobby's cheeks further apart and thrust his tongue hard and fast into the tightly furled aperture. With Bobby's wail in his ears, Theo tongued repeatedly, wetting and loosening the tight opening, relishing the long denied taste of his mate's most private place.

"Theo, close, please," Bobby panted uncertain his words would make sense.

Reacting to the desperation in Bobby's voice, Theo reluctantly pulled away. His eyes glittered greedily as he saw the glittering train of pre-come adorning Bobby's abdomen and he lapped up his mate's pearly essence. Theo moved to blanket the lithe form that writhed so erotically beneath him. He growled low in his chest as he brought his teeth to Bobby's arched neck. He licked at the vulnerable flesh before biting and sucking hard; to taste, to mark. As he sucked at his mate's throat, he slicked up two fingers with lube and pressed them into the fluttering aperture Bobby thrashed restlessly and Theo deliberately avoided touching Bobby's sweet spot even when he inserted a third finger to ensure Bobby was fully stretched and coated. He nipped and tugged at the treasure trail leading to the thick pelt of pubic hair and inhaled deeply at Bobby's intimate musk before removing his fingers to a whine of distress from his lover.

Theo urged Bobby's legs around his waist and guided his hard hot length to the glittering pulsating entrance to Bobby's body. With a triumphant groan, Theo pushed into slick, searing tightness. The heat in Bobby's eyes matched the heat of his body and Theo knew he would have to move. He withdrew slowly to a drawn out moan and thrust back in rubbing across Bobby's jewel. Bobby arched and cried out, his legs tightening around Theo in response. Both knew this love-making wasn't going to last long.

"Love you, Theo," Bobby panted as he used Theo's hips to lever himself up to take the solid flesh impaling him even deeper.

"Love you, baby," Theo ground out. He fought to stop himself simply pounding into the willing body wanting to ensure that he didn't hurt his recovering lover and that Bobby was also pleasured by the impassioned coupling. He raked his shaft time and again over Bobby's prostate till Bobby was keening almost continually.

Their mouth met in a desperate kiss, their tongues frantic in their intimate dance. Bobby panted into Theo's mouth and Theo knew they were both close. He increased the speed of his thrusts and reached between their sweat-sheened bodies to stroke Bobby's neglected hardness.

As Theo's hand pulled on his engorged shaft, Bobby arched upwards. His body went rigid and motionless for endless seconds before with a primal scream of release, his essence fountained over both their bodies. Drops reached as far as Theo's face and Theo's thrusts became erratic as he licked at his mate's seed. Bobby heard Theo's roar as he felt hot wetness pulse deep inside him, his still contracting channel milking his mate of his seed. Theo's orgasm seemed longer and harder and Bobby relished the sheer wantonness of being so completely filled by his mate's living essence. With a moan of contentment he went lax, enjoying Theo's now lazy thrusting into his body. He mewled softly as he was rolled, still joined to his mate and his lips guided to a prominent dark brown nub. Instinctively he obeyed the silent command. Both men enjoyed the soft suckling in their post-coital lassitude.

Completely sated, Theo smiled at his satiated mate as Bobby sucked at his nipple. Already he could feel the erratic faltering of Bobby's gentle mouth that heralded Bobby rapidly descending into sleep. He cradled Bobby closer, listening to the congestion-free rhythmic breathing that told him his mate was once again fully fit.

"Love you, Bobby," Theo whispered to his sleeping lover. "In sickness and in health."

12