Kondo San? Pt. 02

Story Info
To be a birthday gift can be more fun that to get one...
12.4k words
4.6
18.5k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

The week at the school went by without problems. My teacher, a young and very attractive Japanese lady, seemed very pleased with my achievements about the language. Maybe she was trying to flirt with me, or maybe it was just a fantasy of mine. But I did not want to "cheat" Masako. No secrets, no lies, no problems. I know, "Carpe Diem," seize the day, but, you know, there is a thing called "self-respect". And however, I had food for the winter already, so, why bother?

Friday night Masako phoned me. I fancied that she wanted to show me the Tokyo nightlife (cruising, you know), but she did not call for that: she was too tired. I was on vacation, she was not. She just wanted to be sure that I was free for the weekend. She told me she had a surprise for me. A big, big surprise, she said.

We met at the subway station near my "student's house". And she was not alone. Yoko was with her.

I guessed it was her, and so it was: Masako introduced her to me, and vice versa. Yoko was very shy, and she acted with Masako as with an "Onee San," an older sister. She looked for her protection, and her teaching. Body language, no problem to get the picture. I wondered why Masako went to the date with her. It took me a bit of time (and a bit of help) to realize why. Yoko was the "surprise"...

"I talked to her about you," Masako told me in Italian language, while Yoko blushed a bit. "She has never been with a 'Gaijin'... And today is her birthday!"

I could guess how she had talked to her about me. "He is nice, amiable, genteel...with a long hard 'Dikku'!"...

"How many years?"

"Twenty!" she said, smiling about my scruples. No worry, I am not offering you an under-age..."And she only speaks English."

I had never been a birthday gift for anyone. But you have to prove everything in your life. Except incest and folk dances, as someone said. And Yoko was neither, after all...

"Well...There is a park here around," I said, in Japanese. "What about a stroll?"

"Why not?" Masako said. Yoko nodded, surprised. A "Gaijin" who speaks "Nihon-go" quite well was a rarity. I was a bit less alien to her, now. I got an approving glance from Masako too, while we started moving. You have acted well. Don't push too hard. She wants to do it, but she doesn't know you, she had never seen you before. Give her time to get used to you. And then...

We strolled around in the park for a couple of hours, calmly, exchanging small talks. Yoko did her best to speak English too, to put the guest (that is, me) more at ease. And to practice too, why not.

She looked like the typical Japanese, or however Asian girl of the American or Italian movies of my childhood days. Sweet, polite, discreet and with a strong, very strong and feminine Asian accent.

Delicious.

Masako seemed perfectly at ease, tranquil, not a bit jealous. She was happy that I was becoming a "friend" for her cohabitant, and that I was playing my role with style. Maybe she too felt herself a bit of an "Onee San" for her. They were from the same province, and Yoko had come very lately in the big city, to attend the university. She was not only younger, but even quite clumsy yet, She was not only younger, but even quite clumsy yet, more like a shy teenager than like a young adult woman. And this excited the maternal instinct of the "older girl".

Sure, in many countries you don't expect that your "older sister" introduce to you a handsome male, from the other side of the world, tested by herself, for your birthday, to let you have "a friend," or have fun, or even to "have an experience". But, countries you go, older sisters you find...

At a certain time, Yoko looked at Masako, and then at me, like a child who would like to play or chat with an unknown person, but is afraid to bother him...

"Now I would want... I would like to..." she said.

Me and Masako looked at each other. And she nodded. Yoko just wanted "it".

We went to the same love hotel where I went with Masako. She liked it, and me too. It was one of the not so many hotels which did no question about the number of guests: one, two, three, five, how many you like. You pay the piper, you call the tune...

Yoko insisted for us to make a shower all together. Now she was very cheerful, she smiled, she could not wait. She felt safe, at her ease between friends, not judged. It seemed to be a game, for her. And for Masako too, after all. Well, let's play...

We went under the warm water drizzle, all together, naked. Yoko had a nice little body, quite similar to Masako's one. She had told me, in the park, that they were cousins, third or fourth degree, but I thought they were closer relatives: they were very akin. Not only because, for a "Gaijin," all Asian girls seem equal. Yoko was laughing, giggling, touching me and Masako, and letting me look at her, touch her, grope her, kiss her, sniff her... And Masako too, of course...

We went back in the wide Japanese-style room. I had only a towel around my limbs, Yoko and Masako wore the snow-white robes supplied by the hotel.

They ordered me to lay on the futon and started a little show for me, chanting a Japanese tune, something between an ancient traditional chant and a sentimental pop song, with the most, say, passionate points masked by poetical euphemisms, but underlined by their moves: they showed me their breasts, touched their pubes and looked at me with sweet, submissive eyes... They should have proved this show, using Karaoke bases or something like that. Maybe they had even played it at some joint or girls-only party. A pretty, amateurish, but well performed show. They wanted to play geisha a bit, and they made it not so bad at all.

When the song ended, they bowed like professional artists, and I applauded. They laughed, and come closer to me.

"Who will you fuck first?" said Yoko. He could have said "who want you to play with?" with the same smile.

I looked at Masako, and she smiled, nodding. It was Yoko's birthday, so she had the precedence.

"Since you had talked..." I said with a rough, rude man's voice, "I will fuck YOU first!"

I grabbed her arm and pull her down on my side, on the futon. She cried a bit, surprised by my swift decision and rough action, but then started laughing, while I saddled astride her, widened her legs with my knees, as if I wanted to rape her.

Of course I didn't. I undressed her, leaving the robe beneath her beautiful naked body, and then she stopped laughing, and winced, as if in fear. She was looking at her belly, where my dick lay. It was ready to use, and it was pressing on her soft tummy. And long it was from her pubes up to her hub. I got the picture, and I stopped playing the big bad wolf.

"Do you are afraid of my dick? 'Kimi wa boku no chinchi o kowagatte iru?'"

"'Hai...bitto wa'..."-, she mumbled, her index finger between her lips, like a little child. Yes, a bit, I knew I was her first "Gaijin" male. Fear and desire.

I smiled.

"So let me prepare you a bit, now," I said, widening her legs a bit more.

She let me do, shy, but trustful, yearning to be mine. I opened her wide, without facing any resistance, not even when I kissed her on the perineum, between her pussy and her ass. Just a little mumble, and another one when I push my nose between her nymphs, tender and already wet. I pushed it up to her pubes, opening her vulva, smelling her innermost scent and flavor, letting her feel penetrated already, defenceless, in the hands of the male... I looked at her: opened, abandoned, almost closed eyes. She was just waiting for me to go on.

And I went on. Always kissing her, high and low, to the left and to the right of her hole, warm, wet, weak, easy to pierce, even with the tongue...

"'O wa nameru neko nih ijioo ni joy...'," she mumbled, between a yelp and the other. She was liking what I was doing to her, to her sex., how I was "preparing" her...She surrendered to me, more and more every minute. She winced, moaning. when I touched her in the most sensitive point, and even more when I licked her inside. "'Kimi no shita de... boku o seiko!' You fuck me with your tongue! It's so long!"

I looked at Masako, feeling myself not completely at ease. Maybe she was jealous. Or maybe she thought that I was doing to Yoko what I had done to her. It was my tactics, simple and effective, but a bit played-out, if you already knew it... But she looked at me, tranquilly, caressing her friend's short hair. As if Yoko had to give birth to a child, and she, Masako, was there just to calm her, to assure her that all was going fine... She nodded to me: I was doing fine too...

Yoko opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Ikas'tè, sonogo, iretè!" she begged. Make me "go", then fuck me. She wanted to be giddy, stunned, sedated, when my huge long dick would have seized her small weak Asian cunt. And what is more stunning than a good "Ogazumu"?

I nodded to her. It was my idea too: to take her while she was on cloud nine, her blood and her brains full of endorphins, her muscles loose, relaxed. No fear, no pain. Reassured, she closed her eyes and let herself be overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure that my kisses were arousing in her womb. Female orgasm is just like to surf, I had read: take the right wave and let loose, let it all go... And she let it all go. I heard her shudder, wail, cry, jolt, as if an invisible spirit wanted to rape her and she was desperately trying to defend herself...

And then she calmed down, uttering a single long breath, and looked at me, weary and meek.

"'Arigatò'... Now you can fuck me... with your dick... "

I came over her, caressed his cheek, and she smiled to me. Masako came close to me.

"Fuck her slowly. He has lost her maidenhead a short time..."

Yoko blushed, downcast eyes, as if ashamed by her scarce sexual experience... I stroke her hair and she smiled again. shyly. I pull up her legs, one by one, and she found herself wide open, with my arms passing behind her knees, her little feet above my shoulders. If she would not like to be so spread-eagled, she could tell me about it. But for her, then, anything went fine.

"'Junbi wa dekita ka?' Are you ready?" I asked, eyes in her eyes.

"'Hai'..." she smiled.

She let me poke my sex in her vulva, looking at it, and I pushed it all inside her, not too strong... She closed her eyes and moaned lowly, abandoned, completely subdued, while I filled her... She opened her eyes only when the tip of my dick softly pressed on her cervix, at the gate of her womb... and she looked at me, timidly.

"You have really a huge dick," she muttered as if frightened by what she had inside, by how it was dilating her, just so, almost without moving... I snorted, smiled at her, she returned the smile and looked again between her legs, while I started to plow her, slowly, compassionately... She was mine, no need to hurt her to show who was calling the tune... It was me, no discussion. She just accepted it, mouth open, breathing hard, moaning slowly, while she looked at my dick going in and out of her... "Huge dick... Oh, your very, very huge dick..."...

"How do you say it, in Japanese?"

"'Kimi wa... hontoni...kyodaina chinko... o... motsu'..." she said, while she let me take her, more and more, open, resigned, female. "'Kimi wa... kyodaina chinko... oh... kyodaina'..."...

"'Kimi o kizutsukeru notes' ka?" I asked. I wanted to know if I was hurting her... She shook her head.

"'Iee... Fukaku namekonde, chodai...Itsuyonara'... Fuck me harder... deeper... if you want..." She wanted to be treated as an adult, somehow...

And somehow I contented her. I had seen already, licking her soft cunt, that she had taken not so many dicks. Now I knew that there was just one, before me. And I was a 'Gaijin' too... "Seizu," dimensions do matter... So, till that point, I had almost played, with her.

But if she wanted to be boned seriously, so let it be...

I pound her stronger and stronger, showing her that I could hurt her, if I wanted, if she did not tell me when she felt the pain... And she got the message.

"Oh... 'yukkuri, chodai'... slower... p... please! You ram me through!"

I slowed down a bit. My blows kept on being strong, but less frequent.

"Keep on this way!" she told me. "That's what I want!"

I nodded. That pounding was the limit of what she could bear, but she wanted nothing less. She kept moaning, but she enjoyed it: she told me something good about my strength, my sex... "'O wa boku no naibu o suggoku kosurimàs... tottemo yoku'... You rub me so well... I feel it!"

She "went" a bit before me, whining and wailing. And when I finished to "go" inside her, she looked into my eyes, panting, without a word. No need for them. We both had got what we wanted. She smiled at me, to remove any doubt I could have about having mistreated her, hurt her with my huge dick...

"'Arigato gozaimash'ta'... Thank you for what you've done... I mean it!"

She left me get out of her with the same smile, and kept smiling when I stand up, a bit short of breath, and Masako knelt in front of me and start "cleaning" my dick from her goo and mine. After a while, she too knelt and took part to the "cleaning". One to the left, one to the right... Exchanging some words in Japanese slang and giggling. Clear: they were not talking about the weather...

Looking at them and feeling their kiss, their licks and their chuckling, I got aroused again quite soon. I grabbed Masako by her hair and pull her head away from my dick.

"'Yotsumbay'!" I ordered her.

"'Hai! hai'!" she nodded. Yes, yes! She put herself on all four and waited. She knew that I liked it, and that she did not risk to be sodomized without her permission... I took her up to the bottom, with a single, quite slow thrust, and she pulled back her head, eyes closed, She was wonderful. Happy to be alive, to be a female, to have me over her, inside her...

Yoko stood beside me, hugged me, stroke my hair, kissed my neck... No jealousy, it was the time of Masako, she had got her own. I felt her small boobs pushing softly against my back, her crotch on my buttocks, following their movements, as if she wanted to push me to fuck the other female deeper... She too would have liked to get fucked from behind, she told me... Next time, I told her... She chuckled: there would have been, a next time...

"'Iku...Iku...Onegai, issho ni iku'!" moaned Masako. She was asking me to "go" with her, at the same time. She was so excited she was almost "going" already... "'Boku ga iku ma... boku ni shasei'... Cum in me... while I... come..."...

"'Hai... Chotto mattè'!" I said. I needed some time yet to "go" again. Physiology... "Wait a bit!"

"Oh...'Hai'!" she said. I plowed her stronger, while she tightened her sex, to stimulate me even more... "You have strength yet... You can take two girls... In a row... 'O wa honto-o... no danseidès'... You're a real male!"

"You girls have helped me... A lot!" I said. She smiled. She knew I thought about their tongues slipping and swirling around my dick...

"It's been a pleasure..." she said. I stabbed her with a stronger blow, and she wailed. "'Imà...Imà...'" she pleaded. Now, Now!

"Yeah!" I said, while I gushed into her. She wailed and cried while she "went," fulfilled by my 'Seyeki', juice of male... Then she collapsed, the shoulders and the head on the small cushion on the top of the futon, panting hard.

She took my arms with her hands. She wanted to keep me close, my dick inside her, so that I could not leave her soon after I have got her, possessed her... fulfilled her...

"'O no Seishi wa'," she sighed, in a childish tone, "'hatsui futto shite iru... hodo hofuna'!"

My cum, she had said, was so boiling hot... so plentiful... Yoko nodded, smiling. She too had felt the same. I smiled too, spanked Masako softly, and then I got off her sex. She let me go, too tired to keep me more. She was still stunned by her orgasm and by mine... She looked at me, smiling.

"O wa boku o...shinsuite imàs...You flooded me...Tu...mi hai... al-la-ga-ta..." she articulated, in a dreamy tone.

"She liked it, very much!" smiled Yoko. As if she was talking about a child who had gotten a gift for Xmas.

Then she knelt down, sat on her heels and started to clean my dick. This time it was all for her, and she kept on doing it even when it was fully clean... She wanted to do a nice job, and she was doing it... Maybe Masako had trained her about it. I fancied them, talking about the matter, with a half-peeled banana or a good ice cream cone in a hand... and I snorted. Who knows what tastes she liked...

Just then, I noticed that Masako was shooting what we were doing, with a smartphone. I did not pay attention to it, before, I was not even thinking about it. But I guessed they were doing it from the beginning, passing the smartphone to each other, or letting it where it could shoot the scene anyway.

Well, if they wanted it, I had no objection. It was their own decision, not mine. I kept stroking Yoko on her head, accepting her willing, tender homage, to my dick, to my balls... without looking at the cam... "Just as if you were fighting"... "Apocalypse Now"...

Masako left her smartphone on a small wooden bracket, leaning on something like an 'Ikebana', a flower composition, the camera lens at the proper height to shoot well what Yoko was doing to me... Then she came close to me. She kissed my cheek, I took one of her boobs and start massaging it, she let me do it, closing her eyes a bit. I looked at my feet. Yoko was swallowing my dick, then licking it, then swallowing it all again, smoothly, eyes closed...

"'Yoko no kuchi, pushi no yo na mono'," I said. Yoko looked at me happy. I had just said that her mouth was like a pussy...

"'To watashi no kuchi'?" asked Masako, pulling my chin so that I had to look at her. She was quite frowned. And mine? Am i not clever at it?

"'Kimi no kuchi de sae'...," I smiled at her. Even yours. She smiled too, and let me kiss her mouth, with my tongue... And I felt Yoko's tongue, soft and tender under my hard pole, as my tongue was hard and strong between the tender lips and on the cozy tongue of Masako... I was really a lucky bastard, extremely lucky, even too lucky... If the things go bad, think that it will not last forever, and wait. If the things go well, think that it will not last forever, and enjoy. And I was enjoying it, full throttle...

Yoko finished her job, swallowed my cum with no fuzz and open her mouth wide, to show me she had swallowed it. She was happy, she too had enjoyed it. And no complaint about the taste too... my taste, I thought, looking at her and panting...

Well, she went there to "know" a 'Gaijin' male... and it looked like she did not repented about it, at all. All for the best...

I had "gone" thrice already, and I felt a bit unsteady, standing on. "Sex weakens the legs," you know... I sat down on the futon, then I lay back, propping on my elbows, and looked at those two splendid girls. Masako knelt down and they looked at me both, smiling, sitting on their heels, hands on the tights, very composed, as if they were clad in some kimonos. But they were clad in nothing. Their black bushes of pubic hair popping up for me to see them, between their closed tights, their small and firm breasts, their dark nipples still swollen with pleasure and desire... They were at my own disposal. I had given them a good time, they were grateful to me for that, and they were ready to go on.

But I was not ready, for a while...

"'Junbi de sasei te'... play with each other...," I said. She looked at each other, giggling, a hand to the mouth. I knew they both were not 'Rezubian', lesbian, but once in a lifetime, why not?

It seemed they were not 'Rezubian' at all. They were very clumsy, when they began, but they wanted to give me some rest, and the little show I have asked. I had deserved it.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers