Kondo San? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice to fuck a 'maguro' girl!" my friend said.

"Ain't it?" I answered. Yoko just grumbled and hummed, at any trust, in her mouth or in her belly. She was conscious that she could not resist us. And she enjoyed it.

"But she's too clever with her mouth and her tongues... Where has she learnt?"

"Oh, internet... something from Masako, maybe... And something from me!" I snorted. He looked at me, surprised.

"Really?" He wondered. I nodded.

"I taught her some tricks. She asked me... She is a good pupil. Isn't she?"

"Oh, yes, she is..." he nodded, sighing of pleasure. "But why she asked..."

"Well... She wanted to become a 'tokozyozu'..."

"What's that?"

"A girl who is clever in bed... And she did it... "

"Oh, yes, she did... But why?"

"To be... appreciated by males," I shrugged. "To be loved by the males she could love... To keep them with her... Ad long as possible... "

"Oh...Oh, I see!" he nodded again.

"And now she is all for you, if you want. For all the time you want. Even all life long. Don't be too severe with her..."

"Oh, I won't..." he shook his head, looking down at her. "But she is TOO clever! I am going to..."

"Wait! Let's spurt her together, again!"

"Yeah! Let's spurt that bitch together!" he snorted, in English, so that Yoko understood. She kept swallowing his dick without a fuss, playing her role of a resigned slave...

She grumbled stronger when we "went" into her, almost together. A whining grumble, as if we forced her to endure our squirting, against her will. But we knew it was not so. She looked at my friend, while she swallowed his goo, as a dog looked at his master...

"Your taste is good!" she said, cheerfully. And he stroked her hair. She belonged to him, already. But she wanted to give me another Good-bye gift. She turned to me.

"Do you want me to clean your dick?" she asked me, gently.

I nodded, and she sat on her toes an started licking it all around, slowly, swallowing it when it lost its hardness. My friend started wanking, enjoying the show. That cute, polite girl had a real female, a real whore inside. Shinto or not. But likely this just led him to appreciate her more. A huge, endless reserve of sex, for all the time

that Heaven will allow, I snorted. No "headaches"... Or at least, so I would have thought, in her shoes...

He laid on his back, behind her, when his Dick got hard again. opening his legs to have her close to his sex. Than he slapped her butt, soundly. She yipped and looked at him, surprised.

"Impale yourself on my dick, you geisha!"

She looked at me, I nodded at her, and she did it. She did not want to offend me, giving herself to another male without permission... Especially now that she had declared her choice, and she thought that choice had hurted me... She let my friend's dick get inside of her, moaning, and took my dick in her mouth again, closing her eyes and starting to move her tender toungue under my shaft again. She had cleaned it all right, but she wanted to go on with her homage to my

dick, and to me... I stroked her shining black hair, without forcing her to swallow it all. She was doing it on her own, I could let her do it, whitout hurting her...

"What a show!" my friend said. An Asian girl's back, her hair, down till her shoulder blades, her loins, his dick inside of her... And the fact that she was swallowing the Dick of another man just aroused him more... He grabbed her loins and started pushing them up and down, to increase her movements and rub her soft, hot belly stronger... Yoko left my dick slip out of her mouth, threw her head back and started squealing and gasping, eyes closed.

"Hah! Hah! Hah! Ooh! Oh! Eeh! Iiih!"

I enjoyed her moaning for a while, then put a hand on her nape and pushed her head back to my belly, and she swallowed my dick again. My friend kept moving her hips and she kept grumbling, her squeals muzzled by my dick. Then he put a hand on her back, bent her back towards me and penetrated her 'ketsu' with a finger. She moaned louder, but he kept groping her inside, poking two fingers in her hole and making her almost weeping.. Now she had all of her holes occupied by the males. And she liked it. She wanted it. She loved it.

"She really like to be dominated!" he said, quite surprised.

"Dominated" was almost an euphemism. Yoko definitely loved to be subjugated, overwhelmed, violated, by the males who went to bed with her. She was not exactly a masochist, but her idea of sex was to entrust herself to a male. A male who gently raped her, doing to her all he wanted, really ALL, without asking any permission. Penetrating her in all her holes with his dick and his fingers and his tongue, while she let him do it, without opposing the violence of the invader, weak, forceless, as if she was a slave, almost a doll. A willing doll. That's why she loved to be "maguro"... To play "maguro"...

And if she took an initiative, it was for to homage the man who had dominated her all right. And always asking his permission. "Do you want me to clean your dick?". If Masako wanted to "clean" my dick after sex, she just did it. She could even ask my "permission" to do something. But she did it as a joke. "May I impale myself on your long dick, my 'daymyo'?".

Yoko did it seriously.

Definitely, Masako was a full blown adult woman. And I liked her for that. Yoko was nice, sweet, amusing. Even moving. But not a real partner for me. I looked at her with tenderness, her eyes closed, concentrated on making me happy, with her mouth and her tongue, one more time. Last time? Who knows? But no regrets, no bad feelings. Good bye and thanks for all.

We possessed Yoko till the bitter end, and then we lay on the futon again, sweaty, weary, but happy . Then Yoko said "Ah!" and got up again, went to a wooden panel with some little ideograms, and opened it. Behind that, there was some little bowls full of peanuts and other snacks. The homage of the house, I presume. She took the tray, come back to the futon, knelt and put the tray on the ground, with harmonious and precise movement. Then she took a handful of peanuts, lay down and poured some peanuts on her own body, between her boobs and a bit below.

"In Japan," she said, "there are places where you can eat as in a restaurant, but the food is served on the body of a girl. Now YOU will eat on MY body. Sorry if it's just peanuts!" she giggled.

"Never mind!" I said, making her giggle more. My friend tried to take a peanut with his hand, but Yoko looked at him and shook his head.

"No! With your mouth!"

"Oh, sorry!" he said, and then we ate all the peanuts over her, and the grains of salt which punctuated her skin, till no peanut had left. Then she poured all the other peanuts between her closed thighs, smiling, and we ate them too, while she chuckled and yipped, stimulated randomly by our mouths on her thighs, her belly and her pubis, We stopped only to decide who could eat the two peanuts who fell in her hub... "After you, no, please, after you"... Yoko laught, and took the peanuts for herself.

My friends, with no hard feelings, let her eat the peanuts, and then kissed her on her mouth. While they kissed each other, I started caressing her between her thighs, and she let me do, widening her legs, mumbling when I touched her where she liked more. I kissed her pubes, her clitoris, while I groped her inside, and she moaned, meek, relaxed. Her breasts were getting swollen again, and we started kissing them, playing with her tips with our tongues and our noses, tasting her skin, a bit saltier than usual... My friend penetrated her vulva with his fingers, without meeting resistance. I can hear the noise of his finger sinking in her "manjiru", while she squealed a bit stronger. She was ready to be taken again. My friend looked at me for a second, and I nodded: he could go for another round, with her.

"Fuck her as if there's no tomorrow," I said. "Split her cunt!"

"Hai! Wa'shi no pushi o bunkatzu shi, kudasai!" she chuckled, to encourage him.

My friend came over her, widened her legs with his knees and raised her legs wide open over his shoulder; then he propped on a hand and took his dick with the other hand, to penetrate her. She let him in, smiling. He started to plough her, looking in her eyes, calm, almost cool, detached, his arms stretched out, while her ankles rested on his shoulders, jolting at the rhythm of his thrusts, then she let them fall on the futon, her legs wide open. She was looking at him with her eyes of a slave in love, moaning at his blows, every time a bit differently, as he rubbed her bowels a bit differently each time, with his big dick. But when I knelt by her head, my knees spread, and took the back of her head in my hand, she turned her face to my belly and swallow my dick without problems. She was playing "maguro" again... And she liked it... Prey of two males, again...

Then, we had a shower together. Yoko washed both of us, with sponge and soap, smiling. And we just caressed, groped and kissed her, making her chuckle, and ogling her nice little body. If we were not so exhausted, maybe we could have easily, gently taken her one more time, under the shower. Alas, we were VERY exhausted...

Our last time, before we leave, it was a strange thing. We all were in a strange mood, already more nostalgic than erotic. It was as if each one of us was hearing the "Candle light waltz", or "Auld Lang Syne"... The next day we would have been an hemisphere away from them. And nobody knew if we could have seen each other again. There were no other "more advanced courses" of Japanese for me. I had learned all I could learn from the books and the teachers. My friend could enlist for more courses, but not me: I could come back with a tourist trip, but not for so long.

We promised again that, if we would have come back to Japan, we would have not looked for other "female". But, believe it or not, we did not have sex, that time. We just cuddled, I with Masako and my friend with Yoko, and then we parted. No sad farewell at the airport. We all agreed that it was better off that way.

Time passed, Me and my friend almost managed to convince ourselves that, after all, it was just "ecchi", maybe "tamannee", but not "ai", when I got an email from an address that i did not even remembered anymore. Trusting mister Kaspersky, I opened the e-mail and the attached file, and I did the sensible thing. It was them, in a short video. They were standing on the terrace of a building, very likely in Tokio, with the sea in the distance. They they wore two "seifuku", of course, on their size. Masako was clearly a bit out of age for it, though she looked quite fine, while Yoko could still be mistaken with a real "kogal", a school girl. And they were smiling.

But the most interesting thing was, when they raised up the edge of the skirts, saying "Konichiwa!", something like "Hello". And there was nothing below. Just the belly of Masako and the tender tummy of Yoko, in all their beauty. And their eyes, sweet, submissive, asking for sex... Male sexes... Our sexes...

As far as I saw, they have sent the file to my friend too. Maybe Yoko has asked and even insisted for that. There was just a line of text, on the e-mail. In English and in Japanese. "Please confirm reception. Your very humble 'Aja no ken no dampu'". And an emoticon, a "smiley", to show that they were joking. Or maybe not...

I confirmed reception, and some hours later, I received a very bigger email, with a heavy attached file. Very heavy. Say, to have an idea, half a ton of MB. It was all they had recorded with their smartphone. I invite my "kohai" to look at it. We did not know whether to be more nostalgic or more aroused. Some clip was really technically scarce, but the bulk of them would have been a hit on Youporn and the like. For technical results (light, sound, etc.), and for, uh, like, well, say it "interpretation"...

They have sent it only to me. They trust me blindly, but just me. "You are a gentleman", Masako had said. No "sharing" was possible, let alone on Facebook or other "socials". My friend tried to introduce the issue, let me send it to a pal, he said, but I cut it short. Just try, and I will ream you. I had attended some "Dojo", he did not. A serious leak in his Japanese culture. Yes, I know, it was an unsympathetic conduct, but he got over it...

Masako has sent me some "Haiku" of her own, in Japanese, English and Italian, even if the traditional metrics of 5-7-5 syllables were respected only in Japanese. She had thought very much to me. Some "just 'sekkusu'"... The "haiku" talked about our meetings, especially when we were alone, just me and her. And they were really nice. Especially one, called "yokubo": desire. It was about our stroll in the Shinto temple, when she was still awaiting an obscene proposal for me... I smiled reading.

Silence.

A few words.

No need for them.

He will say

when he wants it.

I will wait.

Strolling in the garden.

My sex, moist.

Ready...

The next email from them was to confirm that they were planning a week-and-half journey through Italy. The canonic "cities of art", included our own: Florence. Of course we did all we could in order to get some holidays in that week and a half. It was not a picnic, we cajoled and begged and remembered long-gone favors and even menaced agonizing reprisals to many colleagues and even some bosses, but our cause was just, and we won.

It was the best week and a half of our life. Guides by days and studs by nights. Add they were very happy to discover Italy with us. Especially Yoko looked around herself enthusiastically, not only for the monuments, but even for the things we took for granted. And with those shining eyes, she seemed even nicer.

No, there are no Love Hotels in Italy (or they didn't inform us). We would have liked to book a four-bedded room, but they had booked journey and hotel together by a Japanese agency, without informing it of their extra-cultural programs (sense of shame, you know...). To book journey and rooms separately would have been more complicated, and even costlier.

So, one more time, as always, "improvise, adapt yourself, overcome". One twin room in each hotel they stopped in, and then, back and forth from our room to theirs and back, usually going in the middle of the night and coming back before dawn, to avoid gossip in the hotel. Like students in a school trip. Encoded knocking at their door and all the rest. Romantic, adrenalinic and awkward (and two adjoined single beds, for four adult persons... not the top, at all).

In a nutshell, we had a really full, relaxed good time only when they visited our city, and so they came to my single man's house for sex. The bed was just one (a "francesina", a place and a half), but we could lay some duvets on the floor, like a tatami, or even as a futon. In a hotel, not always is possible to find a duvet in the wardrobe, and to ask for it at the reception can be embarrassing. Go and try to explain why do you need a duvet in July...

And then... Well, then there came what was unavoidable, even if we tried to deny it as long as possible. During a tourist travel of ours in Tokio, Masako and Yoko faced us with a very smiling, but dignified expression and told us the fatal phrase that Japanese girls tell you when they REALLY feel "ai" for you, when they love you for sure: "I will introduce you to my oldies".

And then we understood WHY they wanted US to come TO JAPAN that time. We were not averse to come back there, We liked that country, we would have liked to see another "Sakura week" (and to make 'ecchi' with them in that "Japanese" room of that Love Hotel, again. And we did it). But they too had their reasons why. That's why...

Of course we stood proudly and did not run away. We stuffed our muscles, got our spines straight, pulled in our bellies, pulled up our chests, and marched straight towards the enemy. "A man's got to do what a man's got to do". On the other hand, with two would-be wives like them, why run?

The meeting was quite formal, but after all, we made a good impression, bearing in mind the fact that we were two "gaijln". They did not expect us to follow all the rules of the local etiquette (it is quite complicated even for Japanese to do that, figure it out for us). And of course, under the circumstances, Yoko and Masako were our "senpai", asking lenience for our possible misdemeanors. When they smiled, that meant, we were doing something weird, but nothing serious. And they smiled quite a lot of times... and even their oldies. "Gaijin", what can you do?

But besides that, I've said, we made a good impression. Maybe because we had a good job, in Italy, and mostly, because we spoke Japanese quite well, especially myself. And we got the green light.

When we came back to Italy, Masako and Yoko came with us to meet our

families. I didn't need to ask anyone's permission to get married, my friend did: he was still young. However, Yoko made a very good impression to his parents: kind, polite, clearly in love, she would have been a very good wife, and would have taken care of their boy in the best way. In short, there was no problem.

Masako and I were the first to get married. It was a civil ceremony, but Masako wanted to do it in a long white dress, with the veil, the flowers and everything: she liked, the "western" wedding, as all Japanese.

After the wedding ceremony and the lunch, we went to my house. Masako seemed to be longing to be alone with me. I wanted it too, of course, but she was more excited, as if she had something in store. And she had it.

Once in the bedroom, he kissed me and hugged me tight like the first time, at the love hotel. I began to strip her of the white dress, and she did not oppose, but when she was naked, and I tried to possess her immediately, being still dressed, she stopped me.

"Wait!" she said. He came out of the room and came back with a bag of red fabric which he held with both hands, as if covering his pubis. She was serious, very dignified, bearing in mind that she was totally naked.

"Today is our first night as husband and wife. It must be special!"

"And it will be!" I said. I wanted to possess her in every way, to make "ecchi" with her till the morning, to wear her out, but it seemed she had in mind something more specific.She stopped me again with a sharp gesture, and stood before me, with her bag between us.

"Do you remember when I told you that, had I found a reliable man, I would have let him do 'Shibari' to me, and if he wasn't good at it, I would have taught him?"

"Yes," I said. She smiled.

"You are the most reliable man I can imagine. That's why I married you. I want to spend my life with you. And I also want to be your "putana". Forever. You'll never have to look for other girls. You can always do whatever you want to do to me, when we will be alone. And I mean EVERYTHING."

She knelt before me, her spine straight, with the bag on her lap, poked her hand inside and pulled out a thin rope. She stretched out her arms towards me, the rope in her hands.

"Shibattè, kudasài!" she said, determined, looking into my eyes. Bind me, please.

I knew she wouldn't let me do anything with her if I didn't obey her. It was very important, for her, to be bound by me, there and then. It was more than an erotic fantasy to fulfill. It was a proof of love towards me, But, there was a problem.

"Well... I re

"I know. I'll teach you!" he smiled.

I took the rope folded and folded with care with both hands, and she immediately crossed her wrists behind her back, at the height of her tail bone, and looked at me, waiting.

"Hajimè," she said. "Start!"

I began to wrap the ribbon around her body and arms, a bit clumsily. She nodded. At a certain point, she began to give me instructions, speaking in Japanese, in a low voice, calmly, sweetly, but precisely. It was not difficult to follow them, at all.