Konomama Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's really fucking tight," John managed, getting lost in the pleasure.

"That's probably because your little farm animal is in heeaat," The Mayor said, stroking the woman's head with adoration. "She probably wants you to cum inside of her, claiming her. She probably wants you to grab her hips and fill her up, getting her pregnant," After that last bit the postal women started to moan loaded against Hilary's pussy. John could feel her starting to buck against him, and her cunt convulsing around his cock. "Can you feel her cum? She wants you to. . . to. . . make her. . . belly bi-" The Mayor was cut off as she came alongside the mailwoman. John was filled with the idea of planting his seed deep into his postal women, the idea of cuming inside of her every day until she bore his child. John could feel his balls getting tight at the very thought.

"I'm going to fill this slave up with my cum," John grabbed the postal woman by the sides and slammed into her. He could feel his lust explode into an orgasm as he painted his mailwoman's stomach with his seed. The mailwoman moaned loudly against the Mayor's cunt. John continued to slowly thrust into his fuck-hole, making sure to give her every drop. He finally stopped as deep as he could, relishing in the aftermath of the sexual bliss. He looked up to see the Mayor collapsed on his steps, her chest bared to the entire neighborhood.

John stood up after finishing with the postwoman. The mayor almost seemed comatose until she opened her eyes and slowly got and rolled her skirt back down. The mailwoman still had her ass in the air and her next to where Hilary's cunt was. John could tell the mailwoman hadn't been satisfied during their lovemaking, but that was one of the pleasures of being a higher class citizen.

"Don't get up until you've made yourself cum three times," John said to the postwoman. "I want to whole neighborhood to see my dirty postal woman touch herself." The postal woman quickly moved her hand between her legs and started playing with herself, moaning.

"It would be fun to keep playing with her, but we do have a tour to finish," Hilary said, buttoning up her blouse.

"After you, Madam Mayor," John said buttoning up his pants, giving the postwoman one final glance at her masturbating furiously. It then finally hit John, that the entire town was his personal harem.

12