Konomama Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, Mommy, I'm gonna cum again," Miranda said, being pushed over the edge by her sister. John could feel her cunt squeeze around his manhood as she came again. John could feel himself getting close, however, now he wanted to see how many times he could make this poor girl cum. It seemed as if the whole family was in on it, he should be to. John pulled out, and spread her cheeks apart and began to rim her pink asshole. He could feel her shudder as his tongue rubbed against her. John could hear Miranda moan as her mother sat next to her, talking dirty into her ear. Jennifer stuck a finger into her sister's pussy, curling it down, rocking her fingers back and forth. Miranda's shaking slowed down as the ecstasy of her orgasm subsided.

"It must feel good, being used like a toy, cumming again and again, so you can take his seed. How does it feel having both your holes licked so that you'll cum like a little pig in heat?" The Mother said, lovingly stroking Miranda's hair.

"Oohhh, Jennifer is hitting my G-spot. . . She's trying to . . . make me. . . squirt," Miranda said, squirming again, looking as though she were holding back.

"What's wrong baby? You don't want to squirt on your Sister's face? I bet she would like that," The mother then moved so she could be heard by Jennifer. "Jennifer, tell your sister how much you want her to cum all over your face." While continuing to move her fingers, rocking back and forth, pushing on Miranda's G-spot Jennifer said,

"Cum on my face little sister, you have to cum again so you'll become pregnant. This man wants to fill you up with his cum and make your belly big. You have to squirt on me," Jennifer said, liking her clit in between sentences. Miranda was now moving her hips back and forth slowly, her body tensing up. She could feel John sending electricity running up her spine through her pink asshole, while her sister fingered her and licked her cunt.

"See, just let go and cum on her face," The Mother said, taking Miranda's face in her hands, forcing them to lock gaze with each other. "Just let go baby," she said, then forcing a kiss onto her daughter, their tongues touching and playing with each other. Miranda let out a stifled moan as her whole body crescendoed into ecstasy. She let go of any control she once had, her body tensing up all at once and then letting out a stream of cum onto her big sister's face. Neither John, nor Jennifer, not her Mother stopped working their tongue while Miranda convulsed between them. Miranda kept arching her back and then quickly curling it, as her body writhed with pleasure.

John was now burning with desire as he watch Miranda squirt onto Jennifer. All he could think about was her tight, ripe body, ready to take him. He stood up in the middle of her convulsions, moved Jennifer's hand and shoved his cock deep inside of Miranda, slamming into her cervix. He could feel her pussy squirm around him as she came. He watched her Mother forcefully kiss Miranda, as Miranda had seemingly lost all control of herself. He could feel his balls already started to tighten up. He felt Jennifer's tongue move to his balls, slowly sucking and lapping at them, sending new sensations through his body.

"Please impregnate my little sister," John heard Jennifer say from under him. Miranda's mother stopped the kissing and put her hand on top of Miranda's head, holding her down.

"Yes, look how helpless she is, all she can do is take your cum. Please fill her up," The Mother said. Miranda was now completely limp, letting out unintelligible moans with every thrust. She had been reduced to a ball of nerves rapidly firing, overpowering her senses. John could feel a tidal wave surging inside of him as he bucked into Miranda. Jennifer sucking on his tight balls as her Mother begged him to cum as deep as he could inside of her. John's whole body started to shake as he felt the wave of his pleasure break, and the orgasm rise up. His hands clenched onto Miranda's waist as he started to cum. He could feel his entire mind go blank as he was filled with ecstasy. His balls now unloading all their pent up cum into Miranda's tight, fertile body. John let out a roar as he felt rope after rope fill her up. He could feel her cunt overflowing with his seed as he used her to drain his balls.

Finally after his pleasure subsided he pulled out of Miranda, his whole body overly sensitive. Miranda lay lifeless on the table, as he saw his white, thick cum drip from her pussy. Jennifer moved to lick up the excess dripping from her sister's cunt. Miranda's body shaking every time Jennifer tongued her sensitive hole.

Abruptly, a woman wearing a tan business suit with the largest tits John had ever seen cleared her throat.

"Well, now that that's done I'd like to buy a banana please," She said, holding some change.

"Oh, of course, got a little carried away." The Mother said, getting up to help the woman. John had been so lost in the moment he hadn't notice how long the woman had been standing there. She was adored with a 3rd class citizen arm-band, so she must be fairly important.

"Thank you, and sorry for the wait," The Mother said handing the banana to the woman. The woman walked off coldly, without another word. The mother let out a sigh, "I guess you can't please everyone." She said, miffed at the woman's rudeness.

"Who was that?" John said, hypnotized by the size of the woman's breasts.

"That was the Principal for the school, Mrs. Rickter. Apparently she has some plan to put Powter on the map academically."

"Hmm..." John said, thinking about the Principal. The next item on John's agenda was to find her office. "So where is the school from here again?"

12