Konomama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're nothing but a dirty, nasty, little boy," She continued her tit-jerk. John moved her hands away from her duteous breast fuck and leaned down, grabbing her mound and bringing her nipple close to his mouth. Mrs. Rickter's breath became shallower, and her scowl subsided as she watched John. She could feel his breath move across her nipples. He could see waves of goosebumps travel along her chest.

"A little boy who wants to suck on his Principal's nipples," He said as he popped her enormous tit into his mouth, it was the size of a water bottle cap, and almost just as hard. Mrs. Rickter's back arched immediately as she let out a gasp, her menacing exterior fading entirely. Her hand moved to the back of John's head, holding him there. John's tongue rotated around her hard nipples, sending pleasure through her body. John moved his hand to his cock, pleasuring himself while suckling the Principal's breast.

"Yyeesssss,"She said clearly in euphoria. "Suck on Momma's nipples, yes, be a good little boy." Mrs. Rickter had completely switch, her face now one of joy and warmth, as she looked at John suckling her. "That's it, good little boys get their cock stroked while nursing on momma." John moved to her other nipple and began to suck, provoking more moans from Mrs. Rickter. Her moans of pleasure caused John to stroke his cock harder. John could feel her whole body starting to tense up, preparing itself for an orgasmic explosion. John continued to switch back and forth between her large udders. Every time he switched Mrs. Rickter beckoned John to suck harder and drink deeper. She had completely given in to her lustful, primal instincts. While John played with one nipple with his mouth, his tongue rotating endlessly around her large areolas, his other free hand was playing with her other nipple, pinching, pulling, and twisting. The pleasure she got from being suckled almost pushed John over the edge as he played with himself. Never in his wildest dreams did he think it would be possible to make a woman cum through her nipples.

Abruptly John could feel a sweet sensation run across his tongue just as Mrs. Rickter's body began to convulse in orgasm. He continued to suck, causing his mouth to fill with sweetness . . .milk! He could see milk running down his hand that was playing with her other breast. Mrs. Rickter let out a long moan as bliss ran from her head to her toes. Her throes of passion led to John erupting all over her Stomach, sending happiness all throughout his body.

After the pleasure had run its course through both their bodies Mrs. Rickter pulled her nipple out of John's mouth, and seemed to gather her demeanor.

"What a pathetic attempt. It will take more than that Mr. Smith," The Principal said, looking almost guilty for letting lose, her professional, cold character slowly coming back. She ran a hand across her belly, now realizing John had cum again. Mrs. Rickter was truly a beautiful sight. A beautiful top-less woman wearing a slim tan skirt and dark stocking covered in cum while her large nipples bore the slightest leak of breast milk. John's erotic thoughts were interrupted by his rumbling stomach; glancing at his watch he realized it was almost lunch time. He had spent the entire morning fucking and was quiet famished. Mrs. Rickter had stood up and walked to her desk and said,

"I have a meeting to attend to; I will have to take my leave." Mrs. Rickter started to put her bra and blouse back on. She touched her face, where there was still some of John's cum. She wrinkled her nose as she looked at his seed on her finger.

"Remember, you have to wear it all day." John said, trying to cut off any thoughts she might have had about cleaning herself. She frowned, picked up a brief case and walked out the door. Before leaving she said,

"We have a deal Mr. Smith. Please uphold it." At that she left her office. John sat in the office, thinking what next? Lunch for certain.

12