Konomama Pt. 04

Story Info
John gets a hand from Mayor to help with the Principal.
7.5k words
4.61
48.8k
45

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The original idea for this story came from a hentai comic by Akiha@. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

A few months had passed since John arrived to Powter. John had mostly settled in, and was getting to know his fellow citizens. John had spent most of his efforts trying to corrupt Mrs. Cindy Rickter, the local school's principal. Mrs. Rickter had the largest tits in town and dark-olive tan skin. She was always dressed in very professional attire and wore her hair in a very neat bun. On John's third day he had caused an orgy to erupt in one of her classrooms. John then made a deal with the principal he wouldn't disturb class so long as she never begged to be fucked by him. John tormented and teased her almost every day since their agreement. Normally John could just fuck Mrs. Rickter and her students as John was a higher ranking citizen. However, John later found out that deals between two parties are binding on Konomama. If John were to break his promise now he would at least be demoted a rank and in a worst case scenario be deported from Konomama. However, there was nothing barring John from school pep rallies.

It was a Friday afternoon, late in the school day. John was in the gymnasium of the local school where a pep rally for the girls' sports teams was being held. John was standing behind the curtain watching the rally from the side. The class president was the MC. John had watched the cheer squad do a routine, then the marching band played a little medley, followed by an inspirational speech by some coaches. Do to the population of Konomama the gym was packed with almost exclusively female students, with only a few male exceptions. The front row of the audience was for the school's staff. He could see Mrs. Rickter, the principal, sitting front and center. She was wearing a navy blue business suit with a tight fitting skirt and dark stockings. She was wearing a white blouse under her sports jacket that was straining against her massive chest.

"We've saved the best for last; please welcome our wonderful Principal, Mrs. Rickter!" The MC said, pointing out the Principal. The Principal took her cue and approached the stage. As she approached around the stage she saw John waiting behind the curtains and her cold expression soured into a scowl. John just smiled at her devilishly. Both of them knew how the rally was going to end and the Mrs. Rickter was not happy. "Put your hands together as our esteemed Principal services our very own 2nd class citizen John Smith's cock!" The MC said extending a hand to John and Cindy Rickter, cueing to come on stage. John and Cindy walked out to the middle of the stage, where there was a single metal folding chair. John sat down in the chair as he smiled and waved at the packed gym. Mrs. Rickter was lagging behind, scowling. The MC walked over to where John was sitting and asked him, "Mr. Smith, how do you think we should start?" She then moved the mic towards John so he could speak.

"I want to play with her legendary melons! So let's start with her sitting in my lap facing me," John said which provoked a mild cheer from the audience. He could see Mrs. Rickter snarl, but she approached. She sat in John's lap facing him as directed. John's was eye level with Mrs. Rickters massive breasts. Her white blouse looked like it was about to explode from all the pressure. John started by placing his hands behind her knee and slowly feeling up her entire body, up over her ass, up her back, and finally resting on her chest. His hands roamed all over her large globes. Mrs. Rickter frowned as John's roving hands explored her body. John could see Mrs. Rickter's large, thimble sized nipples starting to poke through her shirt. Mrs. Rickter could feel the cloth against her nipples as John circled them with his thumb. As her nipples became harder they became more sensitive, causing them to poke through her shirt more and more.

"Mrs. Rickter is poking through her blouse!" The MC narrated for the audience. Mrs. Rickter shot the class president a pointed glare at the comment. However, she was only doing as John had previously ordered her to do. The class president was only a meager 4th class citizen.

John began to undue the Principal's blouse, starting from the top and working his way down. Each time he undid a button the Principal's blouse would spring open. John could see her massive cleavage and her silky, tan skin. John undid more buttons and revealed her bra, which was lacy and red. Like a jack-in-the-box her buxom chest pushed past her white blouse exposing herself to John and the pep rally. Mrs. Rickter was wearing a cup-less, lacy red bra. Mrs. Rickters large, hard teats were bared to John. John immediately ran his hands over her udders. He could feel her erect bust poke the palm of his hand as he grazed over her again and again. John moved his head directly in front of her breast, inches from her tit. John ran his tongue slowly over the Principal's nipple covering it with his saliva. Mrs. Rickter could felt as though electricity was running through her body, she gritted her teeth to avoid making a face from the pleasure. John switched to her other nipple, teasing her slowly with his tongue. Then, John placed her entire teat in his mouth and used his tongue to engulf her large nipple. John felt like he was sucking on a water bottle her nipple was so large. Mrs. Rickter turned her head away from the audience as she let out a sigh of delight as John suckled her bosom.

"Oh, it appears Mrs. Rickter enjoys being violated in front of her students," The MC narrated. John sucked on Mrs. Rickter while his writhing tongue circled around her teat. John remained on the same breast until he felt a sweet, warm sensation spread across his tongue. John pulled away to see milk dribbling from Mrs. Rickters teat. "Oh MY! Our Principal is lactating. It seems we have a regular farmer John here with his cow!" John moved to her other nipple and began to diligently suck Mrs. Rickter to draw out her milk. John placed a hand on her other tit and began to coax milk out of it. After a few minutes of nursing on Mrs. Rickter he could again taste her sweet nectar. Pulling back he admired Mrs. Rickters large tits, now leaking with milk.

John lifted her large breast up to Mrs. Rickter's mouth, motioning her to nurse herself. Mrs. Rickter let out a quiet complaint, "You're fucking sick," but then began to suckle. While Mrs. Rickter sucked on one nipple John started on the other, so that both of Mrs. Rickter's udders were being milked. John looked up at Mrs. Rickter as she nursed. Her cheeks were sucking in from the vacuum and milk was starting to dripple out of her mouth and run down her chin and chest. John flicked her teat up and down with his tongue while coaxing milk out from her breast. We could feel the silky, warm fluid run down his throat.

Using Mrs. Rickter like his personal dairy cow had John rock hard. John slipped one hand into his pants and began to slowly play with his cock. His other hand roamed up Mrs. Rickter's skirt. John's hand roamed up her thigh and rested on her bare ass. His hand slowly moved between her legs, there John could feel Mrs. Rickters excitement despite her cold-hearted façade. John thought about nothing more than hiking her skirt up and slipping into her wet pussy while they nursed on her enormous, milky tits. He wanted to grind against her insides, using her for his sexual relief. However, John was barred from doing so until Mrs. Rickter begged John to do so.

John popped her nipple from his mouth and watched milk run down the underside of her breast onto her lacy bra. John pulled her other tit from Mrs. Rickters mouth as a whole mouthful of milk spilled over her chin and into her cleavage. John pushed Mrs. Rickter to her knees and pushed her engorged tits together and slipping his cock into her milky cleavage. Instinctively Mrs. Rickter moved her tits up and down John's rigid cock. John could feel her warm tit-flesh wrapping around his member.

"You're a pathetic loser you know that?" Mrs. Rickter said as the head of John's cock barely poked through her cleavage. John had become accustomed to her insults; he just buried his cock deeper into her tits sending waves of pleasure through his body. The class president moved the mic so John could speak and asked him,

"Mr. Smith, it looks like our Principal is going to make you cum soon. Are you going to make her swallow it or blow onto her face and tits?" John enjoyed a couple more slow thrusts into the Principal's thick cleavage. The Principal was staring at John with fire in her eyes.

"We should let the audience decide," John said motioning to the crowd, which caused a round of clapping.

"Well fellow students, what do you think? If you think John should make our beloved Principal swallow his seed let's hear you cheer!" Immediately after the crowd broke into cheering and clapping. "Oh my, now what about giving her a facial?" The student assembly exploded, clearly the winner. "I think we have our winner Mr. Smith, our student assembly wants to see you give our Principal a public facial!" After the initial excitement the crowd started to slowly chant in unison,

"cum, cum, cum." John couldn't help but time his thrusts with the chanting. The crowd started to pick up their pace and chanted faster, and faster. John could feel his balls tightening up at the thought of publicly humiliating the Principal.

"Cum, Cum, Cum" The crowd quickened. John was moaning now, he could feel himself getting ready. The MC put the mic right next to John so the entire crowd could hear John's moans and sighs as he fucked their Principal's tits.

"CUM, CUM, CUM" The crowd was now cheering as if it was the final seconds of a football game. John let out a elongated grunt as his body was overtaken by orgasm. John watched as Mrs. Rickter kept her stoic gaze while simultaneously pumping her tits faster and faster over John's cock. John thrusted deep into her cleavage, revealing the very tip of his cock and spewed his seed all over Mrs. Ricker's chin, face, and glasses. The student assembly roared with excite while watching John finish over Mrs. Rickter. John's body came down from his orgasmic heaven and radiated with the post orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you everyone, and remember to cheer our team on tonight at the game!" The MC said, informally dismissing the assembly. John sighed with relief and took a moment to appreciate the big chested Principal who was covered in milk and sperm at his feet. Having finished Mrs. Rickter stood up and began buttoning her blouse, which was now soaked with her milk. Mrs. Rickter excused herself as she had a meeting to attend to. Now satisfied John got up and began to walk home.

Desecrating Mrs. Rickter was a lot of fun, but John wanted to fuck her other holes as well. John had started to curse himself for not reading all the laws of Konomama, then he wouldn't be in the predicament he's in now. John arrived home after his brief twenty minute walk. Now sooner had John walked in the door when he received a phone call from the Mayor's assistant, asking him to visit the Mayor's office at his earliest convenience. Having nothing better to do John got up and left his house, heading for the mayor's office.

As John walked toward Town hall he saw Officer Mieyers, the local police officer, talking to a cute blond who John didn't recognize. Officer Mieyers always seemed calm, cool, and collected. She always wore her hair in a military style bun, often wore aviators, and had a decent DD sized rack on her. She was also much taller than the other girls on the island as well as very fit, probably why the security role was such a good fit. When working for the city Officer Mieyers was a 3rd class citizen, but off duty she was a 4th class.

The Blond woman was wearing a long skirt and a long sleeve white blouse, which showed her busty C cups. She was a 5th class. As John approached he could hear their conversation.

"I'm sorry Officer, I'm new in town, I didn't know that wasn't allowed!" The blond woman said.

"Ya, Imma still have'ta write you up," Officer Mieyers said in her New Jersey accent.

"What's going on Officer?" John asked now standing in front of the two. Without looking up Officer Mieyers lifted the Woman's skirt up, revealing a sexy black thong.

"Violation of local ordinance 681-29, wearing panties in public," Officer Mieyers said.

"I'm sorry, I'm new here and there wasn't anything in the handbook about no Panties!" The blond woman said in a fluster. She looked at John as he approacedh and at his 2nd class citizen band, her eyes getting large. "Oh, you're a 2nd class! I have to do whatever you say." She said reminding herself of the rules of Konomama.

"Oh, a new citizen, welcome to Powter." John said with a smile. "Officer Mieyers, we should greet her properly. How were you greeted when you first came to Konomama?"

"I was pinned against a wall and face fucked," The Officer said with a devilish grin. Officer Mieyers and John gave each other a knowing nod as the poor blond woman looked back and forth between them. After a few seconds of silence John turned to the woman and said,

"Well, what are you waiting for, get on your knees," John said, pulling his half-hard cock out from his pants. The woman let out a yip in surprise but got onto her knees, her face now level with John's hard cock. John held her hands above her head and began to press the tip of his cock into her mouth. The blond woman's back was completely against the wall and her head had nowhere to go but to take John's entire member. John had her completely pinned and was using her as his personal fuck toy. He thrust his entire shaft into the blond's throat, he could feel her tongue on his underside, wriggling and squirming. John let out a sigh of relief as she deep throated his length. John then began to slowly thrust, forcing his rod into her tight mouth. John could feel the woman struggle slightly as she tried to pull her arms to get free, but John had a firm grip on her wrists. The blond was now beginning to moan, sending vibrations of pleasure all along his manhood. The woman was helpless to do anything but to take John's cock.

Officer Mieyers had unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her perky tits. She grabbed John's head and shoved him into her cleavage, smothering him in her large chest. John embraced the Police Officer's bosom while he rammed his meat down the blond woman's throat with no mercy. John could feel his fuck toy squirming between his legs as she managed to take shallow breaths in-between John's needy thrusts. John pulled his head away from the Officer's cleavage and admired her large perky tits. John then began to suck and lick on her nipples.

"Oh ya baby, sucking on my nipples makes me so fuckin' hot," Officer Mieyers said in a sexy New Jersey accent. John rolled the Officer's hard nipple around with his tongue, occasionally giving the other nipple the same treatment. The blond woman between John's legs was starting to gag and her arms tried to pull away from John's grip with more force, but to no avail.

"Teach that slut her place; choke her on your cock," Officer Mieyers said, her hands now diligently in-between her legs playing with herself. John could feel his balls start to tighten as the poor blond women tried to take John's tool. John could hear her gag and feel her throat tighten up around his member as she choked, making John more and more excited. He could feel his orgasm coming, thinking about pouring his seed down his fuck-toy's throat. As John's orgasm approached closer and closer he thrust faster and faster, causing the woman to try and fight John more and more. John had to use all his strength to maintain his grip on the woman's wrists. Just as he couldn't hold onto her wrists anymore John exploded into her throat, feeding her his cum and forcing her to swallow. John's body shivered with pleasure as his orgasm ran through him. Finally releasing the girl after his balls were empty the woman started to cough, and then take several deep breaths. Her makeup was smeared and her eyes filled with tears. John sighed with relief and then said,

"Welcome to Powter, I think I'll enjoy your stay here," John said with a grin, pulling his pants up, admiring the young women he had just desecrated, and then heading towards Townhall to meet the mayor.

As he left he heard Officer Mieyers start to moan; looking back he saw Officer Mieyers shoving the blond woman's face into her pussy as the Officer played with her nipples. John would have stayed, but he had business to attend to.

Powter was fairly small, all things considered, and so Townhall was really just the Mayor's office, and a meeting room for Town meetings. John walked in and was greeted by the Mayor's assistant, Christina. Christina was a red-headed bombshell with green eyes. Christina had bright red hair and a curvy figure to match. Her skin was a little pale and she often wore very revealing outfits. John was surprised to actually see Christina, as she was normally under the Mayor's desk licking the Mayor's pussy.

"Hello Mr. Smith, Hillary is expecting you," Christina smiled, motioning to Hillary's door. John walked into Hilary's office, and was warmly greeted by the Mayor.

"Mr. Smith, excellent, please sit down." Hilary motioned to a chair in front of her desk. "Are you ok? Would you like something to drink? A snack?" John's mind wandered to the big-tit, redheaded assistant sitting outside the mayor's office.

"I don't get to play with your assistant enough."

"Of course," Hillary then hit a button, and John could hear an intercom link up and Christina's voice on the other side.

"Yes, Madam Mayor?"

"Christina, could you please come here for a second?" Hillary smiled as Christina walked in, and stood in front of the Mayor's desk. Christina was wearing a strapless red dress that matched her hair color that accentuated her large tits and big ass and slim waist. She was wearing a matching pair of high heels, showing off her long legs.

"Yes, Ma'am?" Christina asked.

"Christina, Mr. Smith is horny and would like to play with you." The Mayor said very matter-of-factly. In any other country Hillary would have been sued for sexual harassment, but in Powter John was a higher ranking citizen, making it all legal. Christina turned to Mr. Smith and said with a smile,

"Of course Mr. Smith. How do you want me?" Christina said, bending over slightly to touch John's knee, giving John a view in-between her massive tits.

"Show me your beautiful tits and ass, and then lay face up on the Mayor's desk." Christina complied by standing straight up, and turning her rump towards John. She began to slowly pull her dress up, revealing her large, round ass. As the dress finally came over her rump she barred her entire backside to him, John could see a silver butt-plug with a jewel in the middle in her ass. John spread Christina's ass apart to get a better look. The butt-plug had a low profile, so no one would have ever known. Christina's pussy was also well trimmed, with a natural red tuft only slightly visible. John could see her juice lining her thigh, dripping from her wet pussy. John gave Christina a little slap on her ass, making a loud SCHWAK noise and leaving a red imprint on Christina's pale white skin. Christina let out a surprised Oooh at the love tap. After John was thoroughly done inspecting her he sat back in his chair and Christina turned around. John could see a little heart tattoo just above her pussy and her neatly trimmed, red pubic hair. Christina began to slowly pull down her red top, revealing her enormous melons. She had large, soft tits with subtle areolas. Christina laid down on the Mayor's desk, her legs in the air, showing off her red high heels. John was rock hard as he stood up and dropped his pants, getting ready to fuck the Mayor's assistant. John wrapped his arms around Christina's legs, while the tip of his cock waited at the secretary's wet entrance. Christina looked at John with her big green eyes while she played with her large, natural tits, her hands pinching and pulling on her nipples. John held her legs tight as he pushed his member past her entrance and into her wet folds. John could feel his cock rub up against the anal plug, making her pussy extra tight. John and Christina let out a simultaneous moan as he hilted inside of her. John then began to slowly thrust in and out of Christina.