Konomama Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Samantha had caught her breath John bent down and began to lovingly kiss her, while gently stroking her face with his hand. John's tongue traced the Nun's lips and then darted playfully in and out of Samantha's mouth. Samantha's head was flooded with endorphins after the abrupt, loving caress from John. John broke the kiss and said,

"You have proven your Faith Sister, and I will reward you." John said paternally. For a reason Samantha didn't know, she was flooded with Joy. She could feel herself getting choked up, and could only manage to smile and nod while averting her gaze. John looked up to the rest of the congregation, and almost all of them were flushed and watching intently. "Whoever else would like to re-affirm their faith please come forward." In a rush the congregation approached the pulpit and kneeled at the steps to the altar, some had even started to beg,

"Please Lord, choose me!"

"I want to serve!" another one said. However, there were three Nuns that hadn't approached the altar. All three of them appeared to be older, one of them must have been fifty or sixty, as her face was adorned with wrinkles.

"And what of you three?" John asked. They remained quiet, John could see anger flash on the older Sister's face and she finally said,

"This is BLASPHEME!" She said in defiance.

"What's your name, Sister." John asked the defiant Nun.

"I am Sister, Superior Roberta. I have faithfully served the church for thirty-five years. I will take no part in this moral debauchery. You can fool all these young girls with your rhetorical tricks, but I will not be swayed!" John's lip curled in anger, and he had a burning desire to put Sister Roberta in her place.

Before launching into his tirade John stroked Sister Samantha's face again. She was looking up at John with adoration and want. As if to validate her John shifted and placed his balls at her lips, his hard cock, covered in Saliva, was now standing straight up pointing at the ceiling. Dutifully Samantha immediately began to lick and suck on his balls. John smiled at her, before returning his gaze to Sister Superior Roberta and said,

"I will make it abundantly clear what will happen to you if you disobey my next order. I will call Officer Meiyers, who will place you in the cell with your beloved Priest, Mr. Romano." Interrupting John Roberta said,

"Good, I no longer wish to remain in this hell on earth of a country!" John took a moment to relish in Sister Samantha's tongue work as she flicked and sucked on his jewels before continuing.

"Oh no Dear Sister Superior. You will not be deported. You'll be shipped to the Capital for punishment, where you'll be locked in a stockade in the town-square- butt naked. They'll take bolt cutters and remove your 'chastity' belt. There strangers will rape your innocence. You will stay in the stockades and be raped by the public, while they use every hole you have." John could see cracks starting to form in Sister Superior's façade, as she processed John's harsh words.

"You're bluffing," Roberta said without confidence.

"If you do as I ask I promise I will never remove your chastity belt. Now, I will ask you once, and only once. Come here," John said, pointing to a spot right next to him. The whole room turned their attention to Roberta. Roberta looked at the other two defiant Nuns, but could see they were shaken. Roberta processed John's offer, finally with agitated acceptance she said,

"Fine," Sister Roberta finally approached the altar, and stood next to where John was standing.

"Get on your knees," John ordered. Sister Superior Roberta looked, again, at her fellow defiant Nuns. One of them gave a meek nod of encouragement, as if to say 'whatever you're going to do isn't as bad as losing your virginity.' After some delay Roberta begrudgingly followed orders and got on her knees, and then in a huff said,

"Now WHAT?" She said, almost as if she were scolding John. John pulled his testicles from Samantha's mouth, and she looked like a baby who just had her bottle snatched from her. John turned his back towards Sister Superior Roberta.

"Spread my cheeks." John ordered.

"Your cheeks?" Sister Roberta said confused.

"My ass cheeks spread them so you can see my asshole." John ordered again, this time with perfectly clear instructions. Horror spread across her face, and her lip snarled in disgust. After a few more scoffs she finally complied and spread John's cheeks.

"Stick out your tongue."

"What!" Roberta now said in shock, her hands pulling back in offense. John turned his head around and glared at Sister Roberta.

"Did you not hear me, or are you disobeying?"

"No!" Sister Roberta replied quickly. "I just... yes, fine." Sister Roberta closed her eyes and spread John's ass cheeks, and finally stuck out her tongue. John smirked as he took a second to appreciate the old Nun with her eyes closed tight and tongue out.

"Keep your tongue out. I have to punish you for your disobedience sister." John placed a hand on the back of the Sister Superiors head and drew her into his ass. Her eyes remained firmly shut, and she let out a sound of disgust as her tongue touched John's asshole. John began to move his hips, and the Sister's head so as to wipe his ass on her tongue, using the old crow like a piece of toilet paper. John let out a sigh of relief as the whole congregation watched John use their Mother superior as a toilet. His heart beated faster as her wet, soft tongue moved across the cluster of nerves in his asshole.

"Very good Sister Superior, your tongue on my asshole feels heavenly!" John said, he could feel her let out a muffled complaint, but the meaning was lost. "Now Sister Superior, I'm going to let go of your head, but you are to keep servicing my asshole with your tongue, or else." John said authoritatively and then let go of Roberta's head to let her take over. There was about a half-second pause before the old, wrinkled nun began to lap at John's asshole with her wet, tongue.

Sister Samantha had repositioned herself back at John's feet, and began to lick and play with his testicles again. John began to lightly stroke his cock as both the old and young Nun's serviced his balls and asshole. Seeing John touch himself Laura stepped up and said,

"My Lord, please, let your humble servants pleasure you," She then began to stroke John's cock with her left hand and pressed her voluptuous body against John. Unlike the rest of the Nuns her robes were very form fitting, and she was wearing no bra. He could feel her erect nipples poke through the thin fabric into his arm as she stroked his cock. She was still wearing her wedding band, and could feel the cool metal rub up and down, pleasingly for an extra sensation.

John let out an unintelligible moan of ecstasy as his ass, balls, and cock were all being services by three different women.

"My Lord, wouldn't it be wonderful to bless Sister Samantha's face with your seed? What a wonderful reward for being faithful, don't you think Sister Samantha?" Laura said, while she slowly stroked John's cock. Sister Samantha moaned, and nodded her head in excitement. "You see my Lord; your humble servants want your essence spewed across their face." Laura used her free hand to pull Samantha off of John's balls and in front of John's cock. "Tell our Master what you want."

Samantha's face, with her large, illustrious green eyes looked up at John. Her face was completely flushed and her hands were on the ground. He could tell Samantha was moving her hips slowly, as if she were grinding against some imaginary object.

"Please bless my face my Lord." Samantha said, her breathing had gotten shallow.

"Look at how aroused she is, but she has no way to find relief," Laura whispered into John's ear. She placed her free hand onto John's balls, and gently, but firmly wrapped her fingers around them entirely, while her left hand stroked his cock.

"Please, mark me with your seed. I can feel the holy spirit about to enter me." Samantha's hips were now rocking faster and faster.

Samantha was prostrated on her knees, looking up at John. She could see her Mother Superior dutifully licking John's rosebud, while Laura, the preacher's wife, stroke John's cock and play with his Balls. Laura was whispering into John's ear. She wanted nothing more than to have John cum allover her virgin face. She could feel something rumble deep inside of her that she had never felt.

"I'm going to cum," John said, throwing his head back and beginning to groan. Laura dutifully began to pull John's testicles away from his body, preventing his testicles from rising up to release his sperm. John's body started to spasm as his orgasm wracked his body. His asshole twitched and his body shook. His orgasm was prolonged as he couldn't release his sperm. Laura stroked his cock faster and faster and aimed the tip of his Cock at Sister Samantha's face, and finally released his testicles, allowing his body to ejaculate. John let out a torrent of cum onto Samantha's pretty, green-eyed face. The act of being defiled caused Samantha's body to cum, as she reveled in John's cock shooting rope, after rope onto her face. John's torrent finally slowed down after the fourth or fifth rope, drenching Sister Samantha's face in his white pearly cum. His body shook with post-orgasmic bliss, and he let out a heavy sigh of sexual relief, and moved a few feet away and sat down, as his knees felt weak. John closed his eyes briefly to help him regain some sanity from the awesome sexual experience he had just had. As he opened his eyes he saw Laura beckoning the rest of the congregation to lick the cum from Samantha's very, satisfied looking face.

What a great way to distract himself from the lusty, busty Principal John thought, by corrupting a whole congregation of nuns into his personal sex slaves. He had really only just begun, and had plenty left to explore with his new toys.

12