Konomama Pt. 06

Story Info
The Church holds its reopening to the Public.
5.1k words
4.57
30.5k
35

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All people are of age in this story, and I got this idea from a Manga, see my previous stories for the Authors name.

*****

John was lying comfortable in bed. He hadn't quite woken up yet, but the morning light shining through the window had started to rouse him from slumber. He was having a pleasant dream of being in a massage parlor.

Finely John blinked awake, as his consciousness came flooding back to him he realized he was getting his cock sucked. He looked down to see someone bobbing up and down on his cock under the thin bed sheet. He pulled the cover away to reveal one of the nuns at the church diligently trying to deep-throating his cock.

It had become their morning ritual, to take turns rousing John with a morning blowjob. The nun was wearing sexy black garters and stockings, a black corset, her nun's bonnet, and of course her chastity belt. He didn't know her name; there were too many nuns to memorize all their names.

John began to slowly buck his hips into her mouth, shoving his cock deep down her throat. John gently placed his hand on the back of the nun's head and began to force her deeper and deeper. He could feel her tongue desperately working the underside of his shaft, sending erotic waves of pleasure through his body. The nun had stopped bobbing her head, letting John control her entire face as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her lips, grinding his cock along the length of her tongue.

John was using the poor nun like some kind of sex toy, bobbing her up and down indiscriminate of her feelings. He could feel the nun's tongue wriggling on his cock, as if desperate to taste his seed.

John could feel his balls tightening as his need to release loomed. Not wanting to cum just yet John pulled the nuns lips off his cock and pushed her head to his balls. The nun began to suckle and cradle his jewels in her mouth. She moved her hand to John's cock, slick with her saliva, and began to slowly pump up and down.

John gritted his teeth as he fought off the urge to cum, wanting to enjoy his morning blowjob as much as possible. The nun shifted her mouth lower and began to tease John's asshole with her tongue, causing John to gasp at the incredible sensation, her hand still slowly pumping up and down on John's stiff member.

John was so close to the edge, when the nun releases his member and buried her face in his ass, assaulting his asshole with her tongue. The sensation was so intense he felt as if he might cum with no more stimulation. Sensing his desperation the nun brought her face up, stuck her beautifully pink tongue out for John to see, resting just barely on the tip of his cock, and began jerking him off quickly with her hand.

John could see the nun's beautiful face and dark brown eyes for the first time. John began bucking his hips into the nun's jerking hand; clearly she wanted him to cum on her face. The tip of her tongue was rubbing against the head of his cock.

John let out a guttural moan as he started to cum all over the nun's face. The nun closed her eyes and kept her tongue out as he unleashed rope after rope onto the nun's face as the orgasm wracked through his body, the nun's hand pumping up and down milking his cock for every last drop.

Finally, after the last drop of cum came dribbling out, and the nun's face was coated in his white seed she began to wipe his cum off her face with her fingers and began to eat it, moaning with satisfaction. After a few tastes the nun stood up and said,

"Der iz package en office," she said in a sexy, Russian accent. With that she turned around and walked out. John sighed with relief, enjoying the warm after-glow of this morning blowjob. John began reminiscing about what had gotten him to this point.

After John's initial encounter with the Nun's Laura Romano became the defacto Minster, since her husband had been sent to the Capital for punishment.

Laura spent the next two weeks transforming the congregation into a devout coven of nuns studying scripture to a group of women reveling in their lust and sexuality. There were still sermons and religious ceremonies, but Laura preached Holy Scripture that focused on obeying the law and servitude towards men. However these had all been private, as Laura thought it best to keep the Church closed to the public until the Nuns had been retrained. Laura spent a few hours each day teaching the nuns about sex and exploring the Nuns' fetishes.

The Nun's also updated their wardrobe, to be much more provocative. Each Nun was allowed to express her own creativity and design her new robes; however each nun retained their chastity belts and kept their hair covered.

Samantha, the Nun John had used in his first encounter with the congregation, sewed a bright red letter F on her robe. She got the idea from her favorite book, the Scarlet Letter. The F stood for facial. She wanted to let the whole world know her fetish.

The other Nuns quickly followed suit. Sister Superior Roberta had initially been causing problems, often talking about how everyone was going to go to Hell, until she learned about Sadism and Dominatrixes. Seeing her interest Laura made a proposition to Sister Superior Roberta, she could remain Sister Superior, but she had to help Laura keep the Nuns in line. Any that didn't obey Laura or John would have to be punished by whatever method Roberta decided.

John decided to see what awaited him in the office. John entered the office, which he rarely used. However there was a small tv, with a cassette player. For all its greatness Konomama, and Powter in particular, felt like the Stone Age in some cases. There was a manila envelope with John written in large black ink on the front. Looking inside John found a video cassette, with no labeling on it and a folder. Shrugging John popped the cassette into the tv and hit play. After a few moments of static a scene of what appeared to be the town hall came on.

There was a table at the front of a room with the Mayor, Mrs. Rickter, and two empty chairs. There was a bunch of metal folding chairs in the audience, with a smattering of people in attendance - most notably a group of school girls. One of them was in the center addressing the town council, yelling at Mrs. Rickter.

"Most of us came here to get fucked! We all know about the deal you made with the 2nd class, and it's nothing but Selfish!" Her sentence was met with cheers from the girls in the crowd. After they had settled down Mrs. Rickter spoke, she had the same piercing confidence that she was known for.

"Thank you Beth for your thoughts, but it's my job to ensure you girls get a quality education. That can't happen if John is erupting the school into an orgy everyday." The crowd of girls began booing. Finally the Mayor had to wave her hands and silence the crowd. Beth spoke next,

"That's why we would like to propose the creation of a council, nominating one girl to be fucked; in the back of the class, for the 2nd classes pleasure. That way we can get fucked in school and we still get to 'learn'" Beth put learn in air quotes. After a few moments Cindy responded,

"I don't think that's a good idea Beth," Immediately the crown erupted, most notably Beth yelling,

"You shrewd bitch, just because you're some ice queen who never cares if she gets laid doesn't mean WE SHOULDLT!" The town hall nearly broke out into Chaos, and Officer Meiyers had to step in, trying to calm everyone down. Then the video went blank.

John raised his eyebrows at this turn of events. John looked into the manila envelope again and pulled out the folder. Opening it John found a picture of Cindy Rickter, along with a list of information. He flipped past a few of the pages, most of the personal information was blacked out with magic marker, Age, height, sex, weight, etc. . . This appeared to be her file for entry into Konomama.

It seemed everything was blacked out, except for one small part on the very last page labeled Fetishes: Mommy-Son incest. There was more, but they were all blacked out. No doubt this was the Mayor's work. John put the video and folder back into the envelope and stuffed them in the desk; it would be information for another day.

Today was the grand re-opening of the Church. The first public sermon since Mr. Romano had been arrested, and there was still plenty to do yet.

------------------------------------

John peaked from behind a curtain on the stage at the front of the church. The congregation was filling in, and Laura was at the pulpit. She wore a very form fitting, white robe that went from her neck down to her ankles, and covered her arms. She looked like a real priestess. There was a zipper that ran along the back of her robe. This is the first time the church was open to the public, since John had gotten Mr. Romano arrested. Rumors had spread through town, but no one knew for sure. There were a fair bit of people in attendance. All the Nuns were sitting in the front row of the pews. They weren't wearing their provocative lingerie, robes, but their normal - chaste robes.

After a few moments of waiting and watching it was show time. John heard the click of the twenty-year old stereo system click on, followed by Laura tapping the mic a few times to check. The mic was sitting on a podium, with a large wooden base, a skinny wooden rod, and then a space to place a book, or papers, etc. . . So the congregation could see what was happening behind Laura, which currently was nothing out of the ordinary. Laura began,

"Thank you Friends and family for coming. I'm sure you've all heard about my dear Husband, Mr. Romano. It's unfortunate what happened. And all I'll say is this; he decided to break the Law and now must face the consequences. Does it not say in the good book 'Abide ye by the laws of the land'?" this prompted a murmur from the congregation.

"But what if you think those laws are unlawful?" Laura asked rhetorically. "I'm sure we are all well aware of the laws of THIS land," again, another murmur from the crowd, slightly louder. "Well, what does the good book say? We have to serve him. Is it a coincidence we find ourselves in a town ruled by the sexual desires of man in a yellow arm band?" There was no murmur this time. "I know we all came here to bring faith to a faithless land. But what if we were sent here to learn his faith?" Along with the covenant of nuns the church had asked for pioneers to come to the land, and live and upstanding citizens, most of them extremely devout. Laura continued,

"As the new Priestess of this community I feel I have an obligation to lead by example. Anna, will you please come here." Laura addressed her daughter, who was sitting in the front row, with the Nuns. She was dressed conservatively, with a long skirt and a button up blouse that showed no cleavage. She looked like a nice-wholesome Church going girl. Laura hugged Anna once she got up to the stage. "I'm sure you all know my Daughter, Anna. She has been given special instructions, isn't that right." Anna nodded, with a big smile. "Very good, I'll let you to it my sweet daughter."

Laura then faced back to the congregation and continued to preach. Anna stood next to her Mother for some time, smiling at the congregation, before slowly positioning herself behind Laura. Anna bent down and slowly started to pull up her Mother's zipper, which started at the ground and moved up. Laura's robe slowly started to split open from the back, first revealing her firm calves, then her juicy thighs, and finally Anna stopped once her mother's large ass was exposed. Anna new John was watching from the curtains behind and opened Laura's checks to reveal her pink asshole. There was a bluster going on in the congregation, and Laura had to calm them,

"Now, now, trust me. This is his plan remember." The bluster quieted, but didn't go away. The congregation couldn't see exactly what was going on, but could tell Anna was squatting behind her mother. They couldn't see that Anna had started to lick her Mother's asshole, sending shivers of pleasure through Laura's body. "And..." Laura had to stop, and resolve herself as Anna sent butterflies flying through her body by rimming her ass before continuing, "Remember that it is written we shall not waste the seed."

Laura continued with her sermon as John watched Anna play with her mother's Asshole in front of the entire congregation. He was now raging hard, and couldn't take it any longer; John moved from outside the curtain and started to approach Laura and her daughter. He was not wearing any pants, as was usual. It wasn't until he was about halfway to Laura, and her pre-lubed asshole, that people from the congregation started to murmur much louder, and gasp as John approached Laura from behind. Laura continued with her sermon, despite no one actually listening. Hearing John approach Anna stopped rimming her Mother and spread her Mother's large ass, revealing a bulls-eye target for John. John wrapped his hands around Laura's wide hips; Anna grabbed his cock and placed his tip at the entrance to Laura's tight, wet sphincter.

There were members from the crowd standing up now, in shock, with their hands covering their mouths; in contrast the Nuns in the front row hadn't moved. John slowly pushed his cock forward, forcing Laura's bud to slowly give way to his girth. Laura had been giving her sermon as if nothing had happened but let out an audible sigh as John pushed his head into her tight, little knot. John slowly forced his meat deeper and deeper, enjoying every millimeter of Laura's tightness.

"Remember, we must obey his Laws! This is his will, so we must abide!" Laura said as John finally finished plunging his entire length into Laura. John began to slowly thrust in and out as Laura continued, "If... we do... we can find pleasure in submission." Laura had some trouble talking fluidly as John's manhood slowly moved in and out of her bud. Laura moved her hands to the edge of the podium to stabilize herself.

The congregation watched in shock as John began fucking Laura's ass in earnest.

"I can feel his thick cock plunging in and out of my ass hole. Every thrust he hits spots inside of me my Husband didn't even knew existed. All I can think about is him thrusting harder and harder, and hitting my Oooo-" Laura cut off mid-sentence as she let out an erotic moan. The congregation watched. Most of the men in the congregation were starting to get hard; they were still human after all.

"Please, Sister's. . . see to the congregation," Laura said belabored as she tried to talk through the pleasure emanating from her tight knot. The Nuns sitting in the front row got up and began to disperse themselves into the rest of the congregation. As they found a man with an obvious hardon they knelt down, removed his pants, and began to suck him off. Most of them had wives, but the wives were in such shock they didn't fight back.

Now that most of the congregation was occupied John decided to up the perversion. John reached down and pulled Laura's robe up, over her hips, revealing a neatly, trimmed pussy. Anna, Laura's daughter, and been sitting and watching, John ordered her to lick Laura's pussy. Anna re-positioned herself and began lapping at her mother's clit.

"Oh God." Laura cried in a sultry tone to the congregation. "My Daughter is licking my clit, while my Ass hole is being filled." It only took a few seconds of Anna's writhe tongue to set Laura off. Laura's legs began to shake and quiver as she came. Laura collapsed onto the podium as the Orgasm wracked her body.

The Nuns had started to service the rest of the congregation, kneeling between the legs of the male members and giving them a blowjob, while their wives sat a-gape at the whole situation - stunned unable to move. Some members had started to fuck in the middle of the service, bending their wives over the pews. The whole church was filled with lustful cries.

John was unrelenting as his cock pounded Laura's ass, causing her body to roll from orgasm to orgasm. Laura's body would instinctively pull away from Anna's tongue as her body climaxed, only to be set off again as her clit touched her daughters writhing, pink tool. Laura had no escape, as John gripped her hips firmly in place, using her as a hole to satiate his lust. Laura moaned incoherently as John plunged in and out of her. John grabbed a fistful of Laura's hair and turned her head inches from the mic and slapped her lightly to knock some sense into her. Laura once again began to narrate their sex scene,

"He's completely dominating my ass; I can barely stand up, oOOoo." John kept a tight grip on Laura's hair while he grinded his cock against her sphincter. "It feels so good to submit. He's pulling my hair and forcing me to... too... tooo" Laura couldn't finished as her body contracted for yet another orgasm. Laura moaned into the mic, broadcasting her orgasm to the entire congregation. After the orgasm had finished wracking Laura's poor body she went limp and her eyes rolled into her head, her legs giving out completely. John had to quickly pull out to catch Laura. Laura had passed out; her body just couldn't take all the pleasure. John managed to lay her down, out of the way, on the floor with Anna's help. Anna gave John a surprised looked to which John said,

"Like Mother like Daughter I guess," to which Anna just smiled. John had made Anna pass out when he raped her in front of her whole family. Anna took the mic and continued the sermon. The congregation was no thoroughly transfixed, men and women alike.

"Don't worry about my Mother, she'll be ok, just too much stimulation." Anna said with a cheeky smile, still dressed in her conservative blouse and long skirt. "While the good book tells us we must submit, it also tells us we must repent. And I stand here today, in front of this wonderful congregation to repent, for I am a sinner. I was brutally raped in front of my Father and Mother. As you all know, we live in a land where citizens are given ranks, and any higher ranked citizen can do whatever they want do lower ranked citizens. One day a higher ranking citizen walked into my home and took my virginity in front of my family. I have committed the sin of sex outside of marriage. For this I must be punished." Anna hung her head low after the last sentence, as if in remorse.

From behind the stage's curtain Sister Superior Roberta came out pushing a large wooden contraption. It looked like a mini-hang man galley, with a wooden beam high up with a rope hanging down. The rope was threaded through a pulley so the other side was dangling down as if to ring a bell.

A nun came up and moved the podium, making way for Sister Superior Roberta's contraption, which now took center stage. She placed the mic onto a mic stand so Anna could still talk through the PA system.

"I'm naughty and must be thoroughly punished." Anna said into the mic. As she said this Roberta, who was dressed in a tight, black latex fetish suit, pulled Anna's hands behind her back and tying them tight with some rope. Roberta pulled her roughly under the wooden contraption, slapping Anna hard across the face, leaving a red mark. Roberta then violently ripped open Anna's blouse, exposing her pert, C cup teenager breasts. Roberta slapped each of Anna's tits and then said,

"Confess child. Tell the congregation of your deep, dark fantasies."

"I enjoyed being raped in front of my family. I sometimes fantasize I'll be raped again." Anna said, followed by a slap from Sister Superior Roberta across Anna's face. Anna let out a whimper of pain, and reflexively fought against her constraints, only causing them to dig deeper into her wrists.

"More, not good enough," The tight lip, serious Dominatrix said to Anna.

"I like it when my Master forces me to lick my own Mother's pussy after he cums inside of her," Again Roberta slapped her, this time twice, and much harder, tears starts to well up in Anna's eyes.

12