Konomama Pt. 07

Story Info
John and the Principal.
9.4k words
4.7
36.1k
53

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All people are at least 18 in this story, and I got this idea from a Manga, see my previous stories for the Authors name.

*****

"What do you want? I had gotten rather used to not seeing your ugly face," Cindy Rickter, the Principal for Powter's school said to John with a scowl, who had just barged into her office. Cindy was at her desk wearing a sharp navy-blue suit that hugged her curvy form. Under her blazer was a white button up blouse that was low cut, showing ample amounts of her massive cleavage. Her dark brown hair was done up in a tight, professional looking bun, as it normally was. Her face was adorned with a thin, wire frame set of glasses, completing her look as a Principal.

She was sitting in her chair, behind her large mahogany desk that was cluttered with papers. A mic rested in the middle for the school's PA system. John had arrived just before school was about to start, and before the announcements.

Several weeks ago, John had made a deal with the Mayor of Powter to get a chastity belt placed onto Cindy, leaving her completely unable to relieve herself sexually.

"I felt like I would just come for a chat," John said unable to hide his dumb smile.

"Mhm," Cindy responded skeptically. John sat down in one of her chairs in front of her desk, usually reserved for concerned parents or naughty students.

"Why are you so strict around here, in Powter, why not cut-back and enjoy the perks of your stature?" John said putting his feet up on the desk.

"Someone has to teach these kids, and if I abused my power nothing would ever get done." She scolded, not looking at John but focusing on some paper work.

"That doesn't seem right, why not both? And another thing, what made you come here in the first place? Seems an odd choice for such a prude."

There was a long silence, before Cindy put down what she was working on and looked at John to address him.

"Mr. Smith will there be anything else? Or can I get on with my day?" Her tone was less than pleasant.

With a stupid grin on his face John tossed the key to her chastity belt onto the desk, causing Cindy to stop what she was doing, and look up at John.

"I realized our agreement doesn't stop me from actually fucking you." John said, with a smirk. Cindy scoffed and replied,

"Well aren't you clever," Cindy replied with a dry, aloof tone, her eyes not moving from her paperwork. After a few more minutes of Cindy flipping through some paperwork John said,

"Well go on, take it off," John motioned to the key on her desk.

After a brief pause Cindy sighed in frustration, her work being interrupted. But then stood up and pulled her navy-blue skirt up around her waist, revealing the chastity belt that had been on her for weeks. John let out a quiet gasp as he took in her curvy form and thick hips.

Cindy picked up the key and unlocked the belt. Undoing the clasp, the belt fell to the floor, revealing her bare pussy with only a dark brown landing strip just above her entrance.

"What, how is that possible," John said, sitting up in his chair. She had the chastity belt on for some time, so she should have full bush.

"Laser hair remove is amazing," Cindy said, showing signs of the ever-so-smallest smile. Clearly, she took John's stunned reaction as a compliment. "So, your plan is to fuck me until I beg you to fuck me? Doesn't that seem backwards?"

"Yea, I'm going to fuck your brains out... but I have no intention of letting you cum." John said evilly.

"You're a perverted man Mr. Smith, you know that?" Cindy said with a scowl. "I have fifteen minutes before I need to make the school announcements, so let's hurry along whatever you plan to do," Cindy said very matter of fact. John walked around her desk, keeping the syringe full of aphrodisiac hidden.

"Well I figure we'll start with some spanking, since you have been just a peach." John placed his hand on Cindy's back, bending her at the waist so she rested on her desk, her large ass exposed. John pushed her chair aside. Cindy let out a laugh and said,

"You don't mind if I keep working to do?" Cindy said nonchalantly, not really asking for permission. She continued with her paper work as if John wasn't there, much to John's delight.

John kept the syringe out of Cindy's line of sight in his left hand and began to rub her huge butt with his right hand. John squeezed and groped her ass, and then cocked back and gave her a light slap. Cindy didn't react, but he could see her olive-tan skin turning slightly red. John again rubbed and groped her ass, and then cocked back even further and spanked her harder emitting a loud thwack but causing no reaction from Cindy.

"Oh Papa, I've been such a naughty girl," Cindy said dryly and sarcastically not bothering to even look back at John, continuing with her work.

John cocked back and slapped her ass HARD, causing a loud smack to echo through her office, and immediately after John plunged the syringe into her ass and pushed down onto the plunger. Cindy grimaced slightly at the impact and didn't even notice the sharp pain of the syringe. John quickly removed the syringe and placed the syringe in her trash bin.

"And naughty girls get punished," John said with satisfaction, now gently rubbing Cindy's red ass. John was already rock hard, just looking at Cindy's rocking body. John sat down in her plush leather chair.

John gathered up as much spit as he could muster, spit onto his fingers, he then slowly stuck his fingers into Cindy's pussy, exploring her sex. John's wiggled his thumb back and forth on Cindy's clit while he slowly moved his fingers in and out, spreading his saliva through her pussy. As John continued to play with her pussy he chatted,

"I'm told I haven't gotten enough girls pregnant." John's tone was casual, as if it was normal for someone to play with the Principal's pussy. Cindy responded in a similarly casual tone, not acknowledging what John was doing.

"Hm, yes, unfortunately it's one of Konomama's economic drivers, young women." Cindy replied, as if everything was normal. "Most cities have some system in place to meet their quota. Usually some kind of marker showing a girl is ovulating or fertile. I suppose that's your job for Powter, what a shame for those girls."

"How is that a bad? Isn't that every mans dream?" John replied, his thumb making slow circles against Cindy's clit.

"I meant for the girls. If you're forced to have sex why not be forced by someone attractive." Cindy didn't look up as she dealt John an underhanded insult. In response John smacked her large ass again, harder than before.

"You really are a naughty girl," John said, giving her delicious ass another grope and a squeeze before returning to her sex. Cindy made no reaction to her spanking as she continued to focus on her paper work. "Tell me more about these fertility markers?"

"Well usually towns will require women to track their cycles, and when fertile they will wear a marker, say a pink skirt for example, to let the higher-class males know." Cindy said matter-of-factly. "I saw that when I was a Principal in the Capital.

"That's a good idea, we should do something like that here" John said as he continued to play with the Principal's sex, he could feel Cindy's juices starting to flow.

"Yes, pregnancy rates went up after that." Cindy said dryly. Again, John spanked the Principal's luscious ass, causing a loudTHWACK. John groped and mauled her ass and then revealed her perfectly pink asshole. Leaning in John began to rim the outside of Cindy's asshole.

Surprised by the sudden sensation Cindy let out a muffled sigh, trying to fight against the pleasure. For the first time since they started she acknowledge John's sexual activities.

"Mr. Smith, you are a nasty boy," Cindy turned around to look at John, her hand sifting through his hair almost affectionately.

John continued to twirl his tongue around Cindy's knotted asshole, while his fingers explored her depth and his thumb played with her clit. Cindy's juices were now flowing, as his fingers moved in and out effortlessly.

"However, it's going to take more than a rimjob to make me break," Cindy said, even though her body was obviously enjoying herself. Despite her words Cindy had now started to move her hips unconsciously ever so slightly in rhythm with John's fingers and tongue. John pulled his fingers out and moved his tongue to her hard clit. John flicked Cindy's clit back and forth with his tongue.

Cindy let out another muffled moan; however, this one was slightly more audible as the pleasure started to build.

John alternated between quick, fast flicks and broad, slow licks of his tongue. John could tell Cindy was getting closer and closer to the edge. She had gone some two weeks, at least, without any real sexual satisfaction. Cindy's breathing became shallow, and her hips were now almost gyrating on John's face.

Suddenly and without warning John stopped, and announced,

"That's enough, my turn," John stood up, now fully erect, "unless of course you're ready to beg for it." Cindy's face was flushed with arousal, and her juices were flowing down her legs. With a steely resolve Cindy replied,

"Don't flatter yourself Mr. Smith."

John sat down in Cindy's chair, his erect cock pointing up, waiting to be serviced.

"You can start anytime then." John said, after a moment of pause Cindy got off the desk and sat at John's feet. Her faced flushed behind her wire-frame glasses. He could see her massive tits moving up and down with her faster than average breathing. John chuckled to himself, despite the Principal's verbal protests it was obvious Cindy wanted this, or at least her Body wanted this, the effects of the aphrodisiac must be working. "Open your blouse, I want to see your massive tits."

"As you wish," Cindy said sarcastically and then started to undue blouse, slowly revealing a very sexy, red, lacy bra that held her huge tits together.

Cindy spit an enormous load of saliva into her massive cleavage, using her fingers to spread it around. She then placed John's cock at the entrance to her cleavage and slowly enveloped his dick with her tit flesh. John let out a sigh as her warm cleavage completely enveloped his meat. Her breasts were so large John could only just barely make out the head of his cock when Cindy had him fully enclosed.

"And you did that all without instruction," John said with a smirk as Cindy began to bob her tits up and down over his shaft, her large bosom enveloping his man-meat. Cindy rolled her eyes in protest and said,

"The sooner I get you off the sooner I can get back to work and start the morning announcements." Cindy said almost deluding herself. Cindy was working John's dick with extra vigor. John groped her large tits as she worked his cock. Her large nipples easily poked through the fabric of her bra. John began to twerk her enormous nipples in between his thumb and forefinger. Cindy accidently let out a soft moan as John played with her extra sensitive nipples, the aphrodisiac now coursing through Cindy's body, making every touch extra sensual.

"I saw some interesting footage of a Town hall meeting you might be interested in." Cindy had now started to lick the tip of John's cock as he managed to barely poke through her massive cleavage. John continued, "An interesting suggestion from a young girl named Beth." Cindy's eyes shot up, locking her gaze with John.

Beth had suggested a formation of a student body to pick members from each class that would be designated for John's personal use. A compromise between what John wanted, a full-on orgy every day, and what the Principal wanted, no distractions.

"It seems to me that it would be a great teaching tool. You could use it as a reward for those students who wanted it, and a punishment for those who didn't." A flash of something, hope maybe, traveled across Cindy's face, as she slowly moved her tits over John's cock. Her mind was becoming foggy as the aphrodisiac set in, unbeknownst to her. If they had a system in place to prevent classroom disruptions, then she could beg John to fuck her. "But, I don't think we need to do that though. It's pretty obvious how bad you want my cock to pound your tight pussy."

"Ya right, not gonna happen," Cindy said, but her eyes and actions told a different story. Cindy continued to move her massive tits up and down John's shaft.

"Your face is flushed, your breathing is heavy, and your nipples are hard as rocks. And every time I touch them you let out a moan." Just to prove his point John grazed her nipples with his fingers, causing Cindy to moan.

"Anyone would be like this after two weeks," Cindy said defensively. The Principal's body was now on fire as the aphrodisiac had taken full effect.

John continued to bury his cock into Cindy's massive cleavage, while his hands gently tweaked and rubbed her nipples, sending tiny waves of pleasure coursing through the principal's chest.

"Enough business, we can talk later," John popped his cock out of her cleavage and then slowly forced the Principal's head onto his cock, moving it down the Principal's throat. John held onto the Principal's bun and continued to move her up and down on his shaft.

Cindy's tongue wriggled along the underside of his shaft, her burning desire being held back by her will not to give in, John's pre-cum tasted extra potent today, sweet like honey. Her mind was filled with lustful thoughts revolving around John's throbbing cock.

She felt used like an object as John guided her head up and down on his meat like some sex toy, which only excited her more. Her hands moved towards her large, aroused nipples, playing and pulling them, and then slowly moved down her belly and towards her aching sex.

John pulled her head back and gave her a stinging slap across the face.

"Not until I say so," John said referring to her hand wandering towards her dripping wet cunt. Instead of replying she just gave John a death glare followed by a sigh of frustration, and then corrected her demeanor, placing her hands back onto her bosom.

John reburied his cock down her throat forcing her nose into his groin.

"You are a tough one Mrs. Rickter, which makes this all the sweeter." John could feel Cindy start to squirm as he held her head in place, his hand firmly gripped over her tightly done bun and neck.

Cindy's eyes had started to tear up as John shoved his cock all the way down her throat, her nostrils were filled with his scent as they were buried in his crotch, and despite all of that her body felt like lava. The taste of John's seed filled her mouth as more pre-cum leaked out, sending Cindy deeper into a spiral of primal lust.

John knew this wasn't going to be enough, he had to force her mind deeper down the lust spiral.

John pulled her head off his cock, Cindy gasped for air. John wrapped one of Cindy's hands around his shaft.

"Jerk me off onto your face and talk dirty," John demanded from Cindy. Without only a slight hesitation Cindy began moving her hand like a piston, aiming the tip of John's cock towards mouth.

"Oh yes, cum all over my face," The Principal said dryly, clearly not in the mood to talk dirt, however her eyes stared at the tip of John's cock dreamily, her mind slowly becoming eclipsed by the aphrodisiac.

John remembered Cindy's file and her deep sexual fetish, and in an attempt to force Cindy into a deeper lust he said,

"Why does mommy need my cum on her face?" John could have sworn he saw Cindy's eyes dilate as she heard what came out of John's mouth. Her grip on John's cock tightened and picked up speed.

"Why mommy needs that young, vigorous cum on her face to keep her skin smooth and youthful." Cindy's demeanor and expression had changed, she was now fully griped by the aphrodisiac, her mind singularly focused on sex. Her free hand tweaking and pulling on her nipples while she continued to jerk off John. She continued her dirty talk,

"Come on son, splatter my face with that delicious cum. It will feel good, and that's part of mummy's job, is making you feel good. Just let it out all over Mommy." Cindy's heart was racing, as she really started to get into the dirty talk.

John could feel his balls tighten up as Cindy talked dirty. Her professional blouse open, revealing her enormous tits, her brown eyes looking lustfully at his cock, begging for his cum, all the while her hand moving up and down his manhood. John began to let out a guttural moan as he began to cum.

"Oh Yes, Mark me, Yes," Cindy said, sticking out her pink tongue to catch his cum while her hand moved faster and faster. John's balls tightened as he let out a torrent of cum onto Cindy's face, covering her chin, mouth, and glasses in his seed.

Cindy's continued to jerk John off while he came over her face, her body still burning with desire. Cindy let go of John's cock and began to feed the cum on her face into her mouth, tasting his delicious seed. After a few moments John broke the silence,

"Ah, thank you, that was wonderful" John said, slightly winded as he recovered from his orgasm. "But, time to put your chastity belt back on," John said.

Cindy let out a cry of desperation and hopelessness, her body was a volcano of desire, ready to erupt,

"What no, please," her voice shaky, almost on the break of tears, her body needing desperate release. John smirked slightly and said,

"Please what?" Instantly Cindy knew what she needed to say, all she wanted was sweet release, to be FUCKED. As quietly as she could muster, with her head down Cindy said,

"please fuck me."

"What was that?" John said now in a full-blown smile. He put his hand under her chin, drawing her face up, trying to meet her gaze but her eyes darted away.

"please fuck me," Cindy said again meekly, the battle was lost. John pulled her up and set her on her desk. Spreading her legs apart, revealing her dripping wet, eager cunt.

Still hard John placed the tip of his cock at her entrance and began to fondle the outside of her labia with the head of his dick.

"I'll make you a deal." John said, Cindy remained quiet to hear him out. "I'll agree to Beth's deal, creating a committee and all that, but in exchange I want something else."

"What," Cindy said like a needy child.

"You. You'll become my personal sex slave and assistant." Cindy gulped hard as a knot formed in her throat from all the sexual tension. Cindy tried her best to process the situation, but her mind was completely covered in a sexual fog. Unable to fully process the ramifications and wanting nothing but her sexual release Cindy nodded her head meekly in agreement. "Make it official," John said, handing her the mic on her desk and turning on the PA system.

Cindy held the mic in her shaky hands and tried to think for a moment. It had been so long since she'd been allowed to cum. This wasn't a bad thing, this was a compromise, she rationed in her head. After a few quiet moments of contemplation Cindy finally turned on the mic and made an announcement to the entire school,

"Hello Powter, Public Schools, this is your Principal speaking." Cindy's voiced sounded shaky, a mix of excitement and nervousness, uncharacteristic of her. "I'm here to inform you all that we will be creating a sex service committee to please the carnal desires of our esteemed citizens in Powter." A light roar of approval could be heard going through the school as Cindy made the announcement. She quickly turned the mic off and said, "Now Mr. Smith if you wouldn't mind keeping your end of the bargain and fuck my brains out."

"turn the mic on and tell them what's about to happen," John said with a cruel grin. Biting her lip in hesitation Cindy reluctantly turned the mic back on.

"In commemoration, I'm going to broadcast our honored Mr. Smith fucking my pussy with his thick cock," Cindy announced into the mic. Another light roar could be heard coming from the school.