Kool Pussi

Story Info
Cool girl finds herself in hot water on a lonely road.
1.2k words
3.85
57.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy am I glad you guys stopped," you exclaim as my buddy Ryan and I get out of our van. "The last car went by an hour ago, and my damn phone isn't working out here."

"No problem changing that tire, miss," I give you a little grin, "I bet the spare's in the trunk."

Ryan and I exchange a look when we see your vanity plates KOOLPSS3 and another one when you bend way over into the trunk to point out the spare, giving us a fine view of your round ass in very short skirt.

We set to work and pretty quickly have the tire swapped while you chatter about how you're glad the cops didn't come around because you just bailed out of a party where your now ex-boyfriend was hitting on other girls.

I heave the flat into your trunk while you gush, "Gee, I just don't know how to thank you two enough!!"

You turn to step into the car and realize that Ryan is leaning on the driver's door. You stand still for a moment, getting flustered as he leers at your plump tits squeezed into a too tight top.

I step up behind you and murmur, in a soft cold voice, "Nobody's gonna come by, and there's no where to run. Just be cool, show us how much you appreciate our help, and you'll be fine."

You flinch as I stroke your hair and keep on talking, "I've had black pussy, and white pussy, and dirty pussy, but yours is the first kool pussy I've seen."

I press you back against the car and rub my hand across your hips.

Ryan joins in, running his thick fingers over your arm, face and neck, "Our favorite kind of pussy is the same pussy, baby."

We each grab an arm and half-carry, half-walk you to the side of the van away from the road. You stand quivering between us as we start to nuzzle and kiss your face while pawing your body. Our free hands start squeezing your tits, pulling up your top and ripping off the thin lacy bra you're wearing. I jiggle your fat boobs in my hands, rolling your nipples between my fingers and pinching them. You squirm more as Ryan's hand pulls up your skit and pushes between your thighs. My hand slides into your hair, tangling it in my fingers, and then jerking it firmly.

You know what I want you to do, and your legs spread out so his fingers can invade your bald snatch. He rips off your thong and stuffs into the pocket of his greasy jeans. He fingers your clit while I bend down to suck and bite on your nipples. A few moans start to escape from your lips, mixed with tiny silent sobs.

"I think it's time for her to say thank you like she means it," I tell Ryan.

He opens the side door of the van, and we sit you down on the floor. Ryan steps inside and grabs your wrists, grabbing a free electrical cord and looping it around them. I loosen my pants with my free hand. I hold your hair tightly with other and pull your face to my thick cock as it bounces free of my jeans. You can smell the musk and sweat as I rub the shaft over your cheeks. I thrust the head towards your lips but you turn away. My hand tightens in your hair, jerking your head back.

"Open," I growl.

Your mouth drops a bit and I force the head between your lips, pushing my cock in so deep and fast you gag. I pull back out as you gasp, yanking your head back so I can see the tears running down your face.

"Open," I command you again.

You comply faster, and my cock goes in deep and hard into your throat. My balls are almost rubbing on your chin. I hold my cock there as you try to pull back and then yank it out so you can gasp a breath. My dick slams into your mouth again, this time not so deep, and I hold your head steady while my hips thrust towards your face.

Ryan breaks in, "I think this kool pussy is ready for a hot rod."

He pulls you back into the van and ties your arms to the base of the storage racks. We change places, and he drops his pants. His thick cock and hairy balls are already at full attention. He yanks apart your legs and slaps your pussy and clit.

"That pussy ain't kool," he says as he fingers your juicy cunt, "Damm she's ready!".

He throws your legs over his shoulders and leans in, thrusting his dick deep into your helpless cunt. He starts to grunt like an animal with each thrust. His powerful strokes shake your body and you start to moan quietly, and then louder.

"Aw, hell yeah, this bitch is loving my pussy broom!" he grins at me.

My cock is still hard, and I'm rubbing the head on your jiggling boobs. He starts to stroke faster, pushing your legs back farther, his balls slapping against your ass with each thrust. Your moans turn into low screams, now more from the cock throbbing inside your pussy than fear.

"Hey, dude, no sloppy seconds!" I yell over at him.

He slows his thrusts, gasping to control his aching cock and then pulls out, giving your ass a slap as he does. We switch places and he strokes his still firm cock over your face. You can see your cunt juice dripping down the shaft to his balls as his fingers work up and down his rod.

One swift thrust of my cock jerks your attention back between your legs. Your sweet pussy closes around my shaft, gripping the entire length. I hold still inside you and reach one hand down to flick your clit. The touch sends a shockwave roaring through your body, making your back arch and your hips thrust toward mine. I give your clit a few more teasing strokes before I start to pump my thick rod into and out of your snatch.

I move slow at first, working it around inside you, raking your pussy walls with the bulging head. Your hips start to thrust faster so your clit grinds against my groin. I hold still again and let you work your pussy up and down the thick stick inside you. I slip it out to tease your clit with the head and you gasp, amazed that your body is now aching to be invaded again.

My next thrusts are hard, deep, and fast. Your body rocks against mine and your screams start to match my deep groans. I can feel the waves rushing through your pussy and pounding on your clit. Your body freezes for a moment and then you explode, your pussy pumping its juice out around my shaft. Ryan groans at the same moment, his cock arching and shooting a thick stream of cum over your tits, neck and belly. You can feel the hot spunk dripping running down your sides.

You scream again as my cock twitches hard inside you and you feel my hot sperm filling your hungry pussy until the cum drips down your ass and over my balls. All three of us lay panting for a little bit before we offer you a thick stack of paper towels to clean up with, and tuck you back in your car before driving off.