Kora's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Kora's graduation trip doesn't go as planned.
2.6k words
4.11
27.2k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not here," Kora whispered, "We'll get caught."

"Fine," Alexa relented. "Let's go farther into the park. We'll be hidden by the trees."

"Wait," Kora grabbed Alexa's hand. "Behind there," she smirked, pointing at a stern looking statue situated in the middle of the park. The statue depicted an older looking man dressed in a long robe. He was holding a book in his left hand and some sort of hammer or gavel in his right.

Alexa began laughing as the two American girls made their way over to the stocky iron figure posed in a wide legged-stance. They looked at the plaque on the pedestal displaying a paragraph printed in the Cyrillic alphabet. Below it there were several translations written in various languages. They eventually found the English translation.

Alexa read aloud, "'This statue was erected in memory of His Honorable Judge Isaak Thorsky (1958 - 2019). Judge Thorsky diligently served the Vulmonian legal system for over three decades. First as a prosecuting attorney. And later in his career as a federal court judge. He is remembered for his tough stance against crime. And his willingness to uphold traditional Vulmonian values. He was also known for his devout religious faith and was an active member of the Vulmonian Eastern Orthodox Church.'"

"Sounds like he was a barrel of laughs while he was alive," Kora sniggered.

"Yeah, I bet he was great at parties," Alexa chuckled as the girls once again burst into giggles.

They made their way behind the pedestal of the statue and looked around. There did not appear to be anyone else in the park, which was not a surprise, given the late hour. And behind the statue, they were mostly hidden from view from anyone who might happen to be walking by on the park's pathway.

Alexa wrapped her arms around Kora's shoulders and pulled the other girl closer to her. Kora rested her hands on Alexa's ample bust and dragged her fingers down her breasts, searching for Alexa's nipples.

Alexa leaned her face towards Kora's and pressed her lips against the other girl's. Kora opened her mouth slightly and licked Alexa's lips. Their tongues touched and began to slowly and gently stroke each other. Kora sighed as she felt the warmth of Alexa's soft tongue and moist mouth.

Alexa's hands dropped down from Kora's shoulders, rubbing her arms. She then grasped the waistband Kora's jeans, undid the button and unzipped her fly.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Kora asked in a husky whisper.

"No one's here," Alexa assured her as she dropped to her knees. "It's just you and me." Then glancing up at the statue, she comically added, "And Judge Thorsky, of course."

Kora chuckled as Alexa pulled her jeans all the way down to her ankles. Her white cotton panties covered her vulva and buttocks. Alexa reached her fingers towards the gusset of Kora's panties and began to gently stroke her girlfriend through the light thin fabric.

"You're wet," Alexa observed smugly.

"Well, aren't you?" Kora retorted.

"Yeah," Alexa laughed as she began to slowly roll down the little white panties. Kora's light brown pubic hair came into view - a few shades darker than the dark honey blonde hair on her head. Alexa could smell Kora's slightly salty fragrant musk. It was both familiar and arousing. "I think it's time for me to give you your graduation present," she joked as she began running the tips of her fingers over Kora's pubic mound.

"Mmm... this is one hell of a graduation present," Kora quipped.

"Don't we deserve some sort of a reward for surviving four years at a women's college?" Alexa reasoned. "I had to go almost my whole undergrad without any dick."

"Hey, so did I!" Kora reminded her.

"Yeah, but you also went to an all-girls high school," Alexa explained, looking up at Kora. "You have never even fucked a dude before. So you don't know what you've been missing."

"So please tell me Ms. Alexa, what exactly am I missing?" Kora asked.

"Not much," Alexa conceded. "Trust me, I eat pussy much better than any guy you'll ever meet!"

Alexa then turned her attention back to Kora's privates. She lightly tickled Kora's puffy labia, making her squirm. "Step out of your pants and undies. And lay down on the ground," Alexa instructed. "You always cum more easily when you're laying down and relaxed."

Kora swiftly kicked off her sandals and lifted her bare feet out of her jeans and panties.

Alexa grabbed the discarded items of clothing. She walked around to the front of the statue and Kora apprehensively followed.

Suddenly Alexa flung the blue jeans upwards towards the statue above them. The denim pants landed across the statue's left arm, resting in the crook of his elbow.

"Hey!" Kora angrily protested.

"Don't worry," Alexa said, brushing off Kora's concerns. "They're not that high up. We can easily get them back down afterwards."

She then tossed Kora's white cotton panties up into the air as well. The undergarment landed directly on the gavel in the statue's right hand.

Alexa loudly guffawed at the additions she had made to the statue's appearance by using her girlfriend's clothing. "A definite improvement for sure!" she proudly declared.

Kora laughed nervously. With the dainty looking panties hanging from the judge's gavel, the statue was now quite funny looking.

However, as the crisp night breeze blew against her nether regions, Kora became acutely aware of just how exposed she was. She began to feel uncomfortable as she anxiously looked around.

The two American girls quickly made their way back behind the statue. "Lay down!" Alexa commanded.

Kora knelt down in the grass. The cool dewy foliage tickled the sensitive skin on her knees and shins. She laid down on her back as instructed and looked up at the starry night sky.

Alexa knelt over her and looked down at the slender petite blonde. She began unfastening the buttons on Kora's blouse.

"I can't get completely naked," Kora said disapprovingly. "What if someone comes along and we need to make a run for it.

"I just want to suck on your nipples for a bit," Alexa cajoled. "Come on! You may not have very big breasts. But you do have fabulous nipples - they're so pink and perfect!"

It was true - Kora was almost completely flat-chested. She almost never wore a bra. And when she did, she either wore a AAA cup or a bralette.

On that particular summer night, she had decided to wear nothing under her pink satin blouse.

Sometimes She felt self-conscious next to Alexa and her buxom DDs. But Alexa was always so complimentary of her body, Kora was slowly learning to become comfortable with her tiny breasts.

After Alexa had Kora's blouse completely unbuttoned, she pulled it off of her shoulders. Kora sat up, removed the pink top completely and tossed it off to the side. She laid back down.

Alexa looked down at her unclothed girlfriend with an amorous gaze. She let out something between a moan and a growl. "My god you're gorgeous!"

She bent down and took Kora's right nipple between her lips and twirled the tip of her tongue around the end of Kora's erect nipple.

"OH!" Kora squealed in surprise, not expecting the sensation to be so intense. Alexa then sucked on Kora's right nipple, giving it a gentle nip. "AH!" Kora cried.

"I love the noises you make," Alexa smiled slyly as she situated herself between Kora's naked thighs and laid down on her stomach. She stroked Kora's legs and tickled her pale smooth skin behind her knees.

"Uh!" Kora bit her lip, trying her best not to make too much noise. But Alexa knew exactly where and how to touch her body. It was almost impossible for Kora to keep quiet when Alexa was manipulating all of her private places and erogenous zones.

Alexa combed her fingers through Kora's wispy light brown nether hair and teasingly blew on the cleft separating her labia.

"Oh god," Kora sighed.

Alexa pulled Kora's larger outer lips apart, exposing Kora's pink hairless inner lips and her swelling bud up above her moist opening. "What a beautiful pussy," Alexa cooed. "Pink and perfect. Just like your nipples." Alexa brought her face right between Kora's thighs and licked the shaft of her clitoris with her warm wet tongue.

"Oh jesus!" Kora exclaimed.

Alexa continued to rhythmically lick Kora's clit as her fingers slowly made their way down to Kora's slick hole.

"How many fingers?" Alexa inquired.

"Just one or two," Kora panted. "You know I can't handle three."

"You have such a teeny tiny pussy," Alexa teased. "Alright, we'll just start off with one finger for now," she asserted before she resumed stroking Kora's sensitive nub with her lips and tongue. She licked at a steady and familiar pace, which she knew her girlfriend liked.

She stroked Kora's shining wet labia minora for a few moments. And then she slowly inserted her middle finger into Kora's womanly entrance. Kora was tight - extremely tight. Alexa could feel Kora's vaginal walls snugly hug her finger.

As Kora stared up at the full moon, she could feel the invading digit in her womanhood. It was not an unwelcome intrusion. But it did definitely feel foreign and almost a little uncomfortable at first. But then Alexa began searching and stroking - rubbing with her fingertip against Kora's front inner wall.

And then she found it! That spot - that special place made of spongy tissue. It was engorged and swollen. Alexa's finger stroked that spot at the same tempo as her tongue lapping at Kora's clit.

"Oh..." Kora moaned. "OH... OHHH! OOOHHHH!"

Alexa knew not to go harder or faster. This was it, Kora was in the zone - it would not take long for her to come. Alex just needed to keep up a steady consistent pace.

"Oh Jesus... Oh god..." Kora arched her back.

Alexa kept her head down and continued licking and stroking. She knew her girlfriend would come soon. Especially with the excitement of being outdoors in a semi-public place.

"Uh... UH... AH... AAAHHH!" Kora's entire body tensed up. Her hands were balled up into tiny little fists. Her knees locked and her legs straightened out, spread wide open. "UUUHHH!" she cried out as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut. "OH... OOOHHH!"

As Kora's back straightened out again, her entire body began shaking. "Oh god!" she breathed. She then looked down at her girlfriend. "Please stop. You know I'm too sensitive right after I come."

Alexa looked up at her and smiled. "You came? Really?" she asked with mock surprise. "I couldn't tell," she teased. She then climbed up on top of her girlfriend and kissed her. Kora tasted herself on Alexa's lips. It was a salty flavor, but not unpleasant.

Alexa then laid down on her side next to Kora and let her right hand wander all over Kora's naked body. She pinched the tips of Kora's nipples. "Perfect pink little nipples," she said and then kissed her. "Happy graduation."

"Happy graduation," Kora replied as she kissed Alexa back.

Suddenly both American girls shut their eyes and shielded their faces as their vision was assaulted by a blinding white light.

An angry male voice shouted at them in an eastern European language that neither girl could comprehend.

"I'm sorry!" Alexa shouted back English. "We don't speak Vulmonian." She tried her best to cover Kora's nude form with her hand and arm.

"This is the Nulmara police. Stand up and put your hands behind your heads!" the man barked. He was speaking English, but with a noticeable eastern European accent.

Suddenly there was the addition of another male voice. "Do it now!" the second man commanded. "Or else you'll be in alot of trouble."

With the light of apparently two flashlights being shone in their faces, the girls could not see who was speaking. And it was impossible to know how many of them there were.

"We'd better do what they say," Alexa whispered to her girlfriend.

"But I'm naked!" horrified, Kora pointed out.

"I'm sorry," Alexa pleaded, "But I don't think we have a choice. My grandmother said that the Vulmonian police can get very rough if you don't obey."

Trembling, the two American girls stood up. Alexa raised her hands and put them behind her head. However, Kora kept one hand pressed firmly across her chest. And the other hand she used to cover her crotch. She could not stop shaking.

"I told you to put your hands behind your head," the first voice yelled, repeating the order.

"Just do it!" Alexa implored. "Things will get worse if you don't!"

Closing her eyes, Kora willed herself to removed her hands from her breasts and pubic area. And then taking in a deep breath, she placed her hands on the back of her head. She gulped and opened her eyes.

The two men aimed both of their flashlights onto Kora's naked body.

With the light no longer directly in their faces, the American girls could see that one of the police officers was probably around forty years old. He sported a thick beard. The other policeman was slightly younger and clean-shaven.

"What do we have here?" the bearded officer exclaimed. He did nothing to hide the amusement in his voice.

"Are those your clothes hanging off of the front of Judge Thorsky's statue?" the younger officer demanded to know.

Kora nodded her head in the affirmative. Tears escaped from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Public nudity AND vandalism? You're in alot of trouble!" the bearded policeman taunted. "Both of you girls, put your hands behind your backs."

"Aren't you going to let me get dressed first?" Kora asked incredulously.

"Why?" the clean-shaven officer shrugged. "You seemed to be pretty comfortable before wearing no clothes. Why are you so shy all of a sudden.

"You used your clothing to commit an act of vandalism," the bearded officer explained. "Your clothes are now part of the crime scene - they're evidence."

"No!" Kora cried out in distress. She then turned to look at Alexa. "Your grandparents are Vulmonian. You're half-Vulmonian! Can't you do something?"

"Well... I mean... my grandparents moved to The States before my dad was born. I don't even speak Vulmonian," Alexa apologetically replied. "I guess I could try to call my great-aunt or a second cousin or something."

"You'll have to do that down at the police station," the younger officer informed them. "Now hands behind your backs!" he demanded.

The girls both placed their hands behind them. The clean-shaven officer swiftly placed handcuffs around Alexa's wrists. The older policeman stepped behind Kora and cuffed her.

The two older men then marched the American girls through the park towards the street entrance. Kora's pale naked skin looked almost white in the moon light.

"You know," said the bearded officer, "homosexuality is strictly prohibited here in Vulmonia." Both girls looked up at him with wide terrified eyes. "You two ladies are going to have quite a tough time ahead of you," he chuckled, shaking his head.

They escorted the girls out of the park and onto the sidewalk. A police cruiser was parked next to the curb just a few feet away. The younger policemen opened the back door. "Get in!" he instructed. The girls climbed into the back of the squad car. Kora could feel the plastic material of the seat against the naked skin of her buttocks.

"American girls!" the older officer smirked. Both policemen began laughing. The bearded officer then slammed the door shut, locking both girls into the back of the police cruiser.

Alexa and Kora's graduation trip was quickly turning into a terrible misadventure.