Kora's Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judge Fukin smiled at Dr. Carolia's amusing, if predictable, play on words. "Sure, why not," he said with a smirk. He took the vibrator from Mr. Uday and walked over to the examination table. He looked down at Kora's nude body. "Well, you certainly got more than you bargained for. Didn't you, Miss Bainne?"

"Please," Kora whispered. "I just want this to be over with."

Judge Fukin twisted the base of the vibrator, turning it on. He brought it between Kora's legs and gently pressed it against the shaft of her clitoris.

"Ah!" Kora gasped.

"Miss Bainne, at the time of your arrest, you were caught completely naked in a public park," Judge Fukin lectured her. "But now you act as though you're embarrassed to be without your clothes."

"Mmmm..." Kora moaned as the vibrator buzzed against her sensitive organ. "This is embarrassing..."

"Learn from this experience," the judge continued "In the future, be respectful and keep your clothes on!"

There was nothing Kora could do to stop the vibrator's attack on her pulsing flesh. Her climax was fast approaching. She hated the idea of orgasming for a second time in front of the all male audience. But she was defenseless against the overwhelming stimulation.

Kora arched her back. Her legs trembled. "Oh! Oooooooh! OOOOOOOOH!!!" she exclaimed as her second climax of the day crashed over her body like a tidal wave. Her vaginal muscles clenched and contacted. Her clitoris throbbed like a clanging bell. "Oh my god!"

Judge Fukin turned off the vibrator and handed it back to Mr. Uday.

"Do you really think that helped her absorb the suppositories?" asked Dr. Kaldoff.

"Well, it certainly didn't hurt," Dr. Sokolov snapped defensively.

"Miss Bainne," Judge Fukin addressed the naked young woman in front of him. "I can clearly see that you enjoyed that. But remember, you're here because you're being punished for your crimes. The things you are yet to endure won't be so pleasant."

Pleasant? Did Judge Fukin actually believe that Kora liked being naked and masturbated in front of a dozen men? Did that sound pleasant to anyone?

"Korova has much work ahead of her," said Dr. Brovachik. "But I think the best thing we can do now is to let her rest."

Dr. Smurdir approached Kora with a syringe.

Kora gasped in shock. "What's that?" she asked with wide frightened eyes.

"No need to worry, Korova. It's just a sedative to help you sleep," Dr. Brovachik said in a low calming voice.

Dr. Smurdir stuck the needle into the upper part of Kora's left arm. He injected her with the clear liquid. She yelped in pain.

However, after a few moments, her eyelids grew heavy and her vision blurred.

"Just go to sleep," Said Dr. Carolia.

"Yes," agreed Dr. Miloza. "You need your rest, Korova."

"B...B...But..." she stuttered. "M...m...my name is... K...K...Kora..."

Moments later everything went from blurry to black as Kora lost consciousness.

********************************************************************************

Bogdan tried his best to breath through his mouth. The stench of burning flesh revolted him. He attempted to focus on shoveling and sweeping up the last of the straw in the barn.

He sighed. Nothing about the past few months had gone well.

Bogdan had certainly never dreamed of working on a farm, cleaning up after livestock. But at least it had been a job. It had been a steady, if meagre, source of income.

And it had also provided him with the space and distance from his old life in Nulmara City.

His former employer, Judge Isaak Thorsky, had passed away a few years prior. Shortly after, Bogdan had come under quite a bit of scrutiny.

There had been much talk about whether or not he had been involved in helping an American girl escape. An American girl who had been pregnant with Judge Thorsky's baby. It was against Vulmonian law for her to leave the country without the permission of the biological father.

Bogdan's guilt could not be legally proven beyond a reasonable doubt. However, in the court of public opinion, he was not considered so innocent by his fellow Vulmonians.

After Judge Thorsky's unexpected and fatal heart attack, Bogdan had experienced much more trouble than he had expected, trying to find other work. No one in Nulmara City wanted to hire him.

Eventually his mother's brother gave him a job on his farm.

It was a big adjustment, going from life in the capital city, to a quiet existence in the countryside. But Bogdan did not completely completely dislike it. Over the years he had grown accustomed to the peace and tranquility.

The loneliness did get to him at times. But the solitude was often comforting. Especially when compared to the suspicious glances he had received, and the furtive whispers he would hear, while walking the streets of Nulmara.

Things had been going reasonably well on his uncle's farm. Bogdan had even considered taking over the farm completely if his uncle were to ever retire.

However, a few months prior, a fatal infection had begun to spread amongst the cattle. Within three months, all of his uncle's cows were dead.

Bogdan grimaced as he looked over at the shallow pit where the last of the bovine bodies were being burned.

What puzzled him was why he still had a job. What was there left to do?

He had asked his mother's brother repeatedly when his last day of work would be. But his uncle assured him that they would soon be receiving a new shipment of animals.

Bogdan knew his uncle did not have the money to import foreign cows. The man barely had enough funds to purchase local cattle from Vulmonian livestock breeders. And now that that was no longer an option, Bogdan wondered what animals his uncle would raise next. Goats? Sheep? Pigs?

His uncle had decided to keep all of the equipment and machinery used for milking. So Bogdan supposed they would probably be raising goats on the farm before long.

The sound of his uncle's noisy truck engine rumbled in the background. It grew louder as it approached. It drove down the winding path, which led from the main road to the farm.

Bogan watched as his uncle parked the truck just outside of the barn door. There was a large trailer connected to the back of the truck.

His uncle exited the vehicle. He walked over to the back of the trailer and unlocked the rear door.

He looked up at Bogdan and said, "Postav'te po odnomu v kazhduyu kabinku. Ya idu vnutr' na obed."

Then the old man went inside the house to have his mid-day meal.

Bogdan had no idea what the contents of the trailer were. But his uncle had instructed him to put one of each in every stall inside the barn.

Bogdan grabbed the handle at the back of the trailer and pulled open the rear door.

As he looked inside. He saw that the trailer was full of mattresses. Stacks and stacks of used, stained, second hand mattresses.

Why would they be keeping mattresses in the barn? Confused, Bogdan scratched his head. But he knew better than to question his uncle. So he quickly went about removing the mattresses from the trailer and bringing them into the barn.

It was not particularly challenging. But considering he was alone, it took Bogdan longer than he would have liked.

He eventually dragged the last mattress into the final stall at the back of the barn. It was light blue with navy flowers printed on the faded tattered fabric. It smelled musty. All of the mattresses smelled musty.

He walked back outside and leaned against the side of the barn.

He pulled his smartphone out of his back pocket and began opening up various social media apps. With each application he opened, he typed the same name into the search field. He scrolled through the possible matches, carefully studying the profile pictures. None of the faces looked familiar.

Frustrated, Bogdan muttered a few Vulmonian curse words under his breath.

Why did Olivia have to be such a common name?

And why could he not stop thinking about her?

12