Korea Ch. 01

Story Info
Soldier gets an eyeful of Korean woman and Black soldier.
765 words
3.66
58.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember 2001 like it was yesterday; the towers were destroyed and I was told the Army was shipping me to Korea. I arrived in Korea in December and the weather was as cold as could be expected.

Having never been away from my family, this was a very strange place to be. We were all told to get on a bus and they would take us to our camps, where we would be stationed for a year. The first two months in Korea were lonely but normal. Then one day I was told that I would have a roommate coming to live with me in a day or two. I was not to happy with the idea of having a roommate, my freedom of talking to the wife and jacking off were soon to be a thing of the past.

A few days went by and he finally arrived to Camp Stanley. He introduced himself as Specialist Lawrence Johnson; a young 19-year-old six-foot baby faced black man from Florida. The weekend was a normal one; I hung out with all my friends from the unit and drank beer all day and night. Monday morning arrived and we went on a rigorous 4-mile run through the shit-infested city of Uigonbou, little did I know that my life would change forever this day. After the run we all ran up stairs to take a shower.

Taking a shower in Korea was much like basic, 20 men in one area hoping you do not drop your soap bar. There I was washing my nuts off as fast as I could when Lawrence walked up next to me, with what looked like a black snake hanging between his legs. I couldn't help but stare and watch him wash this thing like it was his weapon for battle. It was at least 8 inches long soft and was as big as my forearm. I finished up and headed back to my room to get dressed, and immediately called my wife and told her what had happened. She seemed very un-interested about the topic at the time, however I found out she had told her mom about the conversation later that day.

Later on that week Lawrence asked if he could have the room to himself for a few hours on Saturday. I said it was no problem and asked him what he needed it for, he said he had a girl he wanted to bring over for the night and watch a movie. I thought to myself how sorry I felt for this woman, he would split her in two. Saturday came quickly, we were both sitting in the room when the mystery girl arrived, he gave me the nod and I made my way over to some friend's room.

I had been drinking for a few hours and decided to go back to my room. I came to the door and heard the moaning coming from the room; it was time to make a decision...stay or leave. I did what seemed right at the time... sneak in and watch. I slowly opened the door and peaked in.

For the first time in my life I was going to see two people making love outside of a porn movie. Here I was a 28 year old grown man watching a 19-year-old boy make love to a petite little white girl, and getting hard while I watched.

I watched as she clawed at his strong masculine ebony body as he pumped up and down on her. His cock was stretching her to the limits of ecstasy; I could tell her body was shaking uncontrollably.

They then rolled over so she could be on top, and it was at that moment I knew I wanted to see the whole show. She mounted him as if he was a prize horse and she was going to receive her first prize trophy.

His large black hands covered her small soft white ass and you could to tell that he was in full control of the situation; he rocked her up and down until she screamed with absolute pleasure and fell on top of him.

She kissed him passionately as if they had been married for years. He rolled off the bed and stood before her as if he were she prince and she was his princess. She finished him off and stroked him until came on her face and mouth. I called my wife the next day and told her the whole story. This is only the beginning of my tour Korea.