Korean Adventures: Jae Sung

Story Info
A white Aussie in Seoul shags her sexy Korean student.
3.3k words
4.39
58.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it all started with my job teaching English to Korean business men. I'd been doing it for over two years, and knew the usual type: the adjosshi. 50ish; married; two kids in middle school; drinking soju after working a 14 hour day; kissing the arses of their boss and customers; generally nice, but aging, boring, and miserable.

Then, I met Jae Sung. I was assigned to teach him from March: Level 1 English. My co-worker, John, a 50-something man, had been teaching him beforehand, and had rushed through the first few chapters of the book. I went in there wondering if he was an advanced level 1, or if John had just gone too fast, as he often did. In front of me was a cute, if not drop-dead-gorgeous, Korean guy; 30ish, some stylish facial hair, broad shoulders, well-dressed, with a motorbike helmet sitting beside him....Jae Sung. I had a boyfriend at the time, so I was happy to just get to know him, and appreciate him as someone who it wasn't a burden to spend our hour-long classes with, three times a week.

As I got to know him better, I realised that on top of being good looking and stylish, Jae Sung was also a really nice guy, as well as being very interesting. His hobbies were mountain and rock climbing, hiking and camping, and he owned his own business importing high-end cars from Germany and Italy. I quickly came to learn that John had indeed rushed too quickly through the first two chapters, and that Jae Sung was not an advanced level one. But despite our language differences, I felt myself becoming more and more attracted to him.

Jae Sung had a girlfriend, which I was disappointed to hear, but seemed to have no plans to get married anytime soon. In any case, I was also in a relationship, so it was academic. A few times I caught myself wondering if I would break up with my boyfriend (a relationship I valued, but felt wasn't going anywhere), if I thought it looked like something might happen between Jae Sung and me. In May, my thoughts took a step from academic to practical: my boyfriend broke up with me. I was quite upset, but pretty soon, my thoughts turned to Jae Sung. How attached was he to his girlfriend? He was 32 and had told me that he had no plans to get married any time soon. This is unusual for a Korean man – most are married by that age. Maybe he wasn't that serious about her. I was nearly 31, so I felt like he was the perfect age for me.

From there, things started to get complicated. Each day after my breakup, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to Jae Sung. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I'd be in other classes and find myself fantasising about being in bed with him, riding him, his hands on my breasts and arse, stroking the curves that his Korean girlfriend didn't have. Then I'd be pulled back to the reality of another adjosshi, sitting in front of me, mispronouncing "th".

I felt that I needed to do something to create an opportunity, so I asked Jae Sung if he wanted to do language exchange, as well as him taking English lessons. He said yes, and we agreed to meet in Starbucks on Thursday evening. The class went well, despite the fact he had no teaching experience and I actually felt like I learned something. We were having such a good time I suggested that we go for a beer afterward, so we adjourned to a hof round the corner. We had some drinks, speaking in a combination of English and Korean, often grabbing the English/Korean dictionary to find a word. During the course of the evening, it came out that he'd broken up with his girlfriend a few weeks before. I told him that the same thing had happened to me, and we commiserated about our love lives for a little while.

At some point, I wanted to show him something, and ended up sitting next to him, our heads close together, discussing some not-so-fine point of English or Korean. Our bodies were almost touching, and our hands touching often, and not-so-accidently. At some point I looked at him, and he was looking at me, and then we kissed. Softly. Slowly. Oh. My. God. I've never had a first kiss like it. His hand had reached up to stroke my face and hair. His tongue pushed against mine perfectly. Not too much and not too little. His lips...wow..so soft, so perfect. My stomach was turning somersaults. I couldn't believe that I felt like I was back in high school again.

I wanted him so badly. I could already feel that my undies were soaked. His right hand went to my waist and found the gap between my skirt and top, and was caressing my belly; stroking my pale skin. We pulled back for a moment and looked into each others eyes. "Beautiful" was the only word he said, and he stroked his hand down the side of my face. We continued our kissing for a little longer, glad of our inconspicuous table in the corner. I had my hands on his torso, feeling the tight muscles of an athlete, revelling in this fit body: a man in his prime.

After a little longer, I didn't think I could last any more.

"ka ja," I said. Let's go.

"oedi?" he replied. Where?

"woori jip." My place.

I guess he got the idea, because he stood up and pulled me up with him.

"Let's go," he said.

We went outside and I went to hail a taxi. He looked at me confused, then smiled, holding up his motorbike helmet! Hmmm...I had a skirt on, but thought: what the hell? It's not far. He gave me the helmet when we got to his bike, which I suddenly remembered was a Harley. How fucking hot can you get!? Putting the helmet on, I jumped on the bike. He hopped on in front of me and started it, the engine loud, deep, and throbbing. If I was already turned on – and I was – the vibration drove me crazy. It rumbled through me, thrumming my pussy. I pushed close to him (I had to give him directions of course!), my skirt riding up over my thighs, my pussy pushing toward his tight arse. I wrapped my arms around his waist, finding the gap between his t-shirt and jeans, caressing the skin of his torso as we rode.

I somehow managed to direct him home that night, and brought him to my apartment. As we got inside I was glad that I had cleaned a little that afternoon, and could give him somewhere to sit while I fixed him a drink. After giving him the drink, I retired to the bathroom to "freshen up" a little, and came back to a glass hardly touched, and hungry eyes, drinking me in. He stood up and reached out to me, taking me in his arms. I fell in, happily, and lost myself in our kiss. His hands found the gap at my waist again, but this time roamed farther in, stroking my torso up and down, brushing over my breasts and hips, and teasing the top of my pubic mound through my undies. He took my top and lifted it over my head, then stood back to look at me again.

"Beautiful," he said again.

He came forward again and unzipped my skirt. I stepped out of it, and stood in front of him in my underwear, aware of my white skin and blonde hair, compared to his black hair and darker skin. He stood up, and ran his hands over my upper arms and back, noting the defined muscles.

"You strong Beth," he said, forgetting his verb, but pronouncing my name correctly. I hardly noticed the verb, but did notice that his clothes were still on. I pulled his t-shirt over his head, and ran my fingers down his almost hairless chest, scraping his nipples with my nails. He breathed a shaky breath and kissed me again. My hands continued towards his jeans and undid the button fly, popping the buttons one at a time. I reached inside, lightly brushing his erect cock inside his underwear, then reached around behind to cup his arse in my hand and kiss him again.

"God, Jae Sung. I've wanted you so much," I said. He looked at me quizzically, not understanding my words, but guessing the meaning. "I want you. Very much," I said again. This time he understood.

"Beth. Want you much," He replied.

I pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them, removing his socks at the same time. Then he took charge a little, pushing me toward the bed and laying me down on my back. He knelt over me, kissing my lips and face, his hands tracing the lines of my collarbones then travelling to my curves.

He moved his lips down to my neck, kissing and sucking lightly in the exact way that I love; causing shivers to go through me. I raised up a little and unclasped my bra, smiling at him. Laying back down, I let him take it from there. He slowly pushed one strap off my shoulder, then the other. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to remove it completely, but felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see him watching me so intently that I asked him what was wrong.

"No. I just looking. So beautiful. Glamour pigure," he said, referring to my curvy figure.

I smiled. "I'm glad you like it. I like your sexy body too," I said, running my fingers up his tight torso. "You are very fit."

He smiled again, and moved his attention back to my bra, removing it slowly, exposing my white breasts and big, pink areola. I had been to enough Korean bath houses to know that Korean women have brown areola. He looked surprised to see the colour, and I guessed that I was the first white girl he had been with. He touched them gently, tickling the hardening nipples. He moved his head slowly toward one breast, tentatively licking a nipple. I expelled a breath I didn't know I'd been holding and shivers ran through me. This was such a strange experience; in some ways, his tentativeness made him feel like a virgin, or at least inexperienced. But the responses he was getting from me told of an underlying skill. I guessed that the language differences and the final breaking of the sexual tension had made him a little careful.

As if reading my mind, his actions became more deliberate and all questions fled. Drawing my nipple into his mouth and adding his hand to my other breast, I gasped as he sucked and nibbled. How did he know I liked it just like that? On that line just before pain starts? His hand started working its way down toward my undies, lightly caressing my stomach, then down to my pubic mound. At this stage, he still had my nipple between his teeth, while he lightly scratched my undies over my clit. It was engorged enough that his nail was tickling it, and I knew for sure that he was no inexperienced lover. I don't usually come quickly, but I was heading there much faster than usual. Without warning, he moved his fingers inside my undies and dipped them into my soaked pussy. His head popped up from my nipple and with a wicked smile.

"Beth, you... many wet," he said, then added some things in Korean that I missed, but took to have approving meanings.

His finger went back to my clit and rubbed gently, his teeth back to my nipple. Then he started moving his lips down my torso, kissing my stomach lightly, and licking in circles around my belly button. His hands started to pull my undies down, and he looked at me after he was done, deliberately licking his finger which was slick with my juices. I smiled.

"Fuck, you're hot," I said. He smiled and lowered his tongue to my trimmed pussy. He went slowly, licking lightly over the labia and kissing my inner thighs. He was teasing my slit with his tongue and driving me crazy. As I was about to push his head in further, he took me by surprise, licking me from my freshly clean arsehole, right to my clit.

"Oh Jae Sung," I moaned, caressing his hair and face. His tongue found my clit, and expertly licked it. I was heading towards orgasm so quickly I couldn't believe it.

"Don't stop!" I said, trying to be clear so he didn't misunderstand.

He didn't. His tongue circled my clit repeatedly, each revolution hitting the spot and drawing me closer to the edge. I was breathing quickly now, gripping his shoulder tightly so he could feel how close I was to coming. I reached the peak soon after and shuddered with delicious relief, shaking and moaning. He kept licking me gently, prompting more spasms from me, until I pulled him up to me.

"That was fantastic..." I breathed into his ear, then kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips.

"You is delicious," he whispered between kisses, smiling at me.

I wanted him in me so badly, but I wanted to return the favour first. Sitting up next to him, I pushed him back onto the bed.

"Now it's my turn," I said with a wink.

He smiled, and lifted his hips to help me remove his undies. I was pleasantly surprised to find a cock of a decent size, and perfect shape presented to me, hard and ready for my ministrations. I straddled him first, my pussy lightly tickling his cock, and kissed him long and hard. I dangled my breasts in his face, and felt him lick one nipple, then the other. I kissed his neck, tickling and sucking, using teeth, tongue and lips , then moved down to his chest where I nibbled his nipples and sucked hard enough to make a purple mark on his skin.

"Ha ha! You hicky easily!" I said. He looked confused, then saw the mark I had left.

"Hic...?" he said.

"Hicky," I said, pronouncing it clearly.

"Hicky," he repeated.

I moved further down, kissing around his belly button, feeling his hard cock pressing against my chest. I took his balls in my hand and stroked them gently, still kissing his stomach, while I heard his breathing get faster. I moved lower still, deliberately avoiding his cock with my mouth, but letting my hair tickle it. I pushed his legs apart a little, and kissed and sucked his inner thighs. Slowly, I moved to his balls, licking him at first, before drawing one, then the other, then both, into my mouth.

He was breathing quickly now, and had his hands in my hair, stroking his thanks and encouragement. Without warning, I took his whole cock as deep into my mouth as possible, deep throating, then pulling out a little and swirling my tongue around the head. He had a handful of my hair now, and was breathing raggedly. I sucked and licked a bit more, being careful not to be too strong. I didn't want him coming yet. I kept him at that point of excitement for a few more minutes, then moved myself back up to his head level and kissed him.

"Wow," he said, matter of factly; then followed, with several sentences in Korean, that I wasn't sure of the meaning of. His body language seemed to be approving though, as he was stoking my body and hair, and kissing me enthusiastically.

Extricating myself briefly, I leaned over to my bed side table and got a condom from the top draw. I opened the packet, and rolled it over his hard, perfect cock. I kissed, him, and swung a leg over, straddling him, my soaked pussy poised just above him, ready. I bent down and kissed him, pushing down and performing a little wiggle that pushed him into me with no hands.

"Ahhhh!" we both said, simultaneously, then laughed at our antics. I started to ride him and his hands went to my body, caressing me in the way of my fantasy. I looked into his eyes as I fucked him, and saw lust and desire, but also a stronger emotion. I'm not sure if I can call it love, but there was definitely something more there.

I reached for my clit and began rubbing it gently. He saw what I was doing and moved my hand away, replacing it with his own thumb. As I felt my second orgasm approaching, I rode him in a circular pattern, so that his cock hit my g-spot on every stroke, and his thumb on my clit combined to bring me closer to the edge. He was obviously enjoying himself too, his head back, his eyes half closed. All of a sudden, I came again, my muscles clutching tightly around his cock, my riding pattern interrupted as I bent down over him, shuddering and moaning softly.

He stroked my hair and face, kissed me, and asked, "Good?"

"aju joh-a!" Very good! I said breathlessly, smiling. "Jae Sung, you are a great lover."

He smiled, and I thought that again, he wasn't sure what I meant exactly, but again, he got the gist.

I started to ride him again, but he sat up, picked me up like I weighed nothing, holding me close, and flipped me firmly over onto my back while still inside me.

"My turn," he said. Again, he knew just what I liked. I will take charge in bed, and enjoy it, but I am a sucker for a guy who'll push me round a little. Show he's stronger. Put me where he wants me.

He pulled back a little, eyes locked with mine, then penetrated me again, deeply. I sighed loudly as he filled me and felt his hard cock caress my insides. It felt so good. I pushed my left leg up and put it on his shoulder, feeling the new sensations from the new angle. He was thrusting slowly, but purposefully, speaking to me in Korean that I couldn't understand. I would occasionally hear a familiar word or two, and thought he was calling me beautiful and sexy.

He continued to fuck me deeply, his eyes dark and passion-filled in the low light. I could feel him reaching his peak and I contracted my pussy muscles around his cock. His breath caught in his throat, and then he came violently, shuddering and gasping. I continued to tighten my muscles around him, milking every last drop of come from him. Eventually, he stilled, and took my leg down, lying on top of me. I stroked his hair and enjoyed the intimacy of the moment, feeling his breath on my skin and his body against mine. After a time, he turned his head to look at me and smiled, then kissed me deeply.

"Beth...very good," He said, looking frustrated at his lack of words, and adding a few sentences in Korean.

"Nae, aju aju joh-ossaw," I breathed. Yes, it was very, very good. "That was amazing," I added in English. He smiled and kissed me again.

We lay like that for a while, before he rolled over, carefully removing the condom and tying it up. I took it from him and put it in the bin, before snuggling up to him in bed, resting my head on his shoulder and enjoying the feel of his hands stroking my body. Eventually, we changed to a spooning position and fell asleep entwined.