Korean Adventures: Jae Sung Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning Jae Sung shows his rough side.
1.3k words
4.46
30.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke slowly the next morning, and gradually became aware of fingers gently pinching my nipple and a hard presence against my arse. As he became aware that I was awake, teeth were added to this ensemble, nipping the back of my neck hard enough to make me shiver, but lightly enough that I wouldn't have to cover hickies. I pushed my arse back on to his cock and arched my back in pleasure. The pinching on my nipples got a little stronger, then his hand trailed down my torso and back over my arse to my pussy, which was rapidly becoming very wet. He dipped one finger in and sighed when he found how ready I was. He took it out and put it in front of my mouth, where I sucked my own come from it.

I was so turned on that I was feeling reckless. When I could feel him positioning his cock at the opening to my pussy, rather than grabbing a condom, I wriggled my hips to make his entrance easier. I felt his bare cock enter my pussy and sighed loudly. His mouth was still on my neck and his bottom hand moved to my shoulder to give himself leverage. His top hand reached around and found my clit, stroking it in time to his slow rhythm. I was loving the feel of his skin on mine and my pussy so full of him. He had an amazing ability to hit just the right spot on my clit so that in hardly any time again, I was ready. I came suddenly, moaning and sighing while he continued to slowly fuck me deeply.

When my pussy stopped contracting finally, I felt a change in his body – a tensing of his muscles or something. He stopped his rhythm and put his arm around my waist tightly, again picking me up easily and turning me quickly to lie on my stomach. He then roughly put a knee between my legs and pushed them apart. The languid rhythm was gone and was replaced with the impression of an urgent, unquestionable need.

He lay on top of me, still inside me and grabbed a handful of my hair. He started up his thrusting again, but this time it was hard and fast, his balls hitting my dripping pussy on every stroke. He then slapped my arse hard, giving me a shock, but driving me crazy with lust. He was pulling my hair back and I had my hands on my breasts, pinching my nipples and crying out on each stroke, as he drove deep and hard into me. I could feel his cock stroking places inside me and my orgasm was building again. My clit was rubbing against the sheet as he grinded hard down on me with each stroke, but most of the sensation was coming from his cock. His teeth were on my neck again, but this time biting and sucking hard. I didn't care though, I was loving the mingled pain and pleasure I was getting from his rough treatment.

Rough sex is something that I'm a little new to, as I spent most of my 20s in relationships where the sex was pretty straight. Upon becoming single almost 3 years ago, it was something that I discovered I liked. I like the feeling of powerlessness, being completely at someone's mercy. Hair pulling is pretty damn hot to me, as are biting, pitching and arse-slapping. Now he was pulling my hair pretty hard – walking the line between what I was comfortable with and what I wasn't.

Neither of us had spoken and I hadn't even seen his face since the night before. This lack of verbal and visual communication was strange, but it was making me even hotter. He then reached around to my breasts which were jutting out because he was pulling my hair back with the other hand. He pushed my own hand away and pinched my nipple hard, still biting my neck at the same time. He then used his nails to scrape across my nipple hard, and my building orgasm became imminent. My cry was loud; almost a sob and the spasms seemed to keep going. From far away, I was vaguely aware that Jae Sung had started coming too. He was making a primal groaning sound, pumping his come into my unprotected womb. This thought, as irrational as it was, sent me to a second peak, and I think I may have even screamed as I continued to have the most intense orgasm of my life. A very vague, distant part of my mind was aware that I would regret the lack of a condom later, but at that moment, I was a slave to pure, animal lust.

I came back to myself slowly. I was still breathing heavily, and could feel Jae Sung's weight, heavy, but welcome, on top of me. He was breathing heavily too, and had his head resting on my shoulder. Slowly, we began to stir, and he turned his head and kissed the side of my neck tenderly. The sweet gentleness of the gesture was clearly juxtaposed in my mind with the animalistic fucking we had just shared.

"gwenchana?" Are you ok? He whispered.

"nae, gwenchana," Yes, I'm ok. I managed to reply.

"Beth...sorry..." he began.

"gwenchana!" it's ok! I said with a smile in my voice.

He slowly withdrew his softening cock from me and turned me over. I could feel our mingled juice start to drip from my pussy. He looked deep into my eyes, his hands stroking my face and hair. He touched my neck, looking concerned, and I knew I must have bruises that would need to be covered up. I looked down and saw the red marks on my breast where he'd scratched me. He saw where I was looking and looked almost shocked at what he'd done.

"Beth...!" He said, almost desperately.

"I said it's ok!" I replied, and lifted my mouth to his.

He kissed me gently, but passionately and looked at me again, showing worry and frustration in his expression. He wanted to talk to me, but didn't have the words to do it. I smiled up at him so he could see that I was alright. Fuck. I was more than alright. It was the best sex of my life.

"Jae Sung," I said slowly. "It's ok. I'm fine. It was amazing. Jae-il! It was the best sex ever!" He still looked troubled, and said some things in Korean. I silenced him again with a kiss and then he laid his head on my shoulder and relaxed a little.

I don't know how long we lay there, but eventually my alarm went off, and I realised that I had to go to work still today. How on earth was I going to manage that? Then I realised it was Friday, and Jae Sung had class scheduled with me in exactly one hour! Thank god my early class that morning had cancelled.

"We have class in one hour," I said.

"Huh? Oh!" He replied as he noticed the time, and grinned at me.

"Do you want a shower? katchi?" together?

"Ok!" he replied enthusiastically.

One hour later we walked into the office together and headed to our classroom. I was wearing a lot of concealer on my neck, as well as a strategically positioned scarf. Anyone seeing us come in together would just assume we met in the foyer. We sat in the classroom and I was having trouble focusing on the topic at hand.

"Beth?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes, Jae Sung?"

"Would you like have dinner tonight?"

"Like *to* have dinner," I corrected with a smile.

"Would you like to have dinner tonight?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

"My motorbike... get you at 7:30 o'clock? Your house?"

"You'll pick me up on your motorbike at 7:30 at my house?"

"Yes," he said smiling warmly.

"Ok! Sounds good!"

The rest of the class went smoothly and I wondered if I would have a new boyfriend soon. It certainly looked likely. I smiled inwardly, wondering what other bedroom surprises he would be able to give me.