Korean Spa - AM/WF

Story Info
White girl becomes "enlightened" at the 찜질방
1.7k words
4.63
41.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cerise123
cerise123
14 Followers

To a sex-themed, "gentlemen only" 찜질방 (jimjilbang a.k.a. a Korean spa) full of Korean business men and being served up like the glistening "white meat" at a Chinese buffet..

One of the best fucking decisions I ever did make.

I was teaching English in Seoul and one night my Kyopo (Korean-American) roommate was updating me on the newest neighborhood gossip.

Apparently a 찜질방 nearby had been renovated into a sleazy "sex-therapy spa" for men to relax in herbal scented baths then get sucked and fucked with the additional option of gang banging sexy foreign women. They were especially interested in white foreign women, like me.

I had recently suffered through a miserable breakup because my narcissistic boyfriend [at the time] had been sneaking off to have sex with some hipster bartender. I discovered this after the imbecile used my laptop then neglected to sign out of his email account. I was still pretty bitter and had zero interest in dating again.

However, I was beginning to get that familiar ache and tingle down below, causing my sex to swell. And I was having wet dreams of getting fucked by golden brown-skinned lovers, nearly every night.

Even the vibration of a city bus seats sent me into a lustful trance as I wet my panties. I needed to be fucked. Bad. My roommate knew this and kept at me.. "OhmyGod, Cerise.. You should go check out that jimjilbang. You need to get laid. You'll forget about your asshole boyfriend and every white boy you've ever been with." And so on..

So, my curiosity and nagging pussy got the best of me. I suspected an American girl with green eyes and honey-colored hair might be appreciated at this 찜질방 and so I had my roommate go check it out. She said it seemed upscale and that I just needed to visit a gynecologist and show the owner a clean bill of health. -Check.

And off I went down into this corroded alley lit up with neon bar signs, reeking of Soju, rotten kimchi and cigarette butts.

I paused.. What the Hell am I doing. I've never even had a threesome and now I'm off to be gang banged. My mind raced and I became anxious. This can't be the right place. And disgusted by the smells and the fear of finding a den of creepy, horny old trolls.. I nearly turned back. Fortunately, the nagging little peach between my legs urged me on..

Then I found the blue metal door and headed straight in. There was a well dressed man in his late sixties who knew exactly why I was there.

He smiles and says, "Annyeong haseyo. Fahdoh me" and I followed him into a polished locker room that smelled of good cologne and chlorine. I started to relax a bit.

Then he says in a gravelly voice, "Hmph.. Ok. Ret me see titty."

I hesitate but oblige.. "I'm between B and a C, I guess."

He nods matter-of-factly then he points to my crotch. "You shabing you pussy, yeh?"

"Yeh. I shave. No hair." and I expose my bare mound to his cigarette-yellowed eyes, he nods and I give him my medical check papers. "Joaaah-yo.. Fahdoh me."

Next, I'm being bathed, scrubbed and fragranced all over with Jasmine by two scantily dressed women. Even my pussy was massaged with coconut oil and I was embarrassed when my clit responded by swelling from her delicate touch.

Finally, I'm brought to an amber-lit room and instructed to crawl on my hands and knees down this long, leather-padded table.

I'm crawling nervously along until I see the men arriving, fresh and steaming from their herbal baths and - GOD DAMN - these men aren't trolls at all. No. They are lean and fit, satin-skinned, bronzed Gods of Fuck. I was stunned by their beauty.

Their dark, narrow eyes lock onto me, all of me, taking in my pale white skin with anticipation. I sat up onto my knees and spread my legs to expose my light pink pussy and my green eyes were instantly filled with the lovely image.. of towels falling to the floor and their mocha brown cocks stiffening, rising up as if sniffing for my cunt.. This was a hungry pack of heated males preparing to mate. Wanting to Fuck.

As I approached they each kiss me fully, passionately.. warm lips closing over mine, their warm tongues sliding deep into my mouth and teasing my tongue.

They were gently laying me onto my back and tying my legs up into a fixed, open position. I was softly tugged and pulled as they discussed the best method in their native tongue.. many of the words lost to me, which had me feeling much like a beloved house cat.

Warm, strong hands were everywhere. My nipples were budding, my pussy was swelling, glistening.. and stomach was tingling under their touch..

I closed my eyes, drew a deep breath and felt my pussy juices trickle down my crack to the table below. All at once mouths were on me.. Everywhere. They were soooooo hungry. I sucked in my breath and surprised myself with a deep, feminine moan then listened to the wet sounds of them feasting... A hot tongue gliding between the lips of my warm, wet peach and soft lips suctioned to both nipples, hungrily suckling away like starving babies as other places are kissed and bitten..

With his moist, full lips, one bends down, kisses my mouth then stands above me to wet my reddened lips with his pre cum. His cock is engorged and he slides the head into my mouth. I lick and suckle the swollen head, savoring his salty pre cum.. Mmmmm... he sighs and begins to slowly fuck my mouth while my pussy is being impaled by another lovely, tan-skinned lover.

What gentleman they were! Politely waiting their turn while holding and stroking their lovely brown cocks, enjoying the scene of their fellow mates mounting me, pumping and fucking.. and their mouths red, swollen and glistening from my pussy juices they had shared. I arch my back and moaned loudly as they thrust into me deeply. I was entirely in their grasp, shuddering, quivering and tits jiggling.. and they held back from cumming for as long as possible.

When the pain of needing to seed my womb became too great the balls of my lovers drew tight and their purple cocks swelled painfully, straining to release the buildup of sperm..

The youngest was struggling most with his load. His lovely, heart-shaped face looked so pained as his pre cum dribbled out over his fingers when he clamped the shaft near the head.. and so I urged him to my mouth. He slid the head between my lips and squeezed his eyes shut. Then, cradling my head in his shaking hands, he opened his eyes to see a fellow brother slowly pump my pussy and he began to slowly fuck my mouth until I moaned and whimpered onto his cock and the poor boy fell forward, tensed up and pumped a shocking amount of hot cum into my throat, spilling from the corners of my mouth and down the sides of my face.. I reached back and held onto his hips while sucking as he gasped and groaned until I drank all of his sweet nectar dry. Then he slumped over, sighing sweetly onto my sweaty, taunt belly.

While others prepped their cocks for my swollen, pink hole.. a sexy, statuesque, older gent with silver-streaked temples had decided it was time for my orgasm.. in his mouth. So he gave my whole pussy a long, full-tongued lick and sunk into it passionately, wriggling and sliding his tongue about, seeking my rhythm.. I felt the pulse deep within my pussy quicken to match the tempo of his tongue softly flicking my clit. Feeling my pussy suddenly tighten he moaned, while stroking his cock. His narrow, dark, lust-drowned eyes gleaming up into mine.

My climax began as he slurped my juices and I felt the first wave.. then I arched my back, let my head fall back and cried out. He responded.. "Mmmmmmmph"..while sucking and drinking my girl nectar.. It was a deep, piercing orgasm. Wave after wave.. and I wanted his Cock to stab into me. Immediately I began crying, begging.. "Please.. Fuck me, pleeeeeeezzzz..."

It was now time for serious Fucking.

His deep moan was like a growl as he climbed on top, pinned my arms back hard and mounted me. The others paused and watched in admiration to witness this glorious male fuck.. Dominating this female, deep like a lion during a feverish mating frenzy. All of his thick muscles prone, flexed, his balls drawing up as his hips could not stop pumping and hunching, speeding up, finding his rhythm within my suctioning pussy.. until the last deep thrust when his whole body tensed and his semen began gushing hard against my cervix as he groaned victoriously.

My thighs trembled, my legs went limp and my toes curled behind his head and I was climaxing hard, feeling my cervix attempt to suction the engorged head of his cock.

The others were inspired and began mounting me, one by one, mating me.. and I closed my eyes and savored the sweet sounds of my sweet lovers pumping into me.

Tight from being fucked swollen, my pussy was sucking each cock.. as they found their rhythm deep inside, near my womb.. then fell onto me gasping, embracing me, sighing in release.. as I breathlessly whispered, "Thank you Oppa" and kissed their faces.

Some slid out of me and their heavy brown cockmeat plopped onto my stomach, hot sperm spilling all over my abdomen.. A few others propped their muscular, agile bodies above me, grasping my head and filling my mouth.. until I was just a lovesick, drenched little Caucasian fuckdoll, dreamily listening to the lovely sounds of bronzed male sex, all around me.

And I smiled and thought for a mere second.. If only my ex could see me now. But suddenly realized I could barely recall his face or his name. The memory eluded me then every trace of him vanished.

These sweet, maple-skinned lovers had fucked him clean out of my body and mind and now he was nothing more than a blank, pale white form with a pasty, lifeless, limp prick diminishing by the second.

I had been baptized by their potent Korean seed. Hell.. the seeds of their ancestors.

This beautiful, bronzed group of Korean princes owned my pussy.

And tonight.. I was their ivory fucking princess.

cerise123
cerise123
14 Followers