Korrupting Kayla Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her friend's excited, grinning face, and imagined her with a black collar that read, "Tongue Candy," pumping aphrodisiacs into her brainstem, leaving her pussy a constantly soaking and excited mess.

Kayla frigged her twat as she watched Tiffany's face change from kinky excitement to curiosity, and then to concern. Fuck! She couldn't help herself. Tiffany didn't have big tits like her or the other girls. The company would probably force her to get implants, increasing her bust size to something more appropriate for a hard dick to slide between.

Her sexy blonde friend would become a toy for pleasure, getting her new fake tits splattered with the jizz of strangers while Kayla watched, wearing a pair of vibrating panties, and Suck Pet called her a slut.

Kayla gasped, rubbing her clit vigorously as Tiffany stared at her, mouth open in shock. Kayla came, thinking of Master Johnson pushing his cock into that open mouth until he ejaculated into Tiffany like a cumhole.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" Kayla gasped and came on her hand, her pussy soaking Tiffany's sheets.

"What the fuck?" Tiffany said, "What was that?"

Kayla smeared her own juices on her fingers and sucked them off with her mouth, her warm and happy cunt sated for the moment. The dirty image slipped away, and clarity began to return.

"I... I just had to... to cum..." Kayla answered, "I think it's the collar. Since I left the office, it's like the effect has gotten stronger."

"A week ago, you wouldn't even get naked in front of me!" Tiffany said, "Now look at you, Cumhole," Kayla felt a shiver of perverted excitement as her friend called her Cumhole, "You just played with your naked pussy in front of me. That was super hot!"

"Tiffany," she said, coming to her senses, "They're going to do it to you, too. They're going to do it to all of us."

"If that's the case, then we need to make sure you're a vital part of it. Let's keep going. Are you okay?"

Kayla nodded, idly stroking her slippery slit. She felt like she could lay here and play with her wet pussy all night, as the concentrated Obsequium flowed into her brain.

"Appropriate actions for correcting a reluctant cumhole?" Tiffany asked.

Kayla thought back to the training video, and her own disciplinary actions. How many bullet points did she need? The instructions didn't specify. Four bullet points seemed sufficient. Though thinking was difficult, she tried to imagine the way Master Johnson talked during today's meeting. DomCo would want this to sound as though subjecting women to this sort of treatment was the most normal thing anyone could do. She felt that they'd, likewise, wish the readers of this horror she was crafting to make use of DomCo's other products and services. She dictated as Tiffany typed.

Your cumhole might get silly ideas into its stupid head, once in a while, and be reluctant to serve its purpose. In the event your cumhole is unwilling to comply, corrective measures may be necessary. Not all cumholes receive proper, lifelong training to reinforce desired behaviors, after all. How you choose to deal with a reluctant cumhole is, ultimately, your choice. Listed below, you will find some suggestions on how to correct unwanted behaviors.

Forced chastity is an acceptable and encouraged solution for correcting bad behaviors. The DomCo subsidiary, Jiggly's, offers a wide assortment of devices for your use in this case. Chastity belts, combined with the insertion of vibrating or shocking toys can instill a sense of obedience in your cumhole.

Restraint, while not a preferred solution when it is forced on the cumhole, can still aid in achieving the desired outcome. Some suggested tools for this use include spreader bars, manacles, ropes, chains, handcuffs, or even household objects in a pinch. While DomCo does not condone violence, it may be necessary to have one or more friends, relatives, or colleagues assist in restraining the cumhole so that you can make use of it.

Coercion is encouraged. Not all cumholes, at present, are comfortable with the general public or close acquaintances knowing that they are a cumhole. Rest assured, management is working on a solution to this problem. In the meantime, a simple threat of exposing your cumhole's purpose to others is usually enough to make your cumhole comply.

Psychological conditioning, while not a short-term solution, is an excellent means of reinforcing the cumhole's purpose. DomCo provides extensive aids to help you condition your cumhole, and make it the best it can be. This technique, when combined with others, such as restraint and forced chastity, are compelling methods for the long-term training of a useful cumhole.

Tiffany's hands shook as she typed the utterly deranged words spilling from her friend's once shy and reserved mouth. The nervous girl, once scared of her own body, was now spewing some of the most misogynistic and demeaning filth that Tiffany could imagine. She looked over the collared slut that had once been Kayla, now spread-legged and stroking her naked twat, her skin flushed with constant arousal, and she felt overwhelmed by guilt. It was her fault, she thought. She'd been completely blind to what the company was, in reality. It all seemed like just a quirky little place with an odd, sexually open culture. She'd ignored the signs because the money was good, the work was fun, and she hardly ever had to go to the office.

After only a week, though, there was barely any trace of the shy, silly girl left. While it was kinky, and it was kind of sexy, it was also horrible. And she was powerless to do anything about it, now. What could she do? She was nobody.

"I need photos for the bullet points," Kayla said.

"Kayla..."

The mention of her name made Kayla tense, her body bracing for a painful shock. It didn't come.

"Cumhole," she said. "My name is Cumhole."

Tiffany sighed and gave in, "Okay. Photos."

Tiffany read over the bullet points of the cumhole in use. Cumhole providing sexual relief. Cumhole being shared with friends or relatives. Cumhole providing relief for pent-up anger. Cumhole as a means for generating passive income.

"At least three of these," Tiffany said, "we can do, right now."

Kayla gushed fuck honey on her fingers again and moaned sluttily in orgasm. Tiffany's own pussy responded happily to the sight.

"Get between my legs, Cumhole. Lick my twat, so I can take a photo of a cumhole in use."

Kayla pulled her sticky fingers from her cunt, and crawled between Tiffany's legs. Tiffany took up her phone and snapped a picture of Cumhole's squirming tongue sliding along her excited slit. Her friend's hot tongue stroked up and down between her lips, gathering up her girl cream, as her hands slid up Tiffany's legs and onto her belly.

"That's so good," Tiffany cooed, spreading her legs further and stroking the dark curls of Kayla's hair as she licked and sucked at her clit like she'd been born for it. "Alright," Tiffany said, stopping her, "Get up, Cumhole."

Kayla wiped the slut slime from her mouth, while Tiffany propped the phone up on the nightstand. She clicked the screen and then roughly bent Kayla over the bed and began to spank her.

"Ow!" Kayla screeched. "Ow! What the--"

"Quiet down you little slut!" Tiffany shouted and hit her again. "Just look at you! Coming in here with your wet fuckhole and slutty udders, naked as the day that you popped out of your mother's cooch! Tell me you're sorry for being such a trashy, jiggly-titted, cunt teaser!"

"I'm sorry!" Kayla wailed as tears filled her eyes.

She couldn't understand why Tiffany was suddenly hitting her. Then, the spanking stopped as abruptly as it had started. Tiffany shut off the camera and then hugged her friend.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I needed it to look really slutty. I'm not mad that you're a jiggly-titted cunt teaser."

Kayla sniffed into her top.

"It's okay," she said. "I just... being spanked makes me think about my mom."

"I don't really think you have slutty udders," Tiffany said and stroked her hair. "I really like them. Go lay on the bed."

Kayla got onto the bed, moving delicately, her ass sore. She couldn't believe how many times she'd been spanked in the last week. It was a wonder she could manage to sit at all. Tiffany opened the nightstand and retrieved a bottle of ointment. She straddled Kayla's legs and began to smear the ointment into her plump behind.

"What is that?" Kayla asked.

"It'll help your ass. Sometimes, my dad likes to spank me good. You know, the whole mean, dominant daddy thing."

"No, I don't know," Kayla said.

"Oh, right. Well, this stuff helps with the soreness."

Tiffany worked the ointment into her cheeks, gently rubbing and massaging her ass. Kayla started to doze. God, it had been some kind of week. A light knock came at the open door.

"Tiff?" Cole's voice came, and then his head poked around the doorway. "Oh! Sorry. I didn't realize you were, um..."

"Rubbing my hot friend's naked ass with ointment, after I just spanked her and called her a jiggly-titted cunt teaser?" Tiffany asked, grinning. "You have many skills, dad, but precognition isn't one of them. Say hello, Cumhole."

Kayla raised one arm tiredly and waved, without looking up. The fact that she was naked on Tiffany's bed, in front of her father, didn't seem like such a big deal. Her pussy was very wet and Tiffany's hands felt so good.

"Um, hi, Kayla," Cole said. "I'll leave you two to... that."

"Dad," Tiffany said.

He poked his head back in.

"Maybe you can help?"

Now, Kayla did raise her head. Tiffany pushed it back down gently. She adjusted her position and moved one of her hands from Kayla's ass to her pussy. Kayla jerked at the feeling of Tiffany's fingers probing her sex.

"Help?" Cole asked.

"Hp?" Kayla mumbled into the mattress.

"Kayla wants to give her first real blowjob to a man, and she wants me to take pictures of it," Tiffany said and pushed two of her fingers into Kayla's cunt.

Kayla's legs kicked and she moaned, rather than protesting the fact that Tiffany had just offered her mouth to her father.

"I... don't know," Cole said.

"Oh, she's a lot kinkier than you think," Tiffany said. "Isn't that right, Cumhole?"

Kayla groaned and pushed her cunt back against Tiffany's fingers.

"Um, Cumhole?" Cole blurted.

Tiffany slid back off of her, presenting her own naked twat to her father, while she rolled Kayla onto her back. Her face was flushed and her chest heaved.

"It's perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged," Tiffany said with a smirk, "to offer your Cumhole to friends or relatives for their own use."

"Oh my God," Kayla whispered.

Something in Tiffany's smile told her that she was already going to do it. She was going to give her first willing blowjob. Was it willing? Was it just the Obsequium making her too horny to resist? The drugs had her pussy so hot and her own desires so confused that it was impossible to separate one from the other.

Only a week ago, she'd had an erotic fantasy about Tiffany's dad. In the sexy fantasy, Cole had pushed her onto her knees and put his penis in her mouth. Since then, she'd had Master Johnson's cock in her mouth, as well as the Professor's. Neither of those had exactly been willing. Johnson had simply ejaculated on her face, while Professor Miles had essentially used her head to masturbate. She wasn't sure that either of those actually counted as a blowjob.

"Come take a look," Tiffany said and beckoned him in.

Kayla turned crimson with embarrassment as Cole hovered over her and looked down on her naked, collared body. His eyes landed on the collar, and then they flicked to Tiffany.

"Did you do this?" he asked.

"I understand how you could make that assumption," Tiffany said with a laugh, "But in this case, it's not my doing."

"It's... it was my idea," Kayla stammered. "I'm just a... a stupid slut."

The back of her neck tingled pleasantly and a wave of euphoria began to creep over her. Had the collar heard what she'd said? Was it... rewarding her for saying the right thing, just as it punished her for saying the wrong thing? The thought vanished as the euphoric feeling took hold and she whimpered sluttily, her eyes on Cole's crotch.

Cole barked out a throaty laugh and said, "You sure had me fooled. Here I thought Tiffany made friends with a quiet, shy type."

Tiffany lay on her side and groped one of Kayla's tits, saying, "Go ahead Cumhole. It's easy. Just tell him that you want to suck his cock."

"I... I'd like to... suck your cock," Kayla said and she realized it was true.

Everything in her life now revolved around slutty debasement, humiliation, objectification, teasing, and torment. She worked with women that went out to bars to be raped, and they did it for fun. At home, her mother was becoming a brainwashed slut, just like her, torn between thoughts of being a good mother but actively encouraging the complete opposite. Her best friend was having sex with her own father.

She went to sleep at night with porno on the TV, listened to misogynist, hypnotic recordings, and then woke up to more porno. Most mornings she woke up with her fingers already masturbating her twat, and then went to work for a corporation hellbent on subjugating women. All of that and, somehow, she was still a virgin.

She stared at Cole's crotch, where his cock tented the front of his pants. Why was it such a difficult decision? Everyone around her was doing these things, and they liked them. She, herself, had enjoyed them. Tiffany and the older women touching her and using her, she had enjoyed. Even the spankings from her mother, the rush of humiliation they brought, or when Suck Pet touched her cunt and kissed her, had all held their own pleasures.

If she took this step, shed the reluctance to partake in all the filthy things she was being made to do, and instead willingly made the decision to do them herself, then she might lead a life in which she had control. The way it stood, she was just a toy for everyone else's amusement.

This one simple act could lead to the next. She could be like the slutty girls in the porno movies she watched. She could be like Suck Pet and have real control over her life. All of that could start here, just by putting her friend's dad's cock in her mouth. Kayla sat up and reached out her hand, resting it on Cole's hidden erection.

"I'd like to suck your cock," she said again, more confidently, looking up into his dark eyes.

Tiffany sat up behind her and pressed her body against Kayla's back, spreading her legs to either side of her.

"Take it out," she whispered in Kayla's ear. "Pull my dad's cock out, Cumhole."

Her fingers shook as she unbuckled Cole's belt and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down. His erection pressed against the fabric of his boxers. Kayla touched it, wrapping her hand around it through the cloth. She tugged the boxers down and Cole aided her.

She put her hand around his naked length and gently stroked it. Despite having been exposed to two real penises, she'd never really taken the time to simply admire one. Cole's didn't seem any different from Master Johnson's or the Professor's. It was a different size, maybe, but much the same.

Cole stepped closer and Kayla opened her mouth. She put her wet lips around his head and took in the first few inches. All the dirty blowjob scenes she'd watched at home, and those she'd seen at work, started to jumble up in her head. There were so many ways to do it, so many techniques. Should she use her hand, like the girls in Tug Suckers? Was it better to use just her mouth, like in Hands-Free Headjobs? Maybe Cole wanted her to reach around and play with his butt, like the slutty girls from Butt-Fingering Blowjob Beauties. Perhaps he'd prefer she played with his testicles, as she'd seen in Nut-Cradling Suckholes.

Tiffany groaned in her ear and said, "Oh, fuck! I'm so goddamned wet right now. Just take it deeper. No hands, just your mouth. He likes that. Run your tongue along the bottom of it. When it hits your throat, just relax. You don't have to choke yourself, but he likes that, too."

Kayla slithered her tongue along the underside of Cole's cock, keeping her lips tightly sealed around his girth. Her pussy felt even hotter as Tiffany instructed her how to suck off her dad. The weirdness of it wasn't lost on the little bit of rational thought she still possessed, but the forced arousal from the flow of Obsequium seemed like the most important thing. The voice from the training recordings repeated in her mind as she fed herself more cock.

"Slut... I am a stupid slut... Cumhole... I am a hungry cumhole... Cunt... I am a horny cunt... Fucktoy.... I am an obedient fucktoy..."

"That's so good, Cumhole," Tiffany whispered. "This is only the start. You're going to suck lots of cock from now on, aren't you? You're going to be the best slutty Cumhole that you can be."

Kayla moaned around the cock and pushed it to the back of her throat. She made a glurking noise and felt her throat contract to expel the invader. Cole grunted and set his hand on her head. Kayla trembled at his touch and felt that it was right.

"My place is on my knees... My mouth is made for pleasure... I am not a person... I am a useful cocktoy..."

Cole began to guide her movements back and forth on his cock, his hand tightening in her brown locks. Tiffany's hand dipped between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

"God, you're fucking soaked," Tiffany whispered. "You love this, don't you?"

"Hm!" Kayla mumbled and drooled around Cole's dick.

A wet rivulet of spit spilled from the corner of her stuffed mouth and oozed its way down her chin. For several minutes, she sat trembling as Tiffany stroked her wet slit and Cole pushed his dick in and out of her mouth until her eyes watered and she felt like she was going to cum. Cole's cock jerked in her mouth, just like she'd felt the Professor's do.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

Kayla made no attempt to get away, but her eyes did widen and she looked up at him.

"Feed her, daddy," Tiffany said. "Feed your cumhole."

Kayla began to jerk in Tiffany's arms as she orgasmed at the words. Cole pushed his cock deeper into her mouth and growled, dispensing hot blasts of jizz into her. Tiffany kept stroking her slit and groping one of her tits, while her father buried his length and poured more jizz into her overfull mouth. Kayla swallowed dutifully, shaking with her orgasm until Cole slowly pulled his wet cock from between her lips. Ropes of cum coated her lips and her chin as she turned, wide-eyed with her own slutty disbelief, toward Tiffany. Her friend kissed her on the mouth and pushed her tongue inside, licking at the semen coating her cumhole.

"That was superb, Kayla," Cole muttered.

Kayla looked shocked at what she'd done, which made Tiffany laugh.

"I'm gonna clean her up," she said. "Can I find you in a minute?"

Cole nodded, glanced down at the stunned brunette with the sticky face, and left the room. Tiffany went to her purse, then returned with a twenty-dollar bill and handed it to Kayla. Kayla took it and stared at it, then at Tiffany.

"Now we have using a cumhole for income, sharing a cumhole with friends or relatives, a cumhole in use, and taking out your pent-up aggression on your cumhole. That's all four bullet points!" Tiffany said excitedly.

Kayla looked down at the money again and said, "I just sucked off your dad!"

"Pretty well, too," Tiffany said. "God, it was just as hot as I imagined! I'm gonna get railed good tonight. Thanks!"

"You... really think this is going to help?"

"Sure. My dad loves a good blowie before he bones me."

"With work!" Kayla snapped.

"Oh! Right. Well, it does show the company that you're taking your role as a cumhole to heart," Tiffany said. "Did you like it?"