KR: Hannah on the Kingsroad - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was taken aback at the fact that she was the escort of a duke. At first she had been insulted to be treated as an escort, but now, she wasn't sure she was worthy of the honor. "Well... Please, excuse my rudeness. As I'm sure you've been informed, my name is Hannah, I'll be playing the rebec for the prince tonight."

"Well, I hope, if only in secret, you will dedicate a song to me tonight as well," he smiled. She blushed. He was incredibly kind, gentle, and generous. She hoped that he would be handsome too. "But I understand if you don't..." he said after a brief silence. She realized he could not see her expression and thus could not tell she would love to play a song in his honor.

"Oh no sir, I would be honored," she quickly tried to correct her mistake of silence. "But, as it would do a disservice to the prince and king-"

"In secret then," he interrupted gently, "it'll just have to be between you and me." Her eyes began to adjust more to the dark. She could see a smile forming on his face. The carriage stopped, "Here already, time passes fast when your with beautiful company." She blushed again. This man could swoon her off her feet in a way she not knew possible. He stepped out, then took her hand and aided her down the carriage steps. "I have a gift, I hope you'll take kindly to it." It was a very light beigish-brown, almost white, fur neck wrap that would perfectly help keep her chest covered and went swimmingly with her dress. Looks like this would be the best week of her life.

They made their way into the party, found their assigned seats, surprisingly close to the King's table, and took their seats. The Duke continued to be exceedingly generous and gentle and he was starting to become exceedingly boring. She attempted to goad him into being more exciting by means of flirting, but after about a half an hour, she couldn't wait to have an excuse to leave her table. A hot young guy about her age was eyeing her from another table. She pretended not to notice, but made sure to flash her cleavage at him as often as possible but also making sure the dress didn't reveal too much. This made sitting with the boring Duke bearable. She managed to find out the boy's name was William by talking with others at her table. At just this point, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Charlie at the bar trying to get her attention.

"Um, excuse me," she looked for a lie to step away from the table, then settled for the truth, "I have a friend gesturing to me from the bar."

"Please, go, enjoy yourself," the duke said, as kind as always. Hannah walked over to the bar trying to make her hip sway look natural. She misstepped in her heels and fell right into Charlie's arms.

"If you wanted me to hold you, all you had to do was ask," he said in his most sarcastic voice.

"Oh, shut up," She laughed, "you just saved me from..." She almost said 'the duke,' but then thought better of it and said, "falli-"

"You were gonna say the duke," Charlie interrupted laughing.

"No!.. No!" She corrected.

"Don't worry, I understand. He once shared the kingsroad with our caravan. I drew the short stick and had to personally keep him entertained for two weeks. It was hell," Charlie laughed. "But now for the real reason I waved you over," Charlie pulled out a pen and paper. The paper was filled with writing and a line for her signature on the bottom and a space for amendments.

"I can't believe you're actually having me do this," she stated as she read the contract, "but you were thorough."

"If you have anything you want to add, you can write it here," he said pointing at the open space.

"You seem to have covered everything: respecting my privacy, working reasonable hours, and most importantly, you staying abstinent until married or I say otherwise," she jousted. "So, how much did you make when you played," she asked as she started to sign, "I want to know how much I have to beat."

"I'll let you know tonight," he said smiling.

"No, come on, I want to know. You don't have to wait for me to play," she said handing the paper back to him.

"That's not what I'm doing," he responded, rolling up the paper and placing it in a cylindrical container. It occurred to Hannah at this moment that Charlie was playing tonight... Like her.

"Are you opening... or closing..?" She asked with regret in her voice.

"I guess that means your featuring!" He laughed, "We look forward to following your performance!"

'Oh my gosh,' Hannah thought to herself. 'He's the closer on the final night... What are the odds? There's no way I'll beat him.' She began pondering life on the road with a troupe. She didn't think this would actually happen. How could he be playing in the only better position than her own? What would she tell John?

"Looks like they're calling you on stage," Charlie pointed. John was standing at the base of the stage steps waving her over. She walked timidly, trying to mentally prep herself to be better than the closing act.

"What is this?" John asked with an almost disgusted voice grabbing the fur wrap off of her neck. She began to feel naked without it. "Your breasts are what your audience want to see! Why do you think I chose this dress," John said, firmly copping her left breast. She gasped, but couldn't find the words to respond. She wanted to slap him. He shoved the rebec into her hands and ushered her onto the stage before she could prepare herself. She wiped a tear off her face awkwardly in front of everyone who luckily were not paying attention yet, then took a seat on the stool and began to play.

The audience quieted, all eyes were on her, and all she could think about was her chest. Drawing her bow across the strings of her rebec caused her to sway a little more than she was comfortable with. This was her big night! She wasn't supposed to be thinking about her decency, she was supposed to be basking in glory. She tried to keep from swaying, but to no avail. Near the end of her final song of her performance, her left breast fell out of her dress. She rushed her bow hand to cover back up and her face went red. Her jaw dropped, and she began to tear up again. Normally, the performer would stand up, bow and wait for a possible encore. She didn't even finish her final song. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was hyperventilating. She wanted to find some privacy, but there was no privacy at this event. She was running toward no where, any where, but definitely away from the stage. The worst part, she was starting to become wet. The thought of having been seen, when she was knocked out in Charlie's room, in the carriage earlier in the night, on the stage in front of everyone; as much as she hated it, she loved it. Then she heard the audience... They were clapping... Maybe they didn't notice the slip, maybe they truly enjoyed the show. She was so relieved, but oddly also disappointed. At that moment a tall thin man approached her and put a hand up to stop her.

"You were amazing up there!" The man said. 'They really didn't notice!' she thought to herself. "Can I buy you a drink?" he asked. She hesitated, she was just trying to run away from the world. She was ready to die of embarrassment. But, they hadn't noticed!

"I would love a drink," she said with confidence, all of a sudden forgetting about her mishap. She put her hand on his arm as he extended it.

"The name's Lord Creely," he said. His demeanor was odd. She couldn't tell if he was gentlemanly, or sleazy. She felt like his eyes would slip down to her chest when she wasn't looking. "You were so brave up there!" he cheered.

"Well, I don't know, I've been doing it for a while!" she bragged.

"Really? I've never seen a woman so..." he searched for a word, "loose... On the king's stage."

"Well, you know... Wait, what? Are you sure that's the word you mean to use?" She asked as she started to understand what he was saying.

"We need more of this in the Capital!" he said reaching up and removing the straps of cloth away from her breasts casually, she jumped and ran her hands up to cover herself. He grabbed her hands before she could, "It's ok, it's ok, just let it happen." She began to sob. For her breast to slip by accident was one thing, but for a man to force himself on her in public was humiliating. Suddenly, Lord Creely was being punched in the face by William, the young boy from earlier. She didn't wait to thank him. She ran and ended up in the women's restroom. She looked in the mirror and saw her mascara running down her face. Then she was petrified, she never re-covered her breasts. She ran all the way to the restroom with an exposed chest. That would be just the thing to top everything else off. Her embarrassment began to melt away, and she started to feel enraged. She punched the mirror and it shattered under her fist. Then her rage was swept away by pain... and clarity. She washed blood of her knuckles, then the makeup off her face, messed up her hair and let herself cry and process.

Not long after, she heard the bathroom door open behind her. She rushed into a stall. "It's ok HanHannaht's me, Violet," Violet waited for a response. "Look, if you don't open this stall, I'm gonna have to crawl under the door, and I don't want that." She waited again. She heard a click and the stall door opened, just a bit . Violet let herself in and closed the door behind her. Hannah noticed Violet had dyed her hair brown. It threw her off guard.

Violet let the silence settle in, then broke it, "Take off your dress," then began removing her own dress.

"What?" Hannah asked in shock. Violet was now standing completely nude in front of her. She wasn't wearing underguaraments.

"We're switching dresses," Violet said as if that were obvious. "Look, it's obvious that I will be a lot more comfortable in that dress than you are, and you'll be considerably more comfortable in this dress." Hannah looked embarrassed. "Oh, come on, we are both women, you don't have anything I haven't seen... Then again, neither do men," she laughed, "Wait, haven't I seen you naked already? What's the big deal?"

Hannah slowly began to remove her dress. Violet was right, she had seen her naked already, she was just jittery from the rest of the night. She got the dress off and began to hand it over. Hannah noticed, Violet was totally comfortable in her nudity; her incredibly large breasts on full display, no tan lines, and body completely shaven. Violet took the dress, and Hannah held her hand out to receive Violet's dress. Violet didn't hand it over. Violet just started at Hannah's body.

"Oh, come on," Hannah said shifting her hands to cover herself and twisting her body.

"You stared at me after I got out of my dress. I just want to admire your body the way you did mine," Violet retorted. "You're not getting the dress till you give me the chance." Hannah hesitated, lowered her head, straightened her body and put her hands to her sides slumping her shoulders in defeat. "OH MY GOSH!" Violet harped. Hannah jumped, what was wrong! "You are such a drama queen, dropping your head and drooping your arms! Whatever," Violet laughed, throwing the dress at her and leaving the bathroom.

By the time Hannah was dressed, Violet was long gone. Maybe in the new dress people wouldn't recognise her. She stared at the bathroom door and built up the courage to rejoin the party. She did.

__________________________________

Hannah was being pulled down a long extravagant hallway, a set of hands on each arm, practically squeezing on her biceps. She didn't fight them, but her feet couldn't keep up with theirs. She stumbled over herself to the point that they were basically just dragging her as she tried to keep her bearings. She was still wearing violet's dress which reached below her toes making it hard to catch a step. Everything was moving too fast; she couldn't even take a moment to think of where she was being taken, why she was being taken, who was taking her and if she should be trying to get out. She was brought through a set of double doors into a room full of people. They dragged her to the center of the room and dropped her onto her hands and knees, surrounded by nobles, the guards took one large step back. She looked up to see the king sitting on a throne, almost as nice as the one in the throne room. The room quieted.

"Stand!" The king had a strong demanding voice. Hannah stood quickly, without thought, as if not of her own accord. The neck of the dress fell off one of her shoulders and she reached up to rearrange the dress as she was far too uncomfortable with the amount of skin showing. "Hands down at your side!" Again, Hannah's hands shot down without her permission. They didn't need her permission, they betrayed her to the King's command. "Your cleavage is the least of your problems. Undress her!"

The guards stepped back up to her sides. She froze in surprise, her mind wasn't quick enough to stop the guards from grabbing the dress. She figured the guards would yank the dress up over her head so she gripped the dress hard at her sides to keep it from coming up her body. To her surprise, they pulled down and the wide neck of the dress slipped right around her shoulders out of her hands and around her ankles. In the course of half a second, she reflexively moved her hands to cover her chest in embarrassment, then back to her sides in fear then back to her chest in embarrassment. This gave the guards the chance to pull down her panties when she didn't expect it, so she shot another hand down to cover her womanhood. She was already short, but at this point in time, she had never felt smaller in her life. Tears began to well in her eyes. She didn't understand what was happening.

"I told you, hands at your side!" the kings voice was raising. It made her body tremble and her legs weak. She shook hard and struggled between hands at her sides and covering her private bits. "If you can't make a sound decision, we'll make it for you!" He nodded at the guards who grabbed her at the upper arms and wrists and brought them to her sides. There was no use struggling, the guards didn't even show signs of effort against her resistance. She let her body go loose in the guards' grip, but it was useless; they held her up with ease. She crossed her legs to hide her pussy, let her hair fall forward over her face and breasts, and tried to block everything out of her mind, but she couldn't. Who knew how many people were standing in this room, eyes glued to her chest. The king began talking to her, but she wouldn't listen, she couldn't listen, her mind made his words sound clouded. The guards handed her dress over to the king. He reached into the dress and pulled out a large beautiful gem. She vaguely wondered how that got into her dress.

She looked around the room and noticed people she met at the party. Lord Creely was standing not far to the right of the king. His eyes were scanning her whole body. He enjoyed how much she squirmed, he moved his cloak to cover his front side and repositioned his pants. The Duke was sitting in a fancy chair just in front of Creely, a pillow strategically placed on his lap, looking at the ground in embarrassment for her, occasionally looking up at her with lustful eyes for no more than a second before quickly looking back at the ground hoping no one noticed him look. William, the very attractive boy who punched Lord Creely in her honor at the party was standing in the left corner of the room pointing at her and snickering with another very attractive boy she didn't recognize. They weren't even hiding the boners pressing against the inside of their pants.

It was at this point she realized her juices were dripping down her leg. Her pussy was begging for relief. She was teetering between wanting to run away in embarrassment and dropping to the floor and drilling her fingers in and out of her pussy. She stopped struggling against the guards, her legs unconsciously opened giving the crowd a perfect view of her untrimmed bush, and her nipples came to a hard point on her breasts like nobs begging to be toyed with.

"If you will not defend yourself, I am force to find you guilty!" The king gripped her chin hard and yanked her face forward, "Look here!" She winced. "You will not get off easy!" He slammed his middle and ring finger into her pussy. Her mind exploded in a million directions. She didn't even noticed her own moaning which silenced the room. This was the first time any man had touched her flower. Her face was blushing red hot. She almost looked away but the king yanked her face back forward. Her eyes were now attached to his, she couldn't look away, his eyes were so intense. She was so hot with passion with his fingers moving in and out of her, she was panting loudly and just barely caught herself before she begged for more. She realized, the guards were no longer holding her and the king was not moving his hand in and out of her pussy. Instead, she was fucking his fingers, and she couldn't stop herself. She had one hand on the Kings forearm and another running up her own body. She began to play with her breast, pressing on her nipple, squeezing, twisting, then running her hand back down her body. The closer she got to orgasm, the more she was in her own world, no people watching her, just her and the pleasure growing inside her pussy. She was just on the verge of having the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had, then the king removed his hand, pulled out a handkerchief, and began to wipe his hand dry casually. She was so close, she needed to finish, she needed relief!

"Wait, why..." She moaned. Suddenly, she was completely aware of the audience she'd just performed for. She fell to her knees, covered her breasts, and curled her body into a ball over the puddle she created on the cold hard wood floor. She wanted to shrivle up and die, and to her dismay, she wanted sexual relief. She didn't get to reach orgasm and every inch of her body reminded her of that fact when all she wanted to do was forget.

"Prep her for court," the king said.

__________________________________

The world was black, she felt nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing. She was not asleep, but was suddenly awakened as freezing water was dumped over her head, back, and shoulders. She was in a room covered completely in tiny tiles, ground, walls, and ceiling. The guards were gone. She was in a room with three women wearing white, transparent work gowns. They poured water over her naked body and scrubbed. She didn't fight them, she just passively sat there and let them work. Her mind was still blank, she was in shock. They guided her to her back; she was now lying down. Then they took a shaving blade and brought it down to her legs, they worked their way across her body and finally, they came to her vagina. She shook back to her wits and started to fight. The women gave her shocked looks like she was doing something frightening. Would they not expect her to protect her womanhood?

The doors opened, the two guards from earlier walked in and without a word, they held her down so the women could finish their work. When they finished, the women left the room and the guards stood. "Stand up," one of the guards commanded. Hannah responded by turning into the fetal position. "Hey, maybe we don't need to take her just yet," a guard said, "we still have an hour until the king said he needed her. Let's take advantage!" This terrified HanHannahhe began to scramble on the ground toward the door.

The guard grabbed her legs and dragged her back, "The maids just cleaned her, you know we can't do anything!" the other guard responded.

"Oh, come on, I'll make sure no one can tell!" the first guard begged.

"Fine! But you owe me," the guard walked toward the door to keep watch while the other began adjusting his belt bending over her.

She scrambled to her hands and he got his penis out. This was the first time she'd ever seen a penis, it was big, and fleshy, and hairy, and growing. It was weird, and disgusting, and it was making her hot and wet, but not as much as it was making her afraid and embarrassed. He was trying to position his cock to go into her pussy when she brought her knee up to her chest and slammed her heel down on his groin. The guard doubled over in pain and she scrambled to the corner of the room.