Krack Licker; Fun and Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam taking his time coated Jose's ass crack with lube, and pushed some into Jose's asshole, working it in a little at a time until he put a whole tube of it in Jose's ass.

Sam had a night vision camera recording the whole thing. He had a fetish for taking a straight young man's ass cherry, especially Hispanic young men.

Jose knew his cherry was being taken, but felt strangely euphoric about it.

Sam the Black Cherry Taker couldn't wait to trade videos with Al the maker of Young Couple Krack Lickers.

The following week Karina and Ricardo went to get more. They were still falling behind in paying Al. Al had a fetish for ass fucking young couples as a personal harem, and he loved Mexican cock suckers. In his generosity, Al turned them both over the couch pulled their pants down, stripping them both naked. First he let them both suck his cock and balls, and then lick his ass crack, then he fucked Karina's pussy, then Ricardo's mouth, then bareback fucked Ricardo in the ass, then he fucked Karina's ass, then Ricardo's again, and then hers going back and forth until he came. He got it all on video.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12