Krestan: Ride Home

Story Info
What she gives him for driving her home.
1.7k words
3.55
80k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kristen
kristen
1 Followers

It was late and I was sort of tired, I had bin driving around for about an hour after dropping my friends off. I was burning some time until my friend’s sister, Kristen, was done baby-sitting. I'm not sure why she wanted me to pick her up, but for some reason she did. I was friends with her older brother and we always teased her about how slutty she dressed. She had blond hair cut short; she was about 5'6 or so. Her breasts had just started to develop, but it was my guess that she stuffed them. She was slim, and whoreish tight cloths all the time, she wore glasses that made her look sort of sexy, but not really. It was about 12:13, so I started to make my way to where she was babysitting.

I pulled up outside the house and saw her jump up through the window; she was behind the couch so I guess she was tying her shoes. The guy I assumed was the dad was next to her and handed her the babysitting money. He turned around and I think I saw him zipping his pants or something. Thinking nothing of it I turned the stereo up a bit and unlocked the door for her to get in then drove towards her house.

"Danm Kristen why do you wear so much perfume just to go babysitting?" I asked her, not that it didn’t smell good but it was really strong.

"I like to smell good, got a problem with that?" She sat there looking at me with a smirk on her face, I just kept driving. We were about a block or so from her house when she asked me to turn into the back ally instead of taking the normal road. I figured it was faster anyhow so I turned.

"Could you pull over there for a second" She pointed to a dark area of the ally behind Block Busters near some apartments, no street lights around there though. I though she was sick or something, I did NOT want her puke in my car so I pulled over and put the car in park.

She turned the stereo down a lot and looked at me, I was beginning to question her illness. "Um... Joey...... I really appreciate you.... uh, driving me home and..." She seemed nervous or something.

"Sure Kristen, why did you want me to drive you anyhow? I mean it's not like your parents don’t know how to drive." I looked at her; she looked down at herself and then back up at me. She leaned over and kissed me. I didn’t know what was going on and I pushed her back as I felt her toung slip into my mouth. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked her.

"Look, I really appreciate you driving me home, but I need to tell you something" Kristin looked at me like she was wet or something.

"What that your a slut?" I joked.

She hit my arm, but it didn’t hurt at all, she wasn’t a very good puncher. "That's not funny! I really like you, I've liked you for a LONG time, and I want to prove it to you" She kissed me again, this time I didn’t stop her. She put her toung in my mouth and I started kissing back. I wasn’t sure why I was doing it but I was. Kissing my friends sister, not that we were best friends but still it was his sister. I felt her move my hand towards her. I was feeling her back, not looking to take it off or anything but I was caught in the sexuality of her kiss.

Suddenly I realized where my other hand was; it was up her skirt and rubbing her through her panties. I wasn’t doing it then, she was moving my fingers with her hand. When she moaned into my mouth I pushed aside the crotch of her panties and slid two of my fingers into her, she was really wet. She was moaning allot now and I kept kissing her. Now it was my toung in her mouth, my hand caressing her nipples and breasts, my fingers in her pussy. She started to move her hips towards my fingers and I could tell she was about to cum as her pussy lips started tightening around my fingers. I realized where I was and pulled my fingers out and broke our kiss.

"FUCK!!" She yelled, her skirt was half pushed up around one of her breasts which I now realized were quite real. They were as big as they seamed, and they were lactating. Her dress had a HUGE wet spot on it, and I guessed the seat did too. "Why did you stop!?!?!?!?!?" She was mad, "I was sooooo close, I need you Joey, I really need you!"

She kissed me again. I pushed her away "What the fuck are you doing? Why are you kissing me, and why is there milk in your boobs?" I looked at her shirt, now down where it should be, but it had two big wet spots around her nipples.

"Look I have liked you since I was 13. I can’t fuck myself with a banana and your picture any more I need you. Look, I know your two years older than me but I'll be 19 next mounth and I cant hide it any more. Besides, I could ask you why you were kissing me, and fingering my pussy" she looked at me biting her lip.

"Ok, you were pretty into it, and I wasn’t going to just stop you. But I don’t want to rape you Kristin, that's sick! Anyway, that still doesn’t still doesn’t explain why your lactating!" I looked at her and pulled her shirt with my index finger and thumb, stretching the tight material. "What, are you pregnant? I'm not going to fuck you so you can say I'm the dad."

"Look, I don’t know why my tits do that, they started doing that when I was 12 and I don’t cant remember why. I'm not pregnant ok, I really like you and I want you to like me. I cant get pregnant anyhow, I stole a box of those patches, you can fuck me and I WONT get pregnant, PLEASE I love you I want you to make love to me Joey, PLEASE!" She leaned in and kissed me again and this time she went into my pants and started giving me a hand job. I didn’t know what was going on and the next thing I knew the stereo was up again and she was sucking my cock.

I was just about to cum and I grabbed the back of her head and started moving it for her. I knew I was going to cum so I pushed her head down, I could tell she was eating it. I thrust into her mouth for almost a minute and then let go of her. She sat up and smiled at me, putting my dick back in my pants. "See, I'll make you cum any way you want me to. I want to give you my virginity Joey, please!"

"Ok, Fine but not in here!" She kissed me, and ran out of the car and around to my side. She gaped my hand, and ran into a back ally that had "do not enter" signs all around. There was a dim light half way through, and a few dumpsters.

We were standing next to a red dumpster and she started taking off her cloths. Her tits filled her C cups, spilling out of them just a little. Her pussy was covered in thin blond hairs, I could tell she trimmed them, but kept them long enough to run her hand through. Just as she said there was a patch on her left hip, I assumed those new birth control patches worked. Before I knew it my pants were off, but she left my shirt on, guess she only needed my cock which was now hard again. She kissed me passionately parted it and said, "Fuck me on the side of this dumpster! NOW!!"

She jumped on me, my cock slipped in her right away. I slammed her on the side of the dumpster, and she moaned softly half in pain half in pleasure. I started ramming my cock in and out of her making her tits bounce up and down spraying a little milk every which way. Now she was moaning really loud, I was glad we were in a back ally near a closed down motel so nobody was around to hear. She raped her legs around me as I fucked her. I felt the thin blond hairs on her pussy slipping past my cock with each thrust, her juices made a squishy sound each time. I felt her muscles contract and tighten around my cock as she yelled out, "YESSSSSS I'M CUMMING FOR YOU JOEY YOU FUCKING COCK GOD!!" She banged against my hips riding my cock lick a mechanical bull. I kept fucking her really hard, slamming her against the dumpster over and over.

We'd bin fucking for about 30 minutes I guessed and I felt her sixteenth orgasm start to gush her juices out onto my cock and down our legs. I slammed her against the dumpster and held her there kissing her neck, chin, and lips passionately as I felt my forth orgasm blow deep inside of her. I jerked in her a little bit but not much, she moved up and down my shaft as much as she could as I had her pretty pined against that dumpster.

She let one of her legs slip to the dirty ground and hugged me, squeezing some of her milk on my chest. She leaned near my ear and whispered to me. "I love you, now I am yours." and she let her other leg slip down and then I stepped back a little. She slid to the ground and my cock made a pop sound as it slid out of her existed pussy.

-----------time laps-----------

We got in the car and I looked at her. "So now what?"

She just looked at me and smiled "Whatever you want."

I drover her home, and made her promises to never tell anybody about what we had done that night. She agreed as long as I would do the same, and so I drove home to go to sleep.

-----------end-----------

I might write a sequel to this story, I might write a few, I'm not sure. We'll see.

kristen
kristen
1 Followers