Kris and Kelli Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck, it is true,' I thought as I tasted the sweetest, youngest pussy of my life. I have never been with such a slim lithe woman before as I prefer my lovers to be of a fuller, warmer, more comfortable figure; but now I was revising that preference as I started to eat out Kelli's sodden pussy while she rubbed her tight arse hard against my face. I brought my hands up to firmly grip this tight arse and enjoy her tight curved, slightly bony buttocks.

Her pussy was so tight and so very wet as I plundered its depths and excited Kelli towards an orgasm. I scored my nails down into the tight flesh of her arse making her arch her back high and thrust back even harder against my face. With my nails sunk hard into her flesh I stretched her cheeks wide apart, stretching her puckered hole. This rough treatment seemed to drive her wild as I hungrily licked and lapped the dripping fruit of the womb that was dancing on my mouth.

I lost track of time as I tormented Kelli with my rough handling of her arse and the twisting of my tongue as I explored every millimetre of the inside of her pussy. She shook through a small orgasm as she climbed the heights towards a full orgasm. Eating out such a wet tight pussy on such a tight bony frame of a woman had turned me on more than I had ever expected, and I wanted to fuck hand into this upturned tight pussy and I wanted to do it now. It was a selfish thought as Kelli was ploughing her way to an incredible orgasm on the end of my penetrating tongue. But I was going to be selfish as I suddenly pulled my face from her wonderfully pussy and started to clamber to my feet as I pushed myself off her tight arse.

"HEY ..... Don't stop ..... please!!! ... I am so close ..... please don't stop ..... I need to cum," Kelli pleaded out loud.

"Fret not," I reassured her with a grin as I started to crouch behind her absolutely stunning upturned arse and led the way forward with my now rock hard purple headed womb ferret. Now I was going to have a big piece of the tightest, slimmest arse and pussy I had ever experienced. I quickly placed my cock against her pussy as I wrapped my hands around her slim waist and saw Kris smile up at me in a totally content sexed up way.

"Oh," was all Kelli had time to say before I thrust deep into her in one long deeply penetrating thrust. Her incredible tight almost peeled the skin off my prick as it delved deep into the tightest pussy I have ever experienced in my life.

As I slammed my hips hard against Kelli's bony arse I looked down to see her head thrust right into the amazing cleavage of Kris's tits who was holding her full tights in her hands for Kelli's lapping pleasure.

"Fuck Kelli, you are so fucking tight," I praised in my lust and desire for this young maiden as I gripped her waist tight and enjoyed the sensation of being buried deep into her, up to the hilt.

"Please fuck me hard," Kelli begged.

"My absolute pleasure," I laughed back.

Kris instinctively gripped Kelli's face against her bosom to support her and gain the maximum pleasure for the way Kelli was about to be thrust against her.

I took one long look at the scene in front of me before I slowly eased my hips backwards until the tip of my swollen cock just rested between her spread, but gripping pussy lips. The sight equalled the earlier sight of the two women making love together; but here I was with my prick barely inside the tightest pussy of my life, as I gripped the hips of the slimmest woman I had ever had the pleasure to fuck before; and I was looking down onto the body of the most amazing women I had ever seen naked. Kris and I shared a knowing smile of pleasure as we both enjoyed this beautiful young woman between us.

Now it was time to fuck.

I sank my fingers into the small amount of flesh on Kelli's hips and then thrust my hips forward to take Kelli in a long hard deep thrust. All three of us groaned out loud as we enjoyed the movement of our bodies interacting together as one mass of sexually charged flesh.

"Yes," I praised as I briefly paused tight against her arse, "this is fucking amazing ladies, just fucking amazing."

Kris grinned back in pleasure after just having Kelli's face rammed deep into her breasts.

I quickly eased back and thrust forward again, this time meeting Kelli thrusting back to meet me. The feel of thrusting against such a slim arse was such an amazing difference to anything I had experienced before. But now it was to switch off thought and just fuck the arse off young Kelli and I did.

After a couple of minutes of long slow strokes, I started to increase the pace and so did Kelli as she quickly drew toward her impending orgasm that was building deep inside her.

Kris smiled at me as one of her hands slid off Kelli's head and disappeared between their bodies.

Kelli's body humped upwards in shock & surprise and she groaned out loud as Kris's fingers found her juice covered clit and started to rub.

"OH FUCK YES," Kelli screamed into Kris's heaving tits, as she was assaulted from two directions. I could feel Kris's fingers against my prick as she rubbed Kelli's clit and I continued to fuck hard & deep into her pussy.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING," Kelli wailed in absolute pleasure within thirty seconds of Kris frigging her clit.

And boy did she cum.

Her pussy almost bit my prick off as she clamped her muscles tight down on it; but neither Kris nor I would stop as we continued to slam into her. Kelli's arse humped skywards like a bouncing bronco as I slammed into her arse.

"PLEASE .... PLEASE .... PLEASE," She screamed out loud, the assault on her pussy and clit proving too much as she creamed over my prick and Kris's fingers.

Her hips shook as the orgasm tore her apart. Kris gripped Kelli's head tight into her bosom as she herself enjoyed a mini orgasm with Kelli's face rubbing her sweat covered beasts.

"PLEASE STOP ..... ENOUGH ...... PLEASE," Kelli begged, her body absolutely torn asunder by the wrecking orgasm.

I quickly pulled out of her still vibrating pussy as I didn't want to cum yet. I so desperately wanted to fuck Kris, the receptionist I had lusted after many times in my day dreams.

Kris was hinking the same thoughts about fucking as she practically threw Kelli off her and onto her back.

Below Kelli had even come to a standstill on her back in the thick carpet; Kris was already up and moving as she quickly slid down the carpet past me and rolled onto her elbows as her face came level with Kelli's hips. Kris savagely pulled Kelli's thighs apart and rolled between them, at the same time pulling her own knees up under her so her fucking fantastic arse came up into the air.

To be continued ......

12